All Comments on 'Slope'

by cactusjuggler

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cute

Nice work.

TamilyrnTamilyrnover 12 years ago

Good to see you back - excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
CactusJuggler, this story is interesting.

Because that's kind of how I came out. One of my girlfriends invited me for a sleepover at her home, she didn't want to be alone with her parents were out of town and it did sound like fun. Beth, brought out this pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs and told me to put them on her, so I did. With in one minute she had them off, I said a old trick. All she said was bet you can't do it. After about 20 minutes I said OK, that's enough. Beth said oh no your not trying, here let me help, we were both laughing as she got out two pair of her pantyhose and tied my ankles to the bed frame and tied pantyhose through the handcuffs the top of the bed. I told Beth ok let me up that's enough. I thought she was going to untie me but instead Beth pulled my nightgown up over my face and left it, I didn't know what she was doing until I felt Beth's mouth on my nipple and her hand go in my pantys. I told her you don't need to do this, I will do anything you want. Beth, wanted me at her mercy and helpless as she played with me and Beth played a lot..

love lynda.pussy.licker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To below - you were taken advantage of and have coped all this time lying to yourself that it was experimenting. Trauma the gift that keeps on giving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercactusjuggler@cactusjuggler
389 Followers
I've been writing online erotica for almost twenty years. My favorite themes include: lesbianism, facesitting, humiliation, smothering, mind control, and incest. I often write stories requested by readers, and those requests have taken me to some pretty strange places.