Slippery Slope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lmnop321
lmnop321
117 Followers

She just held my cock there, savoring the depth of penetration and then slowly withdrew me from her mouth.

"How's that? I wasn't sure I could...never really tried... I guess I don't have much of a gag reflex...comes in handy sometimes, huh?" She smiled, looking up at me, holding my gaze as she opened her mouth to engulf me yet again.

"Marie...I don't know if I can take much more of this...I told you it's been days..."

She only nodded...sucking and stroking me with more intensity.

"Marie...so good...it's close...so close..."

Again, she nodded and kept sucking, in and out, deep and shallow, sucking the head and using her tongue at this sensitive tip while stroking my shaft with firm, steady strokes.

"Marie...I'm gonna come...gonna come..."

She looked up at me briefly again, nodding, somehow smiling with her mouth full of cock, letting me know it was ok.

She set back to her task and within another minute, I grabbed her shoulder and her head and felt my orgasm hit me with intensity that I hadn't felt for years, if ever. I felt her mouth and throat open and swallow each spurt of cum that erupted from me and hit her mouth with spasm after spasm of intense release.

She kept gently sucking and sucking until I was spent and released. I realized I was probably hurting her shoulder by squeezing so tightly because I was trying not to yell out loud. She just held my cock in her hot mouth, as if savoring the last few drops of sticky cum to emerge, and finally released me from her lips with an audible pop and smack of her lips, white with remaining cum that she savored by licking it from her lips.

"I can't believe I did that...I honestly didn't think we would do that..."

"That was just so amazing Marie...I've never, ever come like that in my entire life."

"You taste so good...so delicious...so much better than I ever thought or imagined."

"Where did you learn to do that?" I asked, still recovering from a most powerful orgasm and overall sexual experience.

"I'm not sure. I've not done that in years...I just didn't think about it. I wanted so much to have you in my mouth and to taste you...I've been thinking of it for months and months..."

"I'm sorry to come in your mouth...perhaps you weren't expecting that."

"Please don't apologize...I wanted that more than you know..."

She kept a gentle hold on my cock, only slightly softenend, still throbbing and hard in her soft hand. I looked down at the top of her red hair, and just marveled at the look of my still-hard cock in her small hand...fingernails wrapped around the shaft, and watching another drop of cum emerge from the tip that she milked to the surface and then dipped her tongue one last time before she replaced my cock in my pants and helped me get dressed again before she ever so slowly reclasped her bra and buttoned her blouse.

So it began...never expecting or planning the fall from grace.

lmnop321
lmnop321
117 Followers