Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 19

Story Info
Fatima's ex threatens all of us.
14.7k words
4.66
23.7k
49

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

After falling asleep with Reece cuddled up to me in her bedroom in Sylvia's apartment, I dreamed of the events of the evening. They hadn't been events that would be considered erotic in reality but my dream changed the scene to make it so. Bandana dude became me, sans the knife and Reece became Puss n' Boots. Reece was eating out Fatima's pussy on the sofa and I was fucking Sylvia's face as she sat in a chair. The violence was replaced by passion and I woke suddenly. I shook away the dream. I was kind of embarrassed. I didn't want to dismiss the reality. I came fully awake and realized that Reece had rolled away from me to her left side. I realized that the dream had made my cock unbelievably hard. I gripped the shaft and stroked it a couple times. The bathroom light had been left on and the illumination filtered from the hall through Reece's open door. I was sure it was closed earlier.

I heard a quiet whisper and then a whisper from a second source. There were several words whispered but I couldn't make out any of it except two words, "Switch places". One of the whisperers was obviously Reece. I couldn't decide who the other was but there were only two choices.

Curiosity got the better of me and I turned on my side facing the whispering and bunched up my pillow and pretended to be sleeping. The whispering stopped for nearly a minute and there was only silence. Whoever was whispering with Reece was kneeling on the floor beside the bed and I couldn't see who it was over Reece's body. The whispering resumed and I opened my eyes to a slit. I was pretty sure it was Sylvia and that was confirmed when she peeked over Reece's body to see if I was still asleep. I moaned like I was asleep and then rolled onto my back again trying to hear what they were whispering about.

It all became clear when I heard Reece whisper, "Okay. Make it a quickie, but I'm staying right here. I want mine too." My cock hardened a little more and I didn't think that would be possible. I felt the bedclothes being pulled very slowly down to my knees. The friction of the sheets pulled my erection up to form the center pole of the tent. I heard Reece whisper, "Oh my God, Sylvia. He has a woody. How perfect is this." I felt the cool air-conditioned air on my body as the sheet came off me. My cock was bobbing three or four inches above my stomach. I felt the bed give as a weight moved onto the foot of the bed. I knew it must be Sylvia. I manually flexed my cock and it jumped upward before settling back. I felt Reece turn over to face me as the weight at the foot of the bed moved up on either side of my legs and stopped at my waist. She must have been standing over me. She was already breathing heavy with anticipation.

Reece's hand rested on my abs and then slide slowly down. Since I was awake, I was aware of Reece's touch but it was so gentle that I doubt I would have felt it if I was asleep. Reece pushed my cock up to a vertical position and then I felt Sylvia's sex drag from her clitoris to her anus over the tip. Again, the sensation was so subtle. I pretended to be asleep. I could feel Sylvia's weight become unsteady at my hips. I opened my eyes to slits again and saw Reece offer a hand for Sylvia to hold to steady herself. She dragged her sex along my glans again and I wondered if she was going to do anything other than dry-hump me. There was no friction so she was plenty wet.

Just as Sylvia decided to make her move, I made mine. She let herself drop onto my cock just as I drove it up into her. She screamed and groaned and I let out a groan that became, "JEEESSSUSSS," before I was buried to the hilt.

Sylvia stopped when she was sitting on my balls and I nearly came up to a sitting position. When the shock of surprise ended, she grinned down at me and pushed me back as she leaned forward with her hands on my chest as she began rocking her hips forward and back. I smiled up at her and then at Reece, who whispered, "Save some for me." Sylvia giggled as her eyes closed and her mouth opened to form an "O". She muttered, "Oh fuck. I've missed this." Her head rolled around on her neck as she moaned. Only her hips moved as her back arched to accommodate them. She was moaning louder as her hips picked up the pace, taking full depth strokes on my cock.

Reece pushed herself up to her hands and knees beside Sylvia and then she stood and positioned herself in front of Sylvia, facing her and dropped her sopping wet pussy to my face. She was squatting and I put my hands under her thighs to hold her up as I drilled my tongue along her sex. She pivoted her hips in reaction and I went to work on her clitoris and pussy. Reece and Sylvia were both moaning loudly. I struggled to get a breath now and then before renewing my attack on Reece's pussy.

My orgasm was swirling around on the periphery and I resolved to get an orgasm out of Sylvia and then finish in Reece. Hell, I might be able to tongue-fuck Reece into an orgasm. I pushed my orgasm back and joined Sylvia's rocking motion. Reece and Sylvia both rocked into their orgasms at almost the same time. I felt Sylvia's pussy clenching tightly on my cock and Reece was doing the same on my tongue, which I had to keep pushing back in when Reece's spasming pussy pushed it out.

Sylvia rode me until her orgasm subsided. My orgasm was becoming insistent and I wasn't going to be able to keep it back for much longer. I assisted Reece's spastic movement down my torso as Sylvia held up my cock for Reece to slide on. I could feel Reece's still clenching pussy push onto my cock as she descended. Then she came up on her knees with her incredible ass facing me and began driving herself on and off my cock. My muscles began to tighten, announcing my pending climax. I grabbed Reece's hips to assist her motion because she was tiring.

Before my first hard stream of cum erupted up my shaft, Reece screamed out, "I'm CUMMMMMINNNGGGG again." I joined her stiffened body with my own and drove my cock up into her depths like a hammer with each powerful shot. She groaned hard with each of them. Her clenching pussy milked my cock dry and then kept right on clenching.

Sylvia sat down on my thighs and held Reece tight to her until she stopped trembling. I was done but I continued to have random shudders that felt like I was launching another shot. I couldn't tell if I was actually ejecting anything but it sure felt like it.

Sylvia pulled back down my thighs and Reece rolled off me to her spot beside me. We were still gasping for air as we watched my cock slowly soften and drop back to my stomach before rolling off to its normal resting spot on my left thigh. Reece and Sylvia seemed to be mesmerized by the process and they giggled each time my cock made a major move.

Sylvia picked up my flaccid cock and sucked it into her mouth and lashed it with her tongue several time and then pulled off and aimed it at Reece who did the same thing. Our breathing became normal and Sylvia leaned forward and kissed Reece and said, "Thanks, I needed that." Reece grinned at her. Sylvia kissed Reece's hand and pressed it down on my dick as if to say 'Here. This is yours.' Then she got off the bed and disappeared into the hall. The bathroom door shut and it was pitch black again. The sink came on for a couple minutes and then the door opened again followed by the sound of Sylvia's bedroom door latching shut.

Reece cuddled up to me and said, "So, what have you got planned for our second date." We both laughed.

I said, "Maybe we could be bandana dude and Puss n' Boots and break into a newlywed couple's apartment with a knife and sexually molest them for a couple hours." She laughed. "If you really liked the looks of bandana dude and Puss n' Boots, we could track them down and sexually molest them. I don't think we would even need a weapon."

Reece laughed even harder and shook her head. "I hope I never see those two again. Don't even joke about it." She kissed my nipple and fondled my dick. I palmed her breasts and we drifted off to sleep again.

In the morning, I insisted on taking us all out to breakfast. Sylvia and Fatima seemed to clench up tight at the thought of going outside the apartment after their ordeal. Sylvia insisted on making breakfast herself. I insisted right back and finally they gave in. I dressed in the clothes I had on last night and the ladies all dressed casually in tee shirts and shorts and high heeled sandals. Reece was definitely the wilder of the two sisters as she wore no bra under her tee shirt. They all looked amazing and I puffed all up at the thought of walking into IHOP with these three gorgeous women.

We took a booth and Sylvia and Fatima sat on one side facing in and Reece and I sat on the other looking out the front window. I'd guess that every guy in the restaurant made a swing by just to gawk at them on their way to the men's room, which was on the other side of the restaurant. My ladies all giggled. They knew what was going on and they were used to it.

We ordered and then Fatima pushed herself out of the booth and was behind me when she dropped her face down beside mine and whispered softly in my ear, "Join me in the lady's room?" Then she was gone. Reece and Sylvia had confused looks on their faces. Neither had heard Fatima's whisper.

Two minutes later, I stood and smiled down at them. The confusion in their eyes cleared when they both realized at the same time what was going on. I wasn't sure how Reece was going to take it but she grinned up at me and pushed her tongue into her cheek and gave me the universal jerk off sign with her right fist. I grinned back at her and headed for the Lady's room.

I pushed open the door and stepped inside. No one was in sight and it was completely quiet. I heard a loud whisper from the last stall of four, "Dex?"

I whispered back, "Yeah." I headed past the first three stalls and pulled the last stall door open. Fatima was stripped naked, sitting on the toilet, strumming her pussy. Even her coffee colored skin didn't hide the fact that she was on fire with lust. She was already breathing hard. She locked eyes with me and whispered, "Hurry Dex." She started throbbing and mumbled, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming already." Her fingers were a blaze in her pussy as her face scrunched up and air exploded from her lungs.

I stepped into the stall and closed and locked the door. Fatima's clothes were hanging from the hook on the back of the door. I dropped my pants to my feet and shuffled in close to her wide spread legs. Both of her hands grabbed my cock and furiously began jerking me off before dropping her lips to my blood flushed knob. My heart thundered in my ears. Her bobbing head was a bit uncoordinated as she throbbed through her orgasm. She didn't push any further down my shaft than the crown and was sucking on my knob so hard, I thought my balls would get sucked out.

The Lady's room door opened and it sounded like a couple bodies came in. The door hissed shut. Fatima stopped sucking my cock the moment the door opened and we stayed absolutely quiet waiting to see what would happen next.

Then the sounds of shuffling feet came down the stalls and we both stopped breathing. The stall door next to ours opened and the shuffling feet moved into the stall and then that door latched.

Fatima grinned up at me around my glans as she eased off it. She bent over as far as she could to see what was going on in the next stall. We heard a zipper and the rustling of clothing and then the sound of a belt buckle hit the tiled floor. The couple in the stall next to ours made no attempts to be quiet as the distinct sounds of a mouth sucking on a cock permeated the room.

Fatima softly giggled and then to my surprise, she said out loud, "Do you mind if we join you?"

A muffled, "Nope," was audible as smacking lips continued. Fatima started sucking my cock again and it was like it was some kind of competition to see who could suck cock the loudest, Fatima or the woman in the stall next door. At least I assumed it was a woman. If it was two guys, I presumed that they would have gone in the men's room.

None of that mattered, Fatima was sucking an orgasm out of me. I wanted to cum in her pussy and maybe give her another orgasm right here beside our neighbors. I pulled my cock back from Fatima's lips. She didn't release it willingly. I dropped to my knees and guided my cock to Fatima's soaking wet pussy. The sounds next door changed to a loud, "Uunng... unnggg... Awwwkk... Awwkk." The guy must have been face-fucking the woman. Then the woman started gagging and then she spit a huge glob of saliva on the floor beside our stall. Fatima's giggle was thwarted by a groan and a series of "Oh Jesus... Jesus... Jesus," followed by, "Dex, you're fucking huge." A giggle from the next stall was thwarted when the guy obviously shoved his cock back in her mouth a little deeper than she could handle and she started gagging again. A long series of "Guck... Guck... Guck," followed and then the guy let out a groan. The woman gulped loudly and then there was silence. I continued to fuck Fatima and she was adding to the action by sliding on and off the toilet seat.

The belt buckle jangled as it was pulled up off the floor. Moment's later I could feel my balls pull up with an imminent load as the door to the next stall opened and they both left without a word. Fatima recognized the signs as my cock hardened in preparation for launch. She burst out, "Oh God Dex. Cum in me. I'm gonna cum too." She screamed when the first burst of cum exploded into her. She was grinding her pussy on my cock trying to get it deep inside. She groaned hard with each subsequent one, even after she exploded into her second orgasm on the second shot. Her clenching pussy milked me dry and continued after I was done. I stayed inside, unmoving to give her something to clamp on. The looks, morphing across her face were kind of humorous until she was done and she smiled at me and leaned forward and kissed me passionately. It occurred to me that if Fatima wanted to classify herself as a lesbian, she sure loved cock, at least my cock.

We got ourselves together and she checked at the door and we left the Lady's room together. Sylvia and Reece were grinning like Cheshire cats as we pushed back into the booth. Sylvia leaned over to Fatima and sniffed the air. She giggled and said, "You smell like sex. You're turning me on." Fatima laughed and nodded and then her eyes went wide as Sylvia pushed her hand down in Fatima's shorts and came out with her fingers wet with cum. She showed them to Fatima and then pushed her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean. We all burst out laughing.

We basically inhaled our breakfast. Fatima and Sylvia were both ablaze in sexual heat. If we stayed much longer, I was sure they would form a sixty-nine right there on the bench.

In my peripheral vision I picked up two bodies slide into the bench across the aisle. They both sat on the same side of the table facing out the front window, three feet to my right. I was consumed by the looks of lust on Sylvia and Fatima's faces. They both had their eyes shut tight as they ground their sex on their the other's fingers.

Reece looked from them to me and it was then that she noticed the two people sliding into the booth beside me. Then she screeched, "Oh Jesus." I looked at Reece and noticed that she was looking past me, so I turned to look where she was looking. Sylvia and Fatima both looked too.

In unison we all said, "Oh fuck." The two people across the aisle were Bandana dude and Puss n' Boots, or Jinx, as we knew now. They were grinning broadly at all of us. He reached across the aisle to offer his hand and said, "You must be Dex?" I was confused about how he knew my name. We hadn't met before. He smiled at the confusion on my face and said, "We were the couple in the stall next to you in the Lady's room. You were fucking my sister's girlfriend. Shame on you for having sex with someone else's girlfriend." I didn't even attempt to respond. I could see a nickel-plated handgun tucked into the front of his pants. He even pulled back his vest to make sure that I saw it. It was his equalizer as he couldn't have been five feet six inches tall and I'm a foot taller.

His eyes scrolled up my body to my eyes and then he just grinned at me. He had one gold tooth in his upper row just to the left of center and his right eyebrow was pierced. Jinx had a matching piercing on her eyebrow as well as long dangling gold ear-rings to go with several diamond studs evenly spaced along her earlobe. She was grinning just as broadly as Bandana dude.

Sylvia and Fatima were terrified and they had both pushed themselves as far into the corner of the booth as they could get. Reece had a grip on my thigh that I suddenly realized was hurting me. I put a hand on hers and she relaxed her grip. She muttered, "Sorry."

Bandana dude's grin turned toward Fatima and the grin disappeared into a scowl. In almost a growl, he said, "Fatima, Fatima. Tisk, tisk. We thought our warning last night would do the trick to stay away from the 'white-bitch' and now we find you here with her fingers in your twat and yours in her's, after you've fucked the 'big, white ass-hole here." He motioned toward me.

Tears burst from Fatima's eyes and cascaded down her cheeks to drop to her white tee shirt. Sylvia pulled her up into her lap so Fatima could get further away from them.

Jinx laughed at Fatima's reaction and leaned across the front of Bandana dude to sneer at Fatima. She braced herself with her hand on Bandana dude's crotch and she turned to look at him. She said, "Baby. You have a wicked hard-on. We should take these four back to the Lady's room. You'd love to have these three white-bitches, wouldn't you? I'm still thinking about Fatima saying how Dex here is packing. I bet he'd like a real cunt to fuck. What do you think?"

Before Bandana dude could respond to Jinx's suggestion, I caught our waiter's attention and he came over to ask if we needed anything else. I hadn't thought through what I was going to say to him that wouldn't get him and us shot. I said, "Check please. We'll pay at the cash register." I stood up and hastily pulled Reece from the bench and motioned for her to go. She didn't hesitate. The waiter seemed confused but he stepped aside to let Fatima and then Sylvia slide to the aisle. Bandana dude was cool and made no move to prevent Fatima or Sylvia to move past him. He just smiled at them as they hurried past him. The waiter fished around in his apron and handed me our check and then left. I noticed that Bandana dude had his hand over the gun. I didn't get a sense that he was going to use it. He was just hiding it from the waiter.

Bandana dude stood up and moved in close to me and looked straight up at my face. I met his gaze as I looked down. He looked even shorter than I had thought. Jinx slid out of the booth behind her brother. He sneered up at me with his gold tooth gleaming in the sunlight streaming in through the front window. He said, "You and yours are going to pay. Then we will leave a stronger message with Fatima and the 'white-bitch' and hers." He looked over at Reece, who hadn't gone far. He guided Jinx to his front between us. She sneered up at me and she reached down into my pants and wrapped her fingers around my flaccid cock. She watched for my reaction and I made sure that I gave her nothing. There was nothing about this encounter that was erotic in any way. She started jerking on my soft cock, intent on getting a reaction.

When my cock didn't react as she wanted, she yanked her hand out of my pants and said, "Come on, let's get out of here. We'll get another chance soon enough."

Bandana dude stepped back and said, "You'd better be on the look-out. We'll show up when you least expect." He pulled Jinx away from me and guided her toward the door. She glared at Fatima, who had stopped at the cash register, as she walked by. She pointed her finger at her as a demonic sneer formed on her face.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers