Slut Mommie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers

"And you're going to swallow it aren't you? Ohhhhh I can see it in your face...you're going to swallow his cum...ohhhh that is so hot, you're such a good slut mommy," She cooed playing with her wet pussy and watching me.

This was so crazy! Her praise actually felt good and made me suck Tommy's cock even harder, more passionate, deeper in my mouth. I saw her reach over and realized that she was now holding the camera pointing it at me. No! I couldn't have pictures taken of me sucking my son's cock! It was too dangerous!

"Oh please don't, we can't..." I whispered looking over at her pleadingly still holding on to Tommy's cock.

Snap, snap. She wasn't stopping. She looked at me with a smile from behind the camera and continued taking pictures. I looked up at Timmy and he pleadingly brushed my hair and extended his cock towards my mouth wanting me to suck him. I was confused and torn between wanting to please my son and the danger of taking those pictures. I felt the girls hand on mine as she pooled it away from my son's cock, she brought it down on top of her moist pussy. I felt her wetness and all the resistance went out of me. I opened my mouth and took my son's cock in.

I sucked feverishly, with passion taking him deep and rubbing her pussy at the same time. I heard the camera as she took my pictures but didn't care anymore, I just wanted to make my son cum so I could taste that sweet young girl.

It didn't take long, Tommy couldn't stand it anymore and stiffened up groaning loudly, shooting his seed into my mouth. I closed my eyes and swallowed, loads of white sticky cum shooting down my throat as I did my best to keep up. His body went through spasms and suddenly saddled down. I gave him few more licks, up and down his shaft and looked over at the girl.

She was sitting there wide eyed staring at me.

"Oh yes...come to me, I have something delicious for you," She snapped more pictures as I crawled up to her, between her opened legs.

Hypnotized by her opened, moist pussy I put my hands on the insides of her thighs and brought my face down close inhaling her aroma, feeding on it. It was different than mine, but sweet nonetheless with some muskiness about it. Snap, snap, I looked up and smiled for her extending my tongue and touching her clit with it. For the first time in my life I was licking another woman...never in a million years did I think I would do that, but here I was.

I slid my tongue between her parted lips down to her hole feeding on her flowing juices. I was amazed at how wet she was, no matter how quickly I drank her wetness, her hot pussy produced more. I closed my eyes and sucked her pussy lips into my mouth twirling them around with my tongue. She moaned a deep, sexual moan of ecstasy which gave me encouragement to do more.

I was like a woman possessed, licking her, sticking my tongue into her and whole time keeping her legs spread apart so I had easy access. I heard her moan, I saw the pictures being taken but that didn't matter anymore. What mattered was the feeling I got from pleasuring this young woman, the aroma and the taste of her sweet pussy.

My whole body was going through the shudders of ecstasy and no one was touching it. I heard myself moan but my main focus was eating her...eating her pussy. Just that thought brought a wave of pleasure, the time has stopped in that moment of sexual feeding. I don't know how long I was keeling there eating her, minutes, half hour...I don't know. I felt her suddenly stiffen up and she let out a deep, loud moan...one after another.

"Ahhhhh...ahhhhh...oh yeas...oh my god yes, I'm coming!"

I put my mouth over her hole and extended my tongue into it pushing it in and out, fucking her with it. She screamed and threw her head back. Suddenly I felt a lot of wetness flow out of her and knew it was her cum. I drank it, I fed on it...the sweet juice coming out of her.

I was vaguely aware of Tommy taking pictures of this climax and wondered why he held the camera to his eyes continuously. My god he must have the camera in a movie mode! I was being recorded...like a...like a porn star! I moaned with pleasure surprising myself, after all, the fact he was recording it could be very dangerous.

The girl finally settled down and lay limp just looking down at me, her legs spread. I slowly got up and stood there between her legs looking at her.

"So what's your name?" I asked.

The question seemed to surprise her as she hesitated a moment.

"Suzie..." She said softly.

What a fitting name for her, sweet, young Suzie.

"I'm Kate," I whispered and turned to Tommy.

"Tommy, we should really get going."

She quickly got up and standing in front of me grabbed my hands.

"I just want to say thank you for...for doing what you did to me, it felt wonderful and I loved every second of it."

She sounded so sincere that I instantly knew she was telling the truth. I hugged her and kissed her on the lips with all the passion I felt for this girl.

"I know and I loved what you did for me...thank you."

Tommy was ready standing there quietly watching us and I turned towards the door. Before we walked out I heard her whisper.

"Will you come back sometime?"

I stopped in the doorway.

"I'm afraid not...let's just take it for what it was...a wonderful experience."

I wanted so much to answer her "yes, yes I will be here anytime you want me to" but I couldn't let Tommy know how I really felt. I held the urge back within myself and walked out.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers