All Comments on 'Small Town Stimulus Plan'

by morganipfw

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 15 years ago
Ugh!

Started out very good, but some incomplete sentences, missing words, typos and two sentences that defied understanding turned me off. Caused me to wonder why I should waste my time on sloppy work. <p> The second section of the story was like it was written by someone else. Where the first section enjoyed careful character development and details, the second sections was Wham! Bam! Thank you ma'm! <p> The story line fell apart in the second section. It appeared the hero had some good ideas on how to turn the factory around, so the purpose of all the unsolicited sex was unclear. Some apparently important details went unresolved. For example, you made a big deal about the doc taking several blood samples, but its significance was never apparent. <p> Recommendations: 1) read what you have written so as to find obvious errors. Better yet, take advantage of a free editor. 2) Have an objective for the story and then make sure the prose hits that objective. 3) Fill out your biography. Leaving it all blank indicates you're not proud of it. Most of the time that transcends to the story in general. Be proud of your self, be proud of your work. Otherwise, it is a turn off for your readers. You have good possibilities as an author, but in this case they missed the mark, missed by a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Start

Yes you had errors, and yes maybe the last part of the story could have used some brushing up and character development, but over all this was a really good story, and I hope it continues. It seems to me that all the available pussy in this little town is competing for the new hard cock. I wonder how the guys are going to take to the competition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
well done and very hot

Please continue the story.

As to the other comments, I usually write in Microsoft Word, and I find that the Spelling and Grammar check tool will catch almost all the little mistakes. Plus the thing is smart enough to make some recommendations on sentence structure that actually improve your writing.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
You have got to continue this.

When I go to the outback I've never got that kind of welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good start

Good introduction, but please do some proofreading. Not sure where you are going with this, but you already seem to be jumping around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Poorly written but unique story line

I would normally give a first time author a 25 for a story like this with as many spelling and grammatical errors - but this story has a somewhat unique story line which has a lot of potential to be developed so I'm being generous with a 75 rating to encourage the author to continue the story and also seek an editor to help improve the quality of the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I liked it

Was written well enough to be interesting so quit bellyaching.

lgcelsielgcelsieover 7 years ago
Great story

I really like this story. I'd like to read a sequel or three. That said, I'm really anal about spelling and grammar. Poor spelling and grammar indicates a lack of attention to detail and distract from the story. Despite that, I really enjoyed the story.

amyyumamyyumover 7 years ago
Totally ridiculous but really fun

I really liked it -- looks like he ended up in heaven! My only question -- why is this in Loving Wives since there is no indication that any of the pussy he was exposed to is married?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well done

Having once been in a similar situation in small town usa trying to save a company that was going down the pan have to say I missed out on the fun you had really want to read some more like what happens next week

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Proof reader is really needed

Good story spoiled by bad grammar and spelling.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Poorly written cheating wife comedy that wasn't really funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story started out well and then just went into fuck mode. What happened?

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

Fuck this incel bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wth?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous