All Comments on 'Slut Mommie Ch. 16'

by fantasy69

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW

GREAT Story....I am so excited...cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
out of control writer

parent have no control of lust.do what is pleasing and fuck everything else.mom a whore and daughter a whore in training.when son and daughter get it on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great

great story, not quite as good as previous stories in the series but still hot. mom doing son before fucking dad and daughter, daughter doing dad, wow. looking forward to the next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The best - as ever.

the best series on the iternet bar none. please dont stop,

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
A wild story and well writen too

Mom may as well give up and just get the whole family together for a weekend fuck-fest. She wants her son's cock and will give into the young studs demands since he has had his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic story with great writing

This series is incredibly erotic. Keep up the excellent work!

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!!

That was another great chapter that you wrote. I like the way you described the sex between son and mother on this living room floor. I like how the mother was able to bring the daughter in to the bedroom and have sex with her father. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much for again satifying me beyond compare with the most erotic stories on the internet. You are the best and Kate exudes the kind of sexual prowess we all desire to experience and feel ourselves. Please keep this series going for a long time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GASP!

Took me a day to recover! Best nasty stories on the site. But what I really enjoyed was the asshole who had to lecture the author about whores and sluts. Well, maybe he's gone back to his bible reading now and we can get back to cocks, cunts, and slut Mommie! Wonderful series!

newtype2525newtype2525about 15 years ago
OMG!

I just saw the new post and before even reading it I wanted to say thnx!

Can't wait to read it!

newtype2525newtype2525about 15 years ago
OMG! part duex

Incredible addition to a epic tale!

I'm glad I waited to enjoy it because time seemed to fly by while reading it! I have to say that every time you add more, I want even more to read! The future looks bright and I hope your are well and in good writing form!

C-ya soon!

jackal_manjackal_manabout 15 years ago
Great

Great stuff as always. Highly enjoyable, with just the right amount of teasing and desire leading up to the actual encounters. I particularly liked Tommy and Kate's rendezvous in this one. Short and sweet, but very strong. The second bedroom encounter between Kristy, Kate, and John was nice, and the tension was agonizingly worth it.<br><br>The amount of potential in this story continues to amaze me. So many different things going on, and there's still plenty of fuel to spare. I'm personally waiting for Tommy and Kristy to get it on, and of course, for John to find out his daughter has been partaking in his fun.<br><br>All in due time. You've got plenty of ideas to spare, and in your hands, this story is bound to cover everything. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Chapter

As always, a great chapter is added to a very erotic story. In my humble opinion, the most erotic story on this site. Look forward to reading many, many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great

This is the best series on the entire site.

Can't wait for more !!!

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Woderful

Awesome Fantasy69,

You did a great job. You never disappoint your fans. I truly appreciate your effort to keep the storyline so attractive. can't wait for the next chapter.

P.S.: Although all of the other characters are attractive, I'm in love with Kate and I hope you focus more and more on my sweetheart...

Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful!

The way you get into sweet Kate's head is wonderful. Thanks for all the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very hot!

One of the best series on this site, thanks! Would love to see an extension of this photo modeling scene in future chapters, or other situations where she pushes the limits while her husband is watching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THis is great

I loved it . It is probably the best story i have read. Please Please Please write about Jason and Kate in the next chapter . I am really looking forward to it - She secretly becomes a porn star. Gets her hair cut short so that she can wear wigs to hide her real identity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more more more

Can't wait for the next chapter. Something with the mom, brother and sister?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Next Chapter?

It seems that after every chapter there is a period of time where we are left wondering whether you have given up on the series. Please don't do so! This is a great story and I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Next Chapter?

It seems that after every chapter there is a period of time where we are left wondering whether you have given up on the series. Please don't do so! This is a great story and I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Past Time

It has got to be time for the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

I check back here every couple of days to see if the next installment is here yet. Pretty please? Inside I yearn to be the mom and get made to all sorts of lurid and risky and base things for her family. This story has been my safe outlet, but I have been so tempted of late to start writing my own continuation. Yours would be so much hotter though, since I wouldn't know what he is going to do to me next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please continue the series

I am checking back every week for the past couple of months. this is the best and most successful series ever. I am looking forward to Jason and Kate getting together.

A similar theme is presented in "Playing with Mom 4" - http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=362806

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PRETTY PLEASE

I thoroghly enjoyed the whole series and am looking forward to chapter 18 please pretty please get the whole family together and then have Mom take on tommy's buddies and hook up in a 3 way with Kates girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

please write more!

DianisDianisalmost 14 years ago
FFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAANTASTIC CHAPTER

INCREDIBLE, AM ALL WET BY READING AND IMAGINING HOW IT WAS

THANKS FOR WRITING SO WELL AND SO HOT

DI

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great

You had me so hard reading the story that I had to masterbate and shot cum all over me hand, dripping on to my balls and shooting on my stmach. Please write some more stories. How about an illustrated one or two?

Mike NZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
best

this is the best series ever!!! I WANT MOREEE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Wow, I keep coming back to this chapter over and over. Love it, thanks!

silver766silver766over 13 years ago
Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This chapter was hot in the extreme! You have been away for awhile, and I definitely miss your erotic writing style. You're kinky, descriptive and nasty all at the same time. Not many writers can pulled that off. I like where you're going with Kate and her children, and also the way you're involving dad a lot more. Please whatever you do, do not shave Kate, and defintely no tattoos or piercings, that is not remotely sexy for me. Some of your readers are getting a little bit carried away, which is understandable considering how hot and nasty your story is, but lets not forget people that this story is in the incest section not BDSM! Lets keep to the subject. So saying all of this, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get back to writing this awesome tale.

Kisses from miss Silver766

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yet another selfish bitch

She can and does fuck anybody cock or not, but husband has to stay faithful! Yet another example of why you cant let women near your money or your hart. Fuck, and dump um. they are good for nothing more.

Lord knows that women cant or wont be faithful. Better yet let her get pregnant and dump in the eighth month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Slut Mommy

I am not just writing this about this chapter. I have finally finished all of them. I think there is only one other time I read something about this long and enjoyed it this much. You sure did a great job of making Kate a true slut. I will look for more of your writings so that I can read more. You do one great job with all the different bodies in these chapters.

caj0737caj0737over 12 years ago
love it

love the entire series.. would love to see the entire family together having sexy wild kinky fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more more more!

this is one of my favorite stories, hands-down! please write more, it's just begging for a family orgy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A MARGINAL CHANGE, AT BEST, AND CERTAINLY NOT MUCH IMPROVEMENT!!!!

expense of our daughter's cleavage (expanse)

blurted a first thing (the)

Dad (dad) (31)

Dad’s (dad’s) (9)

Daddy’s (daddy’s)

Mom (mom) (3)

Mom’s (mom’s)

it's way (its)

see-thru (see-through)

more skin then her (than) (3) (she)

out due (outdo)

husband's eye (eyes)

up his sister's skirt than us (we)

mantle (mantel)

tea shirt (T-shirt)

peeping-tom (peeping Tom)

god (God) (18)

half way (halfway)

aureole (areola)

Daughter (daughter)

Mother (mother)

semi hardness (semi-hardness)

quite for a moment (quiet) (3)

Knew (knew)

hard on (hard-on)

nigh-light (night-light)

Sister (sister)

Cuming (cumming) (2)

semi hard (semi-hard)

blind fold (blindfold)

(-all) familiar ticking (familiar tickling) (THAT IS A FUNNY PLACE FOR A CLOCK OR PERHAPS A BOMB???? )

those blindfolds (this blindfold)

Cumming (cumming)

hunted my dreams (from) now and then (haunted) (GODAWFUL WRITING!!!!)

ever changing (ever-changing)

ozpomyozpomyover 7 years ago
perfection

this gets better and everything is tying in with each other well controlled story marklill 2 at bigpond dot com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spelling! But Still Blazing hot!

Been reading the whole series. It's not "tea shirt," but "tee shirt." There are a lot of stupid spelling errors in these stories. This particular story is smoking hot. LOVE the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Puzzled

I just love your kinky stories, best on the site. But how does the horse keep getting in the bedroom and what role does she play?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I realize the author is long gone, but I wondered if anyone else noticed that, although John (the husband/father) is supposed to have a smaller cock (although still apparently massive and thick) than Tommy's 10" cock... he's able to hit Kate's cervix, after Tommy just finished "plunging" his 10" dick "to the hilt" inside Kate, cumming inside her.

How does that work? She just finished having sex with a 10" dick that could go balls deep, no problem. Yet her husband's "smaller" cock manages to hit her cervix. It doesn't add up. But it's hot, silly as it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous