Sling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moan into her mouth as her nipple begs my palm. The breast kneads like dough as I roll it over her chest. I ignore Gus strolling back to the house leaving the sling on the rock as I rip at her skirt until it fall along her thighs exposing the bound leg and letting me know she wears no panties. I feel the wetness of her slit as first a lone fingertip explores, soon joined by a whole finger, then another.

"Oh god-d," she roars into my mouth riding my hand roughly. "I want you-u," she coos as her eyes search mine with her lips just above mine.

I groan something in response. Neither of us is sure what other than it is an agreement. Her mound rides my hand, pounding ever harder, driving my fingers deep to the webbing. I sneak another finger in and she moans loudly as she nods her face above mine and sucks her lower lip between her teeth.

"Ah-h, yeah-h," she rapidly repeats as the past of her thrusts slows. I understand, having been exactly to this place so many times. "God-d damn, you're good-d," she tells me in a low guttural tone, the climax fast approaching. The lip rolls back into her mouth again and her eyes close, her body trembling everywhere.

-

I roll Renee's elastic bandage as she carries me in the sling, her crutches held in the hand on the other side. She mounts each step slowly as we watch Gus sitting on the bench on the rear veranda. His eyes studying us closely, I know he feels like he might be losing me to her. I suspect he is correct.

"Well...." he says, and then falls silent. His arms cross his chest tightly as he puts an ankle over the other thigh.

"Why'd you leave?" Renee finally stands in front of the bench. Her hand rubs my back and I feel relaxed knowing that she feels the same about me that I feel for her. I don't really know much about her. Of course, I don't know much about him either.

"I could tell I was in the way."

"No, Gus," I whisper, unable to prevent the words.

"Yeah. I knew it with Ming. I know it with you. Maybe it is best if you don't stay." He stands and walks though the door to the hallway.

"Ah," I stammer and look around at her face. "What now?"

"He hurts. I feel bad. After all, I messed up things for him before." She sits on the bench and takes me from the sling. I sit naked on the wooden slats facing her, an arm resting along the back of the bench.

"I got the impression you and he had...."

"Yeah, some. He 'did' me with his stump. That was something else."

"Me too ... up the ass as well." I snicker.

"He never did that. I'm not a backdoor kind of gal. Mostly I pretended to be missing my leg for him, you know, with my leg bound up. He'd get really excited, and then we'd have great sex." She pauses and looks intently into my eyes. "Nothing like with you," she whispers into my ear.

"He's right. If I'm not going to be with him, I shouldn't stay here. I do need to find a lawyer to do my divorce. Maybe I should drive on."

"Stay the night with me, will ya? It's wheelchair friendly." She laughs. "Ming got around in hers."

"Why'd she leave?"

"Dottie had something to do with it. I guess there more Dottie's in the world than I'd like, but in a small town ... well, Ming just felt suffocated."

"I don't know if I want to live around here. The natural beauty is great, but I might get like Ming ... suffocated."

I follow Renee to the front door. Gus is talking on the phone and I overhear him, "Yeah Bob, she's going." His eyes catch mine for a second. "Good, we'll have fun. See ya tomorrow." The door clicks shut behind me.

-

I wake the next morning, my back cuddled against Renee's chest and one of her hands holding my breast. I glance around the bedroom and remember moving out of Gus's Inn. I hurt some though my feelings for Gus, even Renee, are probably rebound feelings from leaving Mark. Maybe I will bounce from lover to lover for a while.

Her hand moves my breast slightly as she rolls closer without waking. I let myself drift in comfort without going back to sleep.

Lips peck at my neck and the hand squeeze my breast a little. "Morning," she coos into my hair, the hand again playing with my breast.

I glance at the large red numerals on the clock - five-forty. I groan.

"What?" she begs without moving or giving up her position.

"The time ... could go fishing it's so early."

"Yeah. The alarm will go off in a few minutes." She reaches over me and pushes a button so it will stay mute.

Before I have a chance to cuddle anymore, she is up and walking towards the bathroom. I try to picture being with her but have little success. Like Ming, I know I will suffocate in Sea Crest.

Dressed, I roll towards the bathroom and park in front of the door, watching her in front of the sink.

"Hey, duty calls," she says.

"Listen, I need to get back on the road. Maybe I...."

"Sure, honey."

She turns on the shower and steps inside without another word.

-

Twenty miles north of Sea Crest, I stop at a restaurant for breakfast. They advertise Internet access and I take my laptop with me to check my e-mail and catch up on the news.

"Anywhere," the waitress tells me then follows with a menu and a glass of water.

Several men wearing plaid flannel shirts and baseball caps with logos that read CAT watch closely as I roll past their table. A few tables past them, I stop and push a chair out of the way, and park. When the waitress starts to put the menu down, I look up at her and order scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee.

I flip open the laptop and check my e-mail. There are two new messages, one from Mark, and one from Jen. His is simply a simple form for divorce that I am to sign and drop in the mail. I wait to read Jen's message until the waitress fills my cup and walks away. I check the attention of the two men and they seem focused on other things.

'My dearest friend, so much has happened since you left. If only I could go next door and talk to you. I miss you so much. Our moments alone were never long enough. Your kisses brought me more joy than I can explain. I hope that does not upset you to hear. You never mentioned being with another woman. I guess I never told you about my experiences, but now that you are gone, you are all I think of.'

I sip my coffee and look out the window while her words seep into my soul. I didn't know how she felt about me. I did enjoy our times together, talking and in bed. The waitress puts the plate beside my laptop and refills my cup before walking away without saying anything. I eat a few bites before returning to Jen's message.

'Kevin left me. I guess he and Mark are banging some girls at the beach. I don't know other than Mark called and Kevin left. I have the impression he is not coming back. If he does, I won't be here. I've put my things in the storage unit with yours until I find a new place to live.'

"Assholes," I mumble under my breath as I wash down the last of the food with a large swig of coffee then push the empty plate away.

'I know that Mark had problems with your lack of legs and why you did that. I never told you about my feelings for such things. I wish I had. Growing up, I had a grandmother without legs, born that way. I would lay awake at night and dream of being like her. I don't know why, but I did.'

"Anything else?" the waitress asks.

I look up quickly to make sure she is not reading the message. She isn't. "A piece of apple pie if you have any."

"Sure." She walks away with the empty plate.

'I was in heaven every time I held you close and touched your legless hips. I knew Kevin would be like Mark and I was hesitant to allow myself to believe I could become like you. He's gone now. I wish you were here.'

I am so enchanted with the message I almost don't hear the plate slide across the table. I look up and smile as she puts the check down.

'There, I've said it and I hope you will understand, that you will have feelings for me. I love you Yae. Your friend forever, Jen.'

The pie is half eaten as I cover the check with money then roll towards the door.

"Come back again," the waitress calls just before the door shuts.

-

Sand Cove is a small beach town midway between the restaurant where I read the message and where Jen and I lived. The sun is sinking past the horizon as I pull into the hotel where we agreed to meet. I see her car as I search for the handicapped parking places.

"Yae!" Jen yells, just as I close the car door and swivel my wheelchair towards the front door. I watch the petite woman running towards me with her arms held wide in preparation for a hug. She is wearing a short denim skirt and white tank top. The way her breasts sway beneath the fabric, I can tell she is not wearing a bra. Her long blond hair jostles with each stride.

The welcoming kiss is deep and passionate as our lips weld for minutes. In the process, she sits on the front edge of my cushion to hug me.

"Well-l hello," I tease with a big smile as the kiss gradually ends.

"Do you need any help with your bags? I got us a great room with a view of the surf."

"I hope with a big bed." I laugh.

"Why, so I won't crowd you?"

"Hardly."

The room door clicks shut behind us. Beside the bed is a wheelchair similar to mine - yellow rather than dark blue. She walks past me and settles on the chair.

"What?" I beg.

"I found it used. Figured I'd need it. Hopefully soon, forever."

"You were serious."

"Do you mind? It's not just, because you're missing your legs. It really is something I've wanted since I was a little girl. Now for the first time, I'm free to do something about my desire. Will you help?"

"It's a piece-of-cake. We can fire off an e-mail and arrange it ... anytime."

"Where? When?"

"Bangkok. It doesn't take long to get it scheduled."

"Will you go with me? I'm a woman without a home. I don't need to come back."

"What about your job?"

"I quit. I can't believe all that has happened since you left. My grandmother, the one without legs, she died a few years ago. Anyway, the lawyer handing the probate of the estate called and said she left me a large amount of money. I don't have to share any of it with asshole either." She laughs. "'We' can live anywhere."

I look at her for a long moment. "I want you so much, but I'm hungry." I chuckle. "I promise to make it up to you later." I roll closer and kiss her deeply.

"Keep that up and we'll be naked in a hot flash," she says.

-

I sit in my wheelchair at a table beside the pool, typing on my laptop, sometimes sipping from a glass of whiskey. The day is cooler than the past week, but still pleasantly warm. A soft ocean breeze soothes my naked skin.

There is good progress on a new novel. This one about two women without legs, living together in a close relationship. It is strangely similar to my life. I giggle aloud at the twists and turns I have taken to get here. I was foolish to ignore the feelings that were so obvious. Jen and I both did and we almost lost each other without letting them become real.

"Hey sexy," Jen whispers, as she pushes her hands against the edge of the pool and heaves her naked body from the water onto the pavement. The water drains from her as she works herself upright and begins swinging her legless hips between her hands as she moves towards her wheelchair.

"Would you like a whiskey?" Maria asks Jen as she swaps my empty glass for a full one. She steadies the chair as Jen climbs into it.

"Yes, thank you." Jen rocks back keeping the front wheels inches off the ground as she twists back and forth a few times.

"Lunch will be ready in an hour," Maria offers.

We both watch her walk towards the house, the bare metal of the prosthetic leg on the left side exposed below the knee length dress, the sound of the surf behind us.

"This is the life," Jen says as she rubs a towel though her hair a few times before dropping it beside the chair.

"Mine didn't begin until a year ago, when we got together."

"Yeah-h." She parks by the table as Maria returns with the drink. She sips and waits until the woman is closer to the house before speaking. "Have you written anything about how they sixty-nine each other while playing with each other's legless hips?" She snickers.

"Careful, you'll get me so excited I won't be able to write."

"That's the idea." She sips again. "I had no idea not having legs would be as wonderful as it is. Maybe it is because I'm with you."

"Maybe it was good that Mark didn't like me this way." I finish half the drink in a long sip as I watch her lovely body over the rim. "Play with a nipple," I beg.

"Huh?"

"I need a little inspiration." I laugh.

She twists her chair so she is facing me as wiggles her hips forward on the cushion. Fingers spread the folds of lips exposing wet pink skin. "Here's some inspiration," she teases as she begins driving a finger rapidly in and out.

I roll close so the fronts of our chairs touch and pull her onto my cushion, nipples against nipples, my tongue searching for her throat, my hands over the small of her back feeling the softness of her skin.

She pulls her face away a little, her warm panting breath washing over me. "I love the way you get so excited."

"It's your fault. Maybe we should take a 'nap'."

I laugh then roll towards the house knowing she is close behind. I also know we will never lose our passion for each other.