Sleeping Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised just how clear her voice was as Eva rolled off the two pillows and onto her back on the mattress. She sat up looking at her friend who was still holding my cock as it softened and dripped sperm onto the bottom of the mattress.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she said to her friend and then looking at me she said, "And who the fuck are you?"

She looked around the room as if trying to make sense of the situation or remember what had happened, then she stood up on the mattress and as she did her friend let go of my cock and stood as well. It wasn't until this point that Eva realised she was naked from the waist down and that her shirt was still pushed up over her breasts. Getting to see her standing there naked in front of me made me realise just what a great body she had. Her breasts were lovely and wet with cum as she pulled her shirt down over them and she then looked down as she felt warm liquid running down the insides of her thighs. Her friend and I watched as Eva put her hand between her legs and felt the sperm run out of her pussy and then moved her hand around behind her as she felt more sperm on her buttocks. There was no doubt in her mind what it was as she looked at me and asked, "What the hell happened?"

I was about to look for an answer when her friend stepped in and said, "Eva, come on, we need to get going."

I backed into the corner and began to put my clothes on as her friend helped Eva find her clothes on the floor and get dressed. Eva's panties were still lying on the mattress, and when she picked them up, she wiped up the insides of her thighs and then pushed them between her legs and wiped the cum from her pussy. They were soaking wet as she held them in her hand and then threw them into the corner of the room and pulled the rest of her clothes on. I was now dressed and her friend gathered up her bag and found Eva's as well, then she opened the door. She left the room and just before Eva went out behind her, she looked at me and said, "Do I know you from somewhere?"

I did not really want her to hear me speak, but quietly said, "I don't think so" and she stared into my eyes for a moment then left the room.

I didn't want to hang around in there, so once I was dressed and had my shoes on I opened the door to leave, but turned for a second and looked back into the room. I thought for a moment and still could not believe what had happened, then I saw Eva's panties where they had landed on the arm of a small chair in the corner. It only took me a second to make the decision and I stepped back into the room and picked them up. They were very wet indeed, but I had decided to keep them and put them in my coat pocket with thoughts that they could be put to good use remembering this night. I left the room and pulled the door closed then walked up the dark hallway and started up the stairs, when I heard voices coming down. It was two young guys and they were clearly looking for a certain room in the basement. They would find the room, but it would not have what they were looking for inside and I felt lucky that I had stumbled upon it when I did.