All Comments on 'Sleeping with Ellie'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 188 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Xarth Does It Again!

Another really phenomenal story by Xarth. The characters were believable and well developed throughout. Way to go Xarth!

wdelanderwdelanderalmost 10 years ago
wow, what a rich story

I love the character development. To me, well developed characters are the key to an erotic story… otherwise, it's just mechanics

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* * * *

I can't wait for the next Chapter when Neil fucks Lily & Alice in their tight little assholes!

beau6beau6almost 10 years ago
Excellent Story Line

Enjoyed your story and characters as it went along. Certainly you have left the door open to either let the story rest where it's at or move to another chapter. It'll work either way. Thanks for your other stories as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

I thought the dialogue was especially good. I only wish I could give it more than a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I maybe bit of a romantic but for me what gets to me is to see genuine affection between siblings/couples the whole let's fuck kind of thing doesn't do it for me. I like to see a well written and drawn out romance that eventually ends in sex. Maybe I'm a bit backwards but to me their is nothing more beautiful than siblings who through many trials find themselves in a romantic relationship instead of purely physical relationship. In any case it was an awesome story with an awesome build up.

I would love to see a sequel if you do happen to include any other individuals limit to one preferably Alice as she seems to be more accepting and even happy for them. I can see a budding romance forming between the three while Mom and Lily try to accept Ellie and Neil. I have found that many of the stories likes to include the whole family/group into the affair and while that can be a erotic. It is the romance that gets to me and when the romance involves more than three people most writers can't demonstrate the love and affection they share for one other and make up for it by including more sex scenes.

The last thing I would say is that I love the story would love to see a sequal. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
curious as to why...

Neil didn't question her non/virginity. Lack of b/c or its concern puzzling, too. Other than that, a very warm & cozy story and a good read. Yes, chapter two, please...

Marvin

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A very well written story

Slow, but just the right speed for what might actually happen. Good story!

HamsterHamsteralmost 10 years ago
Is Virginity a Big Deal?

To the "Anonymous Marvin". Girls today, by virtue of their very active lifestyles are highly likely to have ruptured their hymen, thus "losing their virginity" long before becoming sexually active. Personally I regard the whole virginity issue as something invented to control women and perpetuate the status of women as property. It has little value in today's world, especially in the West.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brava, Xarth

More sentimentality! I love your sentimentality. Also, you should have some reminiscing and crying in your next story; try setting the brother and sister in their late 20s or early 30s having to pick up the pieces of their former life. HIT ME IN THE FEELS LIKE ONLY YOU CAN! I BELIEVE IN YOUUUUUUU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Xarth, you really are the best at creating believable characters and storylines. That's why you are my absolute favourite writer on this site. Honestly, none of the smut on this site turns me on like the emotions you convey in your writing. Fear, sadness, guilt, love, none of the other writers succeed in making feel as consistently as you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great.!!!

slow build up , needs another chapter or two , maybe with the younger sisters

as they turn 18 ....final chapter with the mother....with a family romantic

and erotic orgy for the ending ...would be awesome ...with the same slow buildup

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SUPER

Loved it... i think it can go on and on this story with a bit of supporting help from the Twin Sisters and Mum...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You're back!

Knowing Xarth, he won't include mum, maybe lil and alice. No mum pls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Really amazing story. Really believable characters and loved every second of it. Please do a sequel. Even if you don't include the other sisters it would be amazing to see where Ellie and Neil's lives go in a sibling relationship, fake marriage children etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
8 years

Yo xarth I been here for 8 years and I easily rate you top 3.that was perfect the way that the sex transgressed seem like how it would if this was real.the reactions are so surreal thx xarth.get writing you need to fed my addiction!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Incredible

Loved this story! I really hope you write a sequel to it soon!

CNLinguistCNLinguistalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic, as always Xarth!!

I know I am repeating what others have said, but I absolutely loved every sentence, every bit of dialog, and every reaction; it all seemed true and believable. Xarth, I have been a huge fan of your work for quite a while, and I would say you are easily in my top 2 or 3 favorites. Every time I see your name in the new story listings, I know I'm in for an enjoyable ride, so thank you for your generosity of time and ideas and words in writing these beautiful stories. As others have said, I look forward to reading more about Neil and Ellie. I hope they might include Alice, but if they don't, or if they include others, I know that you will tell the story beautifully and satisfyingly. Thank you.

DickeydooDickeydooalmost 10 years ago

I loved it!!! Please write another chapter or 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Great story, life like, I hope you end it here and write a new one. This will be a classic someday and should stand alone.

killer12killer12almost 10 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!

I loved this story. I would love to see more chapters.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 10 years ago
5***** Story

Well written and absolutely one of the best on Literotica. The family interaction with their brother & sister is amazingly well described and the mothers gradual acceptance of their relationship is also told with great warmth and understanding. I look forward to the continuation of Ellie and Neil's grand adventure. Thanks.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Like watching the tide roll in, it shoulda been Lily

I so enjoyed Lily" s character though. Neil and Ellie's path to relations lacked the tension and drama. Mom barely raised an eyebrow. I wanted them to have a misunderstanding somewhere along the way. The main couple were entirely too much alike. The writing was very skilled, no doubt, but nothing good comes this easy. More tears, more fears, more wild cards pretty please ...from a fan.

ChasBChasBalmost 10 years ago
Slick, But Missed Some Chances

More great Xarth! LordSlamdawgg has a good point, though. A little tension of some kind, and its resolution, would have made this story even better. Lily did show some signs of envy, and might have horned in. Mom might even have tried to split the lovers up, at least until she kenned she was more than a little jealous and missing a man of her own. Lots of possibilities. Fine writing, though, and I truly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really enjoyed this.

You may have to revisit this story in the future, especially to deal with the things Lilly and Alice brought up when they caught Neil in Ellie's bed. He'll be graduating first and may have to move away for a job -- does Ellie follow later, or does he even wait for her? I'm sure there are other questions that you could possibly see to add to this in the future, like how do Lilly and Alice figure into this relationship? I get a feeling that both girls have developed as they have as a reaction to their father having left the family, thus needing attention in their own way. Just some things to consider.

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

Thanks for the great read.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Good!

I think Neil's relationship with Lily should turn sexual. But just sex, no romance like he has with Ellie. Alice should turn into a lesbian and have a relationship with Ellie. No mum though!

dustyrusty54dustyrusty54almost 10 years ago
Why?

Why do people always want the orgy? Seriously I do not think this story calls for it at all.

SouthPacificSouthPacificalmost 10 years ago
Another top effort

Usual 5 star effort from Xarth - keep them coming!

To the Anonymous contributor wanting the twins involved "as they turn 18" - if you had bothered to read it properly, they already are 18. As for the virginity, Ellie is at least 19 or 20, and I wouldn't have thought there were too many American girls still a virgin at that age.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Incredible

Thanks for the wonderful read. It's usually really hard to find a good story, that's not either totally unbelievable and straight to bed in one page or 250 pages of nothing happening (usually called "character development"). But this story was just awesome.

The first time the two got caught/found out by their sister I almost expected to have another story develop (though not the orgy option, rather the twins in parallel to Ellie and Neil). Though I probably shouldn't have, given the quality of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It isn't incredable, but it sure is awesome

Can't wait for the next story. This could go in many directions. I'm not sure which way I would rather have you go. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too Much of Nothing

Well written, but it's like watching a porno with no sex. Xarth has gotten too wordy for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

A really sweet gentle love story.

Thankyou.

WmsraubWmsraubalmost 10 years ago
heart warming

I thought I had read all the goodddddddddd stories on here , I was wrong . I just added one more great story to my favorites , reading these stories takes the sharp edge off my cutting edge life . thank you Xarth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Extremely Amazing.

I'm very picky usually but this is perfect, real, convincing, natural, unpretentious, well-written, and good grammar, everything is perfect. I'm in love with this story. I'm glad to discover Xarth.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasheralmost 10 years ago
Not to wordy for me

I enjoyed your story very much. To many stories go right to the sex and don't have much substance. You write very well and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

A well written story about believable characters with realistic dynamics. I'd love to read more about this sibcest pair, and see how they deal with being a couple and perhaps a family... So many stories focus on the sex and not the characters or the story so this was a very pleasant, and hot, surprise.

johntc24johntc24almost 10 years ago
enjoy your writing

Having read your previous stories I believe this is the finest piece yet. Thanks

MistressLaura23MistressLaura23almost 10 years ago
enjoy your writing immensely

This is the first story I've read in this category and I have to say I'm seriously pleased. I hope to read more stories about you and ellie. This was incredible and very romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

There should only be 2 people that have sex in this whole series. I hate when authors include other characters having sex, when it was just fine between the 2 people they started with. I look forward to chapter 2 of this story. I also rate you as one of my top 2 favorite authors on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

I have read many (maybe most) of your stories and this one is to me one of your best.

Thanks for sharing it!

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsalmost 10 years ago
loved it

this was an awsome story, i hope to see more from you, maybe even possible a sequel to this one, keeping my fingers crossed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

That was great. I think it might be your best yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Work

You best be making this a multi-part series or else this is going to be a waste of a topic, you're a great author and you've got a lot going in the series! Really hoping you keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Exceptional

Beautifully and credibly crafted. Real depth. To those who want family orgies and for him to take the twins when they're 18, I think you miss the point. As for virginity, "well said, Hamster" it's an outdated patriarchal concept. Only wish you'd described what they look like tho I have my own ideas now. One of the very best stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not your finest work

Some of the dialogue is terribly cheesy and unrealistic. There were some moments where I thought to myself, who would say this in an actual real life conversation? Otherwise, the characters are well-crafted, and that's what matters.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Fine Story

Couldn't ask for a better story would like to see more chapters.There are lots of ways you can go from here I would be satisfied which ever way you take it.Once again fine story you have lots of talent.

sexydad50sexydad50almost 10 years ago
Really nicely done

Slow build up to a sweet sibling love.I think you could add a chapter or two. Nice if it stayed with the same flavor. Not any more taboo or wierd. Think of life after school and living together. The two become a family and raise a family.

I really liked this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
kaj421

It's very nice to read an actual STORY on here. WAYYY to many are just porn without the pics. Those that still live in their parents basement just love those stories & want EVERY detail of EVERY sex act intimately described so that they have masturbation material for the week. If they actually had a life........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

this would be my 2nd or 3rd favorite storie written by Xarth. Would love to see another chapter with the other sisters joining in. ^.^

FlidarjoshFlidarjoshalmost 10 years ago
Great story

And as happily as I'd normally jump on the "family gang bang"-train, it would obviously not fit here.

But (and that could just be my dirty mind), I saw some great potential for a spin-off story with the twins, allowing a different perspective on their siblings story, while creating a relationship of their own. I'd love to read that.

LizHazeLizHazealmost 10 years ago
Re: continuation

@Delftsejongen, I've read a lot of comments to the same effect. Please understand that I am completely to blame for this; Xarth likes to kill off his siblings immediately after they have sex, usually with laser beams. It was an editorial decision to end where it does. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i think it ends perfectly as far as timing is concerned. I love stories like this that take the time to delve into the events leading up to it all, the connection that develops slowly over time between them. Thats the best part of it, and xarth is incredibly good at writing that way.

Side note: he spent more pages/time telling the story up to it, then most stories on this site have in there entirety. Combined with great quality, its rly amazing.

Loved the story!

clairelenoreclairelenorealmost 10 years ago
it's not that hard to make me drool about sex...

it's way harder to make me drool about sleeping! sure, this story got me all hot and bothered and hungry for an orgasm or several, but on the way there and afterward at the end, it made me even hungrier for a good snuggle and a chance to fade off into dreams next to someone perfect and then wake up the next morning with them still there. and it made me want to believe in a family that could be this accepting even if they had trouble getting used to things.

great relationships, great romance, mouthwatering sex and i think the best cuddling i've ever read on literotica! excellent job!!!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalalmost 10 years ago
A Wonderful Piece

I do wish you continued their relationship though.

QuirinusQuirinusalmost 10 years ago

Brilliant job, as always--though I do admit I really, really want to see a continuation. Sequel? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tension

Great build up to the sex... You've done a much better job than most at taking the time to let the process develop at the cautious pace incestuous love nearly always takes. I don't comment much on Literotica, but your story compelled me. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Im amazed

I wish my life was like this story, a sequel would be nice. Maybe u can have alice and lily hungry for a four way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Soooo gooood

Very good, I love the simplicity and elegance to the story. Perhaps a continuation, but I think you might want to be careful to keep the characteristics you've developed so far. Thumbs up, and have a good one!

addieQaddieQalmost 10 years ago
that was so wonderful

thank you, I enjoyed everything about that story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Absolutely loved it! Thought there would be a few more chapters, and really thought there would be a hug-fest ++ with the other sisters eventually added in, loved it just the same though :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hope

very well done.. enjoyed every word.. would love to know how life plays out for the whole family... hoping for a sequeal... but I think I'd prefer they not get involved with the two.. just thinking... but again I love it... very well done indeed...

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I guess I am just a romantic at heart

because this was beautiful. A long slow road of discovery.

Thank you

JeffH66UKJeffH66UKover 9 years ago
An absorbing read...

A loving family story which enthralled me...I hope there is more to come because there are a few loose ends and I'm thinking mainly of Mom's and the twins, reactions after having had time to reflect. Naturally I'd like to learn how Neil and Ellie progress too - after all they are the principal characters.

Thanks a lot - Jeff

MORTMAINMORTMAINover 9 years ago
Beautiful

I have such high praises for this story that I just can't seem to put them into words. What I'm trying to say is this type of stories are rare. If it's worth anything I'm still in tears as I am writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

Read every word, all I can say that it is so intriguing and cute! I love this scenario and I have been looking for a story like this for ages. Great job, very sexy. Best Story I've read all time so far!

NecroticgodNecroticgodover 9 years ago

i don't think i can add anymore to the great work this is that hasn't already been said.

So ill say @LizHaze - Best reply ever! lol

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
Loved it

I would like a few more chapters! a few children wouldn't bother me a little bit.Maybe the other women in the family want in also.

BoiPussyBoiPussyover 9 years ago
Xath

Another Amazing, dare I say, master piece from Xarth.

lovingdesirelovingdesireover 9 years ago
Not just porn

I love that your stories have an actual story line! Makes it so much more relatable and characters lovable. Awesome job. Although I must say at first I thought Alice was going to get jealous and turn this into a empty porn three some (I mean 3 siblings being incest is a bit of a stretch for me personally) but I'm happy to say that you stuck with the more plausible and hence more lovable scenario! Thanks :D

sammy_kindsammy_kindover 9 years ago

I loved the discomfort and suspicion among the family and how it would affect each of them. Something other stories gloss over or leave out. Yours was beautifully rich. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I rolled my eyes that he would be concerned about people at school, wether he knows them or not, being concerned about him holding hands with his sister, or for her kissing him for that matter (well, within reason, heh). I'd hold my sisters hand and kiss her in public even if I wasnt sleeping with her, or sleeeeeeping with her, heh. ;)

Still love the daylights out of this story, think this has to be the third time ive read the damned thing!

He really should be spending some serious cuddle time with his other sisters though! God I'd love to have several sisters to cuddle up with while we watched cartoons or movies or whatever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Like the eh..."realistic feel"(?). This has an actual storyline and interesting characters. And it doesn't start off or develop too quickly. Makes it feel more "real". Also like that it doesn't turn into a harem thing. By the way, your stories do generally have some more stories and characters, but especially this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved this story.

I really enjoy Xarth's stories. This was no exception. Am I correct in believing Ellie and Lily weren't virgins? I don't know about Alice. Lily just seemed the type to mess around. Ellie had no pain when they finally had sex. She also didn't mind putting his cock in her mouth to prevent a mess!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Xarth, u r a wonderful writer. It was so very beautiful like ur other stories. it was a perfect mixture of emotions. Truly loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Slow buildup.

Agonizingly slow developments. it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Ur good dude...great work with the sexual buildup and an even better job keeping it realistic....not that shit about the guys with 11/2 foot dicks

Keep it up u have talent

N

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
the journey was just as rewarding this time

but, is it ok to worry about the twins?

the long, slow, simmer was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I want to know what's up with Lily and Allice. Seems like there's more to them than they let on. Anyway, this story's one of my favourites.

MadBrownMadBrownabout 9 years ago
What can I say but . . . just tremendous!

I so love brother and sister love stories and you are a master at presenting them. I'm and old man but you have a way of getting my blood boiling with your buildup of sexual tension. I'm not prescient but I can see the love and sex expanding to include the whole family . . .just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story!

Lovely story, though i want to point out that you added an extra 'e' in 'experienced,' sixth or seventh page, but that's not enough to deter me from rating it a five.

XOCANXOCANalmost 9 years ago
It would be nice a Chapter 2 :)

This story it's easily one of the best stories on the website!

lalachick159lalachick159almost 9 years ago
hoping for another chapter!

Definitely continue please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
once again

once again XARTH fails to finish a story. this guy should be banned from the site for teasing the readers and leaving them hanging.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
finish the story

You need to finish the story you have a talent for writing but you need to learn how to finish it instead you leave it wide open like some of your stories learn to finish and it will be better

celticfire729celticfire729over 8 years ago
Taking your time

Thank you for a wonderful story. Too many writers here rush the stories and ruin them. You worked the characters patiently and let them tell the story rather than forcing things along at an unrealistic pace. Keep up the great work, 5 *****!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow one of the best on the web

Don't know how you did it but this is exactly what happened to us.My sister was 19 and I 18.We were always very close and their was only the two of us and mom and dad.We always snuggled up together watching TV despite mom and dad being a little uncomfortable with comments we ignored.One evening she asked me why I never had any girlfriends.I told her I was in love with someone who I could never have.She kept on nagging about who it was,if it was her friend Sally I just said no.after about a week we were all watching TV with us snuggling up as usual and she asked if it was her.I whispered it was but would never do anything to hurt her.She made an excuse to our parents saying she needed help in the study and when alone said she was in love with me and mom knew already how she felt.We had not had any sexual contact except we kissed each on the lips a lot.We went and told our parents and then world war 3 broke out.Dad went into orbit Mom was upset but more accepting as she knew we were serious.Dad went for me saying I'd molested his little girl and was going to rip my head off and go to the police.Sis told him nothing had happened and we were telling them before it did. She said we were going to spend our lives together and if he did anything to me we would leave to live in Canada and never see them again.He never accepted our relationship but mellowed as he at least did not do anything.Mom cried but was worried one of us would get hurt.We have been together for 35 years have two grown up daughters who are a credit to their mother and are as commited to each other as we ever were.We have never had a serious argument and even friends comment on how close we are.One even said if she did not know better she'd think we were brother and sister.Your story was so close it was amazing.Well done as in a lot of them it's all about sex but in reality that the result of the love not the start of it.Wow great story well written.My Sis was overcome when she read it.

jolly_readerjolly_readerover 8 years ago
definitely one of the best in this site

The ending was pretty concrete. Good short stories always leave you wanting more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW !!!

Fantastic love story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

One of the best I've read online

OmazeratiOmazeratiover 8 years ago
Thanks!

Really well written story in every respect. Everything was plausibly presented.

I appreciated that you did not go into detailed descriptions of the characters physical traits, allowing the readers' imagination to paint the scenes, so to speak. That doesn't happen often enough with the works posted on Literotica.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Simply Astounding

Yum, there is nothing better than sexual sibling co-dependency. This story is just one long exercise in slow, teasing sexual tension build-up―so obvious and thick that a blind man can see the endgame.

While a sequel would be nice, I recognise that this kind of story is best left as a standalone piece.

Truly well done. (Five stars)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nicely done

Believable, moving, adorable. I appreciate that their mother is concerned enough that she would intervene if she saw a problem, but trusting enough that she stays out of it in the end. And the Ellie/Neil pairing feels rather natural as well. Overall, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Best story I've read so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Make a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quality writing.

This story isn't just another "wham, bam, thank you Mam" story. Great effort was made to clarify two young individuals actually calmly and peacefully falling in love with sex developing as they matured. Best story (ies) that I have read and will anxiously wait for others to follow.(After reading some of the stories you've written)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

...you know, it occurs to me that Alice seems overly happy with the outcome because now she can finally make her move on her twin and already know what to expect from the rest of the family ;)

...man, I do so love rereading this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent, slow, realistic build up

Excellent character and relationship development!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Wow!

One of the best stories I've read in this section. It has not been the typical story of senseless lust. There has been a development of a relationship of genuine feelings. If they had not been siblings, it could have been in the Romance section.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14714 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

SIMILAR Stories