Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thelma pulled his flaccid cock from her mouth and stroked it a couple times and said, "I would have been glad to, if you'd asked."

Grampa leaned forward and said, "We'd better get out of here. Your pervert keeper is standing there watching us. Maybe she got some tips to use with her tall friend." Thelma turned and looked at us and covered her giggle with one hand. Sylvia's face was beet-red with embarrassment.

Grampa struggled up from his chair and tried to help his sister off her knees. That wasn't going to work so, Sylvia and I moved over to help and between the three of us, we got her to her feet. She looked around the conference room and said, "Where are we?" Thelma's moment of lucidity was gone, or least we thought it was gone until Sylvia took a linen napkin off the table and started to wipe Grampa's cum off her lips and chin. Thelma blocked Sylvia's hand and looked at her and said, "Please dear. Leave a poor old woman something to help her remember." Sylvia looked at me with a look of sadness and put the napkin back on the table.

Grampa Brian got his withered cock back in his pants and zipped them up. Thelma daintily dabbed an index finger to her chin and then pushed it into her mouth and smiled as we led them back to the wedding and their chairs sitting side by side holding each other's hand. Sylvia pushed her lips up to my ear and whispered, "That was the most incredible thing I've ever witnessed. I'm glad you stopped me." I just grinned and nodded my agreement.

The dance music had stopped and the DJ used the PA System to announce each of the usual wedding events: the cutting of the wedding cake; the throwing of the garter, which was pretty risqué when the Groom went under the Bride's dress and obviously pushed his head into her sex as her dress bobbed up and down above his head while she shrieked and laughed and pretended to push him away . Family members weren't amused but the friends let out a roar of applause when the Groom came out from under the dress with a thong in his teeth, I grinned at Reece and said, "That was different." Many young guys lined up to catch the thong when the Groom tossed it over his head. There was a scrum and the winner came up and put it over his head so that the crotch-patch covered his nose and mouth like a surgical mask. He inhaled deeply and exhaled and the crowd went nuts.

Close to fifty single women lined up for the throwing of the bouquet. Usually there is one or two women trying to grab it out of the air while the rest head in the opposite direction. Here, there was a free-for-all as women went to the floor wrestling each other for it. When that scrum cleared there was another roar of applause as the winner jumped to her feet with the bouquet in the air and her strapless top down around her waist exposing both tits. She didn't care; she got the bouquet.

Family members started gathering their stuff and heading to say their congratulations to the Bride and Groom on their way to the door. We were family but Fatima came over and told us that the Bride and Groom requested that we hang around with their friends, who apparently weren't going anywhere. Most were in line at the bar. Sylvia came over to collect Thelma who looked totally confused. Dried cum adorned the corners of her lips and chin. Sylvia had called an Uber car to take Thelma back to the home with special instructions to make sure someone at the home took possession of her. Someone else had come to collect Grampa.

Sylvia came back from dropping Thelma off and came over to us and said, "Holy shit. Those two are brother and sister. I bet it was fun growing up in their house." Reece laughed and I smiled. I didn't comment. I wondered if Sylvia's statement was for my benefit. She had to be suspicious after the birthday party earlier this summer.

The wedding was grinding to a halt as some of the guests left. The Swinger's Club crowd was still on the dance floor and the DJ was still at his post. The Bar was still open. The After-Party was just getting started.