Smooth Sailing for Heidi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I treat my Angels like a true gentleman should, and I'll gladly do the same for you." Remington says with a smile, standing up from the chair as he gives his cock a light stroke.

"You'd better! Or I'll be asking the Director of Fun to put me against you in a match on the next show!" Heidi warns in a playful tone, getting into position so she can bend over forwards, placing her hands on the folding chair as she sticks out her nicely rounded backside towards him.

"Well, we can't be having that now, can we?" Ashley responds with another smile, moving up behind her and guiding his length into that still tight and now very wet pussy.

"MMMM!! No... No we fucking can't!!" She moans as she looks back over her shoulder, licking her lips as she feels his cock sliding all the way into her box to fill her up, and showing how eager she is for some more action she already starts to push back into him even before he starts pumping. That doesn't take too long to get going however as he begins to rock his hips, moving his meaty stick in and out of her folds without ever fully pulling out of her, allowing him to quickly repeat the motion so the sound of skin hitting off of tanned skin is soon once again ringing out around her locker room.

"MMMM!! Oh shit!! Ahhhh!! Yes!! Like that Ashley!! MMMM..." The first woman to hold the AAW Heritage Championship groans her approval of his stiff thrusting pace, keeping her lusty gaze locked onto him and his muscular frame as he takes her from behind, proving he's more than got sexual ability of his own as the rising indy scene star bangs her deep in her wet, snug pussy.

"AHHHH... Mmmmm!! I don't like to brag... MMMM... But I must be the luckiest man on the planet right now..." He groans with a smile, his signature captain's hat still on his head as sweat drips from his handsome facial features, he pumps going in balls deep into the gorgeous female wrestler bent over in front of him as she steadily pumps his thick rod back and forth into her slick twat, his hands still firmly holding her by the waist to keep his motion straight and steady for the perfect swift pace to nail her with.

"MMMM... Ahhhhhh!! Oooooooh crap... MMMM!! So damn good..." He grunts as he drives his cock right forward into the pussy of the first woman to have won a title in CHIKARA, while said talented and attractive to say the least female sharply pushes herself back to meet each and every incoming pump she gets, ensuring that he goes in balls deep every time and she gets filled up to the max.

"AHHHH!! MMMM!! FUCK!! Oh yes!! MMMM!! Don't stop Ashley!! Don't fucking stop!!" Similarly sweating now, making her athletic and nicely curved body look even hotter than before, and caught up in the lust of the moment, the member of Daffney's All Star Squad in SHINE Wrestling moans out deeply as she closes her eyes, still roughly rocking herself back and forth against those stiff and deep thrusts driving into her soaking wet now snatch.

"OOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIT... Mmmm!! AHHHHH... Oh FUCK!! Mmmmm..." Lovelace groans out as her full and rounded booty smacks against the muscular waist of the stud banging her in this bent over forward position, loving the feeling of being stuffed full and taken by someone who obviously knows what they're doing, and that just means more pleasure for both of the wrestlers who were victorious in their respective matches earlier in the day.

"AHHHH... Mmmmm!! They always say good deeds are never unrewarded... MMMM!! But I never thought... AWWWWW MMMMM... It could lead to something like this..." Just like his nickname suggests, he's using perfectly smooth as well as swift and deep thrusts to deliver his cock fully into the horny stunner in front of him while she sharply pushes backward into his now sweat-covered body as the sound of skin meeting skin continues to ring out around the locker room they've been fucking in.

"MMMM... Ahhhhh goodness me!! MMMM... Oh Heidi!! You're... AHHHH!! You're incredible!!" He moans with a smile, feeling his cock starting to throb slightly within her dripping wet but still pleasurably tight pussy, and knowing it'd be too rude of him to simply pull out now he continues to thrust away to go in balls deep, much to the moaning delight of the recipient of these stiff pumps in front of him.

"OH FUCK!! OH FUUUUUUCK!! MMMMM!! AHHHHHH OOOOOOOOHHH MMMMM!!" Letting out a long and deep groan, Heidi Lovelace starts to cum hard on the pistoning cock of Ashley Remington, moaning with a grin as her juices flow out and further coat the dick that's already been more than simply coated from how wet her box had been already.

"MMMM... AHHHHH... Oooooooh... Mmmmm!!" She continues to groan as she keeps pushing herself back against the stiff pumps that continue to drive deep into her snatch, as unsurprisingly he makes sure to aid her in living out every possible moment of her sexual peak as she groans and sweats in this bent over position.

After a few more pumps and as her groans lower in volume, the stud behind her finally has to pull out of her snatch with a groan, taking a hold of his throbbing tool in his hand and starting to stroke. Impressively considering she's just hit a powerful orgasm, she quickly turns around and gets down to her knees in front of him, grinning up as she tilts her head back and opens her mouth wide, sticking out her tongue for good measure and offering up a clear, sexy target.

"MMMM!! AHHHH... AHHHHH... What a way... MMMMM... To finish off a great day..." Ashley Remington moans as he starts to cum, sending his load out into the open mouth of Heidi Lovelace as he fills her oral hold up with his thick jizz, blast after blast of his sticky seed splashing down onto her tongue and into her mouth as he strokes himself off rapidly. After several pumps for good measure and a couple of flicks to ensure the last drops are sent into her almost overflowing with spunk mouth, he finally sighs and lets go of his spent tool. This allows her to close her lips, giving him a sexy smirk as she swallows down his entire load with one shameless gulp, even sticking out her tongue afterwards to prove she drank it all down.

"Yeah... Pretty sure that tasted better than the whole fruit basket you gave me." Heidi says with a grin as she stays down for a moment.

"I wouldn't complain about that at all." Ashley responds with a smile of his own. "That was simply fantastic Heidi!"

"Hey, you weren't so bad yourself Ashley..." She replies as she stands up and looks over her sweat covered body. "Considering you made me work more than I had to earlier when I won the Cup... But tell me something... Is it really true that you have a yacht parked up somewhere near ready to sail?"

"Of course! I am Smooth Sailing after all." Remington states with a chuckle.

"Good..." Lovelace says, licking her lips. "Because forget about being in a mile high club... I feel like being in taken at sea club... And I mean sooner rather than later..."

"In that case, I think that perhaps you and I should set sail right away..." Ashley says with another handsome smile.

* * *

12