All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Join the Club Literally'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Mixed bag

There is nothing sexier than a woman who embraces her sexuality, and I enjoyed that aspect of the story at its beginning. For me, the story veered off the rails with the lengthy dissertation of the rules of the club. It then took another turn for the worse when all of the men in the story became either humiliated and subservient wimps or big-dicked props.

It wasn't my cup o' tea, but I still gave you four stars for the effort. Next time, don't whack your readers over the head with the "girl power" philosophy. It's better to convey that philosophy by showing us (through actions and dialog) than lecturing to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting......

Your descriptions of the second club( cuckolds), was interesting. Granted, as another reader has stated, the descriptions where a bit lengthy. They kind of took some of the sexiness out of the story over all. But, if this were the first chapter of a longer story well.... it would be establishing a base line for the future. Lets see what happens. Good luck.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Love the slut's club

Might I say, I love reading cuckold stories written by women. You as a bi woman mostly because of your tilt on the whole lifestyle. Your descriptions are deep and leave nothing unanswered. I am happy that you are including some parts of bi cuckolding in your story so far. See as a stud who really enjoys cuckold couples, I always go for the cuckold couples where cuckold is involved and in service to the wife and her stud lover. That is "normal" for me being a bi top. I have read some stories where the bi cuckold's when in a club such as the one your writing about, when with other cuckolds, will either top or be true bottom cuckold and have sex in their area. Often in front of slut wives and some lovers. So the cuckolds not only enjoy, but their wives enjoy watching them as well. Have you written anything like that? Or maybe you can think about it. I know I would enjoy it. I loved your story and it is a 5 in my book. Thanks.

policywankpolicywankover 9 years agoAuthor
devilspy bi-cuckold

I will certainly think about adding that to one of my future stories. It was really all I could do to fit in a description of the club and its practices and how Sophie and Greg got to this place. By the time they had their first sample of what the club has to offer it was getting quite long......and well I guess I took care of her needs first. I look forward to pulling in a few more characters and exploring the many activities at the club.

I do appreciate your comments. Lots of people get bored when I try to delve into various personalities or philosophies. I can understand their perspective, but what engages me is trying to understand people and why they do things. Where some people find me pedantic I find the simplified scenarios too superficial to be believable and therefore not titillating.

I was perhaps guilty of a superficial transition here - from promiscuous to leashing and submission. I was going for the fact that Gary was so caught up in his wife's activities that the other stuff was beside the point. He hasn't yet gotten to the point of embracing or even thinking about those things. That is still to come. Of course the fact that I have to explain that suggests I could have done better.

At this point they are still kind of in an open relationship but having enjoyed a very non-conventional club. Neither has had time to explore cuckoldry in any meaningful way. Surely when they do, a club such as this would include a significant dose of bi-cuckold activity.

Thanks again darling for your comments.

gregy70gregy70over 9 years ago

I adore the type of women in your story & wish I was cuckolded in the same way . So naturally I enjoyed being fully immersed in the story & it affected me physically.

I actually asked my fiance could I touch myself while I was reading it & have even expressed my desire to get a cock & ball ring & leash by showing her pictures.

Thankyou xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Five stars

Well,dear Policy I can only press all five stars for your story and I like to follow your Slut Wife series and can not wait to read more. I have also a questin as in first chapter- Cucold Initation Roxy says that she is going to get a tattoo and belly piercing in the future. Are you planing to do a Slut Wife chapter about that too? Best regards and take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Exciting

Great story and well written. you have a talent for it. You managed to keep me interested and excited, I might add, throughout. Some of these stories are predictable and not worth finishing ,but not yours.

policywankpolicywankover 9 years agoAuthor
exciting

thank you so much!

policywankpolicywankabout 9 years agoAuthor
favourite

thank you - that is very nice of you to say - always love this kind of feedback

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
words cannot describe how wonderful this story is!

A good story is one that when reading it you feel that it is not just a story but reality..

This story is utterly amazing.. which I guess describes what type of relationship I would love to be in.

Thanks for such a great story.... I will be reading all your stories... wishing I was a part of them :)

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the crazy fucking retard annony's 1 vote!

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
A Hot Story But...

First two pages were actually informative as to what cuckolding really is about. Obviously Gary was turned on by Sophie's slutty ways long before he married her but,why couldn't they just talk things over with him telling her it was ok,even preferable ,that she go back to her previous sexual practices while remaining his committed wife.

- You totally lost me with that bullshit Cuckold Club horseshit! It ruined any romantic notions concerning their relationship when she so easily embraced that sucking and fucking him,two at a time even,in front of him. Even before that,how could she not be bothered by the degradation the "cuckolds" were put through just to be there?!Naked except for a cock/ball ring ,collar,and leash? Give me a fucking break! - And that whole thing about sluts making cuckolds suck cock out in front of everyone,that's not degradation?!

- Sophie had enjoyed having several lovers concurrently prior to marrying her husband,and loved him enough to give that up. She joins that shit club and now all of a sudden she's going to shit all over him?!

~ Vomit-inducing,degrading dog-shit! People like this,sluts and cucks,should never be allowed to breed! Sickos!!!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

dear annony you big fat old ugly fag! Your mother runs the ISIS whore house and your sister is the only whore in there. 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

Annony your mother and sister and you should be in a MX whore house. Oh wait your mother and sister are already here,. Vote for this story and put this asshole of LIT's 1 vote mean less. Mean less like the old ugly fat fag he is.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
"Naturalness?"

I am ok with some of the science -- or pseudo-science -- right up to the moment that these devices are attached to the males thereby stopping them from even getting erect. This just makes it a power game exercised by the dominant cuckoldresses, with racial or racist overtones by the way -- but then this site is full of that; I daresay it helps if you are the manager of the club and therefore make the rules. If you are relying on a different interpretation of what is "natural" human behaviour from the one we are taught then ok -- but there is nothing "natural" about these devices.

I would also be prepared to explore a history or pre-history of human behaviour where a different ratio of lovers existed where some evidence was provided. Our closest relatives chimpanzees and the parallel with bonobo monkeys give precedents for wild female promiscuity where the female is on heat, so ok. But why have the cuckolded mate at all? Why not just have a troop of females where the one on heat is fucked by a troop of males? (Sperm Wars analogy).

You have discussed the alpha male situation in another story and of course there is plenty of natural precedent for that eg with baboons where the unfair situation arises with the alpha taking all the females because he is stronger than all the other males.

The joke here is that -- as observed by naturalists -- the females then sneak off to have sex with the occasional beta male, thereby making the alpha male the "cuckold"!

Richard Dawkins and others have a problem with the existence of male homosexuality in any of these scenarios, because the question is what benefit the trait brings and why and indeed how it would have been passed on. Keeping the peace seems a likely bet. Better that the junior males suck off the senior than unnecessary blood is spilt (Actually there is plenty of observed homosexuality in animals BTW eg in lions would you believe!). But the junior gene needs to be passed on for it still to exist. So the females must also dip into beta male territory for them still to be around. But the question still arises, even if you accept the beta males' necessary survival, why he gets to be the brother-like cuckolded permanent mate, with some special privileges to make it worth his while, who sticks by the promiscuous female. Is that what he is then, a replacement brother?

Sometimes I grind my teeth at your writing (the racist bits anyway), but all credit must be given to the way you make your points. It's provocative and stimulating.

I believe there is something else going on with the race thing which one day I will write about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You need to get out more

How many hours of life have you wasted of your life writing "policy wonk is a," "fag cuck shit," "2 because," and all your other cut and paste comments? Don't you have a family or a dog that needs a walk or a TV? It must really be lonely in your life.

ChasteCuckoldChasteCuckoldabout 7 years ago
Excellent story

Look good really good but as a Chase cuckold this is my type of stuff it would be better off typical cold also it was locked in permanent chastity but without that I still enjoyed it anyway keep up the good work don't listen to these idiots that are detractors screwing

clauleiclauleialmost 7 years ago
The best story

I think it`s the best story I ever read about this theme. It is 5h 20min in the morning here in Germany. I could not finish to read to the end and giving me self an orgasm.

This is something seldom for me this time because of my age now ( 82 y).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rules

I loved all the rules, gave me a hard on ! Have been a cuck and loved it. I think it's a journey, you start with one beer right ....... Fucked myself silly, I'm talking hundreds, tried pretty much every sex act I can think of ( I've got a good imagination ) tried some I didn't think of ...... But ended up getting the biggest thrills via cucking. Sorry if some don't get it ! But it just drives me fucking crazy !

Personally I would of added some bisexual elements and even more humiliation. Though I've never found a club like that lol

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago

nice club to join and observe. I wish there were actual club as you have described.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

Story took a dive for me when they took the tour of the club and emasculated the husband. Before that they had what seemed to be a balanced relationship, but switching to full-on cuckholdry with “yes mistress” and “don’t speak unless spoken to” may satisfy readers that are into that, but not one’s who like watching the wife cut loose without castrating themselves. Just not my cup of tea. The wife not acknowledging the husband and basically sneering at him: That’s love? She’s lost her personality at this point.

chichanchichanover 1 year ago

I think this might be my favourite of your stories that I've read. I think the tour of the place and the training for Gary was necessary for the story. Being led around by a leash, and the strict rules for the cuckolds really got my submissive juices flowing.

By contrast I think that "Cuckold Initiation" was too short, and Peter folded too quickly. He came across as a real wimp. Being a cuckold doesn't necessarily that he is a wimp. I don't think Gary was a wimp, for example. He loves his wife and was worried about her happiness.

Also Roxanne didn't seem fully developed as a believable character.

I really liked "Slut Wife - Join the Club Literally. 5 stars well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...