laulem063

Divorced and re-married at 43.

We have both fantasized about me becoming a hotwife for years and had dabbled a bit until recently!!! I’m now officially a hotwife!! And it happened a second time …. and many more since! I love mechanics. lol.

Hubby loves to show me off in public wearing tiny outfits such as short skirts and with little panties so that if I bend the right way the men get a good view. That turns us on so much.

I want to get fucked by multiple men with the encouragement of my husband … either with him present or not. Authors like imstillfun have inspired us plenty and continue to do so. This is our goal, we love to role play it and …. We’ve done it!!!!

Well ..: it happened! Had my first threesome as a hotwife. My regular brought over his colleague from the auto shop! It’s happened many times since.

I’m naturally submissive sexually and like to be dominated when I’m getting fucked. Don’t worry about being too gentle ether …. I like it on the rough side … sometimes a milf just needs to be fucked hard!

Age is no difference but I have a a thing for young guys … after I got divorced I had a stable of young studs fucking me but stopped after re-marriage.

Although my hottest fantasy right now is to be a fucktoy for a group of older men (55+). I just want to be surrounded by alpha fit older men, stripped and groped before being fucked roughly by all of them … in front of my husband.

I love to tease men and make them horny. I love getting shown off to men … especially older men.

Recently my fantasy of being with a women had finally come true. It was different but an amazing experience.

I even have a little mom/son and mom/daughter fetish with the mom on the submissive side and all the scenarios that can devilishly be created. Hmm…

Feel free to DM us to chat, provide advice, ask questions or have some sexy fun. I will respond to all messages to me as long as you have a profile on Lit and include an email.

Location

NA

Gender

Female

Member Stats

Last YearMember Since
This MonthUpdated
22Followers
14Following
7My Favorites
10My Comments

More About Me

Age

46

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Sex, Sports

Fetishes

Older Men, Young Guys, Hotwife, Group Sex, Being Submissive

Contact Member

Contact laulem063 by clicking here.