All Comments on 'Slut Gets Caught On Her Way Home'

by Touch_Me_Eat_Me

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kirstymiakirstymiaalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

Wish that was me being used like that.

Loved this story and came twice to it. I am going to replace my vibe batteries and cum again to it.

thanx luv k.xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

Thank you for not writing "arse" for "ass" as most Brit or Aussie writers do on here! I hate that!

MasterDnlMasterDnlalmost 13 years ago
delicious

As an older man, I enjoyed the taking of the young slut especially the anal creampie. I can just imagine the cum dripping down her thighs as she walks home!

texasacetexasacealmost 12 years ago
Great story...

Your have such a way with words... like an artist uses colors to paint a picture... you command word to satisfy your readers. Please keep writing.... Ace

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Dear Anonymous,

If a story is set in the UK or Australia, it would be bizarre for a protagonist to use the word "ass" rather than the local "arse". And much as I hate to point this out, the reason it's called 'English' is because it was our language first. If you don't like that, invent your own.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
Dear erotonaut

Wouldn't it be equally bizarre for the protagonist in a story laid in the USA to use the word "arse" rather than "ass"? Just as it would also be bizarre to have me wank rather than jack off.

Get with it man! Get your head out of your arse.

There are differences in English usage in the UK and the USA. That does not make either of them inferior to the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is the kind of story I'm looking for! Great storyline and exciting from the beginning with no dull parts whatsoever!! Easily got me where I wanted to go!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous