Small Town Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers

About that time Don noticed Kathy was also quivering with the need to laugh. He looked down into those sparkling green eyes and had to grin. With a shrug he let Kathy go and reached for the handful of papers in Fred's hands.

Kathy turned a saucy smile to the men and flounced back to the counter. Fred leaned around the corner to watch Kathy's short skirt dance. Don walked into Sharon's office and dropped the papers on top of the filing cabinet. Turning he stood with his hands on his hips and watched as Fred watched Kathy.

With a soft wolf whistle and a tip of his cap to Don, Fred turned and sauntered back down the hallway. Don stood and considered for a moment. Fred was a few years older and a happily married man with a brood of kids, but the two men had enjoyed sharing a woman before. Looking back over at Kathy, Don was surprised to find that this time, he didn't want to share. At least not yet. For now he was happy having this blond goddess all to himself.

As he walked back to the counter to see about copping another feel, the door opened to the Mayor. Kathy immediately turned a bright pink and quickly excused herself and headed off for the bathroom. Mayor Ray watched her go appreciating the twitching skirt.

"So, I take it Kathy did okay today."

Don leaned against the counter and regarded the Mayor's twinkling eyes. "Since I know now why you knew to send her over today, I will say thank you."

"Accessed Sharon's computer, huh?"

"The bitch did good, I gotta give her props."

With a chuckle Ray reached for the door. "Why don't you lock this behind me? I know it's been a long busy day and if anyone complains about you closing early, just tell them to call me."

Don wasted no time in taking the Mayor at his word and quickly locked the door. He did take a moment to post a quick apology note in the window and then headed down the hall for the bathrooms. As he reached the door, it opened and Kathy started out.

He took her in his arms and leaned her back against the wall, pressing in tight and captured her lips with his. As she melted against him, Don reached down and gripped her legs, pulling her up, she wrapped around him. With a little difficulty, Don supported her weight, and reached up and pulled off her sweater and then his shirt. Pressing bare skin together, they continued kissing, their breathing quickly becoming harsh and ragged.

"Wait, the front door," Kathy started.

"Locked per the Mayor's instructions." Don's hands gripped Kathy's hips, holding her tight.

"Oh my god, you gotta fuck me. Fuck me now!" Kathy's hands scrambled to release Don from his pants. As she pulled him free, she guided him her to dripping wet snatch. In one move Don impaled Kathy against the wall, his cock sliding all the way to the hilt; she was so wet her juices splashed against him.

Her strong tunnel walls held him tight, her moans filled his ears. With only a few hard strokes, Kathy orgasmed hard, rocking and shaking against him. Don held her close, supporting her against the wall gritting his teeth to maintain his own control; he didn't allow his cock to move an inch while her pussy massaged him.

At a quiet noise behind him, Don looked over his shoulder to see Fred standing with his hard prick in his hand. Evidently, Fred hadn't left after all and now his eyes were glued to Kathy's quivering body. As Don's fingers flexed on Kathy's hips Fred suddenly grunted and came in his hand. When he finished, he gave Don a nod, zipped his pants and left. Don shook his head in wonder and decided that he'd have to sort out his feelings on the matter sometime later.

As Kathy's shudders subsided, Don shifted her weight and turned to carry her to Sharon's office. Kathy wrapped her arms around Don's shoulders and buried her face against his neck. Setting her gently on the desktop, Don began kissing her softly. Releasing the catch on her bra he pulled her away just enough to remove it. As he started to pull away to remove his pants, she stopped him.

With a mischievous smile she asked, "Can we record it, like she did?"

"You are so naughty. And I love it!" Don quickly moved to the other side of the desk and started the recording program. Moving back to Kathy, he kicked his pants aside. "You said that when you watched the video you wanted me to do to you what you saw me to do her. Do you understand what I did to her?"

"You fucked her in the ass. Once in college, I uh... got talked into something that involved multiple guys and ass fucking. It was the best sex ever."

"God, where have you been all my life?" Don growled as he rounded the desk and took Kathy in his arms. Trailing his lips across her cheek, he drifted down her neck. Gently biting her neck, his fingers reached to pinch her hard nipples. Kathy squirmed against him, arching her back offering up her ripe berries for tasting.

Don bathed those hot nubs with his tongue, nibbling and licking. Kathy moaned as her breathing quickened, sliding her hand down between her legs. Don grinned when he heard the wet squishing sounds her fingers made.

Spreading her legs wide, Don knelt down and pushed her fingers out of the way. Taking a deep breath of her musky scent, he leaned in a swiped his tongue all along her soaking gash. Slurping up juice, he enjoyed the sweet cream flavor that seemed to compliment the unique strawberry flavor of her skin. Don licked and nibbled the bare dark lips, occasionally slipping a finger into one of the waiting holes.

Kathy quickly shuddered to another orgasm, pussy juice spurting out. Don marveled again at Kathy's sensitivity. He flicked her clit with his tongue, causing renewed wails and bucking hips. Rising, he pulled Kathy close until the spasms began to ease up.

"You sure you can handle this?"

Kathy groaned and let her head fall back. Meeting his eyes she smiled. "Oh yeah, I'm ready." Reaching down she stroked his long prick. "I want this bad boy inside me. Deep inside."

Don chuckled and with a quick kiss, slid his cock inside her very wet pussy to lube it up. Giving her a few hard quick strokes and making her gasp, Don pushed Kathy back onto the desk. She laid back and pulled her knees up, opening herself wide.

"Fuck that ass baby, fuck it good."

Don ran his fingers through the dripping juice and then inserted one into that dark tunnel. Kathy gasped and writhed on the desk. When he slipped in a second finger to help her loosen up Kathy moaned loudly, eyes closing in ecstasy.

Carefully he pulled his cock from her pussy and pressed at the entrance of her tight asshole. With a gentle "pop" he slid right in. Kathy gave a quiet scream and pressed herself harder against his long pole. "Easy woman, easy," he chuckled.

"Fuck me, damn you." Kathy was afraid that the fire inside her would consume her completely and she would explode from the pleasure. Having a long hard dick in her ass was the hottest thing she'd ever experienced.

"Okay, you asked for it." Don began working his dick into her ass, and in just a few strokes he was buried deep. Kathy rocked and bucked against him. With a groan of his own, Don began pumping in earnest. So tight, so hot and her pussy juices were splashing against him. Grabbing her hips, he slammed his cock into her. God she was so tight.

Kathy squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples, squealing in pleasure. Don's breath caught at the beauty before him. Fucking her ass hard and deep, it wasn't long before he felt his balls begin to tighten.

"Oh god, yes. Fuck me, I'm cumming." Kathy screamed as her fingers tightened on her breasts.

With a loud grunt, Don shot his load into Kathy's hot ass hole. As the ropes of jizz began spurting from his cock, Kathy wailed and began her own orgasm. Don leaned forward on the desk as his dick continued to spurt out trickles of cum. As their bodies bucked and and writhed together, they held each other close.

"Oh wow. Now that was the best sex ever," Kathy breathed.

Don raised his head to look into her sparkling green eyes. "So you think sex on the top of a desk is the best ever?"

Kathy giggled. "Well, it's the best I've had so far."

With a playful growl Don bit Kathy's neck and then said, "Come over to my house tonight and we'll see if we can top it. I'll even grill a steak for you."

"Oh, a man that cooks," Kathy said in mock reverence. "I just may keep you," she said, making her eyes huge in wonder she wasn't able to hold back the giggles for long.

Don threw back his head and laughed. Pulling Kathy up with him, he smiled at this wonderful armful of woman that had danced into his life today. Snuggling her close, thoughts of "keeping her" made him feel warm inside.

After re-dressing and shutting down the other computers, Kathy just had to watch the video they made. She critiqued their performance and declared it perfect. Don asked her if she wanted it sent anywhere and she quickly made him promise that this one was just for them. Don burned a copy off onto CD for her and then deleted what was on the computer.

The two held hands as they crossed the employee parking lot. Don's thoughts turned back to seeing Fred. As his mind became tangled in possibilities and the new feelings he was having, he dropped into a brooding silence. These protective feelings for Kathy were so unusual for him that he just wasn't sure what do to with them.

Upon reaching Kathy's car she frowned at his preoccupation. Giving his hand a tug she asked, "So trying to figure out how to get rid of me already?"

Startled Don looked at her in shock. "Oh, hell no! Trying to figure out what all I want to do with you." He felt that was only a tiny fib to the actual thoughts in his head.

Cocking her head to the side, Kathy fluttered her lashes at him. "And just what all do you want to do with me?"

Don growled and pushed her against the side of the car. "Way too much to tell you here." After a few nibbling kisses he took a steadying breath. "So, you mentioned the time in college with the multiple guys. Would that be something you'd ever want to repeat?"

The surprise in Kathy's eyes let him know that wasn't a question she was expecting. She turned thoughtful for a moment, staring over his shoulder at nothing. Finally she looked up and replied, "Since we're just getting started with each other and have no idea what's going to happen, how about we make a deal that no multiples unless we're both okay with it?"

Don grinned as her words seemed to be just the thing he needed to hear even if he hadn't known that before she said them. "Okay, enough of the serious stuff then. I know Wanda will be back tomorrow, but what about you? I have tons of utility stuff to deal with and won't be much help to Wanda."

"I'm quite sure Mary will let me work in City Hall again. Should I put in an application for Sharon's job?"

"Oh god!" Don exclaimed. Holding that lush hot body against his, the possibility of working with this handful every day passed through him. Could he handle it? Only one way to find out. With a laugh he picked up Kathy against him and swung her in a circle.

Planting a kiss on her lips, movement across the parking lot caught his eye. A teen aged boy stood there staring at them. Don realized that when he spun Kathy her skirt must have flown up and her bare ass shown to the world. Laughing uproariously, he hugged Kathy close and gave the boy a 'thumbs up.' The boy blushed and hurried on his way.

"I think we're going to have a lot of fun together." Don's hands molded that wonderful ass as he pulled her to him for a quick grind.

PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers
12