Slut of Mine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He plunged into her pussy and came with her as he held his cock deep in her pussy. "Oh yes baby, Oh Yes you feel so good." She said as her climax eased and he pulled out of her.

The two men got in their car and pulled out as she stood under the bright light. She seemed to be confused, standing there for a moment; then walked over to me and leaned against our car. "Let's go home baby." She said as I watched a stream of sperm run down her thigh. I placed her naked and well-fucked body in the back seat of the car and drove around to the back. I opened the back door and the dome light lit up her naked body. She had a river of sperm flowing from her pussy, and her tits were bright red. I took off my pants and climbed on top of her. As I slid my cock in her pussy, she was so loose I could barely feel her. I fucked her hard but came fast, pulling out and coming on her belly. I got dressed and took her home.

She was past out when we pulled in the driveway. I carried her inside and laid her on the bed. Her pussy was still leaking sperm and redness on her tits had turned to light bruises. I got undress and mounted her again. I fucked her limp body as I repeated the same abuse on her tits as she had instructed the last man. I gave no mercy as I fucked her as hard as I could while brutality squeezing her tits and nipples. I pulled out of her as I came hard, spewing my load over belly and on her tits. She was so passed out she never woke.

*

This is part one of three, watch for the series with more to come.

This story is purely fiction; please do not try this in real life, this was written for your entertainment only. Comments welcome.

12