Small Town Stimulus Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was right about that as my cock was trying to burst out of my shorts. I slipped off my flip flops, took off my shirt and pulled down my shorts then kicked them off onto the truck floor, As I rose up to get in between her legs on the passenger side seat, she grabbed my cock and rubbed the cock head up and down and gently squeezed as she whispered to me to suck her tits. I opened my mouth and took her left nipple into my mouth as she continued to pump my cock and tickle my ball sack. For a tiny skinny woman she had really full tits maybe not C cup but definitely a full B cup about the size of a large Georgia peach. In the glow of the lights from the truck dashboard her tits were highlighted in the dark because her nipples stuck out like beacons for my mouth to zone in on and the rest of her top was well tanned but her tits were lily white. I tried to get as much of her left tit into my mouth that I could on the first go around then I kissed her nipples and sucked on them as I alternated back and forth from tit to tit. Belinda kept moaning and encouraging me to suck harder as her hands kept rubbing my cock and squeezing and tickling my balls. It felt fantastic as she rubbed the tip of my cock that had pre cum oozing out of it in anticipation of sliding into her pussy.

She opened her legs wider and kind of turned her feet outwards to open up her pussy more for my cock. She pulled me and my cock the rest of the way over in between her tan legs, it created quote a contrast, her tan legs, tan stomach and arms, and her white pussy and tits. She guided my cock right to the entrance of her pussy with her left hand and spread her pussy lips with her right hand and I slowly slid my hips forward to shove the tip of my cock into her pussy entrance. Wanting to watch the expressions on her face I took my time and paused my pushing just as the head got tucked inside her outer lips.

From the awkward positions we were in, I thought that I would have a problem getting all of my cock into Belinda's' pussy, but as soon as the tip entered her pussy it was like her pussy took control and sucked my cock all the way into her in one big gulp. I watched her face as she went to work sliding down in the seat and drawing her legs around my waist. Her eyes went from closed to wide open and her mouth let out a big "oh my god, that feels good." I wanted to enjoy my cock inside her for a while and I rocked my hips back and forth to get comfortable and to enjoy the feeling what her pussy was going to be like.

I was in no rush to finish this free fuck and with the combination of watching the enjoyment on her face and listening to her breathing go from a gentle purr to a rushed uhh, uuh,uuh, I was able to move my hips a bit to the left and then to the right to make sure I had rubbed the left, the right and the top of her pussy with my cock. I could feel her pussy walls react to the pulsating of my cock and for the first time ever I felt a woman's pussy pull on my cock trying to suck in not only the head and shaft of my cock, but since her legs were spread so wide, it felt like my balls were going in between the lips of her pussy spread.

As I moved my hips, not pulling out my cock, she gasped a bit and said. "Wow that is some piece of meat that you are fucking me with." I just smiled and took my time to enjoy the soft, warm, very wet pussy that had captured my cock. Wanting to prolong the amount of free fuck time, I didn't pump my cock in her, I kind of lifted my hips so it pushed my cock all the way into the top of her pussy then she tighten her legs around my waist. I took my hands and squeezed her tits, rolled her hard nipples and used my mouth to suck on her tongue. After a few minutes of working her body with my hands it finally felt like I had my full length of my cock pushed into her, Belinda started to softly moan and breathe very hard. Her face got very flushed and her body chilled as I continued to touch, caress, kneed and suck every inch of her body that I could reach. I am not sure what came first, the quaking of her voice, the squeezing of her legs around me, the tightening of the pussy walls around my cock or her nails digging into my back, but all of a sudden Belinda moaned and said, "son of a bitch, son of a bitch, oh my god. Yes..yes..yes."

Her first orgasm lasted for a minute or so as her body reacted to my cock inside of her as I held still, she collapsed a bit deeper into the seat, wrapped her legs a bit lower now around my butt and whispered into my ear, "I like to be fucked hard".

Well that just about put me over the top right then and there, as I pulled my hips back and slammed my cock into her. I could feel her heels press against my back and her fingernails dig into my shoulders and I pounded and pounded her pussy for about five minutes and then I shot one of the largest amounts of cum I have ever shot into a woman. I pumped and pumped that bitch driving squirt after squirt of my cum as far as I could into her, and all she could do was keep saying, "oh my god, oh my god, fuck me fuck me hard." I was panting and sweating and sucking her mouth as I curled my toes and pushed as hard as I could to make sure she remembered whose cock was doing the job on her pussy. When I finally stopped, she groaned as her legs had cramped up and her body had broken out into a drenched sweat.

I sat back into my seat and watched as Belinda slowly recovered from my cock. She stretched her legs and then her arms, massaged her tits and quietly enjoyed the afterglow of being properly fucked. After a couple of minutes, she pulled her legs up to her chest, tossed her hair back and forth and said, "JJ that cock of yours is going to be very happy here in town." I watched as she grabbed her clothes and she slowly got dressed adjusting the air-conditioning ducts to bow cold air at her tits and pussy. Belinda wasn't the most modest woman I had ever met, as she sat there, legs spread wide open, tits sticking straight out and her hand kept reaching for my cock. Belinda asked."Before I get dressed do you want to fuck me again or do you want to do my ass." Man I tell you, I had just had the most incredible orgasm that I could remember and my balls were on empty and my knees were very sore, because as I hammered her pussy, I kept slamming into the seat frame.

I begged off, squeezing her tits and just kissing for about ten minutes, then she slowly got dressed and directed me to her house, When I pulled up the lights were on at her front porch and she turned at me and said, "don't forget, I am the best fuck in town and if you need some pussy, my pussy gets you first." With that she kissed me and opened the door and ran through the rain into her house.

I had made arrangements to stay at the City Guest House for the duration of my stay, as driving back and forth to the motel on the interstate was taking too much time. The Guest House must have been the local motel years and years ago, but now it was three tiny rooms connected together to make one livable apartment. It was down and back the lane that ran along side the old school and kind of tucked out of the way of passer bys. I crawled into bed absolutely exhausted and fell into a deep sleep thinking about how my balls had been emptied into one of the most exciting woman I had met for a long time.

The next morning I made a quick stop at the plant, as a few workers had come in early to take care of a few last minute items. By lunch time, I walked over to the festival food tent area drawn by the smell of B-B-Q and music. I stuck my head into one of the biggest tents and all the way to the back was about six ladies standing at a table laughing and talking. In the tent, there must have been a hundred of stand up tables with long white table cloths draped over them. There weren't any chairs, the tables were tall enough you could stand up and eat and that made a lot more room to get more people into the eating area.

Someone at the very back table clear in the back of the tent waved me over and yelled my name and as I kind of navigated my way to the table I recognized it was Christi and I was guessing her sister and her twin daughters. As I got closer, I saw that I was right, and I kept trying to remember everyone's name, there was Christi, her sister Jacki, and the twin daughters Melinda and Mandy, if I remembered right.

It was a big tent and they were all the way to the back of the tent and as I got a bit closer I thought there were five ladies there, but when I got within speaking distance, I only counted four. Well, no big deal, I was just going to say hello and get directions on what and where to eat. Christi and her youngest sister Jacki, were facing the direction I was coming from and Mandy and Melinda the twin teenage blond girls had there backs to me as I greeted everyone.

All of the ladies had on the same color of uniforms, the twin teenage girls had on short boots with pom-poms on them; a wrap around short skirt had a short belly shirt with a real short vest that accentuated their tits, resting on top of the table were a couple of batons. The skirt, top and boots were a blend of red, white and blue and looked very sexy on the tanned blond twins. Christi had on the same outfit, but instead of the belly shirt had on a white silk top that was mostly unbuttoned, and her skirt wasn't a wrap, it had a back zipper to it and was tied at the waist. Jacki, her sister, who was more brunette then blond, had on the same short skirt that the teenagers had on, higher boots on her longer legs and no top under her vest that barely covered up her bra.

I kind of remembered in last weeks paper a picture of the dance and twirl team that featured ten twirlers, six dancers and Jacki, Christi and her other sister Lori as the coaches. The team had won some sort of regional trophy and was going to lead the summer festival parade down Main Street. Well from the looks of things I knew that the parade was going to get started off with a bang as there was a lot of flesh and implied sex showing from this group.

Jacki and Christi kind of parted and motioned for me to stand in between them and I went around the table and started to say hello to everyone and see what was up. When Jacki moved over, I could look down her vest and see all of her tits being pushed up by her bra. In my mind I was wondering if I popped the two buttons holding her vest, I bet her tits would just spring out. No sooner had we started talking then I felt Jacki and Christi put there arms on the lower part of my back and kind of retain me with a gentle push toward the table so I couldn't step back. I didn't complain there were worse things that could happen to a guy then to have two lovely ladies in their late thirties trying to grab his ass

From under the table cloth, I felt someone reach up and pull down my shorts and underwear and in shock, I started to back up. Jacki and Christi kept a strong grip on me while Mandy said, "JJ, mom and Aunt Jacki and Aunt Linda and my sister and I want to thank you for all of the things you have done. Please just stand right there and enjoy."

As Mandy was finishing her last words, I felt a warm wet mouth suck my cock into a throat and a hand go between my legs and cup my balls. I didn't know what to do, here I was, in the back of a tent, in the middle of the day, between to MILF's looking at the twin teenage daughters and someone was under a table with my cock in her mouth. I was speechless as I looked to my left and Christi who had on a white top that showed her nipples poking through her bra and then to the right as Jacki was slowly unbuttoning her vest so I could see here bra.

Jacki's hand had dropped down to one of my ass checks and she kept grabbing and stroking my ass and running her finger up and down my crack, Jacki unbuttoned her vest and pushed her titties in her bra against my side and took of her boot off and run her soft leg up and down my leg. Christi while on the other side of me ran her fingernails up and down my spin and reached up and grabbed my face to give me a kiss.

In my over stimulated mood, I grabbed onto the table cloth with both hands as my cock started to react to the tongue of the sister under the table. The combination of her deep-throating my cock, her stroking of my balls, Jackis' attempt to put her finger into my ass, and Christi trying to suck my tongue out of my mouth, was just about all I could stand.

I was just starting to go weak in the knees, and really started to sweat, and I wasn't doing any of the work. I could feel the cum rising from my balls as all of the rubbing and kissing and stroking and sucking on my cock was slowly building my climax. Aunt Jacki looked at her twin nieces and said, "Girls, JJ needs some visual stimulation, turn around and take off your skirts."

My god, if there was a heaven, I had to be in this tent in the middle of nowhere. The sister under the table was trying to suck my cock right off of my body, she had the entire length in her mouth, and her fingernails were in between my legs rubbing the area between my ball sack and my ass. Jackis' nipples were now pushing through the center of her bra where it was made of see through material and her finger was rubbing the area around my ass hole.

I was bending a bit forward onto the table trying to control my load of cum so I could just enjoy everything that was going on. AS I leaned forward I was looking right at the asses of the twin teenage girls. Mandy had on a white thong with two little strawberries right at the top of the T of the material that was nestled with on top of her but cheeks. The white color really stood out against her tan legs and she kept putting her hands in the thong elastic sides and pulling it up and down. When she pulled down the left side of her thong I could see the tiniest of her tattoo that was on her hip.

Melinda had on a pair of black silk tie panties that had little pink bows on the side. Her ass was shapelier and the panties cupped to outline her full ass cheeks. Melinda had longer legs and had a come fuck me look standing there in vest, panties and boots. When she pulled her panties up tighter, she grinned at me as a camel toe outline formed from the outline of her cunt.

Christi was whispering in my ear," JJ, if you are real good, would it be great to have those girls dance in those outfits just for you?" My tongue was hard as my cock, all I could do was say,"un-huh." I think Jacki sensed that it was time to get the job done before someone came by and spoiled our party. Jacki said, "Melinda baby, turn around and face JJ and pull your panties down, I think he is ready to cum." Those words were all it took, my head went down on the table top, my cock erupted into the sisters mouth under the table, Jackis' finger went into my ass hole and Christi kept whispering, "fuck that bitches mouth, fuck her mouth."

My cock erupted, I collapsed, I gripped the table cloth, I couldn't breath and I just rested my head on top of the table trying not to pass out. It took me a few minutes to recover as I felt my cock being licked clean and my ass cheek being spanked by Jacki who had a streak of kink in her. I finally looked up, the twins had back on their uniforms, Jacki had her vest back on and Christi was leaning over to me and was telling me that if I thought this was good, wait until next week.

12