The Neighbor's Pet HuCow

Story Info
Lonely due to Covid, she is transformed by her neighbor.
17k words
4.54
71.4k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kimberly. I'm single, in my late 20's and until Covid, wasn't particularly kinky. Oh, I'd had my share of partners, but I wasn't a hook-up kind of girl and basically, everything I had done was vanilla. Even when I masturbated, I just thought of past guys I had been with, although always the ones that were skilled in bed and never the ones that left me wanting for more.

Then the lockdown happened. My social life wasn't a full dance card, but when my company moved everyone to working at home, it stopped. Sure the occasional Zoom meetings meant I got to talk to people, but it wasn't the same. After a month I was going stir crazy. I felt like I needed sexual relief beyond what my trusty vibrator could deliver. But then I was saved. I just didn't know it yet.

I lived in the modest Cape Cod house I grew up in. When my parents retired and moved out of state, they let me live there rent free. The mortgage was paid off and I could cover the taxes and utilities easily. I made a home office out of my old bedroom and moved my bed into the master bedroom. Until then, I had not noticed that the bedroom had a clear view of the neighbors' master bedroom. My parents always kept the blinds closed. Although I made a mental note of it, I didn't really care because the neighbor's house was vacant. It had been for sale for a few months after the owner had been transferred out of state for work. How is this relevant? My saviors bought the house.

Christine, a stunning mid-30s platinum California blonde (OK, I thought she looked like a Barbi doll) and her husband Hiroto, a 50-something, dark haired Japanese man moved in. From the moment I saw them, I thought they looked like a terrible mismatch. But I was desperate for in-person interaction, so I grabbed my mask and walked over while the movers were unloading the truck. Christine was very friendly, welcoming me to their new house. Her husband was not. In fact when she introduced him as Hiroto, he gave her a stern look. She immediately apologized, although I wasn't sure why.

"Let me introduce my husband, Dr. Takahashi," she repeated, her eyes cast downward toward the floor. OK, that was weird I thought. But I greeted him, repeating my name and welcoming them to the neighborhood. Hiroto walked away dismissively and began barking at the movers who were carrying what looked like a massage table.

"I'm sorry about that," Christine said. "He's very old school and protocol minded like his parents. He's only been in America for a few years."

I didn't understand, but I really didn't need to. Still, I was interested in what kind of doctor he was since he didn't seem to have the bedside manner of a family practice physician. Christine told me he did pharmaceutical research. That made sense. I could picture him hidden away in a lab doing science.

We talked for a few more minutes before I left to let Christine get to unpacking. As I was walking out the door, Christine called to me and asked if I'd like to come over for lunch tomorrow. "Hiroto will be at work. It will be easier for us to get to know each other," she told me. I accepted and said I would see her at noon. One benefit of working at home is I could take a lunch break whenever I wanted and if it went a little bit over an hour, nobody would care.

That night I found myself lying in bed thinking about my new neighbors. I still couldn't get over how curt Hiroto had been when his wife introduced him. I grabbed my phone and looked up Japanese marriage protocol on the Google machine. It seemed that Japanese women were expected to submit to their husbands in family matters. I wondered why Christine was drawn to him, except he probably made a lot of money as a research doctor. Either that or he was packing a treetruck in his pants. I made myself giggle with that one. She seemed more like a trophy wife so it was probably the money. It didn't matter. Whatever their deal, it was fine with me. I didn't plan to ask at lunch, but for some reason felt compelled to look out my window toward their house. I was unprepared for what I saw through their bedroom window.

I wasn't wearing anything sexy, but Christine was wearing white lingerie. Not a surprise there. She looked like the kind of woman drawn to looking her best and apparently Hiroto liked to control her. What surprised me was it was torn and she was in the middle of the bed on her hands and knees. And it wasn't Hiroto that was behind her slamming away at her. It was some other guy. Hiroto was standing next to the bed with a camera. So that's their deal, I thought. He's a rich cuckold. Then another guy came into view at the front of the bed and fed her his cock. They bounced her back and forth for several minutes before switching places.

Now I have never been a frequent porn watcher, but having it acted out live outside your window was something else. I had been ready for bed, but I was captivated by the two men fucking Christine while her husband watched. Clearly she was wilder than I had pictured. I felt my pussy getting wet. Normally, well basically always, I lay in my bed with the lights off when I masturbate. I go slowly, gently rubbing my pussy and nipples while I let my arousal build. Eventually I use my vibrator on my clit or sometimes fuck myself with it in order to climax. This was different. Christine being spit-roasted was the most erotic thing I had ever seen and I was soaked before I even touched myself. I stood by the window watching her (the guys didn't matter to me) while I furiously rubbed by clit. Soon the waves of arousal were washing over me, my legs were losing strength and I had to lean against the window to keep from falling to the floor. I ceased watching them as my vision began to blur and my orgasm neared its arrival. My brain and body were acting as one, my subconscious desires overtaking my reality. And then I came. I came hard, as hard as I can over remember cumming in my life.

I don't remember the next few minutes. My body was pressed up against the window while it convulsed in a series of tremors. When I finally calmed down and regained my senses, I rubbed clear a section of the fogged up window. Christine was now facing out her window, bent over a still getting fucked from behind. She had been watching me. I wonder if Hiroto had taken my picture. I backed away from the window in shock. I didn't even masturbate in front of men I'd just fucked. If he didn't make me cum, I'd wait until he fell asleep before getting myself off. Now I'd just jilled myself to the best orgasm of my life in front of people I'd only met a few hours earlier. And two men I'd never met. I'm sure Christine pointed out what I was doing. I was horrified.

I fell back onto my bed and cried. How could I ever face them again? What if they told my other neighbors I was a pervert? Eventually I calmed down. I even justified my lascivious actions on the fact that they started it. Finally I thought I could fall asleep. But I was wrong. My pussy wasn't ready to go to sleep yet. As I laid alone in the darkness with my thoughts, my mind replayed the look of pure bliss on Christine's face as the two men pleasured her. My arousal soon returned and my fingers found my pussy wet and inviting as I imagined what it would feel like for two men to work me over in the same manner.

As I told you, my masturbation fantasies had always been very mild and based on my previous experiences. This was different. I even imagined Hiroto wasn't a cuck filming his wife, but was directing the action as I took on both men. I even imagined they took my virgin ass. That thought made me cum again. I had to bring myself off a total of three times before I finally could fall asleep. It was a spectacular night and the beginning of a new me.

I woke early and was surprised to find my fingers lazily stroking my pussy. I must have been having a naughty dream, although I don't remember it. I got up and took a shower to wash away the feeling that I had been bad last night spying on Christine and what I had done in my bed afterwards. I was thinking of excuses not to go see her at lunch. I didn't want to see her after I knew she had seen me masturbating to her debauchery. But when my phone rang at 9am and the ID said it was her, I answered. I didn't even remember exchanging phone numbers. She told me she was going to the gym. That didn't surprise me given her looks. She obviously worked out. I wasn't sure what gym's were open, but I didn't have a reason to doubt her. She also said she would be home by 11ish and when I saw her car, I should come over and lay out by their pool.

That gave me mixed emotions. I kind of wanted to ignore what happened and just get down to my work tasks. But, I love laying out and I had to admit, I kind of wanted to see what kind of swimsuit she would wear. Given her choice of slutty lingerie from last night, I'm sure she would have a sexy bikini. Why was I thinking these thoughts? I've never been attracted to a woman before? I told myself I was just appreciating her beauty and agreed to still come over. Now I had to decide what swimsuit I was going to wear.

I decided to go with a peek-a-boo bikini I had. I didn't want Christine to think I was too conservative, but I didn't want to let it all hang out, either. I didn't have any video conferences that morning, so I worked in my swimsuit. That was a weird feeling and I admit I wasn't very productive because I kept thinking about what I would say when I met Christine again. Just how do you casually bring up watching your new neighbor screwing two guys? Every time I thought about that, the companion thought was about how hot she looked and how hard I came. Soon my bikini bottom was as wet as if I went swimming. This was a problem. I had to force myself to work and stop thinking about Christine. But as you probably assumed, that didn't work very well. I ended up taking off my bikini and tossing the bottoms in the dryer. Then I laid on my bed and played with myself for an hour and a half until she came home.

When I thought I heard her car, I got up and looked out of my window toward their house. She left her car in the driveway, an obvious signal to me. She was dressed in leggings and a crop top. No doubt she garnered plenty of attention at her gym. I quickly put on my swimsuit and by the time I got to her door, I had a text message saying she was taking a shower and to meet her out back by the pool. She appeared a few minutes later, looking refreshed and definity wearing a bikini I wouldn't possibly wear. The top was just two small triangles covering her nipples and the bottom was a tiny thong. I guess in your own backyard it was fine. She certainly wouldn't have many tan lines. But it also made mine feel absolutely parochial. Christine was also carrying a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"I earned this after my workout," she announced as she poured us each a glass and then sat down on the lounger next to me. I wasn't expecting a liquid lunch, but I hated to let her drink alone so I accepted her gesture. We made small talk for a few minutes, choosing to ignore the gorilla on the patio of what we both did last night. I had just convinced myself last night was an aboration, perhaps that was my second glass of wine, when Christine sat up and removed her bikini top.

"Can't have tan lines on the girls," she said joyfully. "Feel free to let yours loose," she added. I wasn't ready for that, so I said nothing. Christine proceeded to rub lotion all over her chest and then her legs. I couldn't help but watch. Maybe stare is a better description. Then she leaned back and shut her eyes. I gulped down my wine and poured a third glass.

As you probably expect, as the wine was consumed and a second bottle opened, our conversation finally turned to sex. While I was guarded about my history, I did admit that watching her was the impetus for the best climax of my life. Christine wasn't offended and actually sounded pleased. With some prodding from her, I admitted I'd played with myself in bed before sleeping and more this morning. She replied that she had to cum at least three times per day or else she went crazy.

"I masturbate as soon as Hiroto leaves for work, after lunch and then again before he comes home. Then hopefully he fucks me at night or invites some friends over," she confessed.

I had been thinking last night must have been a special night for her. But from her description, I changed my opinion to that she must be a nymphomaniac and it probably happens on a regular basis. Of course I didn't say that, but without thinking I said, "I probably should go so you can play with yourself. It's after lunchtime."

I immediately regretted saying that. It was definitely out of character for me and was the wine talking. Again, Christine wasn't offended and simply asked me to oil her back before I left. She then rolled over. I now had a chance to observe and appreciate her body without getting caught.

Her skin was amazingly soft and felt very different than when I would touch a guy. I unintentionally began massaging her as I worked the tanning oil into her skin. She didn't say a word, although I took probably three times as long to apply the sunblock as necessary. I also noticed while working on her left leg, she discreetly moved her right leg out giving me easy access to her pussy if I chose to take it. I did not. As I told you, Christine was the first woman I ever was attracted to, but I wasn't ready to make the jump to touching her pussy. I did spread the oil tantalizingly close to her vaginal lips, but that was as far as I could bring myself to go. She was obviously willing for me to go further, but since she had told me she would be masturbating after I left, I figured maybe I could inspire her the way she had inspired me.

When I finished, I made the excuse that I had to go back to work and bid a hasty retreat to my house. I practically sprinted up the stairs, discarding my bikini top on the way, and ran into my bedroom. Looking out the window I saw Christine still face down on her chase. Initially I was disappointed to see her in the same position I left her. That was until I noticed her left hand was now under her body. She had not even bothered to go inside to masturbate. That turned me on and within moments, my bikini bottom was tossed toward my hamper and my right hand found its wet, inviting target.

I shamelessly rubbed myself for about a minute while watching my neighbor for the second time. Then I had an idea. I scurried back to my home office. I felt so dirty running through the house naked when I should be working. It took some looking in the boxes I had stored in the closet, but I finally found my dad's old binoculars. I hustled back to the bedroom while praying Christine wouldn't be finished. Fortunately she wasn't. She had rolled over onto her back and was going to town rubbing her clit.

The binoculars were almost too powerful. I got a great look at her frigging herself, but I couldn't see her face. So I kept panning forward and back while diddling myself. I think she came first, but I was right behind her. What triggered my climax? Watching her lick her juice off her fingers and then waving to me. She busted me again and I came. This was getting to be an unwelcome habit, but the orgasms were great.

We kept meeting for lunch, frequently with wine, and we started sharing more intimate details of our lives with each other. I shared that since Covid started, I had not been laid and it was really frustrating me. I admit, I phrased it in a way hoping she would think she had the green light to seduce me. I'd seen her repeat her nighttime bedroom performance with a couple so I knew she was bisexual.

She shared mostly what I knew, that her husband brought home people for her to fuck and she was a nymphomaniac. I questioned her about her husband's "protocol" and she admitted she was submissive to him, although not necessarily to other people. She confessed some of the men and occasionally some of the women his husband brought home could dominate her, but usually she just preferred wild sex. I said that sounded fun, again hoping to entice her, but she didn't make a move, however, she did ask me if I wanted to go lingerie shopping later. I agreed and headed home to finish up my work for the day. And masturbate. That was now a daily and satisfying experience. Maybe I was turning into a nymphomaniac like Christine clearly enjoyed.

When we drove to the mall (I was surprised it was even open), I thought this was going to be a regular shopping trip to Victoria's Secret. I didn't shop there much because I thought it was overpriced, but Christine could afford it, so there was no harm in me looking. The first time I realized we weren't just shopping was as we were walking in, Christine froze, stiff as a board, and leaned against the post supporting the walkway's overhang. It lasted about 30 seconds and then she began walking toward the door as if nothing had happened. I couldn't just ignore what I witnessed.

"What the hell was that?" I almost yelled. She froze again and leaned against me this time. I wrapped my arm around her to steady her. This time maybe 10 seconds passed.

"I'm sorry," she said, although she didn't say why she was sorry. "It's Hiroto."

"And?" I replied.

"Let's sit down," was her answer. She took my hand and led me to a bench.

"When I told him I was going shopping, he told me to wear my remote egg," she confessed as if I had a clue what she was talking about. The confused look on my face led her to continue. "It's a vibrator that connects to my phone via Bluetooth. Hiroto can then control it from his phone. It's actually a lot of fun, unless he makes me cum in an inappropriate place."

"Like the mall?" I asked.

"Like church," she replied. "The mall isn't a big deal because it is noisy. It's better than at a movie theater or restaurant."

"You've cum in all those places?" I queried.

"Yes. Well usually. Sometimes he just teases me," she replied without a hint of humiliation. "Other places too like in the car. I don't like that because I always feel like I'll lose control and crash."

"That doesn't sound safe," I said trying to sound empathetic, but secretly enjoying that I might get to see her climax up close.

"Come on. Let's shop," she said indicating this conversation was over.

We walked toward Victoria's Secret, but we passed it. I must have looked confused because Christine immediately told me she didn't want to go in until after Hiroto had his fun. We made an entire lap of the mall, Christine stopping every few minutes as her husband turned on her egg. Finally, I assume when she had enough teasing, we sat back down at a spot that had at least a bit of privacy since it was near some closed stores and a staircase up to the mall offices. She then called Hiroto on Facetime. "He insists on watching me cum," she told me.

He was stern when he answered much like the one time I had met him. He seemed annoyed that she called him at that particular moment. But her body language told me the egg was active again. He didn't say anything. Neither did she. But he was staring intently at her eyes. Her face expressed pure lust. She didn't seem to care that we were sitting in public. Her hips began to sway ever so slightly, not unlike how they had when I was watching her masturbate by the pool.

I had not worn a bra since we were going lingerie shopping. Even if I couldn't afford Victoria, I could try on something daring and dream. Now I regretted that decision because my nipples were stiffening as I watched Christine and Hiroto play their game. While she wasn't humiliated, when she turned her phone and said, "Guess who I'm with at the mall?" I knew he would be able to see my nipples threatening to poke through my tank top. I was mortified and promptly blushed. She held her phone down in front of my chest. I realized the first time I met him I wasn't wearing as revealing a top.