Slut Wife - A Suitable Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,272 Followers

They had kissed briefly in the pub, but now as John stood before her leaned in and gave her a longer, softer, deeper kiss. he took her glass and put it on the table then turned back to her and pulled the straps of her tiny dress off of her shoulders and let the dress fall to the ground. He unclipped the front of her bra and slowly pulled it off of her shoulders as her large but still firm tits spilled out for him. Then he gave her back her wine glass, dropped to his knees and slowly peeled off her panties to find a freshly groomed pussy.

Kneeling in front of her he steered her towards a comfortable chair and gently guided her to sit down. As she settled in with a smile he pulled her knees towards him and apart. John slowly caressed and kissed the inside of her thighs working his way up to her lovely pussy while she sat watching him and sipping her wine. It was silent and slow and both were comfortable savouring each movement. Barbara eventual put one leg up on the arm of the chair and motioned John into her pussy. His large powerful hands rested on her milky thighs as he teased her clit with his tongue and gently ran it up and down between her soft pussy lips.

Barbara's pussy looked as though it hadn't been fucked in a long time. Her soft folds were almost lapped inwards with barely any pink visible. Within a few licks though the blood started to rush to the region. Her breath was short and sharp and her brain wanted to scream with desire for him to lick her but he was already there. John slowly opened her with his tongue, priming her juices with his own saliva. Soon her pouting pussy lips were turned outwards and drenched with her liquid desire.

After 10 minutes of gentle attention with his mouth John had already provided more sexual pleasure than Barbara had experienced in years. When he slid his middle finger inside her and stroked her g-spot while he sucked on her clit, her body shuddered and bucked. All at once she felt the surge of orgasm pulse through her hungry pussy. It radiated out and up her torso to her sensitive nipples and down her legs to where John's other hand was stroking the sensitive area behind her knee. John held her there until her body was ready to come down from the crest of the wave.

Barbara was breathing heavy, wet with desire and orgasm when John stood up in front of her. From her vantage point he seemed huge. He undressed himself saving his underwear for last. Barbara gasped and got a worried look on her face when she saw the size of his massive cock. However, this was a woman who had delivered two babies. It was more than she bargained for but turning back never crossed her mind. At last a man would fuck her properly.

"Don't worry I will take it slow." Said John.

Barbara just nodded with excited apprehension.

John again started licking her pussy with one then two fingers inside of her. Just his two strong thick fingers felt like more than her husband's cock. John slowly worked them in and out then added a third finger intentionally spreading her to take his dick. When he thought she was ready John put the head of his fat dick on her pussy lips and took two handfuls of thigh. He twitched his dick back and forth on her by swaying his hips then he slowly pushed the head into her. Barb gasped and instinctively pulled away but John held her tight while he felt her pussy slowly yield and spread for him. She arched her back and let out a slow moan as her pussy let him a couple inches further.

Barb looked up at John with a still nervous smile. Most of his massive cock was yet to come.

"You ok babe?" Asked John gently and patiently.

Barb nodded.

John kept slowly feeding her with dick. She felt him stretch every inch of her love canal. It wasn't quite painful, but it didn't yield easily. When he was halfway in he started to touch places no man had ever touched. At 9" she couldn't take anymore. John pulled back and slowly stroked his cock in and out of Barbara as her pussy reshaped itself to accommodate him. Like most women who had sex with John, Barbara was experiencing simultaneous stimulation of all of her pleasure centres. He wasn't at the right angle to brush her clit as he eased in and out of her so he gently rolled it between his thumb and forefinger while he fucked her.

Soon John did not need to hold her hips so tight. Barbara legs were spread, her pink wet pussy was turned out and she was grateful accepting the girth of his cock. She wasn't sure when the glorious, delicious feeling of his big cock went from the subtle discomfort of being stretched to its limit to the raging sensation of orgasm. John saw her body shudder and her head toss while she moaned and her lips curled from the numbing sensation of the orgasm washing over her body. He pulled his dick out of her just as she squirted all over him. That had never happened to her. Before she could gather herself enough to reactively apologize she felt John ease his big dick back into her.

She understood then that it was ok. There was more to come and she could let her body go. Barbara was a happily sobbing puddle of sexual gratification when John was finally ready to cum.

"I am going to cum baby. Where do you want me to cum?"

Barbara was on the pill and she was not concerned about diseases from John. Careless perhaps but that is where her head was at that moment. However, she wanted to taste him and she wanted to give him everything she had to offer.

"Feed it to me John."

John smiled and stood up. He stroked his massive dick and put it to her still quivering lips. Barbara took him in her mouth and swallowed in earnest hunger, but she could not take it all. Soon John's cum was pouring out of her mouth, dripping off her chin and coating her big tits. When she was finished cleaning him off he bent down and kissed her full on her cumtastic mouth. They kissed deeply probing each others mouths while sharing the taste of his cum.

Barbara took another 10 minutes to truly regain her composure. Then she cleaned herself up and returned to John naked. She sat in his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck and looked him in the eye. "Thank you John. Thank you for liberating my libido. Thank you for fucking me the way a woman ought to be fucked."

They were in no rush and she revelled in the opportunity to lounge naked and exposed, casual and free with her young lover.

The next morning Barbara got up early to leave. She quietly pulled herself together while John slept and was about to leave when he awoke.

"Hey babe. You need a ride." It was a statement, not a question.

"It's ok."

"No it isn't, just give me a minute before you escape."

Barb smiled at him. Escape was the last thing on her mind.

John walked over to her in all his naked glory. With him in bare feet and and her in heels she was only about 5" shorter. He wrapped her in his arms, kissed her softly and gently nibbled on her neck. As she melted into him he pulled up her dress and groped her ass with his hands. When he turned her around and bent her over his table she gratefully complied.

John ripped her underwear off and plunged his big dick into her now wet and accommodating pussy. This was the fourth time he had fucked her since they met and the first time she was able to take his full length. Each of the four times he had gone deeper and touched new places. She could scarcely believe he was doing it again.

This time it wasn't soft. He spanked her gently and fucked her hard and she loved it. They came together, him grunting like a bear and her moaning like a whore. And before she stood up John bent behind her and devoured her pussy, licking up every drop of his cream pie just as Dani had shown him.

When he was done, Barbara looked at him stunned and full of lust.

"I can't send you back to your husband full of cum, especially since you won't have any panties." Quipped John as they both looked at her torn panties on the floor.

When they got into his car John gently put his hand on her thigh. She instinctively spread her legs and offered herself to him. He stroked her and felt her up for the few moments it took to drive to where her car was parked. When they got there he pulled in behind her car. Barbara just waited with her legs spread in full and willing compliance. John reached over and kissed her again. When he stopped kissing his fingers were still in her pussy.

In that moment Barbara knew that she would do whatever he asked and she had to see him again. She gulped hard then looked at him and said. "I want to see you again."

"Yes, of course." Neither had a pen or paper but his email was easy to remember. He kissed her again and wished her a great day before removing his hand from her pussy. Barb got into her car and drove off.

When Barb had been getting ready the night before she was chasing an act of desperation. She was hurt and angry with her husband, disappointed in her life and convinced that she was no longer attractive. Ever since hearing of her husband's affair she felt trapped in the cage that had taken the best years of her life and her beauty. Her friends' reassurance only showed that they felt sorry for her and made her more convinced that her fears were true.

It had been all she could do to screw up the courage to seek another man. She didn't expect to find one and if she did she fully expected to have more bad sex and come home feeling dirty and used, but it was better than staying compliantly trapped. That is the way men had been in Barbara's life. Her husband and even the few boys she dated before him showed "appreciation" only when they wanted something from her.

John was different. Sure his physique was impressive and that would have been enough for her to take him home. However, that would have left her where she had expected - feeling dirty and used. What made her open herself to John was the fact that he did appreciate her. It wasn't a put on just to get into her pants. He saw her as a fully formed emotional and sexual being entitled to her own honest feelings, not just those that he found non-threatening. He easily spread her legs like the petals of a flower because he did not think less of her for sharing her beauty.

For the first time in her life Barbara wasn't just playing a supporting role in someone else's story. John let himself be the supporting actor to her lead.

Instead of disappointed and shamed she was a beautiful sexy goddess with a new lover. The question now was what to do with her husband. Stay married and cheat on him? Dump him? Tell him of her planned ongoing infidelity and let him decide?

Her husband was out of town for the weekend and she had arranged for the kids to be away for the previous night and most of the current day, just in case she got lucky. When she got home there was no skittering walk of shame from the car to the door. She took her time, strolling with the sexy walk of a confident beautiful woman, luxuriating in the knowledge that she wore no panties because her new lover had taken them as his prize.

..................................

The day after she first fucked John, Barb had the whole day to herself. She pampered herself and contemplated her newfound perspective and troubled marriage.

It had been two months since she had discovered her husband's infidelity. As near as she could tell he had been having an affair for a period of years. Who knows if there were others. At first her view of his actions were very black and white. It was outright betrayal and 100% his fault. She would leave him and that was that. Of course her girlfriends all supported her fully.

Sitting alone in her house now she saw the evidence of their life together all around her. She remembered how she had lost interest in sex after they had kids. He had been very understanding for the first few years and they were both so busy they didn't have time anyway. By the time her physical interest in sex had returned she was extremely body conscious and became much less adventurous. Meanwhile her husband was sex starved and just didn't understand why she was so distant. A chasm opened between them and she used the never ending stream of family responsibilities as an excuse to not bridge that chasm.

After five years he grew impatient. After ten years he basically gave up on having any kind of vibrant sex life.

Through those years she had always rationalized away their lack of sex life. When he brought it up she dismissed it as typical male behaviour. The notion that men had needs seemed altogether to trite. He was just selfish and a typical male.

Now that she felt sexually charged, she couldn't wait another week before having good sex. Ten years was unimaginable.

Her husband hadn't always been a bad lover for her and she was partly responsible for the chasm that had opened between them. As much as anything the benefit that John had provided was that of a fresh perspective. Barb still viewed her husband's affair as a betrayal. However, she now realized she had not been an ideal partner. Their circumstance was not all his fault. Forgiveness entered her heart.

She still felt it was time for them to part ways, but the bitterness subsided. They had simply grown apart. When her husband, Grant, got home she wasted no time confronting the issue.

Grant begged her forgiveness and she forgave him, but was firm in the decision to separate. When he continued to press for reconciliation she made it clear that they needed time apart and could not live in the same house. She didn't want him clinging to false hope so she made it clear she would be dating and he should do the same (or keep seeing his mistress). He still clung to the prospect of a quick reconciliation until she told him she had already been with another man and planned to see him again.

Grant was hurt and dejected, but in some ways relieved. He knew this day might come and it was not as bad as he had expected. Barb hadn't flown off the handle or threatened to take him to the cleaners or deny access to the kids. They were still nominally friendly and he sensed the faintest glimmer of hope for reconciliation. He still loved Barb and was wildly attracted to her, now more so than ever.

This would not turn out to be the final chapter for Barb and Grant. In the few weeks it took him to find a decent rental close by (so he could be there for the kids) they had sex regularly and it was better than it had been for years. Fucking his own wife but knowing they would not be exclusive was a surprising turn-on for Grant. They still dated and once he released the notion of winning her back to an exclusive relationship each rendezvous became an experience to savour.

John was the perfect support for Barb. She had no interest in him as a romantic prospect, but she intended to keep fucking him for as long as they were both interested. He was a "go to" guy that left her room to explore.

..................................

For the next few weeks, John stuck to his studies with occasional visits from Barb. She knew how much he enjoyed her body and relished the opportunity to dress in ever more revealing and sensual outfits for him. It was a short hop from being willing to do anything for him to wanting to do things for him.

Another month passed and it was almost the christmas break before John went out again socially. He was busy with studies and just needed a break without pressure or expectation so he went alone back to the same pub where he had met Barbara.

That was the night he met Ashley. She was from Chicago and was out with some local friends. She was also a fourth year honours student at his university, but neither knew that.

Ashley was obviously less mature than Barb but a beautiful sexy woman nonetheless. A pretty and petite brunette, Ashley filled out her body hugging dress just right.

It was soon in a pile on the floor next to her "fuck me" pumps at the foot of John's bed. Based upon his physical mass Ashley knew John would be well endowed, but she was still shocked when he took his pants off. They had fun together, but she turned out to be a bit more timid than he thought and she was soon on her way.

Just as first term exams were wrapping up John saw Ashley at the college. She was hanging out with a group of girls who he knew to be from a sorority house. Evidently so was she. John was across a courtyard when a guy came up to Ashley. She left the group and went over to give him a kiss before they started walking hand in hand towards John. Halfway across the courtyard Ashley completely blanched and looked away from John.

Frankly her reaction was a bit offensive to John. Was she embarrassed to even know him or did she think he was dumb enough to start blabbing about their encounter? Maybe neither and she just didn't know how she would explain knowing him? Oh well, John had never expected to see her again anyway. Besides, as pretty as she was, in this context she was unattractive to him.

John was going to stay in town for a few days to earn some extra money before going home for Christmas. The next saturday morning he awoke to the sound of banging on his door. He was hurrying to get ready for work when he opened the door to an angry looking Ashley wearing what appeared to be intentionally dour jeans and sweater.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me you were a freshman at the college?" raged Ashley.

"You never asked and it hardly seemed relevant Ashley. Why are you so angry?"

"Well it was a mistake and it will never happen again."

"OK." replied John calmly and not the least bit interested in her in this state anyway.

"How many of your little friends have you told about us? This better not get back to my boyfriend. We were on a break but he would still be mad as hell."

"Nobody Ashley." Said John now very anxious to be rid of this girl.

"Really? Nobody? How can I believe you? I remember being a freshman. All the boys couldn't wait to shoot their mouths off." Fumed Ashley. She was still angry and scared but a bit more aware of how nasty she was being.

"Nobody, Ashley. The secret is safe with me." Said John now quite offended as he closed the door on her.

Ashley stood indecisive and now calmed a bit by his assurances. Slightly ashamed she dared not knock on his door again. After a moment she stomped away.

..................................

At the beginning of second semester John was seated in the back of his economics class when to his horror the TA (teachers assistant) came in to conduct the first class. It was Ashley. As quietly as possible John slipped out of the class and went straight to the registrars office to change his course schedule. Happily he was able to switch to a different time with a different professor (and hopefully not the same TA).

Ashley had seen John leave. It reminded her of her visit to his apartment and she was ashamed of her own behaviour. As it happened she had broken up with her boyfriend over christmas. Turns out that when they were "on a break" he had been fucking every girl in sight including one of her sorority sisters and friends. In fact, through a tumultuous few months John was the only person who had acted somewhat maturely. She had never heard a peep from anyone about their rendezvous.

It took a week for her to screw up her courage, but she soon found herself on John's doorstep. This time she was there to apologize. John accepted her apology like a gentleman and empathized with her over her break-up, but it didn't really change his perspective. To John she was high maintenance and self-involved and that was enough to make her unattractive.

Ashley was wishing for something more for them when a few moments into the conversation she said "So now what?"

"Now I go to work." said John. He walked down the stairs with her, supportive and friendly but offering no avenue to romance.

policywank
policywank
1,272 Followers