All Comments on 'Snap Shot'

by M. Millswan

Sort by:
  • 624 Comments (Page 7)
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful!

How beautifully you write! I hope you are planning on publishing something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Delightful Story!

Tender, insightful and intimately hot; great job! Especially impressive in the way you took your time with the story, letting every detail stand out, relaxing as if in real time. As many genuine layers to this story as there are to the look and the feel of soft, white cotton lace--meaningful as first love remembered--laying across the breasts of that one unique lover whose heart is in her eyes, and in the eyes of the thoughtful man's youth. Way to go! Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a marvelous story

a wonderful expression of great love and respect between two very good friends. so well written and expressed by the author. thank you so much for sharing this wonderfully romantic and sensuous experience.

cfnmguycfnmguyover 17 years ago
Wow

This was just the best story of a man's awakening, of a good woman teaching him what many of us have been taught by a good & caring woman. The story of a life long love of the best kind that doesn't need to be repeated anywhere but in his mind. You know she just has to feel the same.

And yes, I'd like to see the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Great story, very well written and very erotic!

Loved it!

More please.

Would love to see that picture.

Texas.

texasdeluxe@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Way beyond a 5.

Thanks for a very real delightful soooo sensuous story. Beyond dreamy.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow, im breathless...

to good sir, too good

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very nice-very hot!

Loved your story-very well-written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well done

Well done..

very realistic.

You don't *have* to marry the first girl. (At least I did not)

I keep those memories with me...all the time.

Some moments are special. They are better in your heart than in words.

I still have her phone number. But I do not try to meet or call her. Time has moved fast and that part is left behind in time line.

I may not be able to get those moments back. But I can always cherish them in my heart. Thats a beauty of life, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best ever

Incredible story, it only would have been better if you had ended up together.

t_satt_satover 17 years ago
Please let me see

that picture....

Very well written !

YorkYorkover 17 years ago
Quite brilliant

A really superb, evocative story. Not only is it believable and sexy, but the prose is quite brilliant. I cannot think of a better written story on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OMG

so beautiful! thank you so much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent writing

This was beautifully written. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Classic photo

What can I say? This was an eloquent mix of literature and erotica, a well as proof that the two are not mutually exclusive

ErotonautErotonautabout 18 years ago
Click!

An excellent piece of work, building slowly and with subtlety to a blazing climax, then slowly fading into a gentle memory. I look forward to seeing more of your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Best

wonderfully written - I'd hope that Cynthia reads this, to know how truly she's been loved!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Photo Fun

Great story. I love photgraphy. I also have a sister named Cynthia!! Whoa, where is this fantasy going? Keep writing please.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
My Congratulations

This is a beautifully written, erotic and captivating tale. My admiration goes out to the author.

caprinecaprineabout 18 years ago
Snap Shot

That was one astoundingly written story! The agonizingly beautiful build up of the growing intamacy and tension between the couple and the final release of that tension was so real, I felt that if not actually taking the pictures myself, I was at least an unseen witness in the room! The beauty of the narrative description of the events was also masterful. Just astounding. Regards, caprine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW!

Impressive - a joyous remembrance, tempered by time. But still every bit as fresh as the day it happened...Hats off to both "Cynth" and you. (If this is a true story, congratulations for living it - if it is fiction, applause for imagining it!)

Irish MisterIrish Misterabout 18 years ago
What a delicious treat!

MM, this story is great. It hooks early, then titillates and tantalizes, doling out treats of very pleasant images, then immediately distracting with tantalizing hints of another treat. All of this torment sewn together with prose that is far superior to textual porn.

I dearly hope that your return to “civilization” will mean an abundant stream of your stories.

Thank you!

- IM -

LeoDavisLeoDavisabout 18 years ago
Incredible!

You've captured the essence of first love and the innocence of sexuality. Absolutely wonderful!

LeoDavis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful

Hot and erotic story, really believable, and yes, I have been that model, once, though my memories of the event werent have as good as yours and Cynths!

I still have my set that mt friend took, and this was 25 years ago. Much as my body has aged, my mind goes right back to that sunny day in Kent when he took them, the smells, the sunshine, everything. Thank you very much.

And I would love to see you picture, maybe compare them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM. Millswan@M. Millswan
Many readers have asked about where to find other stories I have written. Professionally, I write erotica under the pen name: M. Millswan. You can find all of my books, including Snap Shots (with all 3 stories) at www.farlightpress.com. I got my writing career started on Lit...