Slut Life Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,843 Followers

Just as I said this, Dave our neighbour was standing at my driveway with a bunch of flowers in his hand.

His face flushed when he saw that I was naked, except for the gloves and high heels, with a cock stuffed right up my pussy.

Placing my high heeled feet on the driveway, I did a few twerks on the impaled cock ensuring Dave got a got view of my cock filled cunt.

I slid off Ged's cock and walked naked up to Dave.

I placed my gloved arms around his neck and gave him a slow, tongue fuelled kiss.

Holding flowers in one hand, Dave's other hand gently stroked my naked labia.

I continued swirling my tongue in his mouth as his hand softly caressed my pussy whilst I gently moaned with delight.

Thanking him for the flowers I turned to the gang of four and said it would only be right if Dave fucked me first when we got in.

I'm sure the neighbours curtains were twitching as I gently tapped on my front door in my naked and seriously aroused state.

Jim opened the door with a beaming smile then surveyed the site before him.

Dave, Mac and four total strangers all pawing at his naked wife.

"You'd all best come in!" Jim said as the troops all trudged into our lounge.

The lights were dimmed and sexy bass music was playing in the background.

Jim offered all of our guests a drink as I grabbed Dave's hand and guided him to a chair in the middle of the lounge.

Unbuckling his belt, his trousers fell to the floor as gravity intended.

I manoeuvred him to the chair and as he sat on the seat, I straddled his thighs and slowly impaled myself on his hard prominent erection.

"Oh Dave! Your cock is so much bigger than I imagined!" I softly moaned.

"Your pussy is so much better than I dreamed!" Dave replied rather romantically.

"Fuck me with your hard cock Dave. Your cock is so much better than my husband's!"

Dave groaned as I rode his cock.

"You'll make me cum so much with this cock. I think you should come back on your own and we can fuck all over the house whilst hubby watches. Would you like that?" I teased

"Fucking hell, I'd love it!" Dave replied

"Good. Make me cum and next time you can fuck any hole you want and I'll wear anything you want!"

I continued riding Dave's cock as my audience gathered round, watching Dave plough into my shaved pussy.

Getting fucked and having my audience watch sent me over the edge and I thrashed against Dave's cock as my orgasm surged through me.

I continued fucking Dave when I felt the familiar nudging of a cock end slipping inside my asshole. Dave was holding my tits and whoever was slipping their cock in my ass was holding my waist.

I half turned my head to find it was Ged who was defiling my ass. I lifted my head slightly to take Ged's tongue in my mouth.

Ged's hands came around my front and moved Dave's off my breasts.

Ged began to twist my nipples gently as the two cocks slid in and out of my sex holes in unison.

"My god I'm taking two cocks in front of my husband.

These cocks are so much bigger and harder than my husband's!" I said for Jim's cuckold desires.

Continuing with my theme I panted.

"Guys, fuck this cumslut and give me your seed. I need to swallow all of your spunk!"

I looked over at Jim and his face was almost purple with desire.

My words and actions were obviously doing it for him and they were definitely doing it for me.

"Do you want us to fuck your bitch slut in all of her slutty holes?" Ged asked

Hubby just nodded obediently as Ged continued fucking my ass, calling me all the sluts and whores in the process.

I looked around the room and the guys were beginning to get naked.

Every cock was perfectly erect and eager to get inside my body.

Without any warning Ged withdrew his cock and splashed a heavy load of spunk right up my naked back. This action sent Dave over the edge as he informed me he was about to come.

I jumped off his laugh just as his cock was in the process of unloading his creamy fluid.

My mouth caught the first splash and the resulting three spurts as I obediently swallowed the man seed. Someone was wiping the sperm off my back and then bet me over and entered my pussy from the rear.

The cock was larger than Dave and Ged, and fitted so snugly inside my cunt.

Mac lifted my head up so he could slide his prominent length straight down my willing throat. Whoever it was fucking me with the big cock was getting over excited and announced he was about to come.

I removed Macs cock from my mouth and turned to receive the bull cock in my eager mouth. Salivating over the blood engorged cock it exploded in my mouth and a powerful burst of semen began to rinse my mouth and throat.

Mac had replaced his cock inside my pussy, fucking me doggy style for our audience. I glanced over at hubby who looked like he was about to burst.

"Oh Mac, fuck my pussy like you always do. My husband can't compete with your manly huge cock. You know how much I love this cock!" I teased

"Yeah he loves to watch your cunt get destroyed by my cock doesn't he?" Mac stated

"You know my cunt belongs to you. You fuck me so much better than my hubby!"

I'm sure hubby had come watching me getting fucked and listening to my sexual commentary.

"I can't wait to try all of these cocks!" I teased truthfully.

Another stepped forward and placed his cock in my mouth.

I held his balls as he face fucked with his cock. Mac was banging me quite hard now and the cock in my mouth was twitching.

The guy fucking my face held my head tightly as he began to offload a colossal amount of spunk into my throat, by-passing my mouth altogether.

Almost gagging on the cock and spunk deluge, I felt my orgasm burst through me.

Riding Macs cock, I had to remove the deflating cock from my mouth to allow me to breathe through my orgasm.

"Fuck my pussy Mac! I need your cock more than my husband's!"

Mac grunted and continued to plunder my pussy with his perfect cock.

I looked over at my husband through my half open, lust crazed eyes; I could see him smiling at me.

"Please come inside me Mac! You know your spunk invigorates me to be even dirtier!"

Mac began to empty his seed deep inside my womb. My cervix was opening, allowing the sexual fluid to rinse my vaginal walls.

Looking directly at my husband I said.

"Oh god! He's fucked me and came inside me! I can feel his hot spunk swimming inside me!"

I could clearly see my husband gulp with sexual excitement.

This was turning him on as much as it was arousing me.

Another guy stood in front of me and poked his cock into my face. This was the biggest of all of the cocks and he said.

"Here, suck this in front of your hubby, he'll love watching you chew on this big fucker!"

I knelt before him with my knees spread wide as I felt Macs cum spill out of me. Holding his cock t the base, I ran my lips slowly down the meaty shaft.

Cupping his balls with my left hand, I slithered my tongue around the hairy orbs.

Licking the underside of the cock, I cast a furtive look to my husband who was staring in obvious delight at my cock sucking show.

I licked the huge purple glans as I enshrouded the cock with my lips and took him to the back of throat.

My head bobbed as I slavishly worshipped the huge meat-feast.

The last remaining guy joined us as he knelt behind me, sliding his cock inside my hungry pussy as she enjoyed her bout of sloppy seconds.

His cock was squeezing every drop of Macs cum out of my pussy, as his thrusting became more dominating.

His right hand began to slap my ass cheeks, which thrilled me more than I expected.

Here I was on all fours, sucking a cock whilst another fucked my pussy from as my husband patiently watched the whole event.

The guy in mouth without any warning began to unload in my mouth, as spurt after powerful spurt gushed down my throat.

The guy fucking me was making me come, slapping my ass and saying.

"Take this cock you dirty slut! I'm going to come in your whore cunt!"

His hand smacked my ass cheek with a loud whack. A second whack followed as his cock drove into me.

"Fill my pussy with your cum!" I begged

"Fuck you slut you're getting a face full!"

He pulled his cock out of my pussy, holding the base of his cock; he reached my face and began to jerk off into my face!

Thick globules of creamy hot spunk covered my cheeks and lips.

Unbeknownst to me but two other guys had been masturbating with avid relish and were preparing to also come all over my already cum covered face.

The cocks exploded into my face as copious amounts of semen slashed over my smiling face.

As the last spurts sprayed my face I could see my husband revelling in this kinky scene. I scooped as much cum off my face as was possible in my gloved left hand.

Leaning my head back I held the spunk drenched hand above my open mouth and let the man mixture slide off my glove straight into my slut craving mouth.

The rest of the guys laughed and applauded my slut exhibition as my husband just stared in disbelief.

Every guy in the room had come in or on me at least once with the exception being my husband but he would get to empty his sacs when the guys left, which would disappointingly turn out to be right now.

The guys it seemed were spent or intimidated by my outlandish slutty behaviour and all made their excuses to move on.

Mac said he would leave with the guys and drop them off and that he would phone me later in the week. I stood naked before a leaving throng of guests who just defiled me and with my husband's permission.

I felt a strange sense of empowerment as the guys all sheepishly left me, my husband and Dave standing in my lounge as the door closed.

Looking at Dave and my husband I said.

"Right you two I want my pussy fucked and ass fucked. You pick which hole you want but get on with it as I'm fucking so horny right now!"

I could wield my sexual power over these two quite easily and have them do anything for me and to me.

And right now that was to fuck both my holes! Hubby sat on a chair and undone his zipper.

His purple straining cock burst from its bondage and stood bolt upright. I'd never seen him so horny.

I straddled his thighs and plonked my greasy pussy onto his desperate cock.

His cock filled me more than he has ever filled me before.

Riding his cock slowly I began to whisper to him how good it was to have those guys coming in my face and fucking my pussy and ass.

Dave listening intently stood behind me and began to slide his rampant cock in my ass. Both guys stopped moving as I slowly gyrated on both cocks.

Dave's hands came up my front and began playing with my tits.

Hubby lifted his face to mine and began to kiss my lips then lick my face where the cum had splashed forcefully earlier.

The kinkiness of this situation had me coming like crazy as my two loyal cocks fucked me beautifully. I ground down on the cocks and whispered.

"These cocks are mine now and they're to serve me and sexually satisfy when I require!"

As the words left my mouth, it would seem the effect they had, was to induce the spunk out of the cocks fucking me, as both guys unloaded inside me simultaneously.

I kissed my husband with a lot of tongue, broke free from the kiss, turned my head and kissed Dave also with an abundance of tongue.

Still kissing Dave I felt both cocks slide out of my holes with a plop.

The warm sloppy spunk follows the depleted cocks as my husband sat there with all of juices on his cock and balls.

I decided to give both guys a little final treat. I knelt before my husband and obediently licked all of our combined juices off his lap.

As I licked the cum off his cock it began to get erect in my mouth.

I placed my hand on Dave's cock to find it blissfully erect. I took hubby's cock out of my mouth and said.

"Right Dave, you fuck my pussy and Jim you can fuck my ass!"

Dave sat on the chair as I straddled his thighs.

His cock was pointing at my sloppy hole as I slid down on his hot pole.

Dave kissed me softly as he held my breasts, pushing his cock deeper inside me, I rode his cock slowly. Hubby nudged his cock at my asshole as the tip slid inside me.

My puckered ring clamped onto his cock as my double penetration began to take place.

Putting my arms around Dave's neck I leant into his earlobe, licked it gently then whispered.

"Fuck my pussy Lover boy and tomorrow afternoon pop over with your cameras and I'll pose for you in stockings and garters and you can fuck me afterwards!"

Hubby, listening in whispered "Take some photos of the slut for me!"

The guys fucked me in this position for a further ten minutes before emptying their seed inside me.

"You guys really looked after me sexually tonight. We should all fuck more often and I could dress up for you guys!"

"I'd really like that!" said Dave.

I stood naked before him and gave him a big hug with a delicate soft kiss.

"Don't forget your camera tomorrow. I'll be waiting for you at 1;00pm wearing a corset and stockings for you to photograph and fuck me!"

"Don't forget I want some photographs for myself!" said hubby smiling.

We both escorted Dave to the front door, hubby shook his hand while I gave him a full on kiss pushing my naked body into his clothed body.

"It will be just you and me tomorrow, so we can relax and get some good shots and then have some fun!" I smiled.

"See you at 1:00 then!" said Dave as I slowly closed our door.

Hubby looked at me standing there naked all fucked and dreamy.

"You have become a right dirty slut haven't you?" Hubby asked

"Of course I have and you love every minute of it!"

"Too right I do. Enjoy modelling for Dave and make sure you give him a good fuck afterwards!"

"I might even give him a good fucking during if he has a video camera!" I giggled.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,843 Followers
12