Slow Train to Oblivion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you quite finished?"

"No. When you kissed me just now my brain clicked into gear. I know what I want to happen. I don't have to make mad passionate love to you, or even rape you, just to hold on to you longer than this trip. Your kiss told me that. I know now that I want to progress us, this relationship, further. I also know that I want to take my time, our time, so that we don't make the same mistakes with this that we have in the past. Now I've finished."

I took her in my arms again and kissed her. This time the passion moderated, it was no longer a lust thing, it was much more, it was an 'I want to get to know you better' kiss, and it continued for some time while her body melded into mine.

It was the application of the train brakes as we approached Katherine that brought us, reluctantly, out of our kiss. Cassie grabbed her hat and purse and followed me to my cabin where I collected the necessaries, wallet, camera, and we left the train.

The scenery was spectacular and in the Katherine River gorge the guide showed us the watermarks high up the cliff face which was the water level when the river was in flood during the Wet Season. The Northern part of the Northern Territory has two seasons, bloody wet and bloody dry. This was the dry season so the river level was low. Cassie and I did the tourist bit, taking lots of photos, some that included her, much to her horror, you know women, they pretend that they hate having their photo taken but as soon as a camera is pointed in their direction the pose happens. I was sneaky, I had, from practice, developed the knack of lining up the camera without holding it to my eye, so I was able to take her picture without her knowing, until she heard the shutter click.

We reboarded the train for the run into Darwin. At her invitation I travelled the rest of the way In Cassie's cabin. Very pleasant it was. We sat side by side and I draped my arm, casually, over her shoulder and she snuggled into me and we watched the countryside slide past. We talked about our previous lives, I told her about my wife and two kids and she told me of life as a single person who had not wanted to get married to any of the men that she had a relationship with. She made it clear that, with me, she was contemplating spoiling the habits of a lifetime.

I didn't want to broach the subject but, as the train slowed coming into Darwin, I couldn't wait any longer. "Where are you staying in Darwin?"

She gave the name of a quite good hotel, she should know, that wasn't far from the self catered suite that I had booked until I made up my mind what to do. "If you like, and to save me a fortune in cab fares, or wearing out good shoe leather walking back and forth, you could always stay with me." I put on my best hang dog look, pleading with her to agree.

"Is this a decent or indecent suggestion?"

"Which would you prefer?"

"If you'd asked me that two days ago I would probably have slapped your face so hard it would still be red, but seeing as how we have gotten to know each other I'll give you fair warning, duck!" She swung her hand at me and at the very last moment she caught me around the neck and pulled my head to her, giving me a huge kiss. "I must warn you, I sleep with nothing on so you'd better behave." Her deep chuckle left me in no doubt as to what she thought of as behaving.

It was just after 10:00pm when we checked into the hotel. The suite was well appointed with two double beds and a full kitchen. We checked out the mini bar and had glass of wine each and watched a little TV, it was boring so I turned the set off. Cassie stood up, "I'm going to have a shower and then try to catch up on the sleep that I lost last night."

I heard the shower hiss into life and then a cheerful, if not tuneful voice, accompanied the splashing sounds. Figuring I had a while, I turned the TV back on and flick through the cable channels looking for something exciting. I heard the door open and Cassie sprinted from the bathroom and jumped quickly onto the bed. I caught a glimpse of her body before she disappeared under the covers, only her eyes peeked above the sheets. "Don't be too long." I wasn't, it took me all of one minute to shower and another to brush my teeth, before I strolled, casually so that she could get the full benefit of my magnificent body, across to the bed, and before I pulled the covers back, revealing her in all her splendour, and climbing into bed.

She came immediately into my arms and kissed me. "I hate to think what those guys at work would think if they could see me now."

"We could always take a photo and send it to them with a message like 'look at what you've missed' or 'wish you were here, NOT!'

"Shut up and love me."

"Yes Madam," I put on my best obsequious waiter voice, "and how would Madam like her love today?"

She grabbed Little Dick, who was well into the process of becoming Big Dick, and guided him to the entrance of her pussy, "I want him inside me, right inside me, as far as he can go, and what he does after that is up to him."

I would probably never win prizes for size, he wasn't over long or very thick, or for endurance for that matter, but what I did to her certainly won her vote for satisfaction. We achieved something else that, from the complaints that I have from other people was rare, a gloriously simultaneous orgasm. I felt her clench her muscles just as I pushed Dick into her for the last time before he came. Cassie held me to her so tightly that I thought that she was trying to break my ribs, and only released the pressure when she started to come down from her orgasmic high. She made me feel like some sort of super stud lover.

"You do realise, don't you, that now that I've found this magnificent beast I'm never going to let him go. In a year's time someone will come into this room and find us, all dry and mummified, and you still with your dick inside me."

"I can't think of a better way to die. But you and I, that's the two of us, individually and collectively, have to think about more mundane things, like what are we going to do, apart from the obvious, are we going to give life a second chance and take on the world on our terms, or are we going to drop from site and sit around somewhere growing old gracefully?"

"Can we talk about this in the morning? I want some more of this, you don't know, because I haven't told you, but that what we just had was the first sex that I've had in well over a year. I have some catching up to do."

"Join the club. The last sex that I had was with my then wife, and it was horrible, for all her enthusiasm I would have been better off with one of those blow up sex dolls."

We caught up, we caught up missionary, we caught up doggy, we caught up cowgirl, we caught up soixante-neuf, I ate pussy and she sucked cock. You know that sleep that we were supposed to catch up on? Well we didn't, not until well into the next morning.

We surfaced in time for a late lunch before venturing out for essential supplies to maintain our stamina, and check out the restaurants for dinner. After that we went back to the suite for some very heavy talking and future planning.

Cassie and I worked up a proposal for an agency that specialised in individually designed tour itineraries, where we would discuss with the client what it was that they were interested in, and put together a package that provided transport and accommodation, meals, sightseeing and whatever they needed to enjoy themselves at a pace that would allow that enjoyment.

We put together a list of hotels that we would approach, limousine and hire car companies that would provide us with the type of transport that we wanted, from airport transfers to the actual tour itself. We would insist that the chauffeurs would be well presented and knowledgeable.

Cassie would call on the contacts that she had made within the industry while I put together our office, the publicity material, and talk to the limo services.

We had a very pleasant dinner, mainly fresh seafood, oysters for entrée, grilled barramundi for mains and fresh tropical fruit, mango, papaya etc, for dessert.

Back at the hotel we showered together, Cassie washed parts of my back that I couldn't reach comfortably and I made doubly sure that her breasts and pussy were scrupulously clean. She then decided that Dick needed a thorough cleansing and that the only way to do it was with her mouth.

After Dick had spoken his piece, we dried each other and adjourned to the bed. The lack of recent sleep caught up with us after an hour or two, and we fell asleep, me behind her with my arms around her and an exhausted Dick nestled in her arse crack.

When I woke in the morning I was still lying behind Cassie with my arms around her but Dick, the little devil, he was standing up ready for action. She must have felt him because she wriggled her hips so that he slipped between her legs and his head stopped at the entrance to her pussy. "Someone's awake early." She mumbled as she fed him inside her moist pussy and began pushing back, forcing him inside, not that he needed much forcing.

I grabbed her hips and positioned myself for maximum penetration and began thrusting deep inside her. "Oh that feels so good, oh god, I don't know how long I can last. Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuuuuck meeee!"

Cassie turned in my arms and kissed me softly and passionately on the lips. "You're going to have to run out of cum sooner or later, surely. I'm swimming in the stuff."

"Well I did warn you that I had some catching up to do."

"If we keep going on like this we'll never get anything done."

"And that's a problem, how?"

"Down boy! I'm going to clean you off me and then I'm going to make us some breakfast. And then, my randy man, we are going out somewhere we can't fuck each other for several hours and start sorting out our future."

Over the next week we sorted, we fucked, we ate, we fucked, we slept, we fucked, we did the touristy bit, we fucked, and we sorted. By the time we had booked our flight back to Adelaide we had a plan well established.

We had one night left in Darwin and we made the most of it. We went back to a place where there were literally dozens of food stalls where you could buy food from a myriad of ethnic backgrounds, part of the cultural mix in Darwin. We ate food that we had never tried before, and some that we had and enjoyed, and finally, replete, we went back to our hotel and our bed.

Cassie was love, Cassie was passion, Cassie was mine. I staked my claim on her in several different ways over the next few hours until, utterly exhausted we crashed and went to sleep.

We were glad that we had settled our account before we went to sleep because we only just managed to get dressed in time for the cab to the airport and, even then, we almost missed our flight.

Our business was up and running, and while it wasn't a runaway success immediately, the response was encouraging and more and more bookings were coming as a result of word of mouth recommendations to hotel staff from our customers.

I had moved in with Cassie and our relationship was running smoothly, we worked well together but, because of our different roles, we weren't falling over each other at work and when we got home we had much to tell each other. Life was pretty good.

I had just left the office and was walking down the street to where I had my car parked when I felt someone grab my arm. I turned and looked into the face of my daughter Celia, who, along with her brother had sided with my wife during the acrimonious end to my marriage. "Dad, can I have a word with you, please?"

"Sure thing, walk with me."

"Look, I know I took Mum's side when you two split up, but that was because we only got her side of the story. You didn't say much about the whole episode."

"I didn't say much because I didn't want to put your mother down."

"I know that now. Mum is in a real mess. After the divorce she took up with this guy who, it seems she had been seeing for some time before the split and was probably the cause of it. He promised her the world, money, security, you name it he promised it. Anyhow, it turned out that he was in debt to his eyeballs and was hoping to use Mum's payout to pay off some, if not all, of the money he owed."

"I suppose you are going to tell me that the money is all gone and he has gone too."

"Yes. Mum's in a bad way. After he left she couldn't handle that she'd been used and tried to commit suicide and is currently in a psychiatric hospital. I tried to find you so that I could see if you could help us, but your work told us that you had left, sold up and gone, and they didn't know where. I gave up after a while."

"What can I do? Your mother made it abundantly clear that she never wanted to see me again and I took her at her word. It took a long while, but I have moved on. I have a new job, a new life, and a new woman in my life."

"So, I suppose that you can't or won't help Mum then?"

"I didn't say that, but if I am able to do anything I'll have to run it past Cassandra, she's my partner in life and work." I took a business card from my packet and gave it to her. "Be there at 5:30 tonight, you'll get to meet Cassie and we can have a chat."

"Thanks Dad." She walked off.

I spoke to Cassie when I had a break, and warned her of the meeting. "Why didn't you invite her home for dinner?"

"I didn't want to impose my previous life onto my new life without warning."

We were just going over plans for the next day's tour when Celia walked through the door. She looked so terribly unsure of herself and the reception that she would get from the new woman in my life. She needn't have worried.

"Hi, you must be Celia." Cassie walked up to her and hugged her, "I've heard so many good things about you. Sit down, would you like a cup of coffee? Your father makes really great coffee."

"Actually the machine makes the coffee, all that I have to do is push a button, which is just as well because, as you might recall, I was hopeless at anything to do with food or beverages other than booze."

"Tell me about it, you could hardly boil water properly. I remember the time that you left the kettle on the stove and went off to do something and, by the time that you remembered it all there was on the stove was a mass of molten metal with a handle sticking out the top."

"All right, we've established that I have the odd shortcoming or several. How would you like your coffee?"

"Can you do a latte?"

"One latte coming up, Cassie, a top up?"

"Thank you, yes." I walked out back to make the coffee leaving them together. "How is your mother, I understand that she's not feeling well?"

"She's had better times. I'll fill both of you in when Dad gets back. Have you known Dad long?"

"Not more than a couple of months, we met on the Ghan on the way to Darwin. We just sort of clicked and here we are. I think that we are good for each other."

"I could tell that when I saw him earlier. I can't remember when I've seen him looking so happy."

We sat and drank our coffee while Celia brought me up to speed on her mother, I no longer considered her to be my wife, which doesn't mean that I was not concerned about her. Cassie invited Celia to have dinner with us, but she declined, instead promising to take us up on our offer the next day.

"You should do something for her." Cassie said as she lay beside me in bed.

"Like what?" I was reluctant to commit myself at this time.

"The least that you can do is to talk to her treating doctor and find out if there is anything that we can do for her."

"I'll make an appointment tomorrow." I was idly circling her left nipple with the tip of my finger, it was making her squirm, "You are an amazing woman, do you know that? Here you are encouraging me to help the woman who had so totally screwed up my life."

"Look at it this way, if she hadn't screwed up your life, you two would still be together and I would never have met you, how bad would that have been?"

I took her in my arms, "Don't ever lose your ability to always see the positive side of things." I kissed her, "I love you so much, you realise that don't you?"

"Words, they're just words. You are just going to have to show me, you and Dick are going to have to prove to me how much the two of you love me." She caressed him until he was fully erect, which took no time at all, and led him to her pussy. Dick was getting to be the showman, he teased her, her pulled almost out of her and held station until she was begging for him to get his arse back inside her. He went at it with power, he went at it with finesse, and most of all he enjoyed the things that Cassie and her pussy did to him. In that one act, the act of the physical bonding between two people, two lovers, I had completely, for the moment at least, forgotten about the woman that I'd tried so hard to forget.

The news of her condition wasn't good. I stood outside her room looking at her through a small window in the door. She looked terrible, she had lost a lot of weight and had a gaunt haggard appearance that wasn't helped by the gown that hung loosely from her shoulders. Her hair, now grey from a lack of chemical colour, hung limply over her shoulders. Her skin was a pasty colour and on her arms there were lesions where she had, in her drugged condition, torn at the skin trying to drag out some imaginary lump.

It appeared that when she was admitted she was hooked on crystal meth with its associated problems. They were part way through the detox program, but it would take time. I promised to help in any way that I could, but was cautious about getting involved, given our history together. At the doctor's suggestion I decided to play it by ear, to take each stage of her recovery at a time.

Celia called by the office that afternoon and spoke to Cassie. "I know that Dad has had a hard time of it over the past couple of years, what with the separation and divorce, and the whole property settlement thing, but he seems to be coping quite well now and I can only assume that you have played no small part in this. I don't expect him to help Mum but there must be some way that we can do something for her."

"If you wait a few minutes we can discuss it, he has just been to see her in the hospital and he rang me a couple of minutes ago to tell me that he was on his way back here."

A minute later I walked through the door into my lover's arms.

"Wow Dad, you never greeted Mum like that."

"She never wanted that sort of greeting, Cassie on the other hand has told me that the mouth may lie but the actions of love are a reflection of the heart. Sex is sex but love, on the other hand, is everything."

"How was she?" Cassie asked.

"I'm not going to mince words here. She looked terrible, and her doctor says that she has a long way to go before she's out of the woods. They are best equipped to look after this phase of her recovery but when she's clean and out of hospital, she is going to need a lot of support. What I want to do right now, well not right this very minute, but you know what I mean, is for the four of us, you'll have to contact Tim I don't know where he is, will sit down and work something out."

"We can't ask you to do that," Celia said, "after all it was she that abandoned you, and you have a new life with Cassie, how do you think she'll feel about you devoting time and effort, not to mention money, to help the woman who hurt you so very badly?"

"Cassie wouldn't have it any other way." Cassie said, before I had a chance to say anything, "We believe in a principle that to stand back from helping someone, for whatever reason, that the person was a stranger or, in this case had hurt you, is the same as inflicting hurt on that person. It is not something that either of us feels comfortable with. By helping your mother we are showing forgiveness, we are showing concern for others who, either by choice or circumstance, need help."