Smoke and Mirrors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarakin
Tarakin
30 Followers

As soon as she had thought that, Alban got a new command and, biting his lips, took a grip on Laura's blouse and began to pull it up.

"Laura, lift your arms up," The Great Cardini ordered, while standing behind Mrs. Chester, caressing her ample breasts.

Laura, her eyes still fixed on her teacher's now hard manhood, obeyed. Alban kept pulling up and her silky blouse was soon over her head. He held it up and with one hand expertly undid Laura's bra clasp. Alban was moving faster now, made bolder by his student's compliance. It was time now for Laura to stop this, Penny thought, before it went too far! Was her friend still waiting for that kiss to happen?

Alban meanwhile had worked Laura's shirt off completely and dropped it on the floor next to her shoes and stockings. Next he reached down and undid Laura's elegant pants. He started tugging them down, one side, then the other until they were below her shapely ass. He pulled Laura's legs up, reached between them to grasp the waistband of her pants and pulled them to her knees. Her panties were now showing, the blue silken panties she had secretly bought.

"Kick your feet, Laura." Alban ordered, dropping out of his hypnotized status for a moment without noticing. Neither did Laura, it seemed, for she did indeed and her expensive pants slipped to her ankles, then off, sliding to the floor of the stage onto the growing pile of clothes.

Penny had to act now. Maybe Laura really had been hypnotized or drugged, maybe she was simply out of her mind, but she had to protect her cousin. In a rush, Penny stormed onto stage. This was far more than smoke and mirrors and it had to end right now!

"Stop that! Now!"

The stage lights dazzled Penny's eyes and it took a moment for them to adjust, and in that moment she realized she had been too hasty. An iron hand had gripped her shoulder, stopping her, and an old pocket watch was dangling before her eyes.

"Do you think you can really hypnotize me?" Penny growled quietly toward the man behind her. The Great Cardini chuckled, and then answered.

"We both know I can't do that. But I can make you reconsider. See the camera over there? In the corner? And the other one right over the door? Or the one where my assistant is standing?"

Penny indeed did see the cameras, but she did not understand.

"You have my word that whatever is being taped is destroyed right after the show, you can watch me doing it. You also have my word that if you interrupt me or my show, than what's on the tape will be sent to everyone you know. You may lose both your teachers and your friend will be very embarrassed. Or do you think her parents would like to see her being so eager to be stripped on a stage?" The Great Cardini had whispered every word, and now he let the threat sink in. As he talked, he continued waving his watch before her eyes.

"Speaking of your friend, she seems to be happy to go along. Will you spoil her fun? She's old enough, isn't she? And she gets more than she bargained for it seems. That is, if you are going to be 'hypnotized' also, dear. Do we have a deal?"

The words from the hypnotist sunk into Penny like ice water as she noticed Laura was just watching her, trying to keep her face blank. Penny knew better of course, they had been friends practically from birth. Her friend and cousin was neither drugged nor hypnotized. And Laura didn't want it to stop, at least not now. Was she out of her mind?

Penny knew she had no real chance now. Reluctantly she nodded. The press on her shoulder went away.

"What's your name?" The Great Cardini asked loud.

"Penelope, but everyone calls me Penny," she answered truthfully, trying to sound like a puppet.

"Penny, please take your place right behind Mrs. Chester," The Great Cardini ordered. Penny obeyed, trying as much as possible to move without using her knees to enhance the effect.

"Ladies and Gentleman, our newest hypnotized guest, Penny Styrgon!" Penny's eyes went wide while the crowd laughed and applauded. Alban seemed to have told The Great Cardini her full name!

"Penny, please play with your class teacher's tits. They seem to have been neglected for way too long!" The Great Cardini ordered. Penny paled even more. She looked at Laura for help, but her friend simply gave her a tiny shrug. She didn't seem to have any objections with that order. Penny ground her teeth and for the first time in her life touched the breasts of another woman. They felt warm and soft, yet firm. Mrs. Chester didn't react at all, but the look Alban gave her was a bit jealous. Did he stage the whole thing not only to see his colleague naked, but also to touch her? Penny's face changed from white to red. Nobody noticed, since The Great Cardini turned the crowd's attention on the mostly undressed Laura again.

"Laura Mills, how do you feel now?"

"Umm, feels cooler than before. It's nice." Penny heard Laura improvising. She shook her head in defeat after the smug answer of her friend.

"Yes, it does, Laura. The air is on now."

"That's good."

The crowd laughed, and Penny ground her teeth once more. Stick and carrot. Laura's surname and also her explicit willingness to go on. Penny had no options but to watch, it seemed. And Cardini could hide behind his smoke and mirrors some more.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, what do you want? Shall we stop the show now?"

"No way!"

"Why would you stop now?"

These were the more harmless answers from the audience. The Great Cardini raised his hands to get some silence again.

"But Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd be showing you more of our sweet Laura here than anyone except for maybe a former boyfriend or our Penny here has ever seen. Too bad she is far too deep in trance now to enjoy it."

The crowd laughed while Penny fumed. Of course she had never seen her friend naked! That would be indecent! Laura was blushing, her arms still pointing to the sky from The Great Cardini's last order, but she didn't say anything. The Great Cardini just shrugged and waved Alban on. The gym teacher reached down and pulled Laura's bra straps from behind her back, and then he slid her arms out of the shoulder straps and left her bra just lying on Laura's firm breasts.

"Let your arms go down now, slowly!" The hypnotist ordered. Laura obeyed, beet red now, and the bra slipped little by little as her arms came down and her breasts with them. Then the lacy material fell down, revealing Laura's nice tits. They were small but very pretty, and her dark nipples were hard. Above that, Laura didn't have any tan lines! Penny looked away in shame, toward the audience to avoid every smirking face on stage. But in the crowd more than one person was readjusting his pants. She frowned, and the guy she had fixed her stare on had enough grace to look kind of embarrassed. With a stern face Penny looked back at Laura.

Now Alban started to tug on the sides of Laura's panties, pulling them down on one side and then the other. He was showing more and more skin of Penny's now frightened friend all the time. Having her rock left and right, which let her breasts jiggle to the joy of the audience, somehow he pulled her panties down, over her knees and down her ankles. Laura was now sitting naked, her face red and her legs closed firmly. In spite of that the top bit of her blond bush was showing, and Alban could definitely see it judging from how he licked his lips. At least she had tan lines in her nether regions, Penny noted, but it didn't calm her. Why was Laura still playing this absurd game? She was naked now, completely bare ass naked, and still she played on! But at least it seemed that she had gone as far as she wanted now. Maybe with her sense of fairness she'd allowed herself to be stripped because he had first exposed himself, Penny mused, but she could see in her friend's rigidness that now it was enough. It seemed that Alban and The Great Cardini saw that also, for they left her alone for now, coming toward Penny and Mrs. Chester again.

Penny took a step back involuntarily, not to be their next victim, but the men ignored her slip of acting un-hypnotized. As did the crowd, it seemed, for Cardini's next order for Mrs. Chester to stand up, turn around and bend over, was received with a roar of applause. Mrs. Chester obeyed of course, presenting her cute ass to the men, while both girls on the stage had to gulp. It was definitely going further than that kiss, Penny realized as Alban started to finger Mrs. Chester's most intimate region on The Great Cardini's order. Definitely further. She went even redder than before and as she peeked up she could see that Laura was also a deeper red.

But of course it was far from the end. Two orders later Alban had his hands around Mrs. Chester's full breasts and, while kneading them gently, entered her with his hard manhood from behind. Mrs. Chester moaned her pleasure at this bold move, and the audience applauded enthusiastically. Penny's mouth was wide open in shock. Mr. Alban was making love to Mrs. Chester on a stage in a theater! And she enjoyed it, even drugged! This was the one thing that mesmerized Penny the most, the look of pure joy on Mrs. Chester's face while she felt Alban's hardness moving in and out of her. Penny couldn't hear the crowd anymore, nor did she see Laura or The Great Cardini, just Mrs. Chester's eyes clouded with lust. She felt her own sex getting warmer by the moment in response, her own nipples getting harder. With a superhuman effort of will Penny tore her eyes from the sight in front of her. She closed them and gulped, trying to calm her heart and to ignore the telltale noises from her teachers. When she was able to open her eyes again, she was still careful not to look at Mrs. Chester's beaming face. Instead she wanted to see how Laura was reacting.

And her heart missed a beat again. Laura was sitting on her chair, but her legs were spread now and her eyes closed. Between her shapely teenager legs The Great Cardini was kneeling, shamelessly worshipping her cousin's femininity. He ran a finger down first one side and then the other before repeating the movement with his tongue, drawing a moan of pleasure from her friend, as much for the pleasure that it promised as for the pleasure that the simple movement itself provided her.

Penny couldn't believe it as she watched Laura quivering as if being hit by electric jolts. Electric jolts like those that were running through Penny herself at seeing the show in front of her. She barely felt the hand grabbing her own and it took her several moments to realize that she being pulled to center stage by Mr. Alban. Mrs. Chester was still bent over at the chair, her legs still spread wide, but she was alone now, absentmindedly still rubbing her clit, her pussy rhythmically contracting with the after-effects of the orgasm she had had on open stage. Her former lover was before Penny now, his hazel eyes locked onto her own brown ones. Mr. Alban had stripped off his shirt. The brazen display of his masculine body and his muscular chest sort of took away every defense Penny might still have had. The air was filled with the smell of sex. The sexual tension in the air was so high Penny could have touched it, if she had been able to move at all.

Mr. Alban held Penny with his eyes alone. His face was but inches from hers when he started to move his hands to the top button of her silken blouse. Unable to move a muscle, Penny allowed her gym teacher to undo the buttons, one at a time. She felt her breath quicken in anticipation as the last button gave way and the loose fitting blouse opened. It was so daring, so wrong that Penny was held in a trance by the powerful effect. She fought the urge to look down as the cool air hit her suddenly exposed flesh and waited for Mr. Alban to resume his assault. For some puzzling reason, Penny was unable to resist his advances and she remained motionless. Her lacy bra was next to go, expertly opened and removed. Like Laura and Mrs. Chester earlier, Penny didn't put up any struggle as her feminine charms were being revealed one by one. The audience applauded softly as Penny's skirt also joined the growing pile on the floor, more of her tender flesh becoming exposed to hungry eyes. Her bared legs quivered.

Now Alban slipped his fingers under the lacy, elastic waistband of Penny's silken panties. Penny tightened her stomach muscles in an unconscious attempt to offer more space and the invading fingers dipped even lower until they caused Penny's breathing to stop in expectation. Slowly her female center was being revealed, to her gym teacher, her class teacher, her friend and to lots of strangers. Her full, raven black bush came into view, then her moist outer lips. Finally the silken material gave way to gravity and fell to the floor. Penny stepped out of them, still looking into Mr. Alban's eyes, quivering softly.

Alban lowered his hands to her most secret of places and started to caress her down there, barely moving at the beginning but slowly getting faster and faster. Before long, Penny flinched with every caress of Alban's rough hands and she couldn't stop her emotions from heading in an upward spiral. Her body was so alive, so aroused that these feelings were foreign. She sought his naked body, almost sculpted in its perfection, and fixed her gaze upon his manhood, which stood proudly, an open invitation for her. She tried to ignore it, what she was doing was not right, but for some unexplained reason she could not stop the rising tide inside her body. Soon Penny was touching her teacher's proud member, caressing it, and then suddenly she stroked the long, thick shaft with fervor so strong that her mind was delirious. It was so hot and thick, it made her mind dizzy thinking her class teacher had enjoyed it a few moments ago and maybe she would also soon. Her insides were fiery and she couldn't go back in time to use her past experiences. This burning desire was new and completely alien to anything she had experienced. True, the one time with her boyfriend William had been hot and intense but it also had been filled with love and tenderness. This was pure undisguised lust. Penny felt her nipples being more erect than she thought she could ever remember and she was so wet her pussy juices were almost flowing constantly.

Suddenly Alban grabbed Penny by her firm ass cheeks and pulled her lithe body tightly into his hard, muscular one. His strong arm went under her weak knees, and with no visible effort the gym teacher lifted his pupil up and draped her gently on the floor, parting her legs. Then he knelt between them, as The Great Cardini had knelt between the legs of her friend Laura. Alban's tongue trailed a line of fire across her oversensitive lower lips. Penny moaned, and her moan was echoed by Laura from the other corner of the stage. Though the accompanying sounds from there were quiet different from those Alban and Penny produced. A quick look in that direction confirmed Penny's suspicions; The Great Cardini was doing her friend doggy-style, letting both the crystals in his hair and her cousin's breasts swing freely with the impacts.

For a moment the old feelings of wrongness resurfaced, but they had no chance against the pleasures Mr. Alban worked on Penny's velvety center right now. She used her hands to spread herself further open for him and then allowed the sensation to take over as he worked his tongue first deep between her lips and then upwards and over her clit. When he reached this center point of her pleasure his tongue circled and flicked and teased at it. Then her gym teacher caught her clit between his lips and pulled on it before sucking and licking at it over and over and over again. Penny was writhing on the floor of the stage under her teacher's ministrations and soon squealed with excitement as she felt a raw orgasm rip through her young and inexperienced body.

Penny had barely regained her breath when she noticed Mr. Alban moving upwards. As innocent as she was she knew exactly what was to come now. The young woman sighed happily as she felt the tip of her teacher's manhood push gently against her enflamed femininity. With a quick manual adjustment, she felt Mr. Alban's cock slide between her wet lips, all the way in until his balls rested against her.

"Oh God that feels good," she whispered. Her teacher slid his member back out of her and then in again. Penny pressed her teeth against her bottom lip as she worked to avoid calling out while Mr. Alban slid in and out of her, time and time again. She thrust with her hips to meet him each time he plunged within her. And then he suddenly stopped, and grew even bigger inside her. Penny arched her back, and then she felt her teacher exploding inside of her. Of all the girls in school it was her who had milked dreamed-off Mr. Alban! It was her last semi-coherent thought, and then she herself was washed away by her second orgasm, which was even stronger than her first.

Penny slowly came back to her senses when the audience stood from their seats and applauded. The Great Cardini, always the professional, rose from behind an exhausted but radiant Laura, stepping around a Mrs. Chester who was slowly awaking out of her drug-induced stupor, and went to the front of the stage. He bowed, still naked, and the audience went into a frenzy. Then he announced his further performances for the week, but Penny doubted anyone would hear the hypnotist in the approving noise. Alban waved into the crowd, and even Penny did so. To his honor The Great Cardini finally announced that he'd now remove the hypnotism and did made a final show with his pocket watch. Most of the persons on stage were too tired to react with more than a few frowns or smiles. Only Mrs. Chester, whose drug effects were now nearly spent obviously, looked down her naked body, screamed and rushed toward the backstage under the laughter of the crowd.

The Great Cardini bowed a last time before, under the roaring applause of the audience, the curtain closed. Then he went with weak knees toward the cameras, took the tapes, broke them and dropped the rests beside Penny, who nodded her thanks. Deep inside her she had never believed The Great Cardini would turn his friend Alban in, she realized. Smoke and mirrors, she thought. The man was indeed a real magician of a kind. Laura was thinking the same thing judging by her face, but obviously based on another kind of experience with him. Then another thought crossed Pennys mind: Like she had known from the beginning, they indeed all had indeed acted like rabbits - just not hopped.

The Great Cardini smiled at Penny as if he had read her thoughts, and then ended his short journey at the side of the still lying Mr. Alban. He whispered something into the ear of his friend. The gym teacher raised an eyebrow, and then smiled. Exhausted he lifted himself up, and then went toward Laura, who laid on her back, her femininity glistening with moistures which was only partly her own. Alban knelt down before her, like the statue of a naked Greek god, and looked deep into her shiny azure eyes. Then he kissed his student gently on her full red lips.

"I heard that was the deal you made with my friend, the hypnotist," he said smilingly. Then he bent over Laura and whispered, not too quietly, "When we are home again I'll kiss you and your friend on every other place you want to, and much more."

The Great Cardini laughed, Penny snickered and Laura beamed at the promise.

Finally all deals had been fulfilled.

Tarakin
Tarakin
30 Followers
12