All Comments on 'Slutty Niece'

by Patchwork

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmmm....!

Nice. Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh my goodness

Loved your very descriptive story and felt like I was fucking her myself . You write well. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very hot!

loved it! can't wait for Day 2... maybe fucking the neice through her pantyhose?

racerexracerexalmost 16 years ago
HOT

Nice, sexy story!

Part two with the niece using her hose covered feet to get him off would be so sweeet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I have always wanted an uncle

oh baby please be my uncle

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Excellent...

There's nothing better than HOT secretive sex and you described it very well. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good job.

Thx for a good history. I really liked it and the type of girl she was turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

My wifes niece stayed with us for 1 and a half years just to finish her last 2 years of high school as her parents moved to another state. Michelle was blonde, not overly attractive but tall with long legs. I am a pantyhose/tights man and Michelle wore grey tights in winter, spring. At 18 she had a boyfriend, bit of a nerd. My wife had a talk to her about contraception. Now I know what you might say but occasionally I would see her worn tights and I would grab them and sniff the crotch area stroking my cock I would shoot my cum all over the crotch. I would help her with her maths, a difficult subject for her but necessary for her uni admission. After her final exams, they had the end of year social, my wife was away with work. I took her and told her to ring when she needed to be picked up. I went home and grabbed a pair of her tights and again covered the crotch with my cum. She rang earlier than I expected, I picked her up, she was very quiet. You ok., yes, sure, yes. She was quiet. We got home, she went straight to her bedroom, I was watching t.v when she came out in a dressing gown. Then she said, you know, hes hopeless, who, Gerald, her boyfriend. why, well he is. O.k, silence, well I got dressed up for him, I told him to come outside with me, he is a bit shy, he had been drinking, as I am going back to my parents, i thought tonights the night, so I unzipped him, and well, hes hopeless. What do you mean, well, I lifted my dress, turned around and well he went early,on my pantyhose, hopeless. Look and she turned around, dropped the dressing gown and I was looking at sheer pantyhose with cum stains. Well, you shouldn't be showing me. I want to, I know you like pantyhose, what, well I do wash mine, they lately seem to be stained. I was quiet, she moved over, I don't mind, I quite like the thought that you do this, but I need help now. She got up and went to her bedroom, I sat for a while, then went to her bedroom, she was kneeling on the bed, rubbing her pussy through the pantyhose. Please, help me, I undressed, my cock was so hard, I moved over behind her, pulled her pantyhose down, rubbed my cock up and down, then stopped, condom, I pulled back, why, condom I said, im on contraception,, please, I moved behind her and pushed slowly in, oh yes, I kept pushing, oh yes, so big, ohhh, my cock covered in tight, wet warmth and I fucked her, my 18 year old niece having some difficulty taking me until her first orgasm then I couldn't last and filled her pussy. After awhile we parted, I went out and thought about what had just happened. I went to my room, not much sleep, I got up checked on her, she was asleep, went back to bed and slept. I got up, again went to her room, she was awake, hi, you o.k. she said yes, come here, I sat on the bed. Thank you, I said look im sorry but, she stopped me, it was good, I am so glad. I have only had experience with boys, until last night,i am getting hot just talking about it. I moved into the bed, holding her, her small breasts, moving down, between her legs, my tongue tasting our juices as she orgasmed and I moved up and slid into her again, lasting longer as she took a second load of my cum. She told me no one had licked her before, I told her not every guy would do it as I moved down and licking and sucking our juices brought her to another orgasm. She left 4 days later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One more thing

Only thing to top this is for her to be so overwhelmed with her sexual responses that they are discovered by a guy and she seduces him into a three way and gets fucked on both ends and the ass until she passes out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPatchwork@Patchwork
Would love feedback on my stories. I'd love to correspond with men and women who share my interests. Also, I appreciate advice and suggestions from readers and other writers. I have also written a few request stories for people and found it a thrill.