Sleeping Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he fucked her, I nestled my tongue in between her lips up around her clit and felt a response from Eva as my tongue touched it and flicked back and forth over it. She moved around a little and I heard a faint sigh as I circled my tongue gently around her clit. The guy who was fucking her had gripped her left hip with both hands and was smacking away at her pussy and could not have been far from orgasm already when I felt Eva's hand take hold of my cock. It was a surprise, to say the least, and I was not sure how to respond at first. Then as she roughly tugged at my foreskin and her hand started to move up and down the shaft, I got myself into a better position and moved closer to her on the mattress.

I moved closer to her with the intention of her sucking my cock, but I was not sure she was in any state to be able to do that. Eva was still on her right side and her pussy was being pounded pretty hard now and I felt every thrust into her as well as seeing the actual penetration. Then after some quiet mutterings from the guy fucking her, he mumbled, "Oh fuck.......oh fuck.......ahhhhh," and with that Eva took yet another powerful set of cumshots deep into her hot pussy. He kept his hips rocking back and forward into her as he filled her pussy with a sixth load of sperm and from where I was, I could almost immediately see the vast majority of it spill out around his shaft and down her buttocks and then out towards me as it ran across her right thigh.

It was anyone's guess whose sperm this was in front of me now. It could have been the load just shot into her or it could have been the first couple of loads now getting pushed out, but either way, it was pouring out towards me over her thigh. Eva must have felt that cumshot going into her pussy as she had pulled herself towards me and we were now in a kind of sixty nine position on our sides. I soon felt her mouth reach my cock head and suck gently on it which felt amazing, but I was still watching the cum pouring onto her thigh in front of me. Just as it was about to spill forward and run down onto the mattress, I sucked it into my mouth. It was very hot still and must have been the most recent load just spurted into her a minute ago, then I saw his cock slip out of her pussy and I adjusted my position so that my head was now right down between her thighs again.

I licked at her pussy now with no thought at all for the amount of sperm that I was sucking into my mouth and ultimately swallowing, then I saw the next rigid cock come down towards her pussy only seconds after the last one had squeezed some of it's sperm onto her left buttock. Things were a little crazy now and I needed to cum so badly and I had the feeling that Eva might be able to orgasm as well. She was sucking my cock, although not very well, but her hand was moving up and down the shaft and I was able to push my cock in and out of her mouth a little. I was licking around her clit and then back down to the oozing opening of her pussy, trying to give her an orgasm and also myself one at the same time. Then this other guy's cock appeared between her thighs as he got into the same position as his friend had been in moments earlier.

With Eva lying on her side he was able to rub his cock head from side to side across her asshole and her pussy. The entire area between her thighs was soaked with fresh hot sperm and the head soon became wet and slippery as I saw it stiffen to full bulging red tip and he began to push it against her pussy lips. I was sucking at her pussy and had my tongue swirling between her wet lips, but he pressed the tip between them and I felt his hard slippery cock push her lips apart and slide into her. He seemed desperate to cum and so I moved my head back a little and watched as he started to fuck her. At this time the visual turn on was so tremendous that I started to lick hard at Eva's clit as he fucked her and also began pushing my cock in and out of her mouth.

Eva's hips began to move as she was being fucked and I felt her hand wrap tightly around my shaft as I pushed my cock in and out of her mouth. She pressed her hand against her lips and I began fucking her tightly closed fist with the tip of my cock then pushing through into her mouth. I was eager to let my orgasm go, but was trying to hang on, then there was a major shift in position. Eva rolled towards me onto her stomach and I was so attached to her pussy that I held her thighs as she rolled up onto me and I found myself lying under wet pussy with my mouth pressed tightly into it. The other guys cock had slipped out of her pussy and he soon took her thighs and raised her up onto her knees as Eva lay directly on top of me and began sucking down on my cock much better than before. She was now in a close to perfect sixty nine position on top of me except that her knees kept sliding down on the mattress and her pussy would press down hard onto my mouth.

This was not a problem for me, but the guy trying to fuck her pussy was unable to stay inside her and his cock slipped out every time she slid back down onto my face. I loved it when she did as her pussy was still spilling cum and it was trickling down into my mouth and running down the sides of my chin onto my neck. He tried several times to pull her back up, but it was no use and Eva's legs were now straight out on the mattress and her pussy and buttocks were not as spread open any more. As I lay there with my head between her thighs and sucked on her pussy, I saw him lay a hand on each side of her onto the mattress and then getting up into a push up position, he lowered his cock towards her buttocks.

His cock rubbed up and down between her cheeks, but because his full erection he was unable to get the head down close to her pussy. I put my arms around her hips and held her sticky wet buttocks in my hands, pulling them apart and exposing her wet asshole as well as opening her pussy a little. What a sight it was as her buttocks separated and several thin strands of sperm stretched across between them and there were smaller ones also stretched across the very tops of her thighs. I looked at her asshole and realised that it was in a much better position to fuck than her pussy which was more or less on my mouth. He must have been thinking the same as he gazed between her buttocks and I saw him try to rub the tip of his cock down over her asshole. The erection and gentle curve of his shaft made it very difficult indeed, and because he was holding himself up with both hands, he was unable to push his cock down onto her asshole.

As crazy as it seems now, I reached up and took hold of the rigid shaft and pulled the head down close to her asshole, then feeling him move his hips lower down, I realised that this was where we were going next. I had never held a cock before, other than my own and this one was very hard indeed and also very wet and slippery with the amount of sperm that was on it and all around Eva's buttocks. I pointed the head down towards her asshole and felt him push forward as the tip pushed through the strands of sperm and touched her tightly closed hole. His cock was directly above me and I had to keep my head down on the mattress to avoid his balls touching my face. He pushed forward and his tip slid up over her asshole as I let go of it and I felt Eva lift her mouth up off my cock and start to jerk me off again quite fast.

I started to focus once again on Eva's clit as cum continued to run down out of her pussy, keeping it very slippery and then I saw his cock pull back for another attempt at her ass. I did the same again and held his cock firmly in my hand and pressed the tip down against her asshole, but this time I did not let go so soon. I could see her ass open slightly and the very tip of his cock pressing into her. I then held my hand against her asshole while also around his tip much like Eva had been doing when I started to fuck her mouth. He made several small strokes that went in and out of my hand and each time the tip pushed a little more between her buttocks. I guess her relaxed state and all the cum had made her ass quite easy to penetrate, because after only a few strokes I felt his cock move slowly into her ass and I removed my hand. I was in such a great spot to witness this and pulling her buttocks apart with my hands I saw his head push her ass open and soon disappear into her then after a very slight withdrawal I saw the couple of inches of his shaft sink between her cheeks.

Eva was now letting out loud gasps as I focused on her clit and his cock started to fuck her slowly in the ass. She was also still trying to jerk me off, but I found that every once in a while, I would have to push my shaft up into her mouth. Each time I looked at her ass his cock was deeper inside and he was now up on his knees and lying on her back, but still holding most of his weight on his hands. He had started to fuck her ass faster now as I continued to hold her buttocks apart and could feel and hear him slapping into her cheeks and hitting my hands as he pumped down into her asshole.

It was around then that I think Eva had some sort of orgasm. She began to make a lot more noise and I could feel the muscles in her buttocks tighten as I flicked my tongue faster under her clit, then she lifted her mouth up off my cock. Her head lay down beside my cock and she also let go of the shaft, much to my disappointment, but then her loud exhales became in perfect sync with the cock pounding her ass. I tried to remain focused on her clit, but could not be sure what was about to give her the orgasm and my eyes locked onto the shaft fucking her asshole not more than two inches above my mouth.

The strokes were deep and seemed to be getting steadier and more deliberate when suddenly, his cock held still and I waiting her see or hear what was going to happen. A few seconds later they started again and Eva kept in perfect time with them until she finally let out a long low noise which signalled the start of her orgasm. Many things happened at this point as her thighs straightened out on the mattress and I felt her buttocks go quite firm. Then her legs shook as sperm and her own thick pussy fluid began to spill out of her pussy and around my mouth. I licked and sucked, but there was way too much to even try and swallow, but I had no choice other than to let it fill my mouth, swallow a little and let the rest spill down onto the mattress.

The guy fucking her ass must have felt her orgasm around his cock and certainly heard it and he was pumping into her ass again at full speed, but not for very long. He soon let out a similar, but more painful sounding groan as he let the weight of his body press down onto Eva's back and his cock pushed deeper into her ass. I took my hands off Eva's ass and then felt his balls pressing down onto my face and had to turn my head to the side as he started to shoot a fresh load of cum between Eva's buttocks and deep into her ass.

I swear I could hear the cum shooting into her ass as I lay between her thighs with Eva's full weight and a good portion of this guys weight now also pressing down on me. I could not turn my face to look at her pussy or ass right now, but could feel the sperm from her pussy still leaking out onto my cheek with some running down the back of my neck. Things went quiet as the three of us lay there, but I knew I could not stay in this position for long. Eva was still again and had let go of my cock fully now and had her face lying on my right thigh. Slowly I felt the weight lift as the guy raised himself up onto his hands with his cock softening, but still in her ass. As soon as he lifted up a bit I turned my head to look at Eva's ass and put my hands back onto her very wet buttocks. I opened them gently as I saw his cock slip slowly out of her asshole and once the head had popped out, her ass remained partially open.

His cock hovered for a moment over her buttocks and a few drips of cum landed on her spread cheeks as I got a great view of her well fucked ass. He stood up quickly and reached for his pants as I gazed at her asshole and watched it slowly begin to close. It was then that I saw a small amount of cum appear at the entrance and I pulled her buttocks apart a little further. When I did this, her asshole opened slightly and the sperm welled up inside and finally spilled out and although very thick, the cum slid in a thick glob around the right side of her pussy lips and I felt the heat as it touched my cheek and ran down just below my ear.

I was very tempted, but knew that he would not hang around long and decided to wait until he had left. It wasn't long at all and without saying anything, the door opened and then was pulled almost closed as he left the room. Again I pulled her buttocks apart and it had the same desired effect as more of the sperm welling up inside her ass spilled out. This time I was ready and pressed my tongue against her pussy as I saw another thick load this time slide down the very centre of her pussy and I let it touch my tongue before sucking it into my mouth. It was the hottest yet and seemed all the more kinky as it was running out of her asshole. I repeated what I had done and this time several thick globs of cum ran down each side of her pussy and I had to move quickly to catch them all, then with a mouthful of hot sperm I raised my head up and started to lick around her asshole. I licked at her open hole as it spilled more cum out and down between her legs, then as it began to close I just knew I had to cum again.

It was not going to be difficult to reach my orgasm, but I was not in a great position and I was sure that Eva was out cold again. I carefully managed to slide out from under her, leaving her lying on the mattress on her stomach, then first of all made sure she was okay. I tried to wake her, but it seemed useless as she lay there breathing deeply and heavily after her orgasm. I held my cock and started to jerk off carefully as I looked around the room and tried to think what to do with my cock that was about to explode. It seemed that jerking off on her back was one of my few options, then I saw two pillows on the floor beside the mattress and I glanced back down to her buttocks.

I quickly grabbed the two pillows and standing over her I laid them at her side, then reaching down and holding her by the hips I was able to lift her up of the mattress enough to push one of them under her waist. I was desperate to cum and now that I had a plan, I couldn't move fast enough. I raised Eva up again and pushed the second pillow under her and set it on top on the first one which gave the desired effect of her almost being up on her knees. It was not exactly like having her on all fours, but it would be better than trying to fuck her lying on her stomach with her thighs closed.

I held her right leg behind the knee and pulled it up the mattress and did the same with her left so that she was as close to on her knees as possible, then I got behind her with my rock hard cock and looked at her pussy and ass. It became clear that because they had both been fucked and had cum already in each of them, either hole would be easy to fuck. I couldn't waste too much time and so shuffled forward and held my cock up to her dripping pussy and holding her hips I penetrated her quickly and fully. As my cock sank into her sloppy wet hole, I thought about the six previous cumshots that had been shot up her pussy, one of which was my own. I then thought about the most recent cumshot in her ass and began to wonder where I was going to send my second and Eva's eighth cumshot of the night.

Her pussy was great to fuck as it was so wet and slippery, but as I fucked her I could not take my eyes of her asshole, so reaching down to take hold of my shaft I pulled my cock from her pussy and placed it on her wet asshole. I leaned forward expecting to feel much more resistance, but the head pushed in easily and I started fucking her ass with a similar pace. I could have cum at any moment, but instead looked up from her beautiful cum covered buttocks and gazed forward into the darkness of the room. I pumped steadily at her ass and could now feel that it was indeed a lot tighter than her pussy and it would be much more difficult to fuck for any length of time.

I was very relaxed now and preparing for my orgasm into either her pussy or ass, when light again filled the room and I heard a female voice say, "Eva, is that you?"

I froze and held my cock still in her ass, then saw a girl squeeze in through the gap in the door and kneel down on the mattress beside Eva's head.

"Come on, we've got to get going" she said to her and shook her shoulder. Then she turned to me and said, "You can keep fucking her, but just hurry up and cum, we have to go."

I was amazed that her friend was okay with me fucking her as she sat and waited and due to my impending orgasm, I did start fucking her again. I think her friend just thought we were in the room to fuck each other and had no idea of the circumstances or events over the last hour or so.

I looked at her friend as I fucked Eva's asshole and then without thinking too much, I pulled my cock out and once again pushed it into her pussy. Her friend saw me take my cock out and then heard the difference in the noise the strokes were making going into her wet pussy and she got up onto her knees to look at Eva's ass. She placed her right hand gently on Eva's hip and seeing Eva's asshole still open and very wet, she looked up at me and said, "You were fucking her ass?"

I said nothing, but she knew and went on, "Would you please hurry up and cum, we need to get out of here."

I gazed down again at Eva's asshole and saw her friend's hand resting on her hip and moving forward over her left buttock as I pumped her pussy hard and fast. Her finger nails were painted a bright pink and I watched as the tips of her fingers curled and gripped Eva's lovely round ass cheek, pulling it towards her, then she looked up at me.

I looked her friend in the eye as I felt the beginning of my orgasm, then her friend opened her hand flat and tapped very lightly on Eva's ass cheek saying very quietly as she looked up at me, "Come on, you can do it, fuck her ass again"

I watched as she then moved her hand a little closer to her Eva's asshole, gripped her buttock and I saw Eva's asshole stretch open slightly and could almost have passed out at this point. I felt the instant surge of sperm rush to the tip of my cock and I was sure her friend could tell by the look on my face that I had started to ejaculate. I took hold of Eva's hips and was about to push deep into her pussy as my first cumshot blasted into her, then seeing her friends fingers so close to Eva's asshole and watching her pull it open, I pulled my spurting cock from her pussy.

Her friend let out a lovely high pitched, "Oh," as my cock sprayed Eva's buttocks and her own fingers with hot cum, then as quickly as I could, I pushed the spurting head down onto her asshole. Another cumshot hit her ass and splashed up onto her lower back, but then I pushed the head inside and as her friend held Eva's buttock firmly, my cock pushed deep into her ass and continued to empty its load inside. As the sperm flooded into her ass I looked down at her friend, who appeared to be quite mesmerized by the whole scene and was watching my shaft pumping the sperm into her friend. She looked at the hot cum on the back of her hand and fingers and then took her hand and wrapped her fingers around my cock.

She held it tight and felt the last of the cumshots pulsing through my cock and shooting into Eva and I slowly started to lean back as my cock slid out of her ass. Her friend held my shaft tight as a few smaller cumshots landed on Eva's buttocks, then she gazed up at me and moved her hand up and down my shaft slowly, pulling my foreskin back and forth a few times sending another few weak spurts out onto the mattress. Then Eva spoke for the first time, "What time is it?" she asked her friend.