Sleepovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fidopedar
fidopedar
22 Followers

As we got into our mutual stroking, we cuddled closer and closer. Just like the last time, my face naturally pressed up against her breast – only this time, she didn't have anything on, and I found my lips just inches from her nipple. I was so overcome with lust that I hardly thought whether she'd like me to play with her nipple. Maybe it was because my own are sensitive and I like to pinch them a little when I masturbate. Anyway, it seemed just the natural thing to do to lean over a little farther and take her nipple between my lips and give it a gentle tug.

Barb moaned with pleasure when I did this, and I have to say that it was very sexy for me too, to give her this extra pleasure. And now that I wasn't tense at all about what I was doing, my feelings began to overwhelm me and I felt my orgasm building between my legs. I pressed into Barb's body and began to hump on her finger for all I was worth. I took her nipple all the way into my mouth and I licked it with my tongue, swirling around it and lashing back and forth over it. I didn't want to come, because I knew it would all be over, but I couldn't help myself. Ididwant to come, I wanted it to last, but I wanted even more to come, and then suddenly I got very still as my pussy contracted and pulsed and poured juice over Barb's hand.

Barb responded to my excitement and panted and humped back at my hand. As she bucked faster and faster, I suddenly heard her say "Jill . . . Oh, Jill! . . . You good girl! . . . Oh, how I've wanted you!" And then she was in the throes of her own orgasm, pushing against my hand, gasping, and then, as she calmed a little, squeezing her thighs and keeping my hand from moving much, firmly trapped up against her sopping cunt.

We stayed hugging each other for a little while, and then I gently laid back. Barb leaned over my face and looked into my eyes. And then she bent down and kissed me full on my lips. I hadn't expected that at all, but it felt good, and I kissed her back. It wasn't until that moment that I realized that it wasn't just the memory of our touching each other two weeks ago that had gotten me so hot these past few days – it was the excitement at the thought of doing it with my friend, of being intimate with someone I knew so well that had made me moisten again and again. And I knew from what Barb had said in her heat that she had felt the same way about me.

fidopedar
fidopedar
22 Followers
12