Smackdown Lust: Torrie's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cena grabs her hair again, pulls her head up to it's at the same level as his, and sucks on her neck. He then pushes her back down. Torrie can't belive how dominate he is. Torrie moves her hands up against the outside of Cena's as he sucks on her neck and increases speed, fucking her pussy from behind deeper. Cena slaps her ass again, but gets an idea. "Torrie, I fucked that pussy, hard and fast, but now I want you to ride my cock with your ass."

Cena pulls out and lies on the bed. Torrie takes a quick glance at a clock on a nightstand and smiles. She knows Kidman will be showing up soon. She stradles Cena's cock, which he holds to line up with her asshole. She lowers herself, and moans as the cock head presses against her asshole. Cena wraps his hands around her waist and pulls her down, forcing all of her man-meat into her tight asshole.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck!" Torrie moans feeling his entire cock slide deeper into her tight ass. Torrie takes a moment to get used to such a large cock inside of her ass. Torrie then starts to move her ass back against Cena's cock using a hard, deep thrust. Torrie places her hands onto Cena's sweaty, muscular chest. Meanwhile, Kidman arrives at the parking Garage, wondering where Torrie went.

* * *

He searched all over the arena, but couldn't find her. He asked Dupree, Mysterio and RVD but they all said they haven't seen her, and now he's starting to worry.

* * *

Back in the room, Cena places his hands on Torrie's ass checks, spreading and pushing them together as she push down on his cock. Torrie kisses him, and actually forces her tounge into his mouth. Their tounges wrestle each other, and they don't release they lip lock. As Torrie continues to kiss Cena's lips, she starts bouncing her ass up and down on his cock, practically riding the hell out of Cena's large cock.

* * *

Back downstairs in the lobby, Kidman waits for the elevator. He looks around to see if he see Torrie, but doesn't.

* * *

Back upstairs, Torrie breaks the kiss, and leans back completly on his cock, her head tilted back, facing the door. Both Cena and Torrie start to rock they're bodies, trying to drive his cock up further and deeper into her ass.

* * *

In the elevator, Kidman ponders about what to say to Torrie when he finds her, thinking up of the best excuse.

* * *

Back in the room, Torrie uses some excess force to push down on Cena and starts back to bouncing on his cock. She starts fringing her pussy as she apporaches climax. Both their bodies are covered and sweat. Torrie gasps as she reaches her climax and cums onto Cena's waist. However, Cena hasn't cum yet, he still has a little left.

* * *

Kidman walks down the hallway to his and Torrie hotel room. He pulls out the key-card and opens the door and sees Torrie riding someone's cock. "TORRIE! WHAT THE FUCK!"

Cena and Torrie ignore him and continue to fuck. Torrie squeezes her ass muscles and that's all Cena can take. He cums in her ass, filling it up with some much of his thug juice that it drips outta his ass and on his cock. Torrie throws her head back, her eyes closed as she enjoys the feel of his warm cum in her ass. Torrie eyes are filled with lust as she feels in warm cum in her ass "Mmmmm ohhhh..."

Torrie then turns her head looking back at her husband, Billy Kidman, still on Cena with a sly smirk on her face, her body and hair all cover in sweat "Hey Billy...pay back's a bitch ain't it?" Torrie laughs.

12