All Comments on 'Sleeping For Stardom Ch. 01'

by incestwithindian

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a piece of crap

how is it incest? crappy writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ghastly

This really is a terrible story. The writing is poor, and there is absolutely no plot build up. You should get the help of some of the volunteer editors on the site before you put out such stories for others to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sick of this garbage

There should be a section just for these "indian" stories as most of them are poorly written with lame story plots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
bloody shit

what the fuk is this and how da fuk is it incest.

yhis is the worst story i have ever read and you really expect me to believe it is true u indian dik head.

like most of u indian authors another poor and hopeless story.

my dog never even got an erection reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Smoldering Excrement!

This shit burns my eyes when I look at it. The world is now a worse place because of this vile tripe having been posted here. Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
u suck at this

u asshole u wrote a shit story and since it originates from india you hav bought disrepute to the indian erotica writers as a whole....stop doing this...u asshole put it in the proper category atleast....

indianlover

newtowritingnewtowritingover 19 years ago
Joined the ranks of India authors who think they..

Its worst. Well you joined the ranks of other Indian Authors who think they write good ,and actually write crap and bullshit. Didn't you read the story before you submitted it? Story writing is art pal, and you screwed it. If you don't know how to write, don't fucking write. Being a fellow india I am telling you it might your first attempt, for future just fucking read what you have written atleat 5-6 time before you think its good. Spelling mistakes are ok pal, but not the mistake of writing such a fuck all thing. Need some help search on the net there are a lot of tips available. One simple tip, ever write such a thing, never ask opinion of readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
useless

fucker...

change your name and category..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous