Slutty Ondra's Sex Log Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then,

"Ah, Ah Fuck!" as his whole body tensed up.

I placed a hand below John's ball sac and kept it there as I felt those muscles on him that were responsible for launching out his semen pump and pump away, rhythmically propelling squirt upon squirt of his cum into my mouth.

With gravity working against me, I knew my lips must maintain their airtight seal around his cock. I hadn't come this far only to have John's cum spill out of my mouth and back down the length of his shaft.

I'm not 100% sure, but I'd be willing to bet that by the time John was done climaxing, he held the designation of being the guy to ejaculate more cum than I've ever had in my mouth at one time. I'd certainly be hard pressed to recall a time that equalled this one. Based on the sheer volume of fluid he had unloaded onto my face the night before, I should have anticipated that.

I climbed off of him and sat myself upright next to him on my bed.

While laying there still spent from his orgasmic release, he asked me, "Did you swallow all of that?"

In a distorted voice I answered, "Not yet." while I opened up to allow him to see the milkshake he had created inside my mouth.

I could tell John didn't quite know just how to react to me when I did that, and understandably so. I mean, last night while taking that facial from him, my lips were sealed tighter than a Tupperware lid and I couldn't wait to get it all off of me when he was done. While this morning, seeming to pull a complete 180, not only had I accepted his cumshot orally, but I was holding it in my mouth and showing it off to him as if it were some sort of prize I was proud to have just received.

And then, with a skyward tilt of my head and two big gulps, his semen was on its way to becoming part of my stomach contents.

While making John breakfast later that morning, I went to use the microwave and discovered the fully-popped but untouched popcorn from last night still inside.

Forgot about that, didn't you?

Guy #6: Jun - Sep 2011. Alex.

After John broke it to me that he had decided to get back together with his ex-girlfriend, I ended up meeting Alex at a pool party a few days later. He was a marketing rep and was there handling the promotion of a swimwear fashion show that was being presented. There were lots of hot chicks in bikinis there that day, but for some reason his eye was drawn to me (must have been my big naturals).

Alex was the fifth and last guy to make use of my body in what was a drunken, sleep deprived semen-filled month of June for me. He has the dubious distinction of kissing a mouth that had sucked on four other guys' erect penises and sweaty, cum-filled ball sacs, eating a pussy that had accepted thrust upon thrust from three other guys' throbbing cocks and pressing his tongue against a tongue that had lapped up spoonful after spoonful of hot, sticky semen from four other men during the relatively short three week time frame before he met me (sorry Alex).

And that number was only as low as four because on my vacation I happened to stick with one guy the whole time. Usually on trips like that I really, well, let's just say I make a lot of new friends.

Alex is one of only two guys to fuck me in the ass in 2011, with Tim being the other one. I would have had anal sex with some of the others, but the topic (or should I say bottom-ic) just never came up. Alex was a man who knew what he wanted and, from the beginning, invested more time in worshipping my ass than pretty much anyone I've ever dated.

He'd have me keep my panties on and get down on all fours so he could come up behind me and bury his face in my ass crack. Then he'd pull my thong to the side and start licking my asshole and spitting on it while making these gurgling noises, and his saliva would be running down to my pussy and dripping off of it onto the floor. Then he'd stick his tongue into my ass as far as he could get it to go and have me clench the muscles of my anus, squeezing his tongue while it was still in there.

Other times he would have me squat over his face so that my asshole was right over his mouth. Then he'd stick out his tongue and I would rock up and down and fuck myself in the ass with it. Sometimes I'd really sit down hard onto his face and he'd gasp for air.

He even started sticking his tongue in my ass and keeping it there while I used one of my vibrators on myself. He'd be there with his face all full of my juices, barely able to breathe while I kept it pegged to my clit. He would patiently wait for me to cum so that he could feel my asshole pulsate against his tongue as I came.

We had lots of unbridled anal intercourse too, with my asshole all sticky and oozing with lube, with me making involuntarily farting noises as his cock displaced every last cubic centimeter of air as it entered me, with his cum running out of my anus after he shot a huge load inside me and so, so many other naughty, nasty, but wonderful things that go along with anal sex.

I don't think I've ever spent a larger percentage of the time doing anal with anyone else I've ever dated. I felt so dirty and sleazy getting butt fucked so much, but not in a humiliating way. I actually felt sort of empowered while I was doing it, especially in some of the positions that Alex liked. Okay, maybe when I was on my knees with my face buried in my pillow while he stood up on my bed and rammed my ass from behind, not so much, but most of the other times I did.

Can you imagine if that guy Cal from the Club Med had decided he wanted to fuck me in the ass? Geez, my asshole probably would have ended up twenty miles away in the forest somewhere after he was done with me!

I can hear the Breaking News report now:

'Yes, that's right Frank, investigators say they have found what appears to be the asshole of a twenty-eight year old female, possibly American. As we speak authorities are desperately searching for the person who may be the owner of that asshole. Back to you.'

Meanwhile, I come slinking into the police station to reclaim it:

'Excuse me. I, I think that's my asshole. Yeah, I'll, I'll just be taking that back now, thanks.'

Guys, remember how my mom would always catch me being naughty back in high school?

Well, nothing's changed.

One time, Alex had just finished cumming and was about to extract his dick from my ass.

" Slowly baby!" I said to him.

I wanted him to give me time to get my hand positioned so as to catch any cum that might be running out of my asshole before it could drip onto my bed. Because, let's face it, the cum that runs out of a girl after anal sex might not always be just the milky-white stuff. Sometimes its got a little "brown" in it and, if that was going to be the case, I didn't want any of it getting on my sheets. I cupped my right hand underneath myself and caught the oozing ass cum as Alex's dick finally popped out of me.

It's funny how at the end of anal sex, once a guy withdraws his dick a certain amount, my asshole will propel it out of me the rest of the way as if it were spring loaded; and in a way I guess it is.

Then I navigated myself down from my bed and waddled my way into the bathroom with my shitty, cum-filled hand still in between my legs, trying not let any of it drip onto the floor.

Just as I sat down, my cell phone rang on the counter. I answered it with my "clean" hand.

It was my mother.

"Hi Ondra, what's new?"

Should I tell her the truth?

"Well mom, I just finished getting fucked in the ass not more than ten seconds ago and I've got a gooey combination of semen and traces of my own fecal matter dripping off of my right hand while I'm holding the phone talking to you with my left. Oh, and right now, I also happen to be sitting on my toilet trying to shit whatever's left of Alex's slimy cum back out of my asshole. How 'bout with you?"

Probably wouldn't have been a good idea, so I just said,

"Um, I'm baking cookies."

"Oh, what kind?"

"Fuck!"

"What?"

"I mean, oatmeal raisin?"

"Oh good, well save some for me for when I come over tomorrow."

"Will do mom. Okay, I love you. Bye."

"Fuck! Now I've gotta bake fucking cookies for tomorrow!"

"What kind did I tell her they were again?"

Guy #7: Oct 2011. Jeff - The guy I've mentioned before that I followed home from the bar.

At that point in the year, with quitting my job and having just started school, I was a nervous wreck! That's why Alex and I didn't make it. I dumped him because of all that was going on. He got caught up in all my shit and didn't deserve to be fucked over like that.

By October I had gotten into a better routine and figured out how to study again, so I finally felt like I had time to meet Chloe for drinks one night. We started talking with Jeff and his friend Dave and by closing time, Chloe was in the process of jumping down Dave's throat (and it wasn't because she was mad at him), and I was preparing to follow Jeff home in my car.

Little did I know that in two short months I'd be following Neil home in an almost identical scenario. Except that with Jeff there was a lot more alcohol involved; and a lot less clothing; and a lot more vaginal penetration; and I actually spent the night at Jeff's place. Okay, I guess it was completely different.

Guy #8: Dec 2011 - present. Neil.

With school on winter break Neil went back home, so we went a while without seeing each other (and, NO, I didn't have sex with anyone else). He actually came back from break early and we immediately picked up where we had left off.

There is one new development in our relationship that may be worth mentioning. Neil has been staying over at my place more and more lately, so he's here with me a lot in the mornings. My classes are earlier than his a couple of days during the week, so I'll get up early and Neil will stay in bed.

Well, sometimes he'll jerk off while I'm getting ready, which I'm fine with. The problem is that he still wants me to participate in the finish. It's happened twice this week so far.

The first day I was in my bra and panties putting on my makeup in the bathroom and he called for me to come to him. When I got there he said, "I need your mouth." So I just leaned over the bed and closed my lips around the head of his dick while he finished jerking off.

The second day I was already dressed and downstairs in the kitchen when he came running down to tell me that he needed me again. So I squatted down as he shot his cum into my mouth on top of the partially chewed bite of muffin that I was eating at the time.

I don't want to make too big a deal out of this because, as things stand right now, I couldn't even tell you guys exactly what it is that bugs me about it. It's not jerking off part because it's his cock and he can jerk it off as much as he wants. Also I like how he doesn't treat the fact that he does it like it's some big secret as some guys do.

The time that I was already dressed, I was a little nervous about him getting some of it on my clothes, but Neil's usually pretty observant about realizing when he needs to keep his cumshot confined strictly to my mouth and not let it get all over me.

He won't even kiss me goodbye afterwards - not even if five or ten minutes has passed. Do any other women out there find that annoying?

When I ask him about it he says that guys have a one-hour rule. Do they really?

***** Closing Thoughts *****

Well people, if you've been wanting to reprimand me for obsessing over Cal, save it. I'm not stupid. I know that I've been doing that. I haven't been able to get him out of my mind for two reasons.

First, I'm still upset with myself for not standing up to him when he called me that awful name. Furthermore, in addition to doing it just two hours after he met me, Cal ate my pussy every single time that we had sex. If he thought I was so filthy, then what in the hell was he doing sticking his face in between my legs so often?

The panty debacle I've let go of. Cal was staying there for another three days and was probably going to find a replacement for me after I left anyway. I had no claims on him in that way and had no right to be bothered by him fucking other women.

Second, I've never been used as someone's plaything as much as I was with Cal. I'm pretty strong-willed in bed and no one has ever been able to dominate me and order me around like he did. The fact that he was almost twenty-five years older than me might have had something to do with it. Maybe the big age difference appealed to some latent desire I had buried deep down inside of me. I don't know if I'm obsessing because I'm disgusted with myself for being so submissive or because deep down I liked it and want more of it.

At the end of the day, if he were in town on business and called me over to have sex with him, I'd be at his hotel room with my legs spread before he hung up the phone. So, I guess that answers that question. That is, of course, if I was not with Neil. I would never cheat on him.

I know that as sexually active a woman as I may be, there are women out there who, instead of over the course of a year, have been with eight men all at once, and I applaud them! My circumstances haven't put me in such a situation as of yet.

When asked if I've ever had two guys at the same time, although the answer is NO right now, I can't envision it remaining that way for the rest of my life. I could see never being with eight men at once, but to not at least give it a try with two guys simultaneously almost doesn't seem natural to me.

So, I guess that puts getting DP'd on the table as well. I do that now sometimes when I masturbate and occasionally a guy will have a finger or two in one of my holes while his dick is in the other.

However, I bet that's a completely different feeling from having one guy slamming my pussy while the other one is ramming his cock full bore into my asshole at the same time, with me having no control over the depth, speed or force with which either of them enters me. Of course, I realize I could always ask them to take it easy on me if the pounding got to be too much for my little holes.

Also, if I think back on the sexual experiences I've had in the past year, where was the second guy supposed to come from? For instance, when I was out to dinner with Brian, was I supposed to just lean over to the guy at the next table and say, "Excuse me, we're going home to fuck in a little while, wanna' join us?"

Plus, no guy that I've ever been with would go for that anyway. The ones I know wouldn't even want another man anywhere near them, certainly not Neil! Maybe my best bet would be to just give in and hire two male strippers for a night. I imagine they must fuck a lot of the women they meet while working. They might not mind getting their dicks close enough to be inside me at the same time.

Oh well, I'll just have to let my sex life take me where it takes me and I'm sure that eventually I'll be fortunate enough to experience the feeling of being double penetrated by two hard cocks. From the sound of it, I think it would bring me right to that threshold between pleasure and pain. I can only imagine how nervous I'd be with my pussy already filled with cock while the second guy is preparing to muscle his erection into my asshole.

It's definitely on my mind now, though.