Slutty Ondra's Sex Log Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she dried it off, Chloe handed "Passion" to me, but I gave it to Cara since it was her vibrator.

"How should I do it?" Cara thought aloud.

She finally decided to lay down in the back seat. She had her left foot on the floor of the car and her right leg propped up behind my head on that little ledge by the back window.

"Panties?" I reminded.

"Oh yeah, I forgot!" reacted Cara as she temporarily brought her leg down from behind my head and shimmied out of them with my assistance.

Cara kept a little more hair in between her legs than the rest of us girls, and as she lay there next to me spreadeagle in the back seat, I could see those hairs straining and snapping back to their original position every time the vibrator passed over them en route to yet another unexplored crevice of her vaginal region.

As I watched her toy with herself, I had no idea that Cara would go on to become such a size queen and that I was staring at a pussy that had the capacity to accept massively large cocks into it on such a regular basis. Today, when I think back to seeing her work that relatively small-sized vibrator in and out of herself, and then I think about all the huge dicks she has had in that pussy since then, I feel sorry for the vibrator.

"Oh! Is there something we should know Ondra?" said Chloe with a laugh.

For some reason Cara had screamed out MY name when she was writhing on the seat during the biggest orgasm of her session. With a clueless look on my face, I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I was warning her to watch out for me kicking her." Cara breathlessly interjected as soon as she had recovered enough to speak. I handed her balled-up panties back to her after retrieving them from under my leg.

With Cara checked off, the list was now down to one as I lifted my hips off of the seat and slipped out of my tanga bottoms. The way that Cara had situated herself seemed to work well, so I assumed the same position on my side of the car.

I licked my fingertips and deposited that wetness onto my pussy as Chloe and Cara looked on. During the time that the vibrator spent outside of my pussy, it was set to a lower speed, but I revved it up for its visits inside of me.

"Looks amazing!" said Cara as she watched my vaginal muscles clenching and releasing in pulsating contractions as I gyrated around on the seat.

I wasn't as obsessive compulsive about my bodily fluids back then, but still, I was acutely aware of how wet my pussy was getting and how slippery the vibrator had become in my hands. I spread my lips wide as I rhythmically tapped it on my clit. With my right foot now planted on the driver's seat head rest, that tapping became a steady pressure as I held the vibrator firmly against my clit until I felt like my pussy would implode from the suction of its own muscular action.

"You okay girlfriend?" Chloe lovingly asked the still-driving Kimberly, who had been quiet lately.

"Yeah, I just have to get home soon." she answered sheepishly, clearly disappointed that our sexually illuminating afternoon ride had to come to an end.

I could have gone much longer, but Kimberly's comment reminded me that I too had to be home soon, so I straightened myself up and stuffed my panties into my bookbag. Kimberly pulled over so that Chloe could get back into the driver's seat.

"What are you gonna do with this?" I asked, as I handed the vibrator back to its owner.

"My sister's gonna keep it for me." answered Cara.

You can imagine how the inside of the car smelled on the way home. It had the combined scent of four girls' musty, wet pussies. Plus, we had been in school for several hours before that, so between running from class to class and peeing a few times during the day, we probably didn't get into the car smelling that fresh in between our legs to begin with.

We were all still virgins on that day, but with us running out of objects to insert into ourselves, I knew that none of us would make it much longer. As we looked back and forth at each other during the drive home, silent with our own thoughts, we could keenly sense that it would not be long before each of our teenage vaginas would be straining to accept some young boy's hard cock inside of it. If I had to pick the one moment that we all decided we were going to start having sex, that would be it.

12