All Comments on 'Smoke and Mirrors'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

So stupid. These lazy writers come up with this intricate plot where people suddenly become sociopaths and sex addicts and are blackmailed without any effort. Then, when the blackmailer is arrested, they can't bother to do basic Internet research (pro-tip: ALL laws, statutes, and regulations are online, as are hundreds of thousands of court case records). Every one of those men was guilty of at least five, possibly as many as seven felonies. At least two of them are Federal, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another LW story where the wife is blackmailed into sex (which is rape) repeatedly, and becomes addicted to it. Sigh. Definitely fictional. Unless women have serious mental problems, they detest being raped. And not coming forward to tell her husband after first time or just plain losing her job and filing a sexual harassment claim on Spradling? Just dumb.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

The bullshit she spouted is exactly that bullshit she threw away her marriage cause she wanted to if she didn't want to fuck them other guys she would have told her husband not hide it she was a slut pure and simple

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Personally I am glad Anne sued the ass hole Jack and got plenty of money with her lawsuit. She was blackmailed into her sexual encounters and still loveed her husband but was afraid to tell him. Out of guilt she tried to scew her husband to death. As soon as the husband found out he should have confronted and helped end this whole thing. Instead he takes the dump her as soon as possible. His feelings wer hurt because she didn't confide in him. Of sourse she didn't, even though she still loved him she was afraid to do that and that is understandable.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Husband was as much to blame as his wife for letting his marriage fall down the cocaine rabbit hole!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He threw away the marriage. It was all his choice.

Btw, the anon ranting about Stockholm syndrome is so wrong to be laughable. Patty Hurst is proof of that, unless you're trying to claim she did it freely, and therein lies the rub.

Perhaps the salient point in this story is the reaction to having done a little coke. Who gives a shit. Even taking into consideration when the story was written, big deal no one really cares, everyone was doing it and if you're not still doing it then there's really no issue, end of. The husband must be an uptight prick and that explains a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a cuck! Despite suspecting his wife was cheating.. Mr wimp hubby continues being a pig happy in the mud… Story could have at most finished in 1/2 pages..just dragged on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why would the pussy whipped husband let the sexual changes in his wife go on for so long without questioning his wife about it. Silly to think someone would not speak up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You guys with your "trope" crap. This was published in 2007 morons. It was probably one of the original stories on the topic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pussywhipped CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The analysis by Anonymous 4 months prior had this desd to rights. Weak basis for what transpired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but not a convincing plot. I am so tired of the LW trope that a blackmailed loving wife will become addicted to being raped (and yes blackmail sex is rape!) It is stupid and unrealistic. The only viable reasons to go through eith blackmail sex are things like serious threats of violence against loved ones or thr wife herself, or maybe serious and devastating financial or legal ruin. Even the latter cannot be expected to hold out for long. The former perhaps but then need to go to the FBI and police. She might have thought she could have sex once to save her career, and bad as that is, her decision after videotaped to keep doing it and not tell her husband is nonsensical. Then to become a whore who gets pimped out on that hotel every Wednesday is ludicrous. Somehow almost every blackmailed wife on this site develops Stockholm Syndrome or gets addicted to rape sex. Disgusting trope. And yes while Stockholm Syndrome is invoked even by commenters below, it is not so simple and/or common. It occurs in situations of extreme power mismatch, imprisonment, or fesr of tortureor pain. Blackmailing with videos of extramarital sex is not remotely in the same orbit. Balderdash. And the point is nit that she derived pleasure from the sex she was forced to have, it was that she willingly enjoyed fucking multiple mem as a blackmailed whore once a week. How is that the husband's fault? She has serious issues. Rape victims, even those afflicted by Stockholm Syndrome, do not enjoy the sex they are forced into. Going along with it and actively enjoying it at a psychological, not just physical, level is nonsense. Otherwise the only other explanation is serious mental problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Studies do show that women fear blackmail much more than men do..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ranked it a 4 strictly for the quality of the writing and the plot development although the latter was strung out way beyond what could/should have been the case had the MC actually acted upon the clear data the wife had given him for weeks.

I did not like this story; I believe that the actions of the two main characters were both illogical and only minimally justified. The wife certainly had fault in not immediately calling her blackmailing boss's threats by telling her husband and the police. The husband just as certainly had fault in his "holier than thou" disregard for the wife's emotional turmoil after she had been put "between a rock and a hard place"--with no good outcome really possible whatever she did. And so she succumbed to her sexuality in coming to enjoy being forced to act like a slut; ever heard of the "Stockholm Syndrome"? As a passionate woman it would have been surprising had she not had "some" pleasurable moments upon being forced to fuck--and therefore having had any real responsibility for her actions taken from her.

Psychologically this story is weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She said on the days those men got done with her she'd come home and fuck him also... why wasn't he puking? HE was eating her pussy and putting his unprotected dick in her well used 4 hour pussy.. my gawd, he should've been violently puking his guts out... this wife definitely just enjoyed the gangbangs.. this is why she didn't stop, this is why she didn't tell her boss to go fuck himself tell whoever whatever he wants 🙄. This is why she continued her gangland even after she suspected he knew what's he was doing.. it seem to me she was trying to slowly move him in to his cuck role. Hence why she would be hot and horny, the same night after 4 hours of getting plowed.. she brings him home cum soaked used up stretched out pussy.. lucky him ehhh?🤮🤮🤮....my problem withthe MC is that he was still eating her pussy, fucking her raw even when he SUSPECTED she was cheating. I don't understand how he was able to get hard? 😕... men really do think with their cocks🤣🤣🤣🤣.. cause babyyyyyy.. aint no way🥴🥴... I am petrified of diseases.. nothing dries you up faster than STDS or thoughts of catching one.. no fucking way would I be able to spread my legs, for someone putting my life in danger. by sleeping with multiple people without protection.. a married mother having unprotected risky sex is just a big FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR HEALTH, FUCK YOUR LIFE to their mate.. that's what I get from that... you're not only cheating, but you care so little about me that you'd risk my life and health, and do it unprotected... I don't understand how he wasn't disgusted?.....Even after finding out she's in motels having a four hour mini gangbang on Wednesday's 🤭..

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

What a dickhead the husband was, he was either a dickhead or a calculating bastard who wanted her gone anyway. I think dickhead Cuck though.

Scores 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. Husband was really passive for weeks. Waiting for four hours? Really? Also the cocaine use as a reason for blackmail is beyond weak. A DA would do virtually nothing but demand a rehab program for a white suburban mom. No freaking way there would be leverage there to force to have sex. Even then if she was stupid enough to do it the first time, if she had any remorse she still could have gone to the husband. Who cares about your reputation. Blackmail sex is rape! The ensuing Stockholm syndrome trope is of course an important element to the story but tiresome. If it were this easy, blackmail would be going on rampantly. As it is she lost her job anyways (big whoop if she lost it at the start with the cocaine charge). And sued the boss for harassment and blackmail (could have done that after the first tryst). Wasn't even clear btw how long this had been going on. Based on the MC's recollection if he was correct but exactly when, wasn't more than a few weeks plus the several weeks he took to get himself to do anything. Smart move to get a PI. That is all they needed to do together from the start or near the beginning. The recorded messages would have blown everything up. And the harassment case would have been a absolute slam dunk. What she couldn't bring her own recording device into her boss's office? I guess she was coked out moron. And again for someone who saw the signs early, the Mc was very passive. To each their own.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Not even close to the amount of suffering the bitch deserved. Basically a wimp cuck folded. How much of the 6 figures did he or the kids get? A bad taste in the mouth story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh the minute she walked in and the other man joined her i would have called the cops about drugs and prostitution

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

What kind of dumbass sits in a parking lot for four hours while his wife "entertains"? Yeah, it makes for a lousy story, but taking charge of the situation and ending it is what real people do. 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

" Then I really knew something was wrong", "Then I really really knew", "Then really, really really knew... It's interesting how he's a cuck in the beginning, then in the last few paragraphs, he knew what he had to do and did it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

IT TOOK THE PUSSY-WHIPPED CUCK LONG TO ACT BECAUSE HE WAS RECEIVING GREAT SEX FROM THE WHORING WIFE!! PATHETIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable and well written story.

Les

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

sad, but well done.

I guess I'd modify the last line. It wasn't just her loss. It was his loss and his kids' loss.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Sad story, if she had only come to her husband with the blackmail problem he would have protected her and life would have gone on. In this case she didn't and the result was she lost it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing =new here, in fact, it's been done better elsewhere, and where were the smoke and mirrors - pretty poor really

gfrhgfrhabout 3 years ago
WTF?

It boggles my mind that writers continue to pen stories where a person continues to have unprotected sex with their spouse when they suspect the other of cheating. This makes the character appear dumb as fuck or they may want to be a cuck up to a certain point. Anyone that does this in real life has no self respect in my opinion and definitely doesn't have my respect. Side note: Any wife that pulls a weekly gang bang deserves to be destroyed.

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago

It's impossible for Jack, her boss, to have been convicted of blackmail. What he did was not blackmail it was extortion - a completely different crime.

You need to do some basic research and/or get some good Editors for your stories. A mistake such as this completely destroys your credibility as well as the narrative's veracity - makes you look like a foolish rank amateur who still lives in his mommy's basement...

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Weak story. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
what was the smoke and mirrors

that clued him in? I never got that, unless it was the extra good sex?

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Another slow witted husband and a cookie cutter LW wife.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

From the very first, he didn't want to save his marriage, it obviously meant nothing to him. What a w man he was. Because the sex was so good he kept putting off finding the truth. From the first hint of suspicion a loving husband would have set out to keep his family together, he may well have failed, but he could always have told the children how hard he had tried. All that Jim can say to them, the sex was so good I let it go on until it was past saving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Blackmail only works when you give into the threat and you keep the secret instead of exposing it. Telling her husband about her past drug problem and how she was being threatened with blackmail by her boss for her past mistakes would have stopped the blackmail in its tracks. At that point the husband would have understand and helped her. Giving into the blackmail and having sex with countless men, well there's no way your husband is never going to forgive you for that. Never be so scared of your past mistakes that you fuck up your present and future. Anne was stupid and ruined her life and her families.

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
That is the problem

When you let a woman rule the roost when something goes wrong and you try to question them they shut you down straight away. But the truth is you have to man up stop just trying to keep the peace and stand up and cause a big argument sometimes.

I know I am much the same as he was for a while then I just blew my top and put both wife and step daughter in their place. Now they don't dare not answer me with nothing is wrong or it's not my business as everything in a marriage is the business of both parties and I mean everything.

If a woman ever said to me it's my body I can do what I want with it she would be meeting the door with her suitcases before she had finished the comment.

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
What?

What man, other than a true knowing worthless cuck, would continue to fuck his wife while thinking she was cheating? The way this is written, he even went down on her while suspected she was cheating. Turns out she was and he probably ate someone else's creampie. When suspecting, either confront, get evidence, or just leave! Don't fuck, unless you want to play Russian Roulette for STD's.

QuintiusQuintiusover 3 years ago
Ho hum

While this wasn't a bad premise at all, there was no fire to it, no drama, and no catharsis. It was a three-page summarization of a sequence of events. All we got was a lot of this guy's observations and thoughts and weak emotions, then a five minute, semi-emotional conversation. It could have been a good story but as it is it's just dull.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
No excuse

I'm not excusing her actions in the least, but Ann needed support and didn't get it. Her husband was stupid to not follow his instincts, though once he had them, it had probably been going on for a long time. He did mention the Christmas party and Jack Spradling talking about Wednesday. The sad fact is he was just as big a fool as she was.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Lose her job over previous cocaine use?

I'm not sure that's what would happen in this day and age. Still, it was a good story. Watching her decline was sad, but believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What's wrong with this guy....

This guy new the moment it happened...what the hell did he wait for...he waited much to long to find out...although he did make a stand...he looked like a whimp untill he did...You do find out she was blacked mailed into it...and then she finds out she loves it...big problem now for her...I buy the divorce...but he should have been their to help her get her life straighten out...she couldn't stand up to the blackmailer and she did need the help...again he looks like a whimp here to me...and I again hate what the author does to this woman...You don't say what happens to her after she is caught... like the woman never counted...let's hear what she's feeling and thinking...I'm glad that some stories on this site does that........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
4/22 Anony:. Trend?

I'm selective about what I read in LW, so maybe I'm overlooking writing trends. I am reasonably sure that this story, written in 2007, wasn't part of today's trends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What shit

The trend seems to be let the wife keep cheating. What happened to stopping it. Like most MEN would do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not a very...

...well written story. It is a story that shuffles along, dragging its feet. It is slow to the point that it became difficult to maintain any significant level of interest. A one-star special!

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
And.......

What happened to the assholes who used her thru blackmail???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!

Would have wanted Spalding to "give-up" the other guys who fucked her! They'd have all ended up crippled for the rest of their rotten lives!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This took way too long to develop. It was almost painful to stay interested. It came across as an internet click bait article that keeps dropping hints about a pivotal moment, but dragged on so long it became anti-climactic and boring.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Blackmail

The only way this blackmail ends well , in LW , is to tell the husband and of course not turn into a whore.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 5 years ago
Great plot however ...

The way he gathered the goods, continued to have sex with her placing the health at risk, and her total lack of expressing the issue to her hubby. It really didn’t mesh well.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

More like his loss, she got a settlement from the company, a new apartment, job, and he had to carry the household she had no parental expenses. Am Sure she will find a new man before he finds a women to take him and his kids, probably never will and he will end up a fat, old bitter angry guy while she sails on to a new life. So much for “taking care of the problem” dumb s%@t.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
1 star for a metric fuckton of stupid

he know to the day she forst cheated yet does nothing for months allowing it to proceed from one instance of blackmailed rape to her gleefully pulling trains

she can read him like a book but doesnt notice for months that he knows she is cheating

she allows herself to be blackmailed over unproveable allegations of cocainue use in the 80's when there was no police record, or rehab stay and only counseling with private practitioner?

he is a moron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I wanna tell you

Tho stories like this are typical,do they always have to end so bitterly,for example take these into account.

1.Ann may have started enjoying herself after Spradling blackmailed her but she was not the one who started it,Spradling was,so the blame should go to him.

2.It was obvious Ann was trying to straighten out her life by getting professional help and suing Spradling for sex harrasment and stuff.

3.And as for her husband my opinion is pretty clear that that asshole doesn't deserve Ann even tho she cheated on him,he was just an asshole prick.

4.Again sure Ann cheated,but it could be as they say "a blessing in disguise" and she can find a better man that won't drop her because of one mistake she made.

Jeez,these stories are just too depressing,any normal person could forgive if the other person is trying to clean up their life,but apparently such shit ain't possible for everybody.Interesting read tho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What?

This story’s not complete.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
He is almost as bad

He caught on quickly and let it go on

Oh so sad she was so good a mom what kind of values she setting for the kids

I don't feel a bit sorry for him

But I am grateful it wasn't longer 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ummmm

I know men are not supposed to hit women but in some cases why can't they in some way beat the shit out of the cheating cunt? I mean in the dark, ski mask, bust a knee cap or two. I mean once a week or so forever?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Faulty emphasis

The story is stereotypical, not bad but a typical cliche used many times already.

But the bigger problem is the emphasis on meaningless descriptions of sex in the first 3/4 of the story while dropping the plot resolution almost like an afterthought ("I never knew how he did it, but Tommy called me a couple of days later and said the investigator had gotten bugs in place") in the end without any serious elaboration.

That is a lousy writing and a clear example how to mess up a decent idea (albeit a cliche) and turning the whole thing farcical. I really do not understand why was there so much of a sex description in the first place since it is also a total cliche. By the way, what sensible male would want to sleep with a wife after he has realized that she had been fucked by 4 different men the day earlier! ("Ann did manage to coax me into sex that Thursday night")

Would an intelligent man be concerned with Herpes and HIV if not outright disgusted?

1/4 of Americans has genital herpes, just think about that. If your wife/girlfriend is a slut you do not need to do any PI work. It is almost certain that sooner or later you will pick up STD from her sluting around.

Of course, only a Literotica writer that does not think would manage to forget something like that.

2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kids End Up the Big Losers!

It was the threat of blackmail that led Ann to turn into a complete slut? She didn't love her husband enough to say no and bring him in on the threat? She couldn't see the possibility of getting caught and ruining her family? I call "Bull Shit"! She even admitted to her husband that she came to enjoy all the sex! Deep throat with swallowing,up the ass,probably being DPed and gang banged and she saw nothing wrong with that or how the repeated, escalating sex parties could eventually be discovered with the outcome being far worse than the original blackmail threat? Let's face it,the sex became the most important thing in her life,damn the marriage,to hell with the family. ~ She got what she deserved,divorced! Jimbo was a bit of a dick in the way he behaved. As soon as he suspected anything he should have confronted her! (Or was his comment about possibly going forward with the marriage if it was a brief affair a load of shit?) Also,he had unprotected sex with her AFTER he knew she'd been fucking those sleaze balls,probably bareback? ~ When I was finished reading this story,Ann and Jim could have hit by a truck! Their kids would have been better off with Bill and Gretchen anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Enough Pain

Seems like her boss didn't much pain in this deal. The husband should have also sued the asshole and the company they worked for. Plus Spradling should have been dealt a truck load of real hurt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Baretta said it and I heard it

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

She did the crime and will now do the time.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Blackmail

She got blackmailed but she could have told Jim and together they could have handled it. But she started enjoying it too much, and then expanding it. She got more than she deserved in the settlement. Did she share the six figure settlement with him and the kids?

_RD__RD_almost 6 years ago
Yeah, this doesn't work

As people said, the coke is a non issue - there's only anecdotal evidence. He threatened this apparently strong willed woman with the sack unless she screwed him and she gave in? and then *kept* giving in? but she sued him later on anyway - why not at the start?

The couple are apparently utterly dysfunctional too. She didn't feel she could go to him for help, their sex life didn't seem to work given how much she actually enjoyed sex with him post-meetings ( why, in all these years, was there no sign? ) and he didn't actually care enough about her to push harder about what was going on, he just wanted the sex. And then when it comes out that it's blackmail ( and given she sent the guy to prison later, it really was ) he just dumps her. What a fucking prick - no wonder she couldn't say anything. Yet he comes out smelling of roses. That she didn't fight he divorce might be the most honest thing of all - finally recognised what an ass she married.

I wouldn't touch her with a long stick because she is still a liar, but this is too onesided.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She got blackmailed and he divorces her?

Wow. What an asshole.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
well done almost

cheaters should always know that there will be consequences

although i am disappointed that he let the asshole off and only punished the wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No stars

He is a pompous turd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid

Stupid story, unbelievable story line, unbelievable ending.

Just plain stupid through and through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This story really doesn't work

First of all her giving up the kids without a fight.2 . That Coke issue was a non issue. How could he use that as blackmail for sex since it was never documented and was in her past.3 then he brings other to fuck her and she goes along ,makes no sence . 5 years for blackmail ? And sex. .

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonabout 6 years ago
Sad story, but well written...

Can't see why she would succumb to his blackmail scheme: Husband already knew about the coke thing and she'd stopped doing it years before. So she did all that to save her job? Please. She agreed to do it because, in her mind, she could have some strange and it wouldn't really be her fault because her boss was making her do it.

It wasn't true, but she could rationalize it that way and not feel as guilty about cheating. He needed to give her the boot; sooner or later, she'll get over the divorce, start feeling good again, and start looking for some more parties. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Did

Not really like this one. Reading three pages just to end up depressed is a drag.

Quadman07Quadman07over 6 years ago
Needs second chapter

needs more pages, in my opinion it is not a complete story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1* Wimpy Cuck Crap

Wimp obtuse author just like the husband character.

MartyMBMartyMBover 6 years ago
This one was painful to read

Its always fun to read that "She should have done...", especially since this is a story. But if I were recommending something, it would be that Ann needed to decide which was easier: getting a divorce and losing custody once her cheating was confirmed, or telling her husband and going through a really rough time, but *solving the problem!* I'd hope it was the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well that was a cluster fuck

Any dolt knows that she gets the house, full custody, alimony and child support in a divorce. Her adultery has nothing to do with the divorce. It's a no-fault world these days in divorce court. So unless he can show she's an alcoholic or a drug addict, he's toast which made this story ridiculous, even for a fantasy.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 7 years ago
illogical

Saying 'I have x years invested in...' as an argument to stay with a spouse who is a cheater makes as much sense as saying something like:

'I have x years invested with Enron, I'll stick with them no matter what.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bullshit story

The whimp husband did nothing to the blackmailing Spradling! A real man would have beat the shit out of Spradling and his friends with a good alibi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To "the ending was a little lacking "

That's an interesting question. I don't think in real life a woman who really loves her husband and family would submit to blackmail. But I can say that I have experience with an ex who kept secret some things because she thought it would change how I felt about her. Ultimately it was her trying to hide who she was and how I found out what she was hiding from me that split us up. I honestly don't know if, had she just been upfront with me in the beginning, it would have worked out and we would be together. But the lack of faith to tell the truth is what ended it. I'm curious about what the women readers hear think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ending Was A Little Lacking

Why do people, especially women, fear the blackmail more than going to their husbands and together fight the scumbag behind the blackmail? To put the blackmailer ahead of her husband, children and marriage signals her willingness to forfeit them. Your ending needs some improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a good ending

I like the way you write and have just about read all of the loving wives you written.

This one had a bad progession of things that is not very believable if he suspects something is going on. She was being blackmailed into doing what she did. Makes a big difference if he loved his wife like he professed. A reasonable person would have made her sit down and told her how the cow ate cabbage and what would happen if she didn'f tell him everything. Not pussy foot around saying I don't know what to do. He is just as guilty as she. This should have ended with after a period of time and counseling they would try to get past it. If they didn't so be it. Mainly because of the blackmail and the children. I think this deserves another and more appropriate ending. The stories don't have to end in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anon-crappy

Anyone who spells TRUE STORY AS YOU DO tru storey is the one who needs a smart pill

I have researched the facts and someone is just giving karma an assist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Crappy

U could have done a lot better than tie crap. And to tru storey bullshit. Y don't u take a smart pill and quit writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Helena Montana serial cheater

TRUE STORY

Details about serial cheating wife on her 3rd husband available on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Former college instructor lost her job because of that info

Husband stayed with her. Not sure why. Do know he is a panty sniffer and for almost a year she made sure her panties were filled with two loads of one of her students seed. He would watch her bathe in prep for his Friday night bj with her panties pressed to his face. She expressed her delight in that fact in emails and IMs to her lover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Confession

She aggrandized her sexual encounters. Any sane woman who loved her husband and kids the way she professed to love them, would not have said what she said. Also, I don't see any woman, no matter how compromised she was, doing what she did. The plot makes for a good story but it ain't real life. Formulaic all the way.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Ended with a whimper

The story started off well but you seemed to lose intrest after the first hotel spying.

The energy went out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a total crock of horse manure.

So after being afraid that her husband will smear her name (he's actually blackmailing her) she sues Spradling and the Company bringing everything out into the open? That made no sense. And it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Any Court in the land gives her custody, use of the family home until the kids graduate, big alimony and child support (remember she doesn't have a job) and a big part of his retirement. I don't recall anything about a pre-nup so she would have gotten a share of the hardware store or used that as leverage to get and even bigger split of their marital assets. While this might have been a nice little fantasy, the reality was he got to see his kids every other weekend, 2 weeks in the summer and maybe on a few holidays or their birthdays - if she didn't really stick it to him. And she had him by the balls. This story was totally unbelievable and implausible. Couldn't enjoy it knowing it was just so far out there and wrong. No stars.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
no resolution. no emotion.

and what of Spaulding?

yawn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Generic

Too generic,woman cheats they divorce pretty much tells the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
were is the revenge

were is the revenge on the asshole spradling you let him get away not doing anything to him when you knew he forced her into doing this

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE WORST PART OF BLACKMAIL AND BRAINWASHING

it makes the subject think what could be. TK U MLJ LV NV

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Huh!!!

The underlying premise in the story is that she was in rehab in her past. If this wife actually loved her husband and family, why didn't she tell her boss to let everyone know that she was in rehab and to shove the job up his ass. It was a real weak idea for blackmail. She was in rehab years ago, so what. She has been off drugs for some years. She spread her legs and became a whore too easily.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
SMOKE ON THE MIRRORS

is only good for decoration. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She Paid a Price

She gave up custody to prevent the incriminating evidence being used against her then used it against her asshole boss while she was the victim rather than the whore she would have looked like if hubby leaked it. Besides, its fiction. its not real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The last two commentors are so full of shit...

that they stink even on a laptop screen.

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
trial

the tapes and evidence could easily have been challenged in court probably resulting with her retaining at least joint guardianship. The smoke and mirrors was the author's, not hers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She would have gotten a GOOD lawyer with the kids at stake

And he would have gotten a restraining order for all the illegally obtained tapes. And then he would have opened up the can of Whoop Ass on her Boss and made him the bad guy. In the divorce hubby would have MAYBE gotten Joint custody, but she would have stayed in the house with him paying alimony and child support. I like your ending but it was simply too unbelievable. He lost.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
one glaring inconsistency

The reason for the quick signature on the divorce was to prevent the details from becoming public. Yet, she took her boss to court, during which the details would have all come out.

As you so eloquently said, oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not a factual statement..

Women do not always get custody. In the majority of cases yes, but certainly not always. That being said she gave up custody in this story, again rare but it does happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It may be delusional.

But it's makes more sence then the way you're fucked up country rolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worthless

She could have been outed to everyone and the Courts still would have given her custody and the house until the kids graduated High School. Because that's the way we roll in this country. This story was delusional.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#3 SMOKE AND MIRRORS CAN ONLY FUNCTION

if its not a 2way mirror and there is no wind, TK U MLJ LV NV

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
Forgive does not mean reconcile

I actually liked the story. It was an interesting plot and I actually liked the husband. I also liked the fact that he actually FORGAVE her. Forgive does not mean reconcile. It means that you release that person of what they did to you. By doing that you release the hold that the person has over you. As long as you are angry with that person, they will always have a hold on you. If you are having a great day, and you see your ex, or your children tell you a story about your ex, and you are suddenly angry, then your ex has power over you. They didn't even have to do or say anything to you to ruin your day. That is what you release yourself from when you decide to forgive and let go. That is what the protagonist did in this story. In the end, he has a better relationship with his kids. That is a happy ending

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
no his loss

And the children's loss. She's free wealthy young and attractive. I'd call that a win for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
listen to huecuck if

you want the down-low on what it means to be a cuck; he is an admitted cuck and knows first hand everything there is to know about living as a cuck, cuckhood, cuckoldry and cuckdom.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous