All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Wild Weekend First Night'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
YOU ARE

joking, hopefully. auto bio?

policywankpolicywankalmost 11 years agoAuthor
I am

some fact some fantasy

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobalmost 11 years ago
It was hot!!

I really liked your story and loved how Heather finally spread her wings and began to fly as a hot slut wife.. hehe, I am Robs wife and I am one too:)

Annie

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
This would be interesting

For sake of the modern contraceptive medicins, the hot wife cuck pairs have few children. We find few stories hot wife cuck pairs, how they bring up children? This would be interesting..........

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
I took the author's advice

and checked the tags, so I didn't read this one. I also didn't vote. Not my kind of LW story, I'm afraid.

I had to comment, though, because I had to say that this author has the best handle in all of Lit.

Policywank. Priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
New slut wife

I think you have done a good job of showing Heathers transformation. With Roxanne at the helm it should be fun to see where you take her to. Keep up the wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another good part

The story is getting more and more hot,... Can't wait for the next part. Well done again, Policy.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Well done

She a true slut now.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Questions

I read some comments and the biography of the author. Earlier commenter is right. I will not read her stories, but there are some question in my mind.

1. If the author's husband fucks such woman who is out the licenced woman circle he is CHEATER???????

2. What will the Author do???? Divorcing him??????????? Or they go to counseling?????

3. Do the Author plan children?????

4. Who will the biological fathers be?????

5. How many ages of the children will the Author tell the kids their lifestyle????

6. How many ages of the children will the Author tell the kids who the biological fathers are (if others as the husband)????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Duna

"I will not read stories but there are some questions in my mind".......In other words even though he doesn't know what he is talking about and doesn't want to he feels free to question and criticize. Pretty much par for the course here but at least he is honest about it.

But then Duna maybe you should stick to writing revenge stories about women who don't do as you want - or that is what I am guessing because I didn't read your stories.

And for fuck sakes try to make your sentences at least intelligible. I had to read it three times just to figure out what type of judgmental know-it-all d-bag you are - obviously not one with english as a first or second language.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Repeat

@ Anon 1. Here three reader groups are glued into this hub. I think the wiser decision would be this hub would be divided into two hubs so we would not meet on comment pages. In nutshell, the Consequence, Revenge, Reconciliation and one part of the Clueless husband stories could get a hub and the other stories could get other hub........

2. Once More

2.1. I am very curious this Author woman's husband fucks other woman, who is not the member of the licensed hot woman circle, if this woman what she does?

2.1.1. This is cheating according to her.

2.1.1.1. She would divorce him?

2.1.1.2. They would go to marriage counseling?

2.1.2. They would reallocate their marriage instead of submissive connection to true open marriage? So he could fuck any woman...........

2.2. Do they plan child or children?

2.2.1. Would the husband be the biological father?

2.2.2. Would not the husband be the biological father?

2.3. At what age of the children would they say that,

2.3.1. they live in this life style?

2.3.2. dad is not biological father?

policywankpolicywankover 10 years agoAuthor
repeat

Well I also would happy if the section was divided in two. Although I might call section 1) Dishonest Cowardly Cheaters and their Vengeful Spouses and section 2) Alternative Lifestyles Pursued Openly.

While Peter and my lifestyle has obvious dom/sub dynamics which are embellished in the stories we are both in it together and willingly. A sub submits willingly but still maintains the option of exiting the relationship or seeking to change its rules - he isn't chained to a wall in the basement or legally obliged to maintain current status. For us the definition of cheating would be to deviate from OUR established rules. I am afforded greater sexual latitude but it isn't carte blanche. If I was to fall in love with another man I would owe it to Peter to tell him as soon as my heart wandered. If I let one of my lovers treat him poorly I owe him an apology and an immediate remedy. And if Peter wanted to seek other women I would expect him to tell me.

If I violated the rules as I mentioned above he would be perfectly entitled to be infuriated with me. Frankly, if he had sex with another woman without my consent I would view it as a violation of our dom/sub relationship. But it wouldn't be a violation of our marriage owing to the incredibly generous latitude he has afforded me. And if any event or change of heart necessitated a rethink of our relationship we re-visit our rules as equals. I know this is a highly unusual arrangement, but we are playing roles that fit each of us - those roles just happen to be ones that are very non-traditional. It is a more extreme (and admittedly socially unaccepted) version of distinct roles that all couples designate. For instance, many couples decide that one will be the bread winner and the other will raise the family and maintain the home. If those roles are imposed then one or both parties are being treated unfairly. But if the roles are agreed by mutual consent everyone is treated fairly and it is none of anyone's damn business.

As for children, that would change everything. Ours is an indulgent adult relationship. It is no place to raise children. In particular the dom/sub and asymmetrical nature of our relationship would be impossible for any but an adult mind to try to comprehend. It would be patently unfair to expose a child to this before they have their own confidence and self-worth established. But is the sexual openness such a bad thing? Is it better to have a home where a monogamous couple spend all their time at work and cocktail parties while leaving the raising of their children to a nanny? Or a home where the couple sneak around cheating on each other and hiding their martial dissatisfaction under a veil of resentment and anger?

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Some good points

I am glad when I find smart inteligent people at the oposite end to my life phylosophy. Your opinion similar, LW should divide into two hubs.

I am not eternal hater. I am glad again you could change your life contact with your husband if he wanted true open marriage. A newer good point from me.

You could not imagine your life with children with this life style. Newer good point.

Thank you for your answers!

policywankpolicywankover 10 years agoAuthor
Duna

You are welcome.....any time.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
annoyn, You pos your mother is the whore

5 5 to offset the asshole of LIt's 1 vote

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

Annony your mother and sister and you should be in a MX whore house. Oh wait your mother and sister are already here,. Vote for this story and put this asshole of LIT's 1 vote mean less. Mean less like the old ugly fat fag he is.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@anonymous 1*

Feel better now? Good. What a waste of time. You need something to do, dude. Maybe, a good therapy session. You actually took the time to go through 15 stories or more and do that? Life, man, it's all around you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Loved this one. So hot and so sexy. Great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...