All Comments on 'Slut Wife - A Suitable Lover'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He is attracted to slutty women and equates slutty with sexually confident?

Most women who are so open with their sexuality do so out of a lack of self confidence. They use their body to attract a man or as my wife told me pre-marriage: she fucked men to get love and men offered love to get sex.

Not very self confident, is it? So your sophistry aside, this is a story about a guy who likes women who don't have the self confidence to say no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nonsense

Society makes generalized and unsupported assumptions about women who don't conform to the norm. Women in particular tend to identify anyone more provocative than them as slutty and make superficial presumptions about why they are so. Whatever context in which your wife garnered her opinions do not represent society as a whole. The manner in which you so easily take one persons's opinion as representative of fact is precisely why women need to take control and set their own standard.

If you read this or any of this author's other stories you would see she very clearly makes a distinction between the appeal of women who own their look and the unsexiness of those who are driven by insecurity.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Only this

Behind the Sociaty general opinion is the regards of the kids...........Society generaly experiences is the faithful marriage is THE BEST FOR THE CHILDREN!

The example is a true story now.

A cheating wife got a baby from other as her husband. The husband discovered this because of the DNA test. The boy was 6 years old and they divorced. The ex husband had to pay child support for the bastard. The mother ex wife did not dare to say her son I had extramarital sex and your Daddy is not your Daddy. (Commenter reader buddies you dare to say this to a 7 years old boy????) During the every second weekend the "Certificate Daddy" put RADIOACTIVE SOURCE (Ir-192) into his bastard boy's bed. The boy got problem with low level blood leuko cells and platalets. After more years problem a doctor got suspect for low level radiation illness and he denuncied at the Police. The Police arrested the ex husband. The boy could hope leukemia or solid tumors in young ages. Terrible true life story.............

policywankpolicywankabout 10 years agoAuthor
sophistry

Sophistry. Specious argument. How much more specious can you get than to take one woman's view of the world as truth.

I can see your wife as one of my many friends who slept with men for the wrong reasons. I can also see her as one of the many judgmental women who have hurled abuse at me for making the choices that I have made. neither of you have the right to presume my motivations or those of anyone else who puts on a skirt you find too revealing.

policywankpolicywankabout 10 years agoAuthor
Duna

It is highly likely that the mother you refer to went outside of her marriage because of a society that tried to impose its values on her. Trying harder to impose those values would not have worked. It would only create the kind of environment where the husband's mind could be so twisted as to think his actions were reasonable.

Based upon the actions of her husband he was apparently a complete asshole. What man does that to a child? What coward blames that act on anything but his own pettiness? Perhaps she cheated out of desperation to get a glimmer of life in a dour and oppressive existence.

Better I should spread my legs than buy into the kind of hate that allows you to deem this poor child a bastard and blame the actions of one lowlife on the refusal of people to conform to an overbearing society.

calclovercalcloverabout 10 years ago
No Emotional Bonds Just a 12" Cock is Needed

Gee and I thought people got and stayed married for different reasons.My bad.Well written as usual even if the plot line has more than a few holes in it. But to each their own as they say.I get the female dominant thing.It isn't how I personally could live but I get it.What I do not get is I have always.thought of marriage as us and we not me and I.What I'm saying is why be married? What would you need a husband for if your obviously getting what you need elsewhere.? Why be saddled with what is a dud husband you have no respect for.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
As a BTB supporter

@ policywank Yes my example is an extrem fruit of the not faithful family model.

The society common experience is the ordinary family model gives few problematic kids and the slut parents (husbands and wives) give more problematic kids to the society.

As an Evolution supporter I think the faithful woman man connection (the family) is not an end in itself. A human kid demands about 18 years safe background and this family model offers the safest background for the kids.

Society common sense to help the family centered majority to avoid any deep connection from that sexual minority, which can danger this safe family background for the kids. However it cannot be 100%, because neighbores, job colleagues, etc...

So it may be to be BTB supporter an extrem help for the kid rearing families.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Thought it was well written

and provided good insight into the difference between men and women and how they view sex, their reputations as respects their sexual activity, etc

It is natural law though that many sex partners leads to disease-that is undisputable. (See Dr. Drew website). So something in nature appears to prefer the order of monogamy, serial or otherwise. People can bitch and moan but the bottom liine is less problems are ineherent in monogamy than any other arrangement. You can fight the facts, but it is like tryin to hold the ocean back-good luck.

policywankpolicywankabout 10 years agoAuthor
monogamy and family

Folks I am not making an argument for this or any other lifestyle. My comments on Duna's point were not meant to argue against monogamy only against the implication that the heinous act committed by the awful man in his example should be blamed on his unfaithful wife or that the answer to such problems is to impose a point of view on couples.

Nor am I suggesting it wouldn't be a challenge with children. The only children in this story are late teens and their mother held off her lifestyle change until they were effectively out of the house. The children were only aware of their parent's break-up which was as civil as possible - better than half the families out there. None of my other stories have children and I have stated in comments that this would not be a suitable environment for children.

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
Another good story downrated

As usual this talented wrilter's stories are again subjected to asinine comments and personal insults--mostly anonymous-- from ignorant, intolerant and narrow minded readers.

Hopefully she will continue to ignore them although that must be pretty difficult.

At least she gets my 5 star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey Willy

Are you retarded? Or you just cant read. There are 10 comments on this story plus this one. 8 have names three of which are the author. There are 2 anonymous comments. One of which whole heartedly supports the author. You are so used to bashing anon that you don't even realize when you shouldn't. Idiot.BTW I thought that this was far and away this authors best story. Most realistic and plausible. Some of the others I could do without but this was well done.Hey Willy take a chill pill wont you?

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
What is all the Fuss?

Golly gee, sex what a unique issue to discuss on an erotic web site. I read all the comments and felt like I was reading a debate on social engineering! Hey it was a good read, I liked the way the author came at the subject of casual sex and mature discretion as a desirable trait. So I ay two things, 1) Good read and I will check the author's other postings and 2) As someone who posts here I have decided that I will delete any and every anon comment, not that the two anons here are at issue, I just feel if you have the balls to make any comment, good or bad, allow the author to defend his or herself. Getting a screen name is free and easy, no excuse for sniping or pushing your own agendas from an behind a bush. Kudos to the author!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Very mature

A very well-argued treatise on establishing and maintaining mature FwB relationships. It keeps sex within reasonable perspective with other life aspects such as study, work and friendship. Probably should be required reading during college orientation (yeah, that'll go over well!) and in couple's counseling! However, the lecture components substantially overwhelm (or just plain 'whelm!') the erotic, hence a one-star dock!

4*

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

5 to offset this fag's 1 vote. Hey fuck wad go find a diseased cock and suck on it. Nurse it and get AIDS!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

Annony your mother and sister and you should be in a MX whore house. Oh wait your mother and sister are already here,. Vote for this story and put this asshole of LIT's 1 vote mean less. Mean less like the old ugly fat fag he is.

ChagalxChagalxover 7 years ago
Great Story

Well written. I like the way you describe how John evolved and how he made these women feel. It's how it should be with all women and men. Unfortunately our society has some very seriously ingrained and wrong ideas of how relationships and sexuality work.

alan13703alan13703over 6 years ago
I love your stories

I find your writing to be excellent and your insights Spot on. I am going to continue reading because you are reflecting my thoughts so well. A wonderful mix of Eric and reality.

Alan

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another Big Cock Story?

And I'm surprised that a woman wrote it. There is no more ridiculous cliche in LW than the "magical big cock". A really thick 12"? Statistically you hit the 98th percentile at 7", and the distribution starts to rapidly asymptotically approach 0 after that. For statistical purposes, the 12" cock is about as rare as getting struck by lightning. Beyond that, because of vascular issues, extremely large cocks tend not to get completely hard (even porn actresses have commented on that; it's just a matter of physiology). Moreover, and this is where the author really goes off in the weeds, women who can comfortably accommodate a cock that is significantly larger than the 5.17" average are rare, and they become rarer as the cock gets larger. The vast majority of vaginas are from 2" to 4" deep, with about 2.5" being about average. When aroused, they will stretch by about 100% comfortably. The variance on cock size distribution is very small - 4/5 longer moves you to the 90th percentile, and 4/5 shorter moves you to the 10th percentile. Vaginas are evolutionarily adapted to that range. Beyond that, more women will find sex uncomfortable as the cock gets larger. Even at 8" very few women will enjoy sex if the man tries to use it all. If he's very thick, even being careful won't help. Just bear in mind that the farther you go beyond the 90th percentile the more likely you are to get complaints about tearing, cramps, spotting, and "feeling like you are punching me in the stomach".

Everything said about length is also true for width of cocks and what vaginas can comfortably accommodate. Finding a woman who can accommodate a very thick 12" cock is as rare as finding a cock like that, and males and females like that are extremely unlikely to find each other.

Frankly, the 12" cock takes a story that is trying to make a serious point and renders it as unserious as LW stroke stories or gay fetish stories built around the alleged magical properties of gigantic cocks. The characteristics of real "bulls" are dominance, extraordinary stamina, the ability to get fully hard, the ability to perform with an audience, being reasonably attractive and in good shape, understanding female anatomy and sexual psychology, and the ability to pay close attention to the particular woman he is with and her responses. An average cock is enough, and being somewhat above average can be an advantage, but the stereotypical LW huge cock (let alone anything close to 12") would be a definite liability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incel???

Dude. Some guys have big dicks and some chicks like those big dicks. It’s a fact. Deal with it. Whether or not either is common or prevalent is quite another matter.

It comes off as kinda sad trying to invalidate somebody else’s thing. It’s just a story on a porn site. I’m sure there is some for insecure guys with little dicks who can’t even get laid by boring unattractive women that you might find more to your liking..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked JOHN. Liked the pacing of the story. Without over analyzing and judging, it was simply entertaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
1271 Followers
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...