Slow and Steady Ch. 05

Story Info
Church Girl Continues To Seduce Her Friend
3.2k words
4.48
52.9k
26

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo66
wyo66
217 Followers

Chapter 5
(Crossing the Line)

It was 12:45pm and Tina was down on the couch in the living room waiting for Becky to arrive and she was lost deep in thought. She was remembering the searing white light and its mind altering images and she had to admit it had done its job. She had spent her whole life under the assumption she would one day marry a man and raise a family, but now she could not force herself to find any interest in a man sexually, however the slightest thought of Becky turned her on immensely. She now understood what it meant for her to be possessed and that she was a basically a lesbian conduit of sexual energy by which her mistress feed, but that did not seem to bother her knowing she would still have Becky in the end and that the passion between them would always be encouraged.

Still deep in thought it took her a minute to register the doorbell was ringing, but when she did she knew it would be Becky. Making her way over to the door she opened it and was momentarily stunned, it was Becky standing their but in her new clothes she looked like an angel.

"Wow Becky you look absolutely amazing" Gushed Tina looking her up and down several times.

"Thank you, I feel amazing, I can't believe it is me in this outfit." She returned, "you look pretty as well in your new cloths Tina"

"Thanks Becky, like you said I feel amazing" retorted Tina "Well are you ready for chapter two, we have allot to cover today?"

"I haven't been able to think of anything else it seems, school work was hard this morning because I wanted 1:00 o'clock to get here so bad" she said to Tina giggling.

"Ok, let's head to my room, then" acknowledging the giggle with a smile.

They made their way up the stairs to Tina's room and when they were both inside Tina shut the door behind them. Motioning Becky to take a seat on the edge of the bed Tina pulled out her computer chair and sat down. Reaching out she picked up the black velvet book which housed her mistress off the computer desk and took comfort in knowing her mistress was so near as she prepared to take Becky on the next part of their journey.

"Well, Becky chapter two covers two subjects, but we will start with the first part which deals with calling our body parts by their slang name instead of using all for one words and scientific meanings. The book said this will help us feel more connected to our body's and the different parts."

"I guess I don't understand, " said Becky looking confused.

"Ok, lets play a quick little game and I will show you what I mean. She pointed at her Knee, what's this?"

"Your Knee"

"And these"

"Your eyes"

"And this"

"Your hand, " she said starting to feel silly

'How about these she asked" pointing at her chest

"Um, your privates" looking embarrassed.

"Now you see what I mean, you and I have always called them privates, but in reality they do have a name that people use, we just don't know what it is."

"That is true but wouldn't calling them by their slang name be dirty?"

"We don't have to run around using slang all the time, I mean other than this conversation can you ever remember it coming up before?"

"Well, actually no, I haven't, " said Becky

"The book said it is mostly for ourselves so we can name them and then grow more accustomed to them being part of our body's, does that make sense?"

"It does make sense, but if you don't know what their name is then how will we find out?"

"We can look it up on the internet said Tina" as she spun in her chair and pushed the power button and waited for it to boot.

Once the computer warmed up and finished booting then Tina clicked the explorer icon and when that opened she typed "what's another name for a vagina" and hit enter and instantly she got the term "Pussy" as the most popular result.

"Our vagina is called a pussy, " she told Becky then turned to look at her and said "say it for me"

"Pussy" Returned Becky not trying to laugh at the silly sound of it.

Then she typed in Gluteus Maximus and got the word "Ass" in return

Followed by a search for breasts that turned up "tit's" as a return

"Pussy, tit's, and ass" replied Tina, now we know what our privates are called."

'I am sorry said Becky but it still sounds dirty to me" she replied

"You just need to practice saying them, she said, every time you think about it repeat them in your mind and under your breath until they sink in and take hold" and then preparing herself for the next lesson she took a deep breath and asked "well you ready for the second part of the chapter."

"Sure, what's the next lesson, " she asked

"The three stages of kissing, regular kissing, deep kissing, and petting while deep kissing."

"But Tina we are both women, should we really be doing this together" exclaimed Becky in surprise as she once again noted Tina's willingness to want to kiss her. She was not sure what it was but something was different about Tina, ever since she had started reading that book she was more willing to cross lines that had once been taboo. The scary part was that it was undermining Becky's defense of her secret and if she was not cautious, she could slip up enough that someone will figure it out. She would have to double her effort to appear reluctant in all of this and keep her guard up if she could.

Seeing her friend begin to waver Tina had to think fast "I know that we were raised to believe that sexual contact between woman was wrong, but the book says that contact between female friends can be viewed as a way to strengthen their relationship. I know you have always trusted me and have let me take the lead so what I want you to do is keep a picture of me in your mind as we do this and just think of it as a way to become closer friends, do you think you can do that she asked Becky?"

"Yes, as long as it is you I think of I should be fine." She agreed, knowing in her mind it was the truth.

"Ok, stand up" Tina told her as they both stood up and then Tina moved to where she was standing close to her friend face to face. "Now close your eyes and get a picture of me in your head and when you're ready just nod a little" said Tina as she prepared to kiss the girl of her dreams for the first time. In just a few seconds Becky nodded and Tina took a deep breath and tilting her head slightly, she leaned in and pressed her lips to Becky's. Becky's lips were so soft and warm and Tina didn't want to stop, but she only kissed her for a few seconds then broke apart. "That wasn't so bad was it Becky" Tina asked her friend.

"It wasn't icky like I thought it would be, your lips are really soft and it felt good" said Becky.

"That's good, " she was glad to hear "your lips are really soft and warm and I also enjoyed it very much, shall we try it again?"

"Sure, I would like that, " said Becky sounding more relaxed.

"Ok" said Tina "get my picture in your mind and ill get yours in mine and then nod again and I'll kiss you"

It only took a few seconds and Becky nodded again and as before Tina tilted her head slightly and brought their mouths together. Just the knowledge that the two auburn haired beauties that looked like sister were kissing was enough for Tina to start getting horny again and feel her pussy getting moist. She was having no problem picturing Becky and the thought of her as they were kissing was driving her crazy. This time she let the kiss last a good sixty seconds before pulling back. Opening her eyes, she asked Becky if she was feeling anything when they kissed and Becky answered that she was starting to tingle on the inside, Tina smiled at her and told her the book said that would happen.

"Ok Becky its time for the next part and that is learning how to deep kiss. This time when I kiss you after a little bit I am going to press my tongue to your lips and I want you to open your mouth and let it in, ok?"

"Alright said Becky" still sounding relaxed

"Remember to nod when your ready" and when the nod came, she once again pressed their lips together, but this time after about thirty seconds she opened her mouth slightly and pressed her tongue to Becky's lips, and when her mouth opened she slid her tongue into it all the way and started exploring it flicking Becky's tongue as she went. This time they kissed open mouth for a good five minutes as the spit in their mouths went back and forth and then Tina pulled back and a trail of spit linked them together and then broke.

"That was really good Becky and it felt wonderful, how about for you?"

"Yes, it did feel good and I am enjoying this very much, I can almost feel the bond between us growing stronger with each kiss" as she thought to herself how wonderful it was to be guided by her friend.

"That is right, we are just taking our friendship to the next level. This time when we kiss I want you to use your tongue to caress mine as we open our mouths, ok?"

Without letting her get ready Tina pulled Becky close and kissed her deeply as she used her tongue from the beginning this time. Tina could feel her best friends shock at being kissed so fast, but after a minute to recover, she started to use her own tongue to caress Tina's and they pushed them back and forth between their mouths. This was really getting to Tina and she was getting hotter and hotter with each passing minute. The more they kissed the more she wanted to kiss because it was the most exciting thing she had ever done. She could feel the dampness between her legs and it was starting to get onto her thighs as she struggled hard to suppress the moans just below the surface. After about ten minutes she decided they better add the last step so she broke the kiss, but when she did Becky's face followed wanting to keep going.

"Tina you didn't let me get your picture in my mind when you kissed me so fast so I had trouble, I tried to get it back in my mind as we were kissing, but all I could think about was the models in their lingerie from yesterday."

"I am sorry sweetie, I should have waited, so how did thinking about the models make you feel?"

"I feel completely tingly all over and for some reason my priv... Err...Pussy is wet, it feels like I peed myself."

"Don't worry Hun you didn't pee, it's just a sign that you're really horny, it is happening to me too." Tina was ecstatic that Becky had thought of the lingerie models but didn't wig out, it seems she is taking another step over the line.

"Ok now for the last step in learning how to kiss, this time we are going to put our arms around each other as we kiss and caress each others backs, does that sound ok?"

"I think I can do that, but who do I think about you or the models" asked Becky?

"Sweet heart you can think about anyone you want to, me or the models, or both of us that is fine, " said Tina and then she stepped very close to Becky and put her arms around her waist and with their faces mere inches apart, she said "you ready?"

Becky just nodded and they were instantly locked in a full blown kiss, wrestling with their tongues, fighting back and forth in their mouths. This time, however, they had the added sensation of each others hand on their backs, rubbing, caressing, up to the shoulders and then back down. Tina even got brave a couple of times and caressed Becky's ass, causing small moans to escape her throat. Hot was not the word for what they were, you could smell the musk of female sex in the air and they were both drenched as they made out with each other for the first time. Hating to stop, but needing relief soon Tina decided it was time to teach Becky how to masturbate so she broke the kiss.

"Becky, remember last night on the phone I told you I had a trick to relieve the pressure when you're too horny, would you like to learn that now" asked Tina?

Becky was flush and her breath was coming in quick revolutions when she looked Tina right in the eyes and said "Yes Please" in a voice that told her she needed relief quick.

"Ok sweetie then pull up your dress and remove your panties and lay beside me on the bed" as Tina did the same thing to herself.

Becky gave her a are you sure this is alright look, but she did it and then climbed up on the bed and lay down beside Tina. For both of them this has been the first time ever being in bed with or even seeing someone else naked so they were both nervous and averting their eyes at first. Then Tina took control and told Becky it was alright to look they were friends. They were both hairy having never shaved before, but that didn't stop them from looking.

Becky was staring into Tina's eyes waiting for it to start when Tina said "Ok Becky the first thing you're going to do is spread your legs a bit" and she did it without ever averting her eyes." Now I want you to lick the tip of your middle finger and then lightly set it on the outside of your pussy." Becky followed the directions exactly and when her finger tip came to rest on her outer lips she moaned at the feeling.

"Now very lightly without splitting the lips run your finger up and down the outside." Becky's finger began rubbing her outer lips and as she did, she began to moan and her hips began to buck just slightly. "Inside your lips at the top is a nub called your clit I want you to push your finger inside your pussy but stay away from your clit for now." As her finger slipped inside she let out a squeal of delight and then she started to rub up and down the inside as her hips and ass moved with her. The whole time she was doing this she was looking in Tina's eyes and she thought she could see something she had never noticed but she did not know what it was.

"A little faster" Said Tina. By now they were moaning and squealing as their ass's clinched and then their back would arch and then they would thrust toward the finger with their hips. "Faster Becky Faster" Tina gasped as she was quickly climbing toward the peak of her excitement. She could see the lust in Becky's eyes as the poor girl worked herself into a lather, hanging on every instruction. Finally, Tina could take no more and she screamed out "rub your clit now Becky, rub it for me sweet girl, I want to come with you." As soon as Becky's finger touched her ultra sensitive button her toes curled up and her back arched as her very first climax ever came rushing down on her as wave after wave crashed over her as her pussy. Next to her on the bed Tina was going through the same thing as she felt herself crashing into the rocks below the cliff as her climax gripped her and hit her time and time again.

It was over and they had never broken eye contact the entire time, that is when Tina somehow knew that Becky had crossed a line in the sand and would never be able to undo. Becky wasn't a lesbian yet, but Tina knew she would be far more open to the game than she had been, it was time to raise the stakes and please her mistress. With a couple more days remaining until her birthday, Tina felt she had plenty of time to finish Becky's transformation before the birthday party her mistress was planning for her so why not take Becky deeper than she had originally planned.

After laying side by side on the bed for a while and catching their breath they had both got up and straightened out their cloths and hair. Tina couldn't resist and she walked up to Becky and gave her a kiss, telling her they needed to practice as much as they could. Becky just smiled.

Looking at her watch Becky said she needed to get home, but she couldn't wait for tomorrow. Tina told Becky that the next chapter in the book was about going out on a date so that was what they were going to do, she asked Becky to dress as nice as she could and pick her up at seven tomorrow night. Becky agreed to this and said it would be fun. Tina told her there was one last thing, she was giving Becky a homework assignment.

"Becky the book says that we are to learn to appreciate the womanly form as a work of art and always notice its beauty so we can recognize it in our self. Your assignment is to get a couple of your mom's fashion magazines and find five different models in it. I want you to tell me why you chose her and then describe in detail what each model looks like and list five things about her that stand out to you, ok."

"Ok, I can do that, it sounds interesting, so I'll see you at 7:00pm tomorrow night" said Becky.

"I am looking forward to it, " said Tina "Oh, and Becky, I have your Birthday party planned so don't let anyone else plan anything" and then she gave Becky a quick kiss for the road as Becky looked into Tina's eyes again she could still see that new spark but couldn't place it. Turning to the door, she let herself out of Tina's room and then when she reached downstairs, she let herself out of the house and she was gone.

wyo66
wyo66
217 Followers