Slippery Slope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lmnop321
lmnop321
117 Followers

"He must wonder what's gotten into you...you're giving it up a bit more these days, aren't you?"

"I'm sure he wonders, but it's not like he's complaining or anything. How about you? When did you last have sex with your wife?"

"Last night. Just a quick one though. She wasn't into it."

"What does that mean for you guys?"

"It means I get to fuck her and get off. Usually pretty quick now, because I know it's just a pity fuck."

"How long is that?"

"Probably just 5 minutes or so..."

"You can come that quickly? My husband takes a while to come, and sometimes he just doesn't come after a while and loses his erection."

"Sometimes coming quickly isn't that great, you know. Leads to PE...Isn't it better that he fucks you for a while and gets you off?"

"I don't come like that. Isn't that weird? I need something else to come, so it's just a drag that he does that and then neither of us have an orgasm. What's PE?"

"You know...premature ejaculation...most guys dreaded event after impotence."

"Guys are too hung up on that stuff..."

"Maybe so, but still ain't fun when you can't bring your partner pleasure. That's probably why women fake it."

"Probably true...I've faked it occasionally so he doesn't get mad."

"And he doesn't know that you're faking?"

"I don't think so...I think I can make him believe that I've come, even if it's a little one."

"You women are lucky, that you can come so much...big ones, little ones, multiple ones..."

"Doesn't work all the time and doesn't work for all women. That's what I've learned from my friends."

"Women talk about that stuff?"

"Oh yeah...all the time. Women share more details than men do."

"I'll remember that..."

So that was one such lunch time conversation...seems pretty innocent. No touching, nothing overtly inappropriate, but the slope was getting very slippery even though we were mutually satisfying our home life through turning each other on at work.

"So did you get any last night?" was Marie's opening line to another conversation a week or so later?

"Just another quickie I'm afraid."

"So you lay on top of her for 5 minutes?"

"No. This time it was a hand job."

"That's pretty easy, huh?"

"Yes...not too complicated to get me off sometimes."

"Does she ever give you a blow job?"

"Not as often as I would like."

"Which would be daily, not doubt," Marie quipped.

"Got that right. Do you give your husband head then?"

"Not much...he doesn't taste good."

"You don't have to let him come in your mouth, you know. There are other ways to finish..."

"I know that...I mean he just doesn't taste good down there. I used to let him come in my mouth, but I just couldn't get over the bad taste and now he comes in his hand."

"That must be unfulfilling. It's every guys dream to come onto their woman...it's sort of a possession thing..."

"Really? I didn't realize that. I just thought it was all that porn you guys watch, with coming all over a girls face..."

"There's that too...it's just a powerful image to have your sperm all over her face, neck, tits, wherever..."

"Is that your fantasy too?"

"Yes it is...guilty..."

"I'll make a note of that...for future reference..." Again, the sly smile and back to work.

6. Next email

Another string of email conversation the next week...

I had one of those erotic dreams again...want to hear it?

Sure...

You're not that hard to convince...

Remember...I'm just a guy.

I'll remember that then...still want to hear about my recent dream?

Yes.

Well then...we were in my office, having one of our spicy conversations, and I noticed that you were a bit uncomfortable in you seat, squirming around a bit. I asked what the matter was and you said, 'nothing.' I could tell that you were aroused and that your cock was bulging against your pants. I can see that you know. All the time now.

Guilty.

So I asked if I could do anything to help your situation. And without waiting for a reply, I knelt between your legs and opened your zipper. I looked up at your face to see if you would stop me and you just gazed down at me, and I could see the need in your face. I opened your pants and reached inside to take out your cock, which was very red and hard and a little wet. I remember seeing a spot of wetness on your underwear and took note of that erotic leakage. I remember inhaling your scent and feeling the hardness of your cock in my hands and started stroking you up and down....you still there?

Yes.

Are you hard now?

Yes.

Good...then should I continue?

Yes...quickly...

Impatient, aren't we...anyhow, you told me that it had been a while, and that you needed to come. 'where do you want to come?' 'on you...please...' you begged as I stroked your beautiful cock. I want to see it so much, to see your cock and to feel it throbbing in my hands and to see you come.

Would that turn you on?

Yes...

And then you squeezed my shoulder as I felt your orgasm approach and I aimed your cock so that it literally exploded with spurts and spurts of come as it landed on my face and neck and dripped onto my breasts and blouse...quite the mess and so much too...you still there?

OMG...

That's the short version...typing it out takes longer than telling it. There were more details. Seems that some realities of our conversations are making their way into my dreams...

Wow Marie...that is so crazy...

Are you still hard?

Way YES

Are you touching yourself?

Yes...

Is that why you aren't typing much? 

Yes...

I'm wet too...I might have to take care of this real quick like...how about you?

Me too....

Such a waste...could be here in my office and I would let you come on me...would you like that?

Absolutely yes...

And would you like to watch me too?

Yes...

I thought so...you said so before...

I'm coming now...

And so I did, into my pants and without direct stimulation, just rubbing my cock through my pants...spurts and spurts of come with such force that I couldn't type for a bit...

Hey...you still there? Did you really just come?

Yes...

Naughty boy...couldn't wait could you?

I guess not...that was way hot...

What will you do with that mess on your pants...

I don't know...any ideas?

I've got lots of ideas, but that was a minute ago...and you're there and I'm here.

I mean how to clean up the stain?

Just put some water on your underwear so it doesn't get on you pants and then put a towel or something b/t your underwear and pants so it doesn't show.

Good idea, thanks.

Don't mention it...just change when you get home. That wouldn't look so good.

So right.

I may just have to give the hubby a good fuck tonight...you're making me so horny all the time.

Lucky guy tonight then.

You're SOL then, huh?

I'll be good in a half hour...that all works fine...

Lucky guy...have fun tonight.

Bye...thanks for the story too...

Bye.

And so it went, for another few days, with these sorts of talks and emails. Getting racier and more detailed by the day.

6. The real thing

Every time we would work together from then on, there would be some racy comment that would take the form of an email, brief talk or note.

One time, the note said: No panties today.

Then another time, it said: I'm dying to see you come.

What was I to do? I'm just a guy after all, and could only take so much teasing and torturing. I think Marie relished in the chase and the build up more than anything else, and I'll admit that I did too. I was checking emails all the time and I had to wear briefs so that my constantly erect cock wouldn't be such and obvious tent in my pants.

One day, we were having one of our usual lunches in her office and just talking about stuff. Families, work, etc. Nothing unusual. We had a full hour and after we got done eating, Marie asked, "Anything new at home?" An innocent question.

"Not really. Still the same old..."

"Me too."

"How long has it been for you?"

"Several days now...5 days to be exact."

"That's a long time for you, isn't it? My husband is wondering a bit at the increased sex drive that I'm having."

"I'll bet he's not complaining though."

"True. But it's just not the same. I've been doing some more reading, you know," Marie offered. I could sense that she wanted a bit more than 'regular' conversation.

"What are you reading about these days? WWII, Abraham Lincoln perhaps?"

"Yeah, right...I found this book at Borders that I read for a while there."

"And what was this interesting book?"

"It had to do with 'how to please your man.'"

"And what did you learn from your reading?" I was anticipating a very detailed explanation.

"It said what you told me once, that men really like to watch and that they are visual. That's why porn is so popular with men."

"I did tell you that. Anything else?"

"The book gave some good details about how to give a good hand job."

"Like you had in your dream?"

"Perhaps a bit more details about motions and lotions."

"Ooohh...a slippery hand job...now that's an art form that most women don't appreciate."

"So you'd like that, huh? An oily hand job?"

"More than you know...I've a bit of a 'thing' about that."

"What do you mean, 'thing'?"

"Let's just say it's something that I really, really like...I remember one time getting turned on when a woman was holding on to a rail of a subway. Perhaps she knew what she was doing, but I was totally mesmerized and turned on by the way her hand slid up and down that shiny pole. "

"I'll keep that in mind," Marie said, again with that sly smile, slightly reddened face and sultry look.

"Do you ever do that for your husband?"

"No...haven't tried that before. I might have to give it a whirl..." she said, smiling even broader.

"What's that look for?" I asked.

"The 'whirl' is one of the moves in the book..."

"What exactly is it?" I asked, looking for some details.

"Well, it's sort of like a twist of the wrist on the upstroke done with alternating hands. Perhaps I can demonstrate for you."

She took a coke bottle off her desk and looked at me, demonstrating this move. To demonstrate properly, she held the bottle between her legs, and using one hand at a time, stroking the bottle as she would a cock. It was definitely a powerful image.

"Wow...that's so hot..."

"Want to see what another of the moves that the book mentioned?"

"Yes, please demonstrate."

"Ok. It was called 'the grasp' Want to see?"

"You know the answer to that, I think."

"It looks like this..."

She demonstrated grasping the bottle with both hands, fingers interlaced, and with the thumbs stroking the very tip. She initially focused her attention at the shaft between her legs, and then looked up at me, completely mesmerized at the motion of her hands on that bottle, that I so envied.

"The book said that the tip here...it's called the frenulum, right?"

"Yes, that's right."

"Well, that's the most sensitive part, and that when properly stimulated can really drive a man wild...sort of like the clitoris for a man, it said."

"I'll bet that's exactly right."

"My husband's cock is not circumsized, but I read that this area is more sensitive with men who are circumsized. Is that right?" She asked, looking at me looking at her hands still stroking and grasping the shaft and tip of the bottle.

"I'm really not sure. I know that works for me."

"You mean this would make you come?"

"Yes, I believe it would."

"Fast or slow?"

"Sometimes a steady, slow rhythm is right. Sometimes fast is good."

Marie just nodded, taking in the information, but not stopping her hands sliding up and down that bottle.

"Are you hard?"

"You know the answer to that too..."

"I can tell...this turns you on, doesn't it?"

"You know the answer to that again."

"Yes...I suppose I do."

"You know what you're doing to me, don't you?" I asked, defenses now worn down and immensely turned on.

"Yes, I think I do."

"Your smooth hands and red fingernails are so incredibly sexy."

"I see now that 'hand's are your thing...that's why you would complement my fingernails, then, right?"

"True that."

"And that's why you always stare at my hands when I put lotion on, right?"

"Yes again."

"I want to see your cock, please..." Marie whispered, her voice a throaty, lusty whisper.

"Marie...we can't do that...we've probably already crossed the line." That little red guy on my right shoulder's voice was way drowning out the voice of reason that stood, small and far away on my left shoulder.

"Please...I've dreamed about this for weeks, months even. I so need to see your cock. I'll sit right here. I won't move, I promise. Just let me see you touch yourself. Please..."

She kept stroking that smooth, glass bottle up and down, as if in a trance.

I rubbed my cock through my pants, trying to take the pressure off. Marie smiled ever so briefly, as if to say that she knew she'd win. I didn't have much rational thought in my mind, mostly because the blood was in my throbbing cock.

After a couple moments of losing debate, perhaps too many moments, I saw Marie put the bottle back on the desk and start to unbutton her blouse down to her belly. I could see her pale white skin between her breasts and the cream colored bra come into view. Her fingers traced down her throat to between her breasts and gently caressed the skin there.

"Please...I'll show you some more if you will take it out...please take out your cock and let me see..." her voice was begging me, edging me on, and her hand stroked the skin at the top of one of her breasts, holding the weight in her hand and then slowly releasing the clasp in the front.

"Convenient front release." I observed.

"Yes, very convenient. Want to see more?"

"Yes, please...I do."

"You too...show me..."

I began to unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants. I sat on the edge of the desk, about 3-4 feet in front of where she was sitting in the office chair. I pulled my pants down part way, enough to expose my entire front, and grabbed my hard cock through the material of the boxed briefs. I then looked at her face, her blue eyes dilated with passion as her hand continued to open her blouse and spread apart the cups of her bra, exposing her full, white 36-D breast to my lust-filled gaze. Her breast had large, pink areole and blue veins beneath the pale skin.

Her hand cupped the undersurface of her breast and lifted the weight in her hand. Her thumb slowly flicked at her hardened nipple. I couldn't take my eyes off this incredible sight, and was absently stroking and rubbing my cock.

"I see the wet spot...just like in my dream...you're leaking..."

"This is incredibly sexy Marie..."

"It would be even sexier if I could see more skin..."

I reached my thumbs into the waistband of my shorts and pulled them up and over my cock, which was pointed straight up to my stomach, held upright by my underwear initially, but now firm and throbbing there all on its own.

"Oh my god...you're beautiful...more beautiful than I thought...it's perfect..."

"You sure know what to say to a guy...you're quite the incredible sight yourself...so sexy there with your breasts out for me to see. That's why I'm like this," I said, grasping the shaft of my cock in my fist., squeezing it firmly as if to emphasize my arousal.

"Your cock is so hard...so red...I can see the cum leaking from the tip." Marie's voice was that soft, sultry whisper again, also contributing to my arousal. "Stroke it for me, the way you do when you masturbate."

"You mean like this?" I asked, looking at her breasts and her hand on her hard nipple, gently pinching it between her thumb and index finger, while slowly stroking my cock up and down. I couldn't remember being any more turned on and I distinctly recall breathing hardly at all because I didn't want to break the moment of incredible erotic energy.

"Is that the way you do it when you jerk off?"

I nodded. Her eyes were as glued to my hand on myself as mine were glued to hers.

"God, this is sexy...I'm so wet right now..."

"Your breasts are so sexy...so unbelievably sexy..." I managed to mutter, as if I'd never seen a breast before.

"I have to touch your cock...please...I have to. It's so hot, so hard, so ready..."

"You promised..." as if what we were already doing was somehow, 'ok'.

Without asking further, she rolled her chair forward slowly, closing the distance between our partially naked bodies. First I felt her hands on my upper thighs and then closing her hand around my hand that was stroking my cock, savoring in the rhythm of my movement. Then I withdrew my hand and switched places so that my hand was on top of hers and the first touch of her hand on my cock was exquisite. She just held her hand there and I knew I shivered and throbbed in her hand. Her small hand, smooth skin and red nails surrounding my cock were almost enough to make me come right there.

"Oh my god...so much better than I could ever have imagined...you're so big, so hard, so full...I can feel your pulse...." She whispered, not taking her eyes off my aching cock, directly at her eye level. Her thumb swirled around the tip, smoothing the cum leaking from the tip of my cock into the skin at the head.

She then took her hand briefly off my cock, just enough to bring her thumb to her lips and taste the liquid seeping out of me. But really, this brought her face closer to my groin.

"Delicious...so different...so good..."

"Marie...please...stop...don't....stop..." was some sort of string of incoherent syllables that I said.

"I can't believe how good you feel...yours is only the second cock I've ever felt...and so much bigger and sexier than even in my most vivid fantasies..." she softly narrated her inner thoughts. "And believe me, I've had very, very vivid fantasies."

I reached down with a trembling hand to cup her breast. I don't think I was breathing because I was so filled with a combination of apprehension, terror and erotic thrill. It had been 15+ years that anyone other than my wife was touching me and that my hands were touching another naked breast. And Marie's breast was so wonderful, so soft and full. Her nipple was engorged and I could feel it in my palm as I gauged the weight of her full breast.

Meanwhile her body was mere inches from mine, and cock was just in front of her lips, which were full and partly opened.

"I have to taste you...I have to feel this cock in my mouth..."

I could feel the breath from her words as her mouth got closer and closer to my cock. I was trembling with anticipation and lust as her breast was in my hand and her mouth opened to engulf the head of my cock.

"Oh my god...Marie...please...oh god..."

I could feel her breathing through her nose and watched as her mouth engulfed my cock, just the head at first and then deeper, inch by inch. I could feel her tongue swirling around and around, and then the tip of my cock settling at the roof of her mouth as her nose got closer and closer to the base of my cock without even the hint of any gag.

I rested one hand on top of her head and stroked her curly red hair and then her cheek and her throat as if to acknowledge her task, still holding her breast and pinching her nipple as I saw her do a few moments ago.

"Oh god...so deep...how do you do that...?" I managed to gasp, as her nose pressed against the skin at the base of my pubic bone, and I actually felt, for the first time in my life, my cock within someone's throat. Incredible...simply incredible and it took my breath away with this sight and sensation.

She just murmured something, still sucking my cock deeply into her mouth, into her throat. I don't think I've ever been deep throated...my cock is about 7 inches, but still never had the pleasure of such a warm, willing and talented cock sucker.

lmnop321
lmnop321
117 Followers