Sling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the toast pops up and the scrambled eggs slide onto plates. "Breakfast severed," he proudly says as he puts a plate in front of me followed by butter and jam and cups of coffee. He sits at the side of the table next to me rather than across from me. I watch as he uses his handless arm to keep the toast from sliding around as he spreads butter and jam.

"Looks like you have the tricks all worked out." I sprinkle pepper on my eggs.

"It was easy. I'm just glad now that I kept as much of my arm. I use it all the time. It's amazing the things that you don't think of before."

I reach over and take his stump between both hands then hold it like it was a hand. "I'm glad you have this."

"Really?"

"Yeah-h. It makes you who you are, it makes you unique."

"Like you not having legs." He looks intently into my eyes. "I couldn't believe it when you rolled into the office yesterday."

"I drove past thinking it wouldn't be accessible, then I saw the ramp."

We eat in silence, only glancing at the other and sometimes sipping our coffee.

"Maybe we can go for a walk," I say. "I want to see the ocean and the woods." I sip more coffee and push the empty plate away. "I want you to carry me in the sling."

"I'd like that ... a lot." He finishes the last bite of toast. "I know it's a little strange."

"I don't mind. Maybe I'll let you carry me out in public." I snicker.

"More coffee?" he asks as he takes the plates to the sink.

I hold my cup up and nod my head as I watch him wondering what I find in him that is so exciting. He is tall and lanky, maybe five-ten and one-fifty, older by at least ten years, his graying hair cut short.

"Here," he says as he pours more coffee. I look at his soft warm face and smile. "Nice to have someone to share a meal with."

"After Dottie...."

"Most around here aren't like her. She blew into town a year ago and unfortunately stayed."

"The waitress at the cafe didn't seem to like her either."

"Renee's a doll. She and Ming became friends." Gus shook his head a few times in apparent frustration mumbling something under his breath.

"Few people understand 'us'," I say.

"Ain't that the truth?" He chuckles and finishes the second cup of coffee. "I suspect you will want to do some writing."

"Uh-huh. I try to do a few hours a day. Sometimes I get started and the words just flow." I finish my coffee and take his stump again. "I need you to carry me around for a while." I smile.

He puts the sling over his neck and shoulder then sits me in it. "Where too?"

"Out by the cliffs ... show me all the beauty you found here."

He descends the five steps down from the back veranda to a path leading to the cliffs overlooking the ocean. I bob gently in the sling as my hand rests on his shoulder. His arm stump helps supports me a little, most of my weight is on the sling.

He stops by a large boulder and sits on the edge. The waves of the incoming tide crash below sending shards of water into view. Two large ships approach each other half a mile offshore. A cloud moves away from the sun and the world becomes a little brighter.

"Hard to believe that anyone wouldn't love this view," I whisper to no one. My hand roams his neck, sometimes massaging, other times just feeling him.

"Kind 'a the way I felt when I first saw it."

"She couldn't get past Dottie, that's a shame," I say as I turn slightly to face him.

"Your husband couldn't get past your lack of legs."

"Nope."

"Do you miss him?"

"Not now." I chuckle and peck at his cheek. "Do you miss Ming?"

"Like you said, not now."

"Well, we've only known each other less than a day. For now, it seems quite nice. I don't know what the future holds."

We sit in silence and listen to the crashing waves and the pounding of our hearts. Occasionally we trade kisses and feel the other's warmth against the cool ocean breeze.

-

I sit in my wheelchair and words magically form on the screen of my laptop. Mark continues to dissolve from my memories, quickly replaced by feelings for Gus. I consider how real they might be.

I hear his footsteps and then feel his hand rub my shoulder. "Do you want some lunch?"

"That sounds good. I need a break." I reach my arms up his front like a child begging a parent to pick them up.

"Hmmm, holdie, holdie," he teases. He returns with the slings and puts me in it.

"Gus...." I begin, but cut myself off, instead I give him a gently kiss on the cheek.

"What?"

"If she came back...."

"Ming's not coming back ... ever. Last I heard, she was living in Mexico with a rich woman."

"A woman?"

"Yeah, lovers and all that. She didn't keep that part of her a secret from me. Ming and Renee...."

"Didn't you mind?"

"Ming and I had some good times. White hot times, you know."

"Sure. After last night, I know-w." I snicker.

"Well Dottie just couldn't let that go. She was always ragging on them about being 'queer'. I would have expected her to be more upset about Renee having her legs off."

"She 'did' mention that!"

"Uh-huh. Dottie isn't happy about much. I half expect people to run her out of town." As he talks, he dances around the room and I bob and sway with each move. I twist around and hold his arm stump out as if we are waltzing. My head rests against his neck. "You're a good dancer," I whisper.

"Thanks. You are too." He chuckles. "And you don't step on my toes."

"Good thing."

-

We seemed to have skipped lunch, but woke up spent, naked, and pressed together on the bed in my room.

"Now that's what I call a meal," I tease as I again nibble his erection covered with our mingled juices.

"What can I say?"

"Just be quiet and let me have a little desert." With each bob of my head, more of the shaft slips inside my mouth. I listen to him groan with pleasure and wiggle my hips in his direction.

His hand cups my hip and the arm stump rubs through my slit. I tease it and enjoy the touch as I bring him towards another climax. The pressure of his stump against my wet slit grows and soon the opening allows it inside. "Oh-h my-y," I moan loudly as I push myself around it still sucking his shaft.

I can't tell how deep it is, but I know several inches of his stump are in me and I relax to allow more. I hurry to finish his climax so I can watch what he is doing. My lips tighten and soon he floods my throat. I greedily swallow until there is no more.

"I want to watch." The stump moves inside me. "Damn-n, Gus. That feels so good." My head rocks back and my mouth gapes open as I gasp, taking in another inch.

"Let me get some KY."

"Oh-h yeah-h."

I spread the gel over his stump and up several inches before aiming it towards my slit and rubbing it against me as I recline on one elbow.

"Baby-y," I coo. It slips smoothly inside. "So nice-e." I lose track of how much is inside, several inches, maybe more, as it begins moving back and forth. "I ... I like ... it," I moan as I watch the arm move for a moment in silence. "Does it feel good for you?"

"Yeah-h. Ming never liked this."

"Fool. I sure do." I watch for a moment then close my eyes. "It's different than your cock ... oh-h, oh-h yeah." I watch again. "It'll never get soft either," I tease as I encircle fingers coated with KY around the stump and feel it move.

"Ah-h," I begin panting repeatedly as the climax ravages all of me. My mouth dangles open with only short gasps coming out as his arm stump continues to fuck my slit several inches deep. At last I manage a few words that even I don't understand as I pull his arm letting him know I am getting sore.

"So, did you like that?"

"Oh ... Gus ... remarkable," I pant out the words slowly. I gather my breath and watch him lick my nectar from his stump. "Honey, I never knew how great that would feel."

"Is it something you've thought about?"

"Uh-huh. I've read about it and about fisting. Fisting never sounded like something I could have done. Stumping...." I laugh.

-

I awake, feeling the gel covered arm without a hand pressing at my ass. Moaning loudly, I wiggle my hips trying to relax my anus and finally give him entrance. "Yeah-h ... Gus-s ... Yeah-h" I call into the pillow. He rocks the stump slightly, almost pulling it out before letting it be deeper. "Oh-h ... god-d," I groan, feeling for the first time something bigger than a cock in my ass.

I reach down and grip my mound and rub hard hoping a quick release there will aid his entry.

"Stump my ass," I wantonly beg. "Fill me with it."

"Feels good," he says. I know, but I like to hear him say it feels good to him.

Now he begins to massage it in and out, a few inches at a time. My fingers grope my pussy, my clit, sometimes alone, often together. "Yeah-h baby, fuck my ass-s," I scream into the pillow, the orgasm from my fingers overtaking me. I drag myself towards the headboard to pull myself off his stump and he understands.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," he assures me.

"No. No, it is just fine. I don't get much action back there." I snicker. "We'll do it more and I'll adjust." I sigh. "Oh god-d, that was...."

He returns from the bathroom from washing his stump, the large white towel rubbing vigorously over all from the elbow to the end. I rip the towel away and pull him on top of me, his erection falling into my pussy without help.

"Uh-huh, baby," I coo into his mouth as my hands cradle his face. His balls slapping in time with each rugged thrust of his hips. "Take me...." I fall silent as his streams of cum roar deep filling all the space not taken by his cock. He continues, allowing grunts to blow over my mouth, until long after there is no more.

"You're fun," he says. His arm stump pushes some hair away from my face then the rounded end roams my lips. I peck kisses here and there.

"Yeah?" I quiz. "So are you." I look into his eyes for a moment and smile. "I like you carrying me in the sling."

"Really?"

"Darling," I whisper then kiss his lips lightly. "I think you get off on it."

"I confess, I do."

"What if it was the only way I got around?"

"Your wheelchair...."

"Honey, carrying would be something you like, something I could give to you." I take his stump in one hand and peck kisses over it as I rub a finger next to my lips. "What a great sex toy."

"She never liked it used that way."

"Do you like it?"

"Baby-y," he groans. "Big time."

"Well, give me time to get used to it. After all, it's 'huge' compared to 'most' cocks."

-

I sit at the desk on an office chair. In a closet, somewhere is my wheelchair. The laptop is on and I type as the words flow from my mind to my fingertips. I wear only a sweater to keep the chill of the day away, no panties, and no bra. It is liberating to dress this way. The curtain is open and the day gray and overcast. I hear the surf through the closed window and enjoy it as background noise.

"Gus," I call as I hear his footsteps in the hallway.

"Yes." He kisses my neck sweetly and rubs my shoulder.

"I need to pee." I reach my hands around his neck and he lifts me. Cradled in his arm, he takes me to the bathroom and sits me on the toilet. "You're such a nice 'slave'," I tease.

"Anything for a lovely woman without legs ... well, not just any...."

I wipe myself and flush then reach for him to pick me up. "I understand. I just like having you carry me. It makes me feel so close to you."

He kisses me deeply as he waltzes me in circles moving around the bedroom before placing me back in the chair by the desk.

"Maybe later I can abuse you sexually." He chuckles.

"With that bad ole arm stump ... any time big guy."

He kisses me on the neck and leaves on the office chair so I can write.

-

It is dark as he walks from his older black pickup truck with me resting comfortably in the sling. The parking lot for the cafe is empty. I kiss him just before he opens the door.

"Thanks for carrying me."

"My pleasure," he replies just as the door slams shut and the bell jingles.

"Hey. Looks like things are working out," Renee says then chuckles. "Dead here tonight. Sit anywhere." She follows us to a booth by a window and unfolds the menus as Gus removes me from the sling and sits me on the bench. I slide over and he sits next to me.

"Nice not having my wheelchair out in the aisle."

I take in her appearance anew. Older, medium height, slim, nicely shaped, and brown hair just past her jaw line. Her shapely bare legs dangle beneath a light blue dress that stops a few inches above her knees.

"The sling was Renee's idea. She made it," he tells me.

"Uh-huh. I was hoping that Ming would let us carry her."

"Gus mentioned she didn't like it. Boy, I do." I laugh and pat his stump.

We quickly scan the menus while Renee waits then we order. "Get something for your self and join us," I tell her. Gus nods in agreement then we watch her walk away.

"She's pretty," I whisper. "I bet there's a line to her bedroom."

"Not many lesbians."

"Oh-h ... right."

"Have you ever been...?"

"Uh-huh. Before Mark, I lived with a woman missing a leg ... a car wreck. She seemed okay with it. I never told her about my 'issues'." I snicker. "Have you been with a guy?"

"Uh-huh. I actually thought I was in love."

Renee returns with the plates on a large tray and rests it on the table before passing them out like a dealer dealing cards. She moves the tray to another table then sits across from Gus.

"You should've seen her tell Dottie off the other night," Renee tells him as she puts ketchup on her burger. "I'm glad you are still here," she tells me.

"The ocean behind the Inn is a writers fantasy."

"Do you write?"

"Yeah, successful too. I'm working on a new novel. Had a husband, but that didn't work after my legs. I need to get the divorce going."

"I take it most men aren't into the 'legless' look." She laughs and watches the burger for a moment before taking a bite. "Gus is a rare bird."

"I understand you and Ming were close."

"Uh-huh," she says her mouth full with another bite. She chews for a while as her eyes absorb my face. "I couldn't believe it when you rolled through the door the other night."

"Guess it is a good thing I found a room at the Inn." I snicker and reach across the table to take her hand for a long moment. She intertwines our fingers before pulling her hand back, her eyes looking at Gus as if asking for permission. I wonder if maybe they have slept together.

"Can I ask about your legs?"

"Sure. Like Ming, I wanted them completely off. Found a surgeon."

"That is so wonderful, isn't it Gus?"

"Renee wants just a leg off," he says matter of factly as he chews a bite of his burger. He swallows. "Ming's doctor got into some trouble and stopped doing amputations like hers. I never was able to find someone else."

"Yeah-h," Renee drawls, her eyes again focused intently on me.

We eat in silence for a while, occasionally glancing at each other as if considering what to say next. I push my red burger basket to one side and wipe at my lips.

"You should visit," I say. "I doubt there are any other's around here that understand." I chuckle.

"Please do," Gus says as he finishes the last bite of his burger. "That was fantastic ... as usual."

"It sure was," I say. "Ah, what would you do with the cafe if you...."

"Either sell it or find someone to take my place. It's not like there's a ton of business after the tourist season. For the next four months, I might as well close up. Some days, like today, I just get three or four people in here."

A large smile remains on my face as I look at her. My hand takes hers again, this time holding it longer enjoying the feel of her fingers against mine. "You and Gus could take turns carrying me in the sling," I finally whisper as I pull my hand away.

-

The morning is warm and I sit at the desk wearing only a black thong panty. I struggle for words, my mind more on the conversation with Renee the night before. I search my thoughts as I consider my feelings for Gus what it might be like to be with her. Thoughts of Eva suddenly fill my mind and the softness of her body against mine, and the difference of his body, or Mark's body.

I sit and watch the waves moving towards shore. A large freighter comes into view and I let my thoughts about where it came from or where it is going attempt to clear my battle of where it is better to be with a man or a woman. One hand idly plays with the keyboard leaving a trail of letters across several lines. I undo the gibberish keeping my eyes on the ship.

In the distance, I hear the front door open and close followed by footsteps and faint voices. I wait on the chair, my wheelchair still in a closet. I assume it is Renee. I don't know why I feel hopeful that she might have come over, she has the cafe open from seven in the morning to seven at night. "It can't be her," I whisper under my breath.

Footsteps sound in the hallway. "Honey, it's Renee," Gus says before he arrives at my door.

I twist in the chair and look towards the door as she appears. Her left leg is not visible beneath her long skirt; a running shoe covers the lone foot. The brown rings of naked skin around her nipples beg though the thin blouse. She relaxes the grip on the aluminum crutches.

"Hey," she coos. "You're all dressed up."

"Yeah, my writer's outfit." I laugh. "Look at you. What brought this on?"

"She used to come over and pretend," Gus says. "She's quite good on crutches. It's hard to tell she isn't really missing her leg."

"I brought sandwiches." She holds up a large brown bag. "Maybe we could sit out by the cliff."

"I should put more on."

"Nah. You're just fine. Isn't she Gus? Damn, I wish I looked half as good."

Gus carries me outside to a grassy clearing under a large tree. The view is perfect as Renee sits next to me. Her gaze rapes me and I don't mind.

"Perhaps I overdressed for the occasion." I laugh.

"You're fine ... for now." Renee takes each sandwich out of the bag and passes it to Gus then another to me. "I like 'em like yours more than the way she had hers off."

"Ming's legs?" I quiz.

Renee nods a few times as she unwraps her sandwich. Her hand moves towards my hip. "May I?" She does not wait for permission and feels the way the back of my hip wraps smoothly around to the front. Her fingertips linger over a few of the scars. "That's the way I want my left hip to be." I lean to one side letting the hip she is touching rise up off the ground. Her hand unabashedly and firmly roams the rounded mound. "Yeah, just like this."

The hand still touches and I feel a fingertip brush the fabric of the thong over my mound. I grin and push at the waistband freeing the small piece of cloth from my body.

"Oh my-y, yes-s," she coos softly as she takes in the full view of my legless hips and all that is between them.

I rest my hand over hers and pull it over my mound then push a finger inside. "Stay." I let my eyes dart to the smile on Gus's face then back to her and watch her nod.

"Will you mind me with both legs?"

"Hell-l no-o." I rub her finger though my slit, the moisture building rapidly.

Gus gropes his crotch and rubs the bulge firmly.

"'We' can take care of that," Renee joyfully says.

As her lips fall on mine, suddenly I realize my sexual greediness and take her mouth willingly. Even as she is laying me down on the grass, she becomes all I want. I no longer care about Gus, his stump, the view, or anything other than what is happening now.

Her soft hands hold my willing breasts, fingertips teasing my nipples into raging peaks, chunks of skin reaching for the sun. Her tongue roams my mouth, playing with my tongue, fucking as I expect it will to a needy opening below. I rip at her thin blouse opening it enough to grab and tug at one of her breasts. Both would be better. One is enough. Memories of Eva again flood my mind and I wonder why I ever allowed myself to be with Mark, or even Gus.