Small Story

Story Info
Quick talk from the perspective of a 19-year old man.
773 words
3
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a quick story on my stuff about sex in the real world.

I am still a virgin. Unfortunately, I've been trapped of even having a chance to have sex or even at least say a real naked body in my life. I know it sucks, but I know one day that's all gonna change. The closest I've ever gotten to anything remotely sexual at all was when I was having a Graduation party after I finished High School and one of my best friends, Shelby, allowed me to touch her ass and her boobs. Her ass was very firm and nice, and it was pretty big too. Her boobs were a very nice C cup and I have often times fantasized about her showing me her boobs and her giving me a tit-fuck. When I first met her, she was originally a D cup, but I did not seem to have much sexual desire for her at the time, but when I got older, I started to look at her as a woman and I thought of her sexually quite often. I tend to have a lot of dirty thoughts about my female friends. Ha! But anyways, she was a D cup but her boobs kinda shrank a little bit when we hit Senior year but they were still a good handful and I wanted to get a good look at her gorgeous, curvy body. She's not your typical, average hottie with the blonde hair and skinny physique, hell no! She's a curvy, pale-skinned, brunette who is pretty badass in almost every way, except she is a little disrespectful at times, but she is still a total badass nonetheless.

I apologize I'm going a little too far with talking about one of my best friends in that kind of light, but it's true.

It's not that I have not seen a naked woman before, I've seen tons of those in movies, some video games, the internet, sexy glamour models online, and porn videos, but I have not seen one in person, and I would definitely love to, especially grab a pair of tits when they're not clad in a bra or a shirt, and even cup a woman's bare ass.

A few of my chances to at least see a real naked body in person have been pretty much moot. For example, me and my best friend Dustan were going to go to Panama City at one point, and maybe we could've even gone to a strip club, but his damn sister did not pick up and it just left us both baffled, and I got up early for nothing. That was bullshit!

Sometimes when I talk to my lady friends, there are some small conversations of sexual talks here and there, but it doesn't get any further than that. Now I have to be perfectly honest with everyone here, If I'm going to have sex before I have a girlfriend, I'm not going for a one night stand, and I'm going to use a condom, because I'm saving the bareback thing for that special someone when the mood is right. The reason is, I do not want to get the girl pregnant, except for the special someone. I don't trust the birth control bullshit, like when a woman tells me she's on the birth control pill, I'm not trusting that, because the woman just wants to find a reason to fuck me bareback and she's probably just wanting me to be the father of her baby which I think is pretty fucking lousy, and I don't trust too many people so half of the time, I bet the woman is lying.

But you know, I'm not letting that stop me, because I know one day, I'll find that someone who means the whole world to me and if the mood is right, things are gonna get wild around those parts (if you know what I mean).

So, I'm still a virgin, but I'm not ashamed to admit it. For the ones that try to nitpick me for being a virgin, they're all acting extremely foolhardy and it makes them all look like stupid frigging ducks. I don't give a shit what the nitpickers say, they're useless to me and I don't care. I will have sex one day, but I'm never doing a one-night stand, as it's just the wrong thing to do for me.

If you're noticing any flaws to this story, I understand. My writing is not perfect, but I can tell you one thing, I've seen a lot worse.

That's the end of the short story.