All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Ch. 05: My Bro's GF'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wow another home run. Can't wait to read what happens next. Thank you

parputter69parputter69about 9 years ago
Keep it going.

Be sure to keep this series going. Want to read about your threesome with your brother and his nasty girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Older posts were better.

The older posts are so much better it makes me wonder if this is the same author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
killer story!

love it . . . keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

More please, I can't get enough of this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cup size

'They're a b cup, not too small, not too big and they don't sag at all' - Chapter 1.

'It made me suddenly very conscious of my tiny little A cups'. -Chapter 5

Just a slight inconsistency there, if you care to know.

Other than that, not a bad series. Interesting premise.

Sorry for anon review :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ruined

Started off interesting but adding the brothers gf just ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Have to wonder

This story isn't bad, but it really isn't as good as previous works. Wondering with Anonymous if this is really the same author.

nikki_2021nikki_2021about 9 years agoAuthor
Not a different author

Fo those wondering, I can assure you that I have written all parts of this story just like I have with all my works.

licks and kisses,

nikki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Waiting patiently...

For the next chapter. Fricking hurry up and write it already.

rnebularrnebularalmost 9 years ago
Great read

Nikki, while i have read most of your works and think this series is in about the middle of them all, it's still a great read! The pace is good and you definitely keep me wanting to come back for more. The story is hot and i like where the action with Amy is going. Keep up the great writing and looking forward to more! !

Rneb

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 8 years ago
Awesome!

I love this series but this chapter the most! Soo fuckng sexy. More more more. thanks for your hard work nikki your delightfully naughty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I guess it's all working out in the long run, hehe, but I think I would have been like, you got a girlfriend, fine. Want to stop fucking me, that sucks ass but ok, fine. Want her over for dinner and watching movies, fine. Want her to spend the night so you can fuck like bunnies while I'm laying in my cold, lonely bed, oh. Hell. No. She's a sweetheart, she really is! But you can fuck her in your car, or a hotel, or sneak past her parents into her room. If Everyone in this house isn't getting laid at the same time, then nobody is getting laid!

Hey, deal with it. Why you were off looking for more pussy when you already had enough to keep your dick sore is beyond me.

CapewideCapewideover 5 years ago
Wishes

I wish you were my sister. You made it sound so real and full of emotion.

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEover 5 years ago
10 Stars on This episode!

WAY COOL! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

fuck fuck fuck

amazing and so sexy

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

After reading this, if Old Al wasn’t old and WAS single,, I would be courting you eight days aweek!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...