Slut-2-Fuck Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take him long. Steve smiled at his watch. By 10.46. Laura was lying in just her bra like a rag doll while the guy shucked his pants back on and Sam showed him out.

At 11.15 a.m., the second one arrived. This one was much older. Sixties. Sam had told Steve this guy was a repeat customer. He couldn't see their greeting and cash changing hands, as it happened off screen, but he knew she'd given him a loyalty discount. Sam liked to encourage her older clientele.

Again, Laura was unmasked and so she too could see the businessman's red face, his jowls and belly, his pinstripe suit. He was well dressed but when he took his trousers off Steve shook his head at the dirty-white boxer shorts he was wearing underneath, billowing like some yellow-stained spinnaker sail.

Laura had dressed up in a schoolgirl outfit as instructed. Everything was arranged and negotiated by Sam beforehand, without consultation with Laura. The guy draped her across his knee, lifted her pleated skirt and admired her pert bottom in tight white cotton panties.

Steve turned up the volume on his screen and enjoyed the resounding cracks as the guy smacked his fleshy palm down six times onto her 27 yr old buttocks. Laura cried out. She wasn't a painslut and Sam was careful that customers didn't overstep her corporal punishment threshold.

He rolled her cotton panties down her cheeks to the top of her thighs, so he could admire his handiwork. Then he gave her six more meaty slaps on her bare backside, making Laura's butt turn an even brighter shade of scarlet.

Upstairs, Steve couldn't help chuckling. He got a sudden flashback to Chris and Laura's wedding, that bit in the service when the couple exchange vows. He could still picture them standing up at the altar facing the vicar, Chris in his groom's suit and Laura in her white wedding dress. She'd looked all sweet and innocent – and tasty – that day, as she'd sworn to forsake all other men.

After spanking her ass, the old guy had Laura undress him and roll a condom onto his erection. It appeared awkward given the size of his belly. Laura seemed relieved not to be being spanked any more. To Steve, the contrast between her lean, fit body and his large bloated bulk was somehow erotically disgusting and beautiful at the same time.

*** *** ***

Q19. Does Slut-2-Fuck cum, squirt or gush?

A19. Slut-2-Fuck has begun to be trained in strict self denial and is not allowed to reach orgasm. If you fuck her, she must grit her teeth and not cum. Please do not consider her satisfaction at all. However, be assured the slut can cum quite easily and can certainly squirt if her right buttons are pushed. If you wish to purchase a session where Slut-2-Fuck is allowed to cum / squirt, you will need to book well in advance and to pay for Slut-2-Fuck's own orgasm. Please enquire about (very rare) dates and (very high) prices. Personally, Mistress would advise you not to waste your money on the slut's pleasure!

*** *** ***

Chris wobbled but managed to stay upright.

It had been a frantic Friday at Lewis Mitchell, after which he'd got home to cook dinner for them all, before washing, then drying and clearing up.

Now he was standing on one leg – his right – with his left leg cocked out to his side, bent at the knee, and his left heel pressed against his right knee. It was an awkward, humiliating position to hold. And he'd been like that for 10 minutes.

Worse, he was naked, and worse still, he was masturbating himself. But he was using his wrong hand – his left – to do it, using only his thumb and index finger to manipulate his erection up and down slowly.

Steve and Sam were lying on the sofa watching a sit-com on TV. Occasionally, one of them would glance away from the screen to check up on him.

"Whoa. Slow down Tiger." Steve winked. "You're not meant to cum."

Another week had passed. By now, Chris was more than desperate. Sam barely seemed to show any interest in him any longer. Of course, her cool attitude was intoxicating to him in a way. He was living the life he'd always wanted; an exploited slave, with his wife an exploited slave too. But he was exhausted and his blue balls were fit to burst.

"Fetch the ice." Steve yawned eventually. "Let's shrink that dicky down to size again."

One evening the following week, Steve went out to the pub to meet somebody. While he was out, Sam instructed Chris to give her a pedicure. He fetched hot water, fluffy towels, flannel, her pedicure set and nail varnish.

He set to work and it felt like old times. He loved massaging her feet.

"I've been thinking." Sam said to him.

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"I think we should get married."

He nearly choked. He just managed not to cut her with the toenail scissors.

"I ..."

"Look at me."

He stared up into her eyes. She was deadly serious.

"It will be perfect." She continued. "You will divorce Laura and marry me instead." He blinked hard. "Don't worry. We won't throw her out. Far from it. We both love her. But it will be the ultimate humiliation for her. Living here as your ex and as my slut. It's what she needs, I promise you."

"But ..."

She put her index finger to her lips. He tried to say something. Anything. But she had this aura. Her expression was caring but firm, like a mother telling her son not to misbehave. It was as if she'd made the decision for them.

"I have arranged it all." She said. "A quickie divorce. On grounds of adultery obviously. She'll be in the wrong, not you. You just have to sign the decree nisi papers. In a few weeks we'll get your decree nisi absolute and a clean break order. It's simple."

She twiddled her toes to indicate that he could start filing her nails.

"D ... divorce?"

She raised her eyebrows like he was stupid.

"Duh. And a clean break. Then you and I can get a quickie marriage."

"M ... marriage."

Her eyes sparkled. "And then a honeymoon." She winked.

*** *** ***

Q20. What are Slut-2-Fuck's stats?

A20. Age 27; Height 5' 9"; Dress Size UK 10 / US 6; Chest 36D natural; Waist 22; Hair Colour Brunette; Eyes Green; Pubic Hair shaved completely. Shoe Size 6.

*** *** ***

Steve met the guy at a local pub. He seemed nervous, glancing this way and that.

"This isn't a set up, right?"

"Nah." Steve grinned, supping his pint.

"And she's real, this ... Slut-2-Fuck?"

"As real as you and me, mate."

The young guy was to be Best Man at a wedding. He was organising the Stag Night and he wanted to arrange something a little different. A bukkake party. There were sixteen lads aged only 18-22 and they had bucket loads of testosterone.

"She'll do ... like you know ... what the profile says."

"Anything you like." Steve leered.

*** *** ***

"Hello Mum."

Chris almost never phoned his mum.

"Christopher, dear. What a nice surprise."

They made small talk a while. The usual; his job, her health, the weather.

"And how's Laura?"

His voice croaked. He nearly chickened out. He pictured Sam's stern face to give him strength.

"Er, not so good."

"No? Not good? What's the matter with her? She's not ill?"

"No mum. It's just ...."

He couldn't say it. His dad had walked out on his mum. Now he was telling his mum that he was doing the same, even if it wasn't true.

"You're leaving her, aren't you?"

He gulped, relieved he didn't have to say the words.

"Yes."

"And you've got another woman, haven't you?"

He shifted uncomfortably, as his chastity tube tweaked his flesh.

"Yeah, mum. I have."

*** *** ***

Q21. Are all the photos and film clips on Slut-2-Fuck's profile real?

A21. Slut-2-Fuck's public and private galleries feature real action with real people. Some facial features have been blurred to protect client identities but nothing has been faked. You will not be able to take photos or film of a session with your own camera. However, if you agree to be photographed or filmed with Mistress's own equipment, then you are welcome to have or to purchase digital or print souvenirs and clips after they have been edited. A one-hour session includes one free photo and a two-hour session includes two free photos. Further stills and movie clips are charged at very reasonable prices.

*** *** ***

Laura's head was filled with shame. Her body oozed with lust.

Sam surveyed her calmly as she pumped the 12-inch dildo in and out of her pussy. Laura remembered the time that she couldn't even get the thing inside herself. Now it was like a haute couture dress that had been made to measure.

"Whoa. Slow down Tigress." Sam winked, echoing Steve's phrase.

Laura blinked and tried to control her breathing. Nowadays, Sam didn't allow her to climax, even with customers, unless they paid extra. Most preferred to save their money.

"I've been thinking." Sam said to her.

"Yesss." She hissed, so near to reaching the summit.

"You and Chris are going to get divorced."

Laura's brain swam with confusion. "Wh ...?"

"It's all arranged; signed and sealed."

"But ..."

"Look at me."

Laura gasped, nearly choking. The vibrating dildo was reaming her drenched insides. She used to only be able to climax from clitoral stimulation but now she could cum just about any way. She tried to focus on Sam's fuzzy, smirking face.

"Life isn't a dress rehearsal, my dirty slut. You only get one chance to live it to the max. To live out every one of those fantasies. So ... tell me you agree."

Laura choked. She had been so near to the summit for so long. The view was amazing. She could see for miles and miles. She couldn't speak. She fixed her gaze on Sam's face and fluttered her eyelids in agreement.

"Go on then. My little divorced slut. Now you can cum!"

*** *** ***

Q22. Can I cum more than once in a session?

A22. By all means. The more cum the better. You are encouraged to cum as many times as you want and are able to manage during the time booked. If you are trying to cum one last time when your booking time finishes, you will be allowed an extra minute or two to complete the job. Mistress is not a clock watcher! Remember that all cum should be swallowed by Slut-2-Fuck.

*** *** ***

Needless to say, Sam had never watched a bukkake party before.

The cameras were rolling so it could later be posted on Slutload and YouPorn. In the end 19 young lads came and not one of them was married yet. The groom didn't seem to care that his future missus might see him sowing his oats the weekend before their wedding.

They were a wild bunch. They'd been drinking for an hour already and were lewd, loud and laughing at anything. When they saw Laura tied onto the table with her face up, her neck hanging over the edge, they exploded into wolf whistles and catcalls. Sam and Steve showed them a bucket full of iced beers and vodka coolers and they seemed unsure whether to go for the booze or the woman first.

Laura was topless, dressed in just a thong, suspender belt, fishnets and heels. They hadn't paid to fuck her but Sam might give the groom a freebie wedding present later. In the meantime, she was going to guzzle their young, thick porridge.

A few of the boys were a bit shy around each other at first but the booze helped. Soon they were stood around Laura's head, groping her D-cup tits and pinching her nipples, jerking themselves off. Sam had told them earlier to insist on open-mouthed service.

The first one to cum, spewed copious ropes that uncoiled all over Laura's neck, face and dangling hair. He was a tall, leader-of-the-pack type and everybody applauded and patted him on the back. Sam checked the screen. Steve had taped a mini-cam to the ceiling and it gave a great bird's eye view of the action. Sadly, she couldn't see Laura's face well but she could imagine the disbelief in those green eyes.

After that, they came thick and fast. The Best Man grabbed Laura's ears and pushed his dick between her lips as he emptied his balls. The third didn't have time to follow him and simply spattered her eye socket, nostril and open mouth. The groom was stuck to one side and could only lean over to paint his signature over her right tit. After that, it was hard to tell who did what. It was also hard to tell who returned for seconds, or even thirds. In their late-teens and early-twenties the lads could reload like Winchester repeaters.

By the time 45 minutes had passed, Laura's skin was pasted with creamy and translucent glaze like a gateau on a dessert trolley. Her eyelashes were stuck shut, and her mascara, eye shadow and lipstick were smeared into a bloody war zone of black, blue and red. Her tits had borne the brunt of their attacks to her body but almost everywhere above her waist was spattered with runny shrapnel.

The groom declined Sam's offer of a free shag, probably realising that his fiancé might consider fucking a step too far if she ever saw the video. But the Best Man was happy to stand in, as the Best Man should, providing Laura was wiped down a bit with a wet flannel first. He dropped his jeans and peeled on a condom, while the lads used a kitchen knife to slice away Laura's thong.

He fucked her with her heels, fishnets and suspender belt still on, to raucous encouragement from the crowd. Sam caught Steve's eye and grinned. She knew that somewhere, deep in her submissive psyche, Laura would be loving this. And Sam sure as hell was. She couldn't wait to get into bed with Steve.

*** *** ***

Q23. Can I use Viagra / Cialis?

A23. Yes (but please no other drugs such as amphetamines).

*** *** ***

Sam knew the report about a guy who won £2 million on the UK lottery the day after his divorce was formalised. Despite the decree, his ex-wife was still entitled to half his lottery win because they hadn't signed a Clean Break Order.

Sam had no intention of throwing Laura out on the street but she wanted that power. So she ensured the paperwork was all done properly. Laura signed the Order that gave up her right - in perpetuity - to all property, pension, savings and maintenance from her marriage to Chris. She instantly became penniless.

As soon as Chris's decree absolute came through, he was legally entitled to marry Sam. But she delayed their wedding a few extra weeks. She wanted to marry Chris on Laura's 28th birthday. And, naturally, Steve was delighted to accept Sam's invitation that he act as their Best Man.

12