Smoke and Silence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can I do for you, right now?" I quietly asked. "Anything you want. What would you like me to do?"

As I said this I kind of leaned into her, catching a whiff of her beautiful scent as my face brushed against her shoulder. As I did this, she slowly reached out and scratched the underside of my forearm with her nails. With her eyes focused on the rhythmic movement of her strong yet delicate hand against the muscles of my arm, she said in almost hypnotic tones, "I want to smoke."

Moving my face next to hers, our cheeks touching lightly, I reached behind me and grabbed for the cigarettes. As I did, I hoped they were where I left them, within easy reach. If they had fallen on the floor it would have meant me pulling away from her, something I didn't want to do. Luckily, I felt them immediately. The Gods were on my side. Perhaps they recognized a perfect moment.

I carefully removed a long cigarette from the pack and brought it to her lips, my face still flush against hers, each of us feeling that wonderful closeness you feel with someone for the first time. Her lips wrapped around the smoke, almost like a baby suckling a nipple. I reached into the console for the lighter and brought the flame to the tip. She didn't move her hand up to hold the cigarette, rather she drew deeply, hollowing her cheeks and when it was fully lit, let a plume of uninhaled smoke out the side of her mouth. She took another drag, inhaled strongly with an audible breath and held the cigarette between her teeth as she drew the smoke deep in her lungs. I thought I heard her moan and I could almost feel the white smoke entering her body. With my proximity to her face it was as if I too were smoking that cigarette. She then exhaled slowly, letting the smoke drift from her mouth. I was right there. It was beautiful. It was sensual. It was sexual.

I reached up and pulled the cigarette from her mouth, holding it just inches away from her. I leaned further in and brushed my mouth against her neck. She sighed softly as she pushed her neck against my mouth. I could feel her shiver. I then moved the cigarette back to her mouth, moving away from her neck so I could watch and held it as she dragged again. This time it was as if she attacked the cigarette. She forcefully pulled on it, making the tip burn red hot. As she finished her drag and inhaled deeply I started to move it away. She quickly brought her hand to mine and pushed the cigarette back into her mouth. This time her drag was lengthy as she fought to get as much smoke into her lungs as possible. As her lips came off the filter she held them together. She then slowly and methodically opened her mouth, the smoke billowing between her lips. Just as it was beginning to escape, she began a perfect, slow snap inhale, adding this enormous quantity of smoke to her already filled lungs before slowly turning her head towards mine.

I was mesmerized. As she looked directly into my eyes, she leaned into me and softly blew her smoke into my face, bathing me, filling me with that incredibly enticing smell of freshly exhaled smoke. I reflexively opened my mouth as her residual exhale found its mark. I inhaled her gift. It felt good.

I was almost frozen as I stared at her and she at me. She reached for my hand again to bring the cigarette to her lips. With her other hand she reached out and softly cupped the side of my face. She drew hard, inhaled harder and once again leaned into me, pulling me towards her with her hand. This time, she leaned in as if to kiss me and instead, stopped just short and once positioned over my waiting mouth, let loose with a long, stream of smoke which I inhaled greedily. This was turning me on so much I couldn't stand it. My cock was hard against my belly and this was obviously getting to her as well. She began squirming in her seat as she reached out again for the cigarette I was holding and repeated her actions. This time she exhaled more forcefully into my mouth and I inhaled just as aggressively. She was hot now and was obviously making a strong connection between smoking and sex. It was as if we had progressed from our sexual foreplay and our lovemaking was getting more intense. She continued sucking down the smoke and blowing it into my mouth, each time faster than before with more force. It was if we were getting close to orgasm, to cumming together in a melding of bodies. Just when it couldn't get anymore intense, something quite unexpected happened.

It was so sudden it was as if someone pulled the plug from the wall. With a physical quaking of her body and an almost anguished, frustrated yell, she stopped what she was doing. It was like she had stretched her rope as far as it would go and it recoiled on her...and me.

"What's wrong?" I said with a startled voice. The look in her eyes was almost fearful of what she had just done. She put her head down. I could tell she was struggling.

"I don't know...I just...I don't know...this is not what I normally do...I don't..." She was stammering trying to make sense of everything. I immediately felt such protection over her, over her emotions and I felt terrible that I helped create this situation that was causing her so much distress.

"Hey, hey. It's OK." I said with a friendly voice. "Please don't worry about it. OK?" I really wanted her to feel better. I grabbed her hand. "Let's just take it easy for a while. Everything's fine."

I tried to catch her eye with my smile but I could tell she was really having a hard time with the way she just let herself go. And with a stranger no less! To be honest, her reaction was about the most endearing thing I could have imagined. I wanted to be with her more than ever. This was a woman of substance.

"Look," she finally said to me, raising her head a bit. I think I saw a tear in her eye. "I think it's best if I go." She dropped her head again. "I'm sorry."

Turning away from me she quickly opened the door and before I could stop her, she got out and began walking quickly down the street, back towards the café where we met. Back to her car.

I couldn't believe it. How could she just walk away like that? What did I do wrong" One thing I knew. I had never felt that kind of connection with a woman in my life. There wasn't a chance in hell she was getting away from me.

"Hey! HEY!" I yelled after her as she quickly walked, almost jogged up the now darkened street. I moved after her, imploring her with as soothing a tone as I could muster to stop and talk. I felt terrible that this incredible woman was upset and I wanted nothing more than to make her feel better.

Catching up to her I gently took her elbow and as I did, she became stiff and stood motionless. I could hear her softly sobbing. She turned to me and with a tear in her eye said the two words that instantly turned my confusion into understanding.

"I'm married."

While the disappointment hit me like a punch in the stomach it was short-lived as I took her into my arms with the most consoling hug I could muster. I knew our time together this night was unique departure for her and all I felt was a sense of protectiveness over her feelings.

Whispering in her ear I told her that I understood and I would never do anything to disrupt her marriage. She responded with a crooked smile and said, "You already have you fucker." We both laughed at that but probably for different reasons. I felt I needed to let her know that I wasn't the kind of guy to pursue a married a woman and her response served as both a tonic and a period on our all too short time together. "I know," she said softly. "Why do you think I'm crying?"

It wasn't quite Bogart and Bacall but with a quick kiss on my cheek she turned and walked away leaving me with a memory that I'm sure will last a lifetime.

I'd like to have been able to end this story with a description of the torrid love affair we shared, filled with open-minded explorations and a desire to pleasure each other in every way. But sometimes life doesn't work out that way. One thing I learned from this unforgettable experience is that you never know what's around the corner. So take a look. You might just find you like the view.