Slippery Slope gets More Slippery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lmnop321
lmnop321
117 Followers

"You sure have an imagination and you sure know how to push my buttons," I said, squeezing her ass.

I guess the moment of indecision passed with her because she pulled me again for a hard kiss and resumed our heated make-out session. It was strangely more intense and more emotional, even though we had previously shared an arguably more intimate moment.

She pushed me to sit on the chair and then hiked up her dress and straddled my lap. She looked me in the eye, those deep blue eyes again filled with lust as I saw before and now she was looking down at me just a bit.

"One day I want you to fuck me like this..."

"Why like this?" I asked.

"Just because...it's one of my fantasies..."

"You've got lots, haven't' you?"

"You can't even begin to know..."

She still looked intently at me and began to unbutton her blouse, while my hands were stroking her legs. With each new button loose, more skin and cleavage came into view. She did that move she mentioned in her dream and held her breasts for me as her camisole was all that was separating her skin from my gaze, only inches away. She lifted one breast from the garment and held the weight of her breast towards my mouth. She pulled me towards her breast and I placed my face between her breasts and inhaled her scent and rubbed my face there, savoring this most private and sensual moment. She gasped at my touch and then again when her nipple grazed my lips and yet again, when I sucked hungrily on her hardened flesh.

"Oh god...that's feels good...harder...suck harder..."

And so I did, until I almost bit her in the lust-filled moment.

The spell was broken with the ring of her phone. We looked at each other and at the display on the phone, knowing she had to talk to the caller.

She stood from my lap and I gathered my emotions while she tucked her self back together, even though it was only a phone call and no one was watching.

I know I could smell her aroma and arousal and remembered that she didn't have any panties on...at least that's what her note said. I retrieved the note while she was on the phone and showed it to her.

She nodded, indicating that it was indeed so, and while talking on the phone, sitting on the edge of the table, hiked up her skirt again, so that I could peer between her legs. It was so. Bare pussy visible, and a very wet one at that.

She was looking at me smiling, truly savoring this game of eroticism and ran her fingers along her moist slit, and again like in her dream, offered this wet digit to my lips. I breathed deep as I tasted her finger and almost came right then. I wasn't sure of the conversation on the phone, but when she hung up, she said, "we gotta go...a couple loose ends remain..."

And so we left her office, aroused and unsatisfied. But somehow the residual ache in the base of my stomach wasn't as bad because there was so much of an emotional high in this teen-age make out session, with an adult flavor.

4. The plunge

After a couple more weeks of playful emails and notes passed back and forth, just like in high school. But Marie knew more and began to capitalize on the power of the tease. She came to know the power that held and savored the game and knew by now that I wasn't going to go away and wasn't scared by the depths of her feelings.

I too was looking forward to each day of work and what playful events were coming.

One day, she came to the office with freshly painted finger nails, in a shiny, bright red. She saw me look longingly at her nails and just smiled, knowing the image of those red nails wrapped around me was not lost.

And then in a group lunch, she had some veggies with ranch dressing and looked at me for a brief moment when there was a drop of the white dressing at the side of her mouth, and smiled as her tongue ran out to catch the semen-like fluid before it ran from her lips.

And then there was a free afternoon, when a couple events were cancelled.

"Let's go." Marie said.

"Where? I thought all our stuff was cancelled?"

"It is. We've got something else we've got to do though."

"What's that?"

"Surprise...just c'mon."

I followed her pick up truck for a few miles, not sure where we were going. Then she pulled into a hotel parking lot, and I knew. We were miles away from anywhere we knew. So hopefully miles away too from any one we knew.

I'm not sure exactly how the next few minutes happened, but we found ourselves checked in to the hotel and once in the room, the flood gates just opened.

Not bound by walls of work or people around the corner, we just leapt at each other and kissed hungrily like we did weeks ago in her office. This time though, clothes flew off as we undressed each other and ourselves. The anonymity of the hotel and the tension that had built up for weeks took their toll on our inhibition and our reserves and any shred left of rational thought.

She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled at my tie as I tried to do the same for her. We got shirts off and as I struggled with her bra, this time clasped in the back, she began to undo my belt. She pulled my pants down and knelt to pull off my socks and shoes. I held on to her shoulder as she removed each, one by one. She wanted to undress me, and savored in each item removed. My cock was so tenting my briefs and with this one last piece of clothing remained, she slowly pulled the elastic band up and off my aching cock, pointing straight up at the ceiling.

She reached her soft white hand into them and with the red nails, her fingers wrapped around my stiff shaft and pulled it free and pulled my shorts down with the other. She brought her face to my groin and pulled my ass to her and inhaled my scent, rubbing the smooth skin of her face up and down my cock.

"God...you're so hard..." were the first words spoken since we entered the room.

"How could I not be?"

She took me deep into her mouth and just held the entire length of my cock into her mouth and throat and just held it there for a few seconds. I looked down at the top of her curly red hair and her nose pressed against my stomach was a sight I'll never forget. She sucked me deeply into her, rubbing her tongue against the underside. I don't know how I didn't come right there and then, but somehow I held out, resting my hand on her head and steadying myself there as she knelt before me and sucked and sucked, not hurried and not making me come.

"God Marie...that's so incredible...you're making me crazy..."

Her mouth was initially full of cock, but she withdrew me from her moist mouth and said, "sit here."

She guided me to the sitting chair and I sat down as she took off her stockings, allowing me to gaze her white naked skin and sexy body. She returned to sucking on my cock, this time with more ardor, but again, denied my climax.

"I don't know if I can hold out much more..."

"Oh, don't worry...I'll let you come...just not yet. I'm enjoying this too much."

"And so am I...so am I."

She continued to suck me, lick between my thighs and hold my balls in her soft mouth. All of this now was a bit more unhurried and she was learning all the new erotic areas of my body. She seemed to know when to stop and when to start again, never achieving that rhythm that leads to inevitable release. I think she sucked my cock for about 30 minutes and I was savoring every minute but getting aching for release.

Soon, she stood and straddled my thighs, and looking at me, guided my cock to her pussy. Slowly, I entered her dripping core and held onto her as my cock filled her. We gasped and held onto each other as my cock throbbed buried inside her core and she filled with my aching shaft. We looked deeply into each other's eyes as she rocked slowly back and forth, not the rutting and fucking that would come later, but the erotic dance of first loving.

I put my face in her neck and then between her breasts and she gasped again when I started sucking her hard nipples, one at a time. Her hands were wrapped around my neck and in my hair.

I had been turned on for so long that I didn't think I could wait for her orgasm. I could sense the imminent climax and I started thrusting harder and stronger beneath her. She pulled back and looked at me as my orgasm neared.

"You're gonna come, right?"

Nod.

"I can feel it getting bigger...getting nearer...so hot..."

"Gonna come...soon..."

"I want it on me...come on me...please...on me..."

With that, she saw my eyes clench and then stood just a bit releasing me from the heat of her pussy and grasped my cock in her hand, immediately wet with her juices, and continued to stroke me until I erupted, with spurt after spurt of come rising between our bodies, the first one high onto her shoulder and then her breasts, five or 6 times, not yet subsiding until the 9th or 10th time, reaching her stomach and then her hand so that her hand and fingers and those sexy finger nails were covered with my come and so was the front of her body, dripping down her neck and breasts.

That was another sexy sight I'll never forget.

She held me tightly and rested her head on my shoulder as I came back to earth, my cock still hard and throbbing its last drops onto her hand that she was studying and probably embedding the same images into her brain.

"God, that was a lot...you came so much...about the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

"I don't think I've ever come that hard in my entire life..."

"I think I came a little bit too, when you did..."

"That's pretty good a woman can do that..."

"I've never been able to before...something about you I guess."

Then for the next 3 hours, we fucked in every imaginable position and at age 40, I don't think I was ever not hard and I came 4 times. I think Marie came about 10 times, and liked being fucked hard and often. She loved being held down and with her arms over her head, fucked hard and deep. She came that way at least once. Even though she liked being in control, we found out that she was immensely turned on my giving up the control and being fucked and fucked and fucked until we were dripping with sweat and come from each of us.

Then she liked getting on her knees and letting me fuck her from behind. She came that way too. I came on her, in her pussy at least twice and then again in her pussy as we were trying to get dressed to get back home.

Such became a 2 year affair that was filled with every emotion possible...guilt, passion, caring, hating, lust and then burned out, somehow with an intact family and just moving on. I think about her every day and wonder what's become of Marie.

lmnop321
lmnop321
117 Followers
12