All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Peter Has His Day'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
critics

I liked the story, but then I am in to this sort of thing. Roxanne sounds completely yummy to me.

There sure a lot of haters on here who think that their judgment on the morals of the characters or the subject matter amounts to literary criticism - it doesn't. Read the title. If you don't like the subject matter, go away.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Critics

The anonymous commentator that has used the same heading as this has hit the nail right on the head.

Don't like the sexual orientation of the principals? Then don't bother to read the story and don't confuse your dislike as a reason for critcism of the literary value of the story. This is Literotica not the Ladies Home Companion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Inequality...

Doesn't work for me. The wife is utterly selfish. She loves herself, but not her husband. She appreciates him for her freedom but that's not love.

"Yes he is Heather, but like I said we aren't a cliche. We aren't into humiliation, dominance or abuse. Very few men are man enough to share me the way Peter does."

Apparently she's not woman enough to share him. And that's the sick part. He certainly is the better "man", the better person. She on the other hand is just twisted.

" we have many contradictions.

I have several lovers while he has none. He is only permitted to cum with my approval, but I have sex with him regularly and he is one of my favourite lovers.

He enjoys light BDSM like cock and ball torture and ejaculation denial, but neither of us wants to turn him into a sissy."

Too late. He already is a sissy, wimp, cuck, that you like to dominate.

"Abuse of any kind is not tolerated, especially towards my cuckold."

You mean abuse by anyone other than you since you are his biggest abuser. That must be one of those contradictions. You mention explicitly the BD part of BDSM but cuckoldry is really a mental form of SM isn't it? And that's a part you get off on.

But maybe things get better for Peter when Heather stops by.... Let's hope so.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 11 years ago

I like reading the story off a slut and yes it is a little misleading in the title.

Heather seems to like being in total control and I wonder in these cuckold stories if the woman will one day just not have sex with her husband and just leave him !

I do like when cuckolds rebel and take back control from there wife’s.

Just the supporting of the under dog in me.

I hope to see Peter start dating other females and Heather getting jealous so she will have to stop having a stable of studs !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good read

one of the best stories lines I have read; they are a luck couple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Denial

Great story - keep them coming.

It is too bad you have to endure so many negative comments, but not surprising. The fact is that a women with sexual drive can please many men - it is a simple biological fact that we have greater physical capacity for sex. Few men will admit this obvious reality, but they all know it to be true. Perhaps a woman, like Roxanne, who refuses to adhere to their narrative is a threat to their carefully constructed delusions.

Roxy and Peter are just choosing not to live in denial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I like this batch of stories

A nice set of stories, that don't go for more and more extremes of humiliation. They have found their niche and what they like and that what they get off on.

Keep up the great work.

As for the anonymous rubbish, it's not actually anything about this story, it's just the usual internet trolls who get their kicks from people biting back. Just turn off anonymous comments and most of those comments disappear.

Most likely they will go from here to an RIP site on facebook and say something offensive about the dead person they never knew.

Trolls can't do anything with a Troll, just ignore it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Policywank

Just a suggestion - stop arguing with commentators. I suggest your read JPB's philosophy on his writing and adopt it. He, at least, has a number of stories that people actually like. You do not. That should tell you something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not true

I like her stories.

Nobody who writes should do so to be popular least of all for this crowd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hmm

"There sure a lot of haters on here who think that their judgment on the morals of the characters or the subject matter amounts to literary criticism - it doesn't. Read the title. If you don't like the subject matter, go away."

And to that I say, if you don't like the comments, go away. See how that works? I think it's called "fair."

policywankpolicywankalmost 10 years agoAuthor
sorry darling

That isn't the way it works. This is my forum and I retain the job of mediator. If people dislike my stories and want to offer a substantive comment they may do so and I will leave the comment up. If they have nothing substantive to add they can simply register a vote.

However, there is no fairness about enduring pointless insults and hatred. Democratic society has long since rejected the notion that anybody has the right to hijack everyone else's agenda to spew their own hatred. The role of the mediator is to keep any discussion on point and not let it get side tracked by the asshole with the loudest voice and nastiest insults.

This is not an advocacy group for alternative relationships, but if you want to express your opposition in a civilized manner that is fine. If you just want to shout insults, security will see you to the door thank you very much.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the crazy fucking retard annony's 1 vote!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
annony, your mother

5 to offset the asshole of LIt's 1 vote

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

dear annony you big fat old ugly fag! Your mother runs the ISIS whore house and your sister is the only whore in there. 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

Annony your mother and sister and you should be in a MX whore house. Oh wait your mother and sister are already here,. Vote for this story and put this asshole of LIT's 1 vote mean less. Mean less like the old ugly fat fag he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 *****

Rated accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

policywank is a DUMB CUNT and a WHORE. she should be a slave in a whorehouse. that would teach her! Rate this shit accordingly!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
I want to see the comments

Yes her protag is a selfish, inconsiderate, immature idiot.

But she is trying to improve. People get caught up in a sexual lifestyle and can do dumb hurtful shit to others, including those they are supposed to respect and cherish.

Good friends and mentors are great to help cure HUB disease (head up butt) in a new Dom(me). If one ain't available, it takes push back from the dominated partner to make things better.

The character doesn't realize how hurtful she was being, because she is kind of a knucklehead. But she really didn't realize it bc she was caught up in the rush. Now she is trying to fix it. Cut her some slack.

Same for PW the author, cut her some slack, hostile insults don't make her look bad, just the insulter. If she seems to espouse a heartless or callous or cruel attitude towards the weaker person in a relationship, call her on it.

But lose the hate, it don't communicate.

Perhaps the truth is that her perception of what her writing espouses is different than what many of us perceive??

Life should not be one continuous session of intense anything. There are no traditional ways to show love to the dominated. That needs to be considered too.

Pretty darn good writing, pretty good potrayal of a Domme out of control, who is not as bad as haters will say, and who is trying to find her way. Good story about a distasteful (to non cuck fetishers) form of half open marriage.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Wow annonys. You insult the crap out of her

She has the gumption and Grace to leave your idiot rants intact.

Good for her look, you all just look A&I, apoplectic and Inane.

Challenge to you losers, write LW story with a slut wife who is kind and respectful to her man. I doubt you all will because your comments imply crack writing in the men's room is beyond you. GNN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@olodbearswitch... she isn't going to fuck you dude, we can all smell the desperation from here and this certified slut would turn her nose up at you. Crawl back into your little cave little man, the grownups are talking

chichanchichanover 1 year ago

I liked the story. Roxie is a total slut; she would be an exciting wife. She seems to include her husband in her trysts, and is pleasant to him. I am glad that she didn't taunt him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...