Sleepwalking Ch. 02

Story Info
A mystery lover revealed, more adventure awaits.
2.1k words
4.64
10.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 4:30 in the morning and I was standing naked in a stranger's living room. I was facing a large picture window, legs spread, my palms and forehead pressed against the cool glass. I was exhausted, shivering now that the sheen of sweat my worked up by my mysterious lover had started to dry. She'd told me to stay there, asked me to wait while she went to get a little surprise. She wouldn't tell me what it was.

It's funny how your senses heighten when you're naked and alone. I kept my eyes closed and listened: I heard the creak of the house, the sound of the wind outside, the soft tick of a clock. I tried to separate each sound to analyze its source: the clock must be on the mantle across the room, and the creaks and pops of old wood cooling in the night were common sounds in older homes like these. But there was one creak in particular I was waiting for: one that came with an accompanying soft step and the memory of hot breath on my skin.

Finally it came: soft footsteps, followed quickly by the sweet agony of her body pressed to my naked back. She hadn't told me anything, she'd only made me promise not to move, and to not open my eyes. "Can you do that for me?" she breathed into my neck. I'd nodded, mute and hungry. I felt her pull away, but then she paused and said: "Oh, I almost forgot ... " I felt two slight tugs as the straps of my dress were loosened. Then the quick slide of the zipper down my back and the feel of the cold night air on my bare skin. In less than 30 seconds, I was naked, a pool of fabric around my feet. "Here, step out," she said, and pulled the dress free. I could feel her standing there, staring at my naked form. I heard her move, and felt a soft pat on my ass, "Good girl," she said. "I'll be right back."

Now she was back, running her hands up my back, and I felt something else, something soft and silky. She gathered my hair and smoothed it back from my face, gently sliding the scarf around my eyes. She tied the ends snugly, and traced the borders with gentle fingers to make sure it was on correctly.

"Good?" she said.

"Good," I agreed, and turned with open arms. She stepped into my embrace in an instant, her body was ice and flame. Our breasts, bellies, thighs met and pressed, our arms wound tightly, holding each other as close as we could. Our lips met, finally, and I could smell myself on her. Her lips were, saturated with my scent as well as her own, and our tongues danced and melded together in a kiss I felt all the way to my toes. She pulled away, and left me breathless. She took my hand, "Come on."

I allowed myself to be led: I couldn't see a thing, so I had to trust her with my dignity and my toes. "Step down here," she said, and I heard the sound of a sliding glass door, and the cool night air against my skin. I paused, uncertain for the first time; where was she taking me? Sensing my nervousness, she gently stroked my arm, saying "It's OK, it's just the back yard. There's a high fence, and some beautiful, soft grass. Can you imagine being under the stars? I even have a blanket!" She laughed, and I felt the brush of the blanket across my belly. "Trust me?" She asked once more.

"I'm not sure why, but yes, yes I do." We stepped outside. I felt the wooden deck beneath my feet, then she guided me down a few steps and onto the grass. We stopped, and I heard the snap of the blanket as she flipped it open to spread on the grass. The silence stretched interminably. I didn't know what I was supposed to do until she said "Well?"

"Well, what?" I asked.

"Didn't you want to have your way with me?" She asked.

Oh yeah ...

"I'm all yours," she said. "Where do you want me?"

I froze, but only for a moment.

"Lie down on your back, hands behind your head."

I heard her down. I kneeled carefully next to her, taking care to not kneel ON her, and reached out with one hand. I didn't know where I was reaching, or how soon I would come into contact. My fingertips stopped against a smooth expanse of skin. I kept my movements small, forcing myself to not explore too quickly. Her skin was incredibly soft and warm, and I felt her skin prickle into tiny goosebumps as I traced a figure-eight on her skin. I followed with my mouth, leaning forward to place my lips just where my fingers had just been. kissed there softly, gently as I started to explore. I trailed kisses down and to the right, and noticed the texture and scent of her changed, just slightly. I thought I might be kissing my way along her inner arm, and my suspicions were confirmed when I felt the delicate curve of her armpit, the line of muscle that arches into the collarbone. I followed it, dragging my tongue to find the hollow at the base of her throat. She gasped, and I felt her move a little, enjoying my explorations.

I was getting anxious. Quickly placing both hands on her chest, I straddled her in one swift move, one knee on each side of her belly. I lowered myself slowly, so slowly, until I felt her belly, jumping beneath my pussy. She was panting, and as I pressed, circling my hips ever so slightly to feel the slide of my lips across her--she had a belly-button ring! How delightful―and I could feel her hips thrumming restlessly beneath me, her thighs pressing together, her belly pressing up and into my cunt. I groaned and ground down to feel her skin slide against my aching folds. I ground my clit against her belly ring, my mouth dropped open as the cool metal quickly warmed between our bodies. I bent forward until our breasts pressed together, both our nipples hard as rocks, then I sighed and squirmed against her, soft flesh pressed into softness, collapsing into her until our lips finally met in a hungry kiss. I was almost frantic, now that I'd had a taste. My mouth broke away and raked down her jaw, her throat, the soft folds of my blindfold trailed along her flesh as I moved down her body.

Her breasts were spectacular, and I grabbed one roughly in each hand, squeezing then pressing them together as I ran my tongue and teeth over each nipple, one, then the other, then back. I felt her ribs moving, her breathing was ragged―almost anguished, but I kept at her breasts because they were so delicious, though I did allow my right hand to launch an advance party a little farther south, as I shifted my weight up and off of her. I needed more.

I felt her belly, her navel, her hipbone, the lightest trace of pubic hair and then ... I paused. Her body was arched like a bow, her back pulled away from the blanket, knees flexed and wide, her pelvis tilted up and open, waiting.

I kept one hand on her belly, and moved again, this time between her legs. I hooked her thighs over each arm, her entire body trembled in anticipation. I leaned forward, discovering the borders of her body: where her thighs tensed, tendons standing out, leading me down and right to the center of her, right where I wanted to be.

My mouth found her, and she cried out, hips bucking for a moment at the shock. She was murmuring something I couldn't understand, but I didn't really care anymore. My entire existence lay right in front of me. I buried my tongue as deeply as I could, burrowing my face into her, then pulled back, finding her clit and attacking it with lips and tongue. She cried out my name, and I felt her fingers bury themselves in my hair, her hips pumping feverishly.

I couldn't let her suffer. I pursed my lips and grabbed her clit, sucking hard, slipping several fingers deep inside her pussy. She was spectacularly wet, murmuring and making helpless animal cries as she pressed against my pumping hand. I would not let up on her clit, I wanted her to cum and I wanted her to cum hard, as hard as I had. She was close, She pawed desperately at my hair, my head, striving to press my face into her as deeply as she could and then suddenly she froze, gave a quick gasp, and then let out a cry so high and wild I felt my own cunt contract in response. I hadn't realized I'd be ready again so soon. Surprise surprise. I let her ride it out, gently lapping her cunt, feeling the roll of her hips as they slowed, and finally stopped.

I rested my head against her thigh, stroking her legs and belly while she came down. The scarf had come loose during her wild-tug-of-war with my head, and I watched lovingly as her puffy, scarlet lips relaxed ever so slightly. Her breathing slowed, and she gave a happy little groan. "Mmmm ... thank you ..." I needed another kiss, and I needed to see her face, I needed to know who it was that had led me on this adventure. One last loving kiss on her cunt, and then I rose, moving to cradle her in my arms, and found myself face to face with ... .

"Lauren?"

"Hey, Suzy. God damn, that was good!"

I sat there, staring at my best friend, I could not believe what we had just done! I was so going to have to process this in the morning when I sobered up a little more. What did this mean? What was going to happen to our friendship? Lauren cut me off mid-worry, "Stop it Suze ..."

"What?"

"You know what --- you've got that worry look setting in. Don't worry about what just happened. We had fun, we're having fun. You don't need to analyze everything. Didn't you want to cut loose at this party anyway?"

"It's just ... " I was trying to figure out where to begin. It was all too much. But then again, she had a point. I hold myself back way too often. Worry, worry, worry. It gets old.

"Hey, wait," said Lauren, "did you see that?"

"See what?" I turned my head toward the house.

"There, on the second floor. The right window ... do you see it?"

I squinted. It was hard to see past the window panes, but it looked like two faces were looking down at us. "Oh my god!! Someone was spying on us?"

"Yeah," said Lauren, "isn't it hot? I wonder who it is ..." She tossed her hair flirtatiously over her shoulder and flashed her best 150-watt smile, finishing off with a little wave.

"Oh my GOD, what are you doing?" I cried, grabbing at her hand.

"What do you think, silly, looking for an invitation." She smiled again at the window, tilting her head in a pleading, questioning pose.

Nothing happened for a minute, two minutes, three .... It was starting to get chilly out there, and I was just getting ready to drag Lauren back inside when the bottom panel of the window slid open, and a slender arm emerged tossing ... what was that?

Lauren laughed in delight. "Holy shit! A paper airplane ..." she scampered across the yard and snatched it before it had a chance to land. "It has writing on it!" Caught up in her excitement, I hurried over to her as she unfolded it. It read:

"Thanks for the show, ladies! We like to watch .... DO YOU?!? Come upstairs, go right, last door on the right, don't get dressed, don't turn on the lights! -xo"

Lauren's mouth dropped open, our eyes met, neither of us spoke. But she did that thing, that best friend thing where she lifted one eloquent eyebrow and held out her hand. I couldn't help it. It was crazy, but I laughed and took her hand. We crossed the deck together, found the stairs and went up, step by step. Maybe it was crazy, but maybe crazy wasn't such a bad thing after all. I smacked Lauren on the ass as we got to the top. She squealed, and we turned right, scampering down the hall to discover what was waiting for us behind the door.