All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 11'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It was very hot, but that's normal, lol. I'm glad you are finally

introducing the dad to the party, because he seems like a really decent dude, and I was beginning to feel bad for him, frankly. I'm dying to see how you handle his learning about everything that's been going on under his nose.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

I love the series but I think that this was the best chapter so far as it started to bring the dad into the storyline. As to Dex, I understand that it's porn and a fictional story and that he's a young healthy male but cumming 7 times in one day seems like a bit much especially as he had a huge load each time. Oh to be that young again!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Way to live

Dex has a pretty nice thing going. Don't let him fuck it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Congrats on making me post for the first time

I timeI have been coming to this site for years but never posted but this chapter has thrown my mind through a loop. It negates plot from previous chapters and adds new ones in a new direction.

1. If dad is sleeping with mom, his sister, and his nieces...he doesnt even think about his daughters? And building from that if mom knows dad is such a freak how/why did their sex drop and why would she be concerned with him finding out. You made mom point out that they couldn't be upset he is doing what they are doing but actually it seems he was doing it first with her knowledge and permission... ergo why keep the fact about what mom, sisters and son were doing when it apparently is genetic?

2. Dad groans? If his son caught him getting jerked by his sister and he has no knowledge that a. Everyone knows. B. That everyone is participating it would make sense that he would be horrified. Not just grown while his wife laughs. If I were he I'd most likely be so stressed I'd snap and ask what's so funny?!

This leads me to a conjecture which I hope and pray I am wrong. You have written an incredible story and have enjoyed it immensely however If this turns out to be the whole "actually we have all been together and you(dex)ere just getting your invitation now because we were tired of hiding it. Like they as a group decided to slowly bring DeX in with mom then the sisters and then with aunt Mary and cousins. Finally cultimati off g with the fact everyone has been together for years and dex was apparently to dense to notice.

tazz1369tazz1369almost 5 years ago
love your stories

there's a few I wished you would of added more to I love all your stories so far. hope you keep writing

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

I love the series but I think that this was the best chapter so far as it started to bring the dad into the storyline. As to Dex, I understand that it's porn and a fictional story and that he's a young healthy male but cumming 7 times in one day seems like a bit much especially as he had a huge load each time. Oh to be that young again!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Dad mom and Mary. No nieces. No daughters. No friends of daughters. Dad can stick to the women his age and his age only. Getting a little to close to going off the rails. Otherwise a very good story.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 5 years ago
What's next?

Maddy, Mary, Jarrod, Jazz's mom, and Dr. Jaffrey having group sex at Jazz's house and Dex, Jillian, Jennifer, Sylvia, June, Julie, Fatima, Amber, Jazz, and Sarah having a full blown reverse gangbang at Dex's place? Long distance relationship or will Fatima and Sylvia both go back to college to get advanced degrees when Dex has to return to college? Maybe have Jarrod and Maddy invite Mary to move in after the kids head off to college? Have Mary, Maddy, Jarrod, and a few other parents get a house near college for Jillian, Jennifer, Julie, June, Dex, and maybe even Amber, Jazz, and Sarah to share while at college, maybe even have Sylvia and/or Fatima move in with Dex as a fiancée? Will Sylvia treat June, Julie, Maddy, Mary, Jazz, Amber, Sarah, Jillian, Jennifer, and Fatima like Alexis treated Hunter's lady friends in the Pool Boy Saga or will the story become the situation featured in the Voyeur Gets Voyeured saga? I would think polyamory would be the way to go with some of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bravo

Love the twist with Jarrod having an approved affair with his sister Mary and his 2 nieces Jennifer & Jillian, with his wife Maddy sometimes joining in. Will love it once everyone in the family knows who has been fucking who, with Dad getting in on the fucking of his two daughters and sanctioning Maddy & his sister Mary fucking his kids Dex, Julie and June.

Hope Silvya can get on board with all the incestuous sex given the rape by her aunt and uncle.

ThunderWatchr269ThunderWatchr269over 2 years ago

WOW, Holy Shitttt...i really dont even know where to begin on this story. Parts of it i LOVVVVEEE! But more parts of it are driving me up the freakin wall...i am glad this is Fantasy!!!! Because otherwise this story should be in the Non Human catagory. There aint a way in Hell that this guy could have sex 6 - 8 - 12 times a day and instantly be hard again...does he have Priaprism?? Is every female character a Nymphomaniac? Polyamourous Slut? Nobody gets checked fof STDs?? Or Pregnancys??? Do you have extensive clipboards and use copy and paste execesively? Because almost all of the sex scenes seem to Duplicate. Change your wording and action and verbs and nouns!!!!! A penis can be called many many things not just a Glans!!! No one that i have ever known calls it THAT. Ans stop repeating the fatest part of it entering etc... so much of the text is Duplicated ad infinitium...the stories could be cut by 2/3 and not loose anything ans would probably be much better and allow for more character develooment. The characters and situations are Awesome!!! Thats theconly reason i have read 12 of the 25 chapters. Lovedcthings like the lady in the mall parking lot etc but give Dex some BALLS ..let him decide who to fuck ..he doesnt have to do EVERYBODY!!! And shit like his new girlfriend allowing him to screw everybody would not go...real people get jealous and have real feelings. They dont act like in this story...i am not certain if i want to give your story a 1 or a 7 but right now i am just overwhelmed. By tooo much sex between tooo many people. Concentrate on your story and plot. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It took me until this chapter to realize that everybody needs to be checked for STDs. Unless of course this is one of the universes where those don't exist. After getting fucked by Aunt Mary, I had to do some counting on my fingers to realize... hold up, I need to count again... Dex has fucked 13 different women. Now I can't help but think that number is only going to go up, but regardless, that is just too many sexual partners for a single lifetime let alone just the first month of summer.

Jack506Jack506about 2 years ago

Mostly this story has been enjoyable and reasonably edited, until this chapter. Dex is to meet Silvia and Fatima in the bathroom; Sarah slips in to fuck him and he lets her? Ridiculous. Also, Dex and Silvia are sitting on a floating swan watching Jaz’s freak out, then she lays on the table in front of them? How did they get there? As has been mentioned by others, the sex descriptions are overly repetitive. She grabs his cock like a handshake, his glans, etc. A little judicious editing and revision would greatly improve the readability. Interested in seeing where this goes.

bocahalbocahal5 months ago

I just like all the fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous