Slightly, Once Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers

"Stop telling you that I love you? Not likely. It took me too long to get used to it."

"Not that! Stop teasing me! I have something serious to ask."

That brought me up a little short. "What?"

She nestled, wiggling her ass a little on my still-inserted cock.

"Dave, are you still hard?"

"That's your serious question?"

She nodded, slightly, once.

I took inventory. Yup.

I nodded back, slightly, once.

"Would you please punish me some more?"

"Is that a serious question, too?"

"Stop teasing me when I want to make love with you!" She kissed me and put her tongue as far into my mouth as she could. I sucked on it and moaned. I got the message.

"Turn over and lay with your back to me," I said.

We disengaged and she turned to lie on top of me, delicious butt pressed to my stomach, and head next to mine. I could easily kiss her neck. And did. She purred.

"See, this way I can caress all sorts of interesting parts," I said, as my hands moved to cup her breasts. She took her hand and stood my erection between her legs, pressing against the length of her labia. I ran my hands all over her body. Sides, tummy, hips, between her legs to feel a very moist place. The outside of her arms. Back to her breasts, squeezing nipples, and nuzzling her neck. I sniffed.

"Uh oh."

"What?"

"Perfume's almost gone," I complained. "Maybe you won't be irresistible?"

"I'll show you irresistible," She moved her hips, and using her hand inserted me, slipping me in easily with her wetness.

"Mmm. That feels really good," she said, and rocked her hips.

I took one hand and moved it to her clit. I rubbed it and she gasped.

"That feels really, really good. Don't stop. Don't stop." She rocked against me while I massaged her.

"You're right, as usual. Irresistible. But I'm right, too. No need for perfume." My cock was in heaven.

She reached down, and her fingers wrapped around my dick where it entered her. "I can feel you! I can feel you fucking me! This is such a turnon! I love it!" Her pace picked up, and I responded. Her fingers felt my shaft slide. We fucked the night away.

"Wait!" She stopped, and with less-than-grace, sat up and folded her knees under her. She was now kneeling atop me, and I looked at her sleek back and gorgeous ass as she began to bounce up and down in a controlled way. I just lay there, enjoying the view of in the dim light, her silky hair streaming down her back and flowing in a slight bounce with the rhythm of her movements. It was incredibly sexy. She was incredibly sexy. Not to mention the feeling of my dick buried in her. I took her by the waist and just held on. Her skin so soft.

It took every bit of self-control I had to resist tickling the bottoms of her feet, which now faced towards me. But her cock-riding was way too good to interrupt.

She bucked harder, building. I could feel myself starting to let go, too. I hoped we would get there together. I urged her on. "Oh Kim, I can feel it! I can feel it starting to rise! I can feel it bubbling up from my balls! Are you ready? I want to cum with you! Are you ready? Are you ready?"

"Yes! Give it to me! Give me your cum! Let me feel you shoot inside me! Oh, David, I love you! I love you! I love you!"

Firmly gripping her waist, I jammed her down on my cock, and with a growl filled her with my seed. She screamed and told me that she could feel my contractions, feel my hot cum, feel my head engorge and stretch her. I could feel her vagina clamp on me. She shuddered hard, shuddered and moaned, leaning forward to put her hands on my knees and grind her pussy on me. I kept cumming and cumming, the spasms wouldn't stop.

Finally, we both finished. Kim got off me and snuggled in between the seat back and me. My perch on the seat edge was precarious. Good thing I had put the universe back in balance.

"Oh, I needed that so badly," she said into my chest.

"Making love to you is so beautiful," I said, stroking her hair. Inspiration struck. "I want to brush your hair," It was a favorite activity of ours when we needed to have clothes on.

"I don't have a brush with me."

"Then let's go back to your house. It's not that late."

"OK."

Re-clothed, we went home. Kim refrained from grabbing my crotch and blowing me on the trip. Once home, the lights were off.

"Parents have gone to bed. We'll have to be quiet," Kim whispered in the car.

"Can they hear us all the way out here?" I teased, and earned a punch in the arm.

"Go quietly."

We snuck up to her room. We waited until she had closed the door to light a couple candles.

I saw the brush on her dresser and took it. Sitting with my back to the side of her bed on the floor, I spread my legs and beckoned her. She settled in, arms around my raised knees, back to me.

And I brushed her long, beautiful hair. And brushed, and brushed. Do you have any idea how erotic brushing long hair is? She drank it all in, eyes closed, positioning her head so that I could reach it all. Her blonde hair was straight, full, but not too thick. It responded well to a good bristle brush. Stroke after stroke of brush, the brush followed by a stroke of my hand, quiet sighs and moans from Kim. I think we spent an hour.

I paused, and she leaned back to settle against me. "That is so heavenly. I love it when you brush my hair. It's so intimate."

"It's something that I can do that you can't reciprocate. There's nothing you can really do except take it in. I like that. I like the idea of giving to you that way." She wrapped my hands around her tummy, holding them with hers, and nestled in.

"I love you so much, David. I love the way you take care of me. I don't ever want it to end."

"I don't either," I said.

She wiggled a little, and made a discovery. "Why David, what's that I feel against my backside?" She wiggled some more, and sure enough, there was an erection there.

"Now that's something I can do something about!" She moved away long enough to quickly strip off her clothes.

"Don't make me wait!" She whispered.

I stripped, my erection popping out. She was on her knees facing me. Reaching, she took me in her hand and lowered her mouth to me. She licked the length of my underside, and took me deep into her mouth.

"Oh, Kim, that's so good." She bobbed for a few minutes, deliciously, from my perspective. Long hair obscured the view, but I didn't want to disturb my brushing handiwork. I could definitely feel it, though. No mistaking it.

"That's something I can give you, and you can only reciprocate by enjoying it. But enough preliminaries!" she said, and winked, "For this time!" She turned her backside to me, on hands and knees. She wiggled a little. That perfect backside wiggling was more than any mortal could stand. "Do I have to mail you an invitation?" I remembered that phrase from a similar time past.

I rose behind her, and in one motion grabbed my dick and pushed it in from behind. I sank all the way, and immediately started a good rhythm fucking her tight pussy.

She rocked against me. "Remember, don't wake my folks!'

"You're the noisy one!"

"I know! This is going to be hard!" We fucked away. So good.

I noticed that we could see ourselves in her full-length mirror. "Kim, look! We can watch ourselves make love!"

"Ooo! I like that." We watched as our bodies coupled. I could see myself behind her, pelvis moving back and forth, hands on her hips. She watched with a hungry look.

"Let's adjust so I can see your cock penetrate me." Staying engaged, we moved around. Now, from the side, we could see me behind her, and see my cock as it moved in and out.

"Oh, this is such a turnon! I like watching you fuck me!" She moved back in an active rhythm, countering my thrusts. We fucked. And fucked. And fucked some more. She watched, fascinated.

"Here, let's try this," I said, and I moved her back around to where I was behind her in the mirror again. Taking her shoulders, I pulled her up. Now, in the mirror, she was in front of me, and between her legs, we could see my shaft stuck into her cunt. I moved, and we watched as my shaft moved deeper, and shallower, deeper, and shallower. We watched me fuck her.

"Oh, God, that makes me hot!" She bucked and bucked, and bucked too far. I slipped out.

"Oh, no, mister," she said, grabbing me and guiding me back in. "No escape until I'm finished with you." She stilled, to let me do the work. "Your turn."

I took over. Slow strokes, long strokes, burying deep and giving little strokes. Fast, slow, really slow. We fucked for a long time. I looked at her perfect body, from slim, muscled thighs, the little spot of trimmed fur, up her slim, toned tummy and its delightful curves, to firm, medium-sized breasts with small aureoles and firm, erect nipples. Shoulders, neck with my necklace, and face with a blissful, eyes-closed faraway look. I ran my hands up her sides and watched her body undulate as she responded to my thrusts. She moved like liquid metal. Her skin felt to good to my hands. I caressed her, and felt my dick get even harder inside her. I massaged her clit and she stifled a scream. I nuzzled her neck and whispered, "God, I love to fuck you."

Her eyes were closed in deep bliss. "And I love how you fuck me. I love to feel you inside me. I love your cock. I love you."

"Kim, I want to finish on top of you," I whispered in her ear.

"OK," she breathed. "But can we do this again soon?"

"Of course!"

She came off me and flipped over, spreading those lovely legs and holding them wide. She beckoned me with her arms, and I moved between them. No guidance necessary. As she grabbed my ass to pull me in, my cock found its way. She pulled, and I sank. She set up a rhythm pulling my ass cheeks to get me to penetrate her all the more. Little sighs and groans as she fought to stay silent under my onslaught. I pumped, my ass rising and falling as my dick found heaven. We watched that in the mirror, too, Kim exclaiming how much she liked seeing my butt rise and fall as she felt me inside her. I loved watching her wrap her legs around my waist, loved watching her hands on my ass pulling me deeper.

We continued that way for a long time. Her hands moved up and she took my shoulders and hugged me close as a climax coursed through her. Amazingly, she did no more than sigh.

We kept on going. I could feel her building, and I could feel me, too. I rose up on my arms, and looked down at her stunning body as it writhed against my stiff shaft. I held still, and she moved her hips to fuck me. Her grunts in time with her hips. I looked down to see her ab muscles flex as she rotated her hips to stroke me. We watched her move in the mirror, me suspended above her, her flexing to move my cock in and out. Watched my shaft appear and disappear. Too much for me. I was starting to well up.

"Kim, look at me," I said. "Look at me, no matter what." I looked deep within those bright blue eyes, seeing the love.

"Keep looking. Don't close your eyes. Try not to blink." Staring at each other, we built.

"Here I cum, Kim. Don't blink. Look at me." She did. We looked at each other. I could see the softness in her face.

"Now, Kim. Here it is. Look at me. Look into my eyes." I exploded, and it took everything I had to keep looking at her. My dick pulsed as I unloaded into her. We never broke eye contact as we both succumbed to intense orgasms. She looked at me as her entire body shuddered around where she was impaled on me, and we saw each other's bliss. It was an incredibly erotic end to fantastic lovemaking.

"Oh, David! I can't believe how beautiful that was!" She whispered. In all our intensity, we had climaxed silently. I came down and was enveloped by her arms, and treated to fervent kissing. I responded with kisses of my own, and gently rocked my penis inside her.

"Oh, David! No more! I can't take any more!" I held still, but stayed there. We hugged, me on top, pressing, for quite a while.

After a while, we sorted out clothes, and snuck downstairs. It was time to go.

At the door, we hugged one last time. Looking at me, her eyes were bright. "Thank you so much for the best day! I had so much fun!" She kissed me lightly.

"The fair's still on tomorrow. Want to have another go?"

She licked her lips. "Sure. And I'd like to go to the fair again, too."

I laughed softly. No waking the parents. "I'll pick you up at ten. We'll unload the car in the morning. Is it OK if Hubert guards the car overnight?

She kissed my nose. "Sure. Good night, my love. I need to think of more things to do to be a bad, bad girl. I love the way you punish me." Her eyes flashed, wantonly. How did she do that?

I could barely get to the car, my knees were so weak. I heard her giggling as she watched me. Minx.

I keep saying this is the end. Then it isn't. We'll see.

Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers
12