All Comments on 'Slut of Mine Ch. 01'

by oldfart4fun

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
do us a act of kindness,stop right here

don't write anymore of this story.there was one different from your wife and the whore in the street,she ask for money.i wonder what that make her hubby a pimp.

Waynegod69Waynegod69over 17 years ago
Nice Effort!

Pay no attention to the illiterate posting before this one. Great story line. Can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great work

keep it up i love these types of storys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My wife used to fuck other guys

But no man ever fucked her that I didn't get to suck his cock and him suck mine. No man ever made fun of me, not when they had my cock up thier ass or in their mouth.

Seems that this man has a real problem...he is just one dumb shit.... I guess that it's hard to have any respect for a wimp cucold

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Shit

I Wouldn't have taken her home. I'd have taken her to a homeless shelter and left her there to fuck every poor under privileged guy that hadn't had a piece of ass in year or maybe to a college frat house and left her there for about a week.

If she didn't come home knocked up with a ptpouri of sperm in her, then it could be assumed that she was sterile. If she had a little bastard, give it to some fat Baptist woman that wanted a kid but didn't want to fuck her husband to get one. Might even sell it.

After that, he could have pimped her out and made some money off of her. Don't let her ever kiss the kid again or get close to her himself with out a condom or even two on . That would keep him from getting a gift that kept on giving. A cunt like this dizzy motherfucker is worth a fortune to a man. Just a piece of meat to be used and abused .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bullshit

You are a useless old fart and a queer asshole.

TLeeTLeeover 17 years ago
Pay no attention to wayne69...

... he is just a queer cocksucker and is just as sick as you.

Jackhammer8Jackhammer8over 13 years ago
CUM?

I would love to have my wife do this,BUT 1st, I suck their cock and after they fuck her I suck them clean and lick all the cum from her cunt!!! Yea, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fucking perverted cretins !!

All of them !!!!

Jackhammer8Jackhammer8about 12 years ago
Great Use of a CUNT!

Exactly what I have always wanted MY WIFE to do.

When will more chapters be available? Should go to a bar of color black or Latino.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 11 years ago
I still love this post!

It's been quite a while since I last read this very sexy post. It's still one of the sexiest group sex posts on Literotica. It has all the best elements rolled into one for me: beach dive, sexy little shaved wife, unprotected sex, creampies, pool table, bar, strangers, lack of jealousy, no humiliation,the right dose of flirting and a little bit of alcohol. all good innocent fun! :)

Thanks again for sharing such a sexy post. Regardless if it is fantasy or not, it certainly is very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She never woke...

he is a corpse fucker

TRJapanTRJapanover 3 years ago
Highly erotic

I can tell you, we really loved this story. My wife is from Fort Walton and doesn’t remember there being a lounge named Z’s. She’s a bit younger though and wouldn’t have been able to go to a bar until 1986. And when she could drink, she would frequent the dance clubs. Still, we were both very turned on by this story, made all the more pleasurable since we had some personal connection to it. Very sexy.

TRJapanTRJapanover 3 years ago
loved this story

I can tell you, we really loved this story. My wife is from Fort Walton and doesn’t remember there being a lounge named Z’s. She’s a bit younger though and wouldn’t have been able to go to a bar until 1986. And when she could drink, she would frequent the dance clubs. Still, we were both very turned on by this story, made all the more pleasurable since we had some personal connection to it. Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story,

I share my wife with older men and with some friends.

She loves the look on the older men face when they realise they are going to get to fuck her.

I really like watching another man cock dissappear into my wife's cunt, sometimes I hold her cunt open getting a better view of the cock going in. I also like holding her head as she gets her face fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They all died of AIDS. HOORAY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great story,

Myself and my husband talked about doing this years ago, we agreed to do it just where was the question.

We took out time looking for a place, about six weeks after we started looking, we decided that we would spend a weekend away in another city. We knew where we would go and it wasn't far from the hotel we would be staying at.

On the night I had on a short skirt, no knickers or stocking. A black top with a black bra. I had a flat shoes on.

I am 5ft 4ins black hair.

As we left the hotel room my husband rubbed my ass and said enjoy yourself I said are you sure because when we get there, there is no going back. He looked at me and said I love you so much, and kissed me.

I was only about 3 minutes in the club, and had two men talking to me.

That night my husband got to watch five men fuck me, and six men the next night.

We both enjoyed ourselves, and had great sex for mounts, until we did it again, this time I fucked our old neighbour and a few of our friends.

We are very happy with our lives, and our sex life is great.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldfart4fun@oldfart4fun
Hello, Im a very married white male with a very kinky imagination. I've always been like that, but it sure has got me into a lot of cool situations, haha

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES