Slut Mommie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers

I couldn't get enough...I was licking my own pussy juices off my son's big cock. It was the first time I tasted myself and I loved it...I loved the smell and the feeling that it brought me. I felt his hands on my hair pulling me up.

"Mom, please...that's enough...fuck me now" He moaned, wanting to be inside my pussy.

I looked up at him. He was right, my pussy wanted to be filled again. I straddled him, positioning myself right above his thick meat, grabbed his cock and guided it into my hole. He slid in with such ease. I moved up and down quickly lubricating his cock with my juices.

He grabbed my tits, massaging them, squeezing them, and sucking on them. I put my hands up on the high part of the couch and rode him, with each stroke taking him deep inside of me. Oh god, what an insane feeling it was to be fucking my own son like this...like a slut.

It didn't take me long, I was ready to cum again. I looked at my son and saw that he was in ecstasy, playing with my tits. Not yet...he's not ready. I got off of him again getting between his legs to suck his wet cock. I wanted to stop myself from Cumming...or did I want to taste my pussy again?

I was so confused, I didn't know that this could be so hot...or taste so good. I stuck his wet cock in my mouth and sucked, almost drinking my pussy juices from it. Up and down...deep throat...lick. My god this was hot. Did all women taste like that? Did my daughter taste like that?

Oh god nooo...I can't think of my daughter that way...I can't...but this tastes so good! Again I got up and straddled him sliding his cock inside my hot, wet pussy. I rode him deep...hard...my tits bouncing all over the place. I could feel my body sweating...hot...my pussy burning.

"Oh fuck Mom...I'm going to cum...oh yes I'm going to cum" He was moaning loud.

I was afraid he would wake up my husband or my daughter...oh Jesus my daughter...did she taste like that?...oh god what if she did? What if she tasted that good? OH no...what kind of slut was I turning out to be? I would never...I would never do this to my daughter. I looked down at my son.

"CUM baby...cum inside me...Oh god yessssss...cum inside your Mom" I was climaxing, Cumming together with my son, both of us moaning, trying not to be loud.

All of a sudden he stiffened up, and I put my whole weight on top of his dick buried deep inside of me. I felt him shoot his load inside of my pussy. One, two, three. He was filling me up as I was climaxing, our seeds mixing together inside of me.

It was like I was in another world, I grabbed on to his neck and kissed him deep, sticking my tongue inside his mouth, screaming with ecstasy into him. He grabbed on to my ass and spread it, trying to get deeper into me. I felt sweat run down my back, into the crack of my ass and down to my asshole getting it wet.

Oh my God...Oh my God, my son made me cum so hard!! I managed to come down a little, my body still hot...sweating. I looked down at my son and saw that he had his eyes closed. I got off sliding his cock out of me, feeling some juices running down the inside of my legs.

I set down beside him and looked down at his semi hard cock, it was so wet...foamy...inviting. Oh god I couldn't stand it. I bent down and took his cock into my mouth, sucked on it, licked it. I was getting hot again, just licking my son's cock, tasting my pussy.

"Mom, I have to ask you something" I heard him say.

Oh Jesus, anything...ask me anything, he was slowly getting hard. Oh god yes...I'm going to suck my son's cock until he will cum in my mouth again.

"Yeah baby" I answered between licking his meat. He put his hand on my back running it down to my ass.

"A...I a...you know that model agency I told you about couple months ago, the one I wanted Kristy to go to?"

He was so hard again...so hot. I took him deep into my throat and than out again. I was kneeling on the couch while blowing him.

"Yes...I remember..."

"Well...I kind a sort of showed them some of your pictures...just the ones in the bikini"

I could still taste myself on his cock. Wait a minute...did he say...? I felt his hand slide to the back of my ass and than his fingers on my asshole. Oh god...what was he going to do? The thought of my son playing with my asshole as I was giving him head, brought my pussy on fire.

Wait...pictures...

"Tommy...why...why would you do that" I said without changing position, extending my tongue...licking his cock while looking up at him with concern.

"Mom you're so beautiful, you have a magnificent body, and you're probably the hottest...the best looking woman on this planet...I just thought that...that maybe other people should see it"

How could I be mad at him, I loved his so much. I took his cock deep down my throat and out again.

"Tommy, but you should have asked me first"

I felt his fingers rubbing my asshole. Oh god keep it tight...please keep it tight...he can't know. He slid his finger down to my dripping wet pussy, getting it wet and than up again to my asshole, lubricating it with my juices.

"I know Mom, but...they loved them...they loved your pictures"

Just then I felt his finger slip into my asshole stretching my outer ring. Oh god no...how can I let my son finger fuck my ass? But yet, I was hoping for this, that's why I was sitting in this position...with my ass up. I was his slut after all and it wasn't my finger in my ass fucking me this time.

I looked up at him. He was looking at me, judging my reaction, trying to see if I was going to stop him from violating my ass. Jesus, he didn't know...he didn't know that I loved the full feeling in my ass. God damn slut...I'm a fucking whore.

"And what did they say when you showed it to them"

He was moving his finger in and out of my ass, fucking me now. I put his cock in my mouth and started sucking it. Up and down with steady rhythm. I heard him moan.

"Mom...oh god...Mom they want you to come in...they want to take more pictures of you"

I felt him position another finger at my asshole. No way!!!! He wasn't going to put another one in there!!! Not my son!!!!

"Tommy I can't, no way it's too dangerous"

I responded and went back to sucking him. OH my God!!! His finger started pressing against my anal ring...stretching it...slowly...little by little...until...it was in. I had two of my son's fingers in my asshole. OH GOD...a little pain...no, no pain...more like discomfort.

I was stretched...my asshole was stretched beyond any point it was before.

"Come on Mom...I told them you would, they just want to take your pictures in a bikini"

Suddenly the discomfort went away and the fingers in my ass felt so good...moving in and out now. The feeling was so hot, and the thought of him doing this to me was so dirty. I was almost there...ready to climax...ready to have a powerful orgasm.

"Tommy...Ahhhhhhh...no...Uhhhhmmmmm...I can't...Ohhh my God...if your father ever found out...Oh yeassss...Oh God, it would be the end of my marriage"

I went back to sucking my son's cock ready to climax. Suddenly he withdrew them...oh no the feeling of emptiness...I needed them inside.

"Tommy no...please put them back in me"

I looked up at him with this begging look on my face.

"Tell me you'll do it Mom...tell me you'll go in there and let them take your pictures"

I needed to cum, I needed to cum so bad.

"Ok...Oh Jesus Ok...I will, just my bikini...please put them back in"

He slid his two wet fingers back into my ass. They slid in with ease, my asshole already stretched and waiting for them. Oh my god, I loved it. I stuck my ass up giving him better access and started sucking him.

He drove me insane as he stuck his fingers so deep into my ass, ramming me with them at high speed...in and out...in and out. I heard him moan and I knew he was about to cum, and so was I. I kept the head of his cock in my mouth as I stroked his shaft fast, milking him, swallowing his cum at the same time screaming from my own orgasm.

After he was done I collapsed on the couch, his fingers slipping out of my ass. I was so spent, I looked over at the clock, it was 1am. My god we were at this for over two hours!

I got up and picked up my clothes.

"Tommy, it's time to get to bed, before we get caught" I started walking upstairs.

Get caught? The feeling of guilt was tugging at my brain. I've done so many things tonight...so many dirty, forbidden things. Somehow I knew that this wasn't over yet...that I would do more things...dirtier things.

I wondered about that as I was passing my daughters bedroom.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers
12