Sloppy Seconds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was completely stuffed into Erin's pussy now. He leaned forward and Erin wrapped her arms about Paul's neck and they embraced and kissed softly for a couple of minutes. Paul broke the kiss and leaned down and began to kiss, lick and suck each of Erin's swollen breasts, making kissing sounds as the suction between his mouth and her nipples broke each time. This made Erin nuts and she panted and moaned and humped herself again the pole jammed deeply into her belly. "Fuck me!" she commanded.

Paul knelt up straight again and adjusted his hold on Erin's legs and he began to slowly draw his sword out of Erin's tube. He had it almost all the way out and then he plunged it back in with almost lightning speed, which took Erin by surprise, "Oof! Gasp! Oh GOD!" she yelled in a hoarse voice. "Fuck me, I want to feel your cock in my fuckin' throat, dammit!" So Paul drew out once more, and slammed in once more, and then he built up a steady thrusting and withdrawing rhythm and obliged my tender little woman with the fucking of her life, as Paul's mammoth meat pole augured her uterus and slammed into her cervical opening on each in stroke. Erin was panting and moaning and shrieking and whining and making sounds I'd never heard before and can't even describe now. She was like a person possessed, talking in gibberish from the intense pleasure of having Paul's massive prick sawing over every nerve ending in her sex.

I was captivated with watching this dance of lust being performed for my sole pleasure, it seemed. I looked on and watched my friend's huge cock as it alternately appeared and disappeared from my wife's pussy opening as he fucked her. Their combined oils were running like a river from Erin's entrance and drooling down all over the leather sofa and then down its front to the floor. The amount of fluids amazed me. I had evens stopped wanking myself so as to pay full attention to the details of what I was watching, and to enjoy it fully. It was intensely arousing and at the same time the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

Suddenly, Erin began her little song of orgasm, so familiar to me. "Mmmmmm.....oooohhhhhh....aaaahhhhh....Ah! Ah! AHHHHHHHH!!! I'M CUMMMMIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!" and then a shriek as her orgasm overtook her. Paul continued fucking Erin like a machine and Erin locked her legs around his arms and back and spurred his ass with her heels and she bucked on him. Her pussy made the wildest sucking sounds and then a blast of air blew out as she contorted in her orgasm and a gallon of juice exploded from within her and saturated Paul nearly up to his tits and gushed out upon the couch. The aroma was intensely intoxicating and just the scent of my wife's cum caused my cock to get steel-hard again and precum to gush forth and drool down in a slow waterfall to the floor between my knees as I sat forward on the recliner watching this most amazing exhibition.

As her muscles relaxed from her mind-blowing orgasm, Erin melted back down into the couch, panting like a sprinter in the hundred-yard dash. Paul continued slowly fucking her drenched twat, making lascivious schlicking and slurping sounds as he did so. He looked over his shoulder at me and smiled and I again gave him a smile and the "thumbs-up" sign. Erin slowly opened her eyes and gazed at me seated in my recliner, naked, leaning forward watching her, my cock stiff as it ever could be with drool pouring from its mouth. "Come over here," she said.

I got up to move over to the couch and nearly fell as my legs were wobbly from the tension I'd put them under during the exciting live sex show I'd just watched. I managed to move over to the couch beside my wife and flop down heavily. The heat emanating from her body was the same as you'd feel standing next to a furnace on full throttle in winter. The scents of sex, skin, soap, perfume, perspiration, and saliva were heady. Erin looked sleepily up into my eyes and smiled softly. "You need some attention too, sweetheart." Erin took my chin and drew me down to kiss me hotly and deeply, stabbing her tongue between my lips to spear my own. As we kissed I looked down Erin's body and could see Paul's cock still sliding in and out of her pussy and without touching myself I nearly came. I looked up and into my pal's face and he was smiling at me too.

"Sit up," Erin told me. I did. She leaned over now and went right down onto my cock with her mouth, burying me in her throat in one quick move. Again, I had to use all the control I could muster to keep from blasting-off right then. Erin's red-hot throat felt like it was actually burning my poor dick! She began her bobbing motion as she had on Paul's cock moments ago. God it felt great! I watched my wife's head rise and fall upon my dick and then looked over to watch my friend's dick fucking her pussy. I looked at Paul again and saw he was watching Erin now sucking my cock and I noted the lust in his eyes as he did, and his tempo increased just a bit as I could hear his balls slap against my wife's ass on the in stroke.

"I can't do it this way," Erin said, as she came up off my dick. "Let's change position. Paul, pull out a second, honey, and move back a bit."

Paul did as told and his glistening spear withdrew from Erin's sluice with a sucking sound. He let Erin's legs down and she sat up, stood up, turned around and knelt down and told me to move over in front of her. I literally slid over on all the slick juices Paul and Erin deposited on the sofa cushion, and even this was arousing, knowing I was now ass-down in their combined love juices on our couch.

Erin got between my legs and pushed my thighs open and moved forward, taking my hard-on in her right hand and aiming it at her face as she once more plunged it into her throat. Paul got the idea and walked forward on his knees until he was on target and he slid his massive meat back into Erin's dripping pussy doggy-style, plunging in until his pubic arch slapped into Erin's ass cheeks and I felt her moan on my cock. We three now got a nice rhythm going as Erin was being deeply penetrated at both ends by cocks, me in her throat, Paul in her pussy. I was fascinated as I watched Erin's head bob up and down on my pole and then looked to watch Paul humping Erin at the other end, his eyes closed and perspiration running down his forehead and cheeks. Every now and again Paul would also moan, groan or utter something like, "Oh yeah...oh damn...ahhhh."

We were lost in sexual abandon like this for about fifteen minutes when Paul began to pant loudly and raggedly and his thrusting became harder and faster, his lower abdomen loudly slapping against Erin's ass as she would drive herself backward into each of Paul's forward strokes. Erin, too, was moaning and humming and warbling around my cock as it pistoned in and out of her throat and mouth, with her also stroking it with her one hand wrapped around it and the other hand tugging and playing with my ball sack.

"Ah, OH! I'm gonna cum!" Paul croaked, and he now tightly grabbed onto Erin's hips and slammed in and out of her like a jackhammer.

Erin came up off my cock moaning loudly, "Me too...." And she grunted and growled as her pussy clamped down on Paul's cock as she orgasmed again, shrieking into my lap as she came.

"Oh shit....ohhhh shiitttt!!" Paul yelled, and he crashed into Erin's pussy with the force of a rear-end collision, his cock now like an iron rod piercing Erin's innards. Erin looked up into my face, sweat dripping from hers, her eyes half-shut but twinkling, and she said, "I love you. Thank you...." And with this Paul plunged into Erin's pussy one last time and began firing his sperm in huge jets deep into Erin's guts. "Arrrgggghhhhh!" he cried as he just gyrated his hips as he emptied into my wife's belly.

"Oh my God," Erin said, "his cum is so hot! He's filling me up to the brim!" And she put her face down into my crotch again and gyrated her own hips side to side, milking the last drop of Paul's cum from his rod.

Paul now withdrew from Erin's molten love pit and he just let himself fall over onto the floor and stretched out on his back, his wilting cum-covered manhood slowly wilting and oozing the bottom of his cum barrel. My friend was at the point of total exhaustion and closed his eyes, panting to recover his composure.

Erin slid back and to the side by the recliner and lay on her back on the floor, legs spread open, and she gazed into my eyes and signaled with wiggling fingers for me to join her there.

I got off the couch and dropped to my knees between my used wife's legs. Once again I was amazed at the amount and temperature of the heat emanating from her poor little body. There before me was the woman I loved, soaked in sweat—hers and Paul's—her vulva spread wide before me with their combined cums oozing from deep within Erin's snatch and coating the entire area in a light paste. The aroma was absolutely maddeningly arousing and I couldn't help myself, I had to bury my face in Erin's swollen, gushing pussy. I almost literally dove into her, making her jump in surprise at the suddenness of my action, and the fact I'd be willing to dive into the mess down there created by her cum and Paul's. I licked the entire area lightly, sampling the tart wine of the region. It was just a bit salty, more from perspiration than anything else, but it had a unique flavor that was not at all unpleasant to me. I gorged on the goo, sliding my tongue deep up into Erin's love canal and scooping some out, swallowing it. Erin at once came again, suddenly and violently, grabbing me by the back of the head and smashing my mouth into her opening as she exploded, and I got a fat upper lip, and my fill of the mixed cum as she blew off in my mouth.

I was savoring the nectar when Erin tugged me by the hair upward toward her face. She had an almost crazed look on her face and in her eyes as she brought my mouth to hers and we kissed savagely, her tongue drilling into my mouth and stealing some of the cum mix from me. At the same time she maneuvered her body and mine with her legs and she captured my hips between her thighs and drew herself upward as she pushed downward on my ass with her two hands. Like a guided missile, my cock found its mark and slid home in Erin's flaming guts. The sensation was mind-blowing; it was hot, slick, and full of what I knew to be Paul's cum. I feebly attempted a few strokes, and Erin assisted by driving me into her with her legs, but I was too far gone and overcome by the excitement. My cock exploded as it never had before. Spurt after spurt of my own cum now jetted into Erin's battered pussy, filling her to overflowing and gushing back out onto my balls and the floor. Surely my balls had just shattered and been shot out with the cum! The room spun and dimmed as the intensity of the orgasm I had nearly shoved me over into the abyss of passing out. I collapsed onto, and then rolled off of Erin to lie alongside her on the floor. We were both straining to recover our breathing and senses.

After a few moments, Erin rolled onto her side and put her arm across my chest and snuggled against my side, kissing my shoulder. We looked at each other and both simultaneously said, "Thank you!" and then we laughed.

"I think we'll work on the bathroom next time," Erin said, "and you guys can come up with an encore for tonight whenever you'd like."

Erin and I kissed passionately as we listened to our best man and friend Paul lightly snoring at our feet.

So ends my first adventure into group sex, wife sharing, and creampies. In the words of a famous actor and political figure, "I'll be back..."

12