All Comments on 'Snap Shot'

by M. Millswan

Sort by:
  • 624 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is my favorite all time. It was personal and just great. I don’t know or care if you’re well endorse or not and that doesn’t matter. It was the story of coming of age in such a great way. Thanks!

DevilbobyDevilboby2 months ago

A lot of writers here claim their stories are true, but they don't always ring true, whereas yours and particularly this one do have that, what I refer to as the ring of truth. I came across this story purely by accident yesterday but when I started to read particularly from your recollections proper I realised I had read it from years before. Believe me it loses nothing in the retelling.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Tremendously authentic. There's a verisimilitude in your stories that the fake stories can never emulate. The richness of every tease breathes life into every paragraph. Thank you for your keen story-telling.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Outstanding

WriterPerson314159WriterPerson3141595 months ago

This is really, really good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved this story, I grew up with film, it wasn't to be wasted. Today you can shoot thousands of pictures and hours of hi-res video with just your iPhone and spend even more hours deciding what to keep.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is the best erotica I've ever read. Just superb writing. Loved how you even summarized everything at the end.

DLW45DLW457 months ago

Absolutely love your work. Brings back early life and rich memories. Thanks for sharing. I would love to see the picture! I have one such photo I cherish as well from early photography days. Black and while, hand held light meter and 200 mm Leica WWII camera and Leitz lens. DLW45

MickyDNYMickyDNY7 months ago

Thank you for the best story I’ve read in a long time. A sensibility and sensuality that rarely appear together. Your writing helped me a lot with some personal pain I’m going through. Strange, the places we find succor.

eonjRicheonjRich9 months ago

This is one of the best stories that I have ever read. You have a gift for writing technical stuff but making it interesting and yet weaving in the tenderness and sexiness and love that was evident in the two of them.

I've had two loves in my life. I was dumb to let one go because I was young and stupid. I did not make the same mistake the second time.

This was a superb story.

Thanks for writing it.

Fucko922Fucko92210 months ago

One of the best I've read. Please share the photo

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I read some other comments and simply agree with them. This was a grade “A” story. I thought a little too much of technical detail but they framed the story, so a full 5 stars.

And I too thought it became reality instead of fiction. Thanks for a great read.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

a story that as written seems true. I can see that actually happening. Drew me in forgetting I was reading a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sweet, tender story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great ! I lived it with you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A beautiful story told with wonder, still tender and fresh and heart thumping. Thank you.

robert68robert68about 1 year ago

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read this one over the years. Great story and so well written.

Every time I can’t help but think about how badly I want to see her pictures. Fantastic memories and glad you were able to salvage one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is my favorite story on literotica. I love your style, attention to detail and description of details. I've just started writing here and hope to write as well as you do someday.

stredstredover 1 year ago

WOW, This is one of the top 10 stories, if not the top story I have read on here.

It felt like the reader was in the room the whole time.

Thank you

NLDomNLDomover 1 year ago

Amazing story well told. The build up was so intense. It took me back to memories of my tween and teen years. So often I've been reminded, if ONLY we had known then what we know now. The flip side of that coin is whether that knowledge would have somehow left the experiences less memorable. I would SO love to see the snapshot of Cynthia. I recognized myself in Jimmie and the flood of emotions he navigated in those overwhelming days with Cynthia. 5 Stars!

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlover 1 year ago

Wow! I have posted a number of stories here. Your writing is astonishing. The detail, the expressiveness, the visuals you create. Again... Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the fourth or fifth time I have read these chapters from your life. I love the way you put me right there with you almost as if I'm looking through the lens myself. I love girls with Cynthia's personality. Straightforward and not ashamed of it. You won't send me your picture years ago but the phone you sent it to got destroyed so I no longer have it. If it's not too much trouble did you please send me a copy of it. Thank you very much.

Sincerely

John 619-343-8967

lanceboylelanceboyleover 1 year ago

Just re-read this story, and am changing my rating from 4 to 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve read many stories the last few days. This story was the best. Sensuous, kind, loving. You are an excellent writer, thank you!

Cc19275Cc19275over 1 year ago

Great story and I can really appreciate it, having done professional photography since 1977. I too have a few memories. And I too lost a lot of memories in a basement flood. She sound beautiful and lucky you. You've got a fan now.

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

Such brilliant descriptive writing. A great slow build up with little teases that at least dragged my mind back to my time of naivety and the sexual arousal of the mind over that of the body. I guess those younger than us might not understand the photographic details from that time.....but as sure as hell they will understand the way you delt with the poses. I would love to even attempt to do this now with a model of any age. Thanks for the memories. A.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I read this 8 months ago, and again today. I called it melancholy then and that assessment still holds true in my humble opinion. But I also find it very poignant.

Now that I'm 62 years old and divorced, I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I'm never going to find someone special again. I'll probably spend the rest of my days lonely and without romance. I'm currently enjoying having a close family with two of my four kids at least. My step sister and I are closer now than we ever have been before. I have a strong relationship with a young lady who is just 4 months younger than my oldest son, but she loves me like a big brother and not in a romantic sense. I'm at least blessed with a handful of people that truly care about me, and I'm thankful for that.

But reading this story brings to the forefront of my mind that when it comes to romance, my memories are just like Jimmy's. Bittersweet moments of love that I once shared with some special women years and years ago. My own Cynthia Mitchell was a Hispanic girl named Luisa Hernandez. She was 19 when we met and we dated for 18 months. I was 11 years older than her and I believe that she had issues with the age difference towards the end. I never thought that she had any interest in me before we started dating, but she was crushing on me from the first time that we met. I'm still overwhelmed by the fact that my fantasy actually became a reality, much like Jimmy's did for him. Best memories ever.

Thanks for stirring up those memories within me. They're special even though it hurts too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1965? Yep, that's about right. I was 16 then and I wish we could set the clock back to that age

I had a girl next door similar to Cynthia, not quite as cute or outgoing though. I can only dream, and wish.

Great description of the intricacies of photography then, and also the feelings of teenagers. I'm almost coming in my own shorts as I read the tale.

Loved the whole story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man this is the absolute best writing I read in a long while

krazikendrakrazikendraalmost 2 years ago

Great story.....and yes would love to see the photo :)

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

I think your story is fantastic. A very descriptive story of young love. The actions and reactions of a very special time. Thank you for sharing them. Thank you for your writing.

CylonsexfiendCylonsexfiendalmost 2 years ago

Exceptional wrighting. Bravo!

The photogtaphic detail is so well managed capturing the progress of the story, making the reader that photographer. Captivating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding, I felt as though I was right beside you seeing everything through your eyes. If the offer is real I would love a picture, tell me how to get it. This story brings me back to a similar place and time with my first true love……. Thank you

LewDaxxLewDaxxalmost 2 years ago

Beautifully paced, a sensual treat. I loved the photographic details of that more innocent time before digital cameras , mobile phones and the internet. A rock solid 5 from me!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

I have read this twice now, still find it to be fantastic. The author is able to describe Jim's feelings and Cynthia's reaction, in a way the "puts you in the room" so to speak. Even better, I can feel Jim's excitement and passion. At some point I will read this again, I expect to experience the excitement and passion again. Has anyone ever received a photo?

tglickertglickeralmost 2 years ago

Yes I want to see that private Photo,even 40 years later I can feel the Intensity if the twp of you were alone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Eleven

ichutaichutaabout 2 years ago

Stunning. You capture images with words as well as or better than Jim did with his camera.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful.

Ed

Silenus636Silenus636about 2 years ago

Wow. Just wow. Thank you! For sharing. For reaching in with the scalpel, and separating all those years of detritus that layer upon us in our years of living that follow our initial explosion of discovery, our introduction to such joi de vivre. Five paltry stars cannot do justice for how mere words can touch the soul, as only memory can. And in sharing we drink deep the cup of life that we find others, too, have drunk just as deep. For it is in touching souls that we realize for a split nanosecond, of why we left eternity in order to understand ourselves in this world wracked with a gamut of feelings that pays the price of our ticket here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Totally absorbing. Great build up!

Hibi27Hibi27over 2 years ago

One of best stories I have ever read. You couldn't have described the beautiful women or the photography better. It was really fun for me being an amateur photographer all my life to read a story with all the photography details accurately given in a story. But the sexual excitement of the story was the best part ;-)

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was a great really gripped you, really intence. Keep writing

markdeglermarkdeglerover 2 years ago

I can't even speak don't even know what to say. I miss my wife, spent 30 years. The intensity of two people who deeply love each other, even if they don't realize it, who finally get to bare their souls and release their feelings it's so much more beautiful than just Base conjugal sex.

I'm over 60 years old, I've known many people. A relationship with someone is intimate as you describe is as rare as a diamond in a gravel pile.

Was my memories of people can't be blasé, only one person maybe two in all my years come to mind is it read about your summer afternoon in the upstairs bedroom. I don't know if the story is true, but I hope it is. Thank you more than I can say

Mercury125Mercury125over 2 years ago

Absolutely a fantastic read! I could feel all of those heart wrenching emotions that come when a young man experiences his first true adult feelings of the wonder of a woman. Thank you for sharing such a marvelous experience with us. I would certainly enjoy the opportunity to compare my mental image to the actual photo if you would be willing to share it! ds75762@gmail.com

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Really nice, but too melancholy for me to give it a 5. I did have to give it a 4 though because it beats most of the absolute trash on here hands down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written story. Definitely one of my favorites, it has the perfect dash of everything in it. I never got board reading this tail. Would like to see the photo although I'm not sure how it would compare with the one in my mind. jerrysa88@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't need to see the photo, it was so well written that I was there

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Written in an extremely eloquent way.

ponytailwalababaponytailwalababaover 2 years ago

Captivating narrative, beautifully articulated. Loved it.

Dying to see that beautiful photo. ponytailwalababa@gmail.com, if you would ever be so kind.

Thank you!

mikecoleman287mikecoleman287over 2 years ago

Absolutely captivating story, and I'm dying to see the picture!!! mikecoleman287@gmail.com. Thank you!!!

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

Not the first time I have read your story, won't be the last.

Not asking to see picture. I will diminish the pictures in my mind

What a masterfully told story

Honestly I am putting up a ceiling fan and it going like this,--- work on fan, read story till I am overwhelmed, go work on fan, drop a screw--back to story.-------- Now if I can find that damn screw

peteh57peteh57over 2 years ago

How absolutely marvellous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

jharris31415926@gmail.com Please for the last photograph

DarkChocolate9DarkChocolate9over 2 years ago

I found myself not breathing while reading this story. For an artist to find his muse as a teen, to have her give you your first kiss, to make love to you and set the course of your life is a dream beyond a teen's capacity to dream. Excellent story. Please don't send the picture. I've replaced the photo of your Cynthia with my own. Thank you

WearyGoalWearyGoalover 2 years ago

Wow... just wow. How you chose your words and pace is beyond me, all I know is that it had such a great impact on me, just loved it.

I'd love to get the complete story by seeing the picture, my email is sciencecyber123@gmail.com

MyInspirationMyInspirationover 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful story, sensual, captures the feelings of the moment. Any the specialness of the memory.

I would like to see your photo to complete the story in my mind.

CobalinCobalinalmost 3 years ago

Over the years I’ve bookmarked several stories here that for one one reason or another made an impact on me as I read it, but of them all it’s this one that I continue to come back and re-read most often.

After reflecting on why that is I thought I’d share with you a few of the reasons I’ve found it to be so highly enjoyable. Firstly, the pace and style of your writing makes the piece very accessible and easy to enjoy. The story takes its time, much as the characters do, slowly building and giving the reader time to engage with the characters. We learn what’s at stake for them as they navigate that awkward yet wonderful tightrope of initial sexual exploration. I felt as though I was reliving this memory with you, often recalling my own series of “firsts” when innocence was still a cherished thing and how momentous it was each time a new boundary was explored and ultimately crossed with my high school sweetheart.

Lastly, I love the timelessness of this work. It’s set in 1965, however it could well have been set in modern times and these same experiences would still translate just as beautifully (the only exception being the more immediate gratification offered by todays digital format cameras).

Being a photographer myself, if the offer is still good, I’d love to see the actual photo that inspired this story. I’m at digiception@yahoo.com. Thanks and keep up the great storytelling!

David

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was an amazing story! I love every bit of detail that was put in, throughout the entire encounter. Excellent job! I too, would love to see the photo, if you still have it haha. Email is: anothercoolname21@hotmail.com

MarsascMarsascalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story of the flowering of youth. I had that too! Would love to see the pic. Thomas.dent@csinet.net

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 3 years ago

I've been revisiting some of the Literotica stories I read a long time ago that I enjoyed the most and this one is near the top of the list. This is one of the stories that influenced my interest in Exhibitionist stories and is one of the reasons I write such stories.

This story has a very unusual level of depth and feeling and mood. The pacing is great. It's sweet and gentle and still really, really sexy. It's one of those stories that really immerses you in the narrator's desire and feeling for the woman he's photographing. Photography is an interest of mine and it's featured in several of my stories, and when I think about erotic photography stories at Literotica this is the one I think about first. A great job.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story! I felt like I was in the room with these two. Great descriptive writing with much good detail. The general environment set a perfect mood. Nice job!

M. MillswanM. Millswanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Gary, I like your idea about Chelsea and Jim meeting later in life. I'll put that idea in my future story list. Thank you so much for your feedback. M. Millswan

gjwsk01gjwsk01almost 3 years ago

M Millswan, thanks for responding so positively to my previous comments. I appreciate knowing that that my comments reached you and were appreciated by you. As noted before I enjoyed Cynth's Response as it showed her thoughts, which turned out to be quite different than Jim's, and because I enjoyed that so much I would love to see Chelsea's response to see her thoughts as she changed, internally at least, from the haughty sorority queen to the girl who wanted, needed, to be held and loved. In the Snap Shot II, when I read it yet again, I plan to bookmark a couple of spots. One being where she admits that previous attempts by boys were so inept that she feels like she never really had sex, and the other where she just wants to be told she is pretty and he realizes that she needs to be held and loved. It seems to me, and I don't know if this was your intent, that this time of boy and girl making love will be a benchmark to her for any future love. Because of that I am hoping for two new stories, a Chelsea's Response to read of her emotions and for a future meeting between the two. Since Jim becomes well-known as a photographer, I thought perhaps they could meet at a society event he is photographer and recognize each other, and sparks fly....something like that.

If you should write and publish any or all of these, I will certainly purchase them.

I do enjoy your writing style....a long build up to a great sexual encounter!

Thanks, Garry.

M. MillswanM. Millswanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Gary,

Yes, I do frequently monitor my Literotica page and appreciate your kind words about Snap Shot as well as your commetns about the other stories in my Snap Shot series. You are not the first reader who has asked me to write about a meeting between Cynth and Jim. Of course, they wouldn't be as young as they were in the original story, but I have had some ideas about how I could make this work. I'm finishing up a new horror novel, and when I've sent it to the publisher I might find some time to see what I can come up with. Any and all suggestions from interested readers like you would be very helpful. Again, "Thank You" so much for you kind words and support. M. Millswan

gjwsk01gjwsk01almost 3 years ago

This is an excellent and captivating erotic story and I have read it a couple of times, and undoubtedly will do so again. I also enjoyed the sequel and a subsequent photo taking story with a different girl at college. I found all three stories (Snap Shot, this story ; Snap Shot: Cynth's Response ; and Snap Shot II) in a book called Snap Shot on Kindle. In my opinion, Snap Shot II with the college girl Chelsea might be even better than the original story due to drama and tension between the two characters.

If M Millswan is listening I would love to read a sequel to Snap Shot II similar to Cynth's Response but perhaps with an actual meeting or tryst between the two protagonists. I would certainly buy a copy if published.

Garry

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

0ne of these best i have read here. Sinuous, passionate, described so well that I was easily able to picture her in my own eyes as if I was taking the picture myself. Cynthia's own passion was as hot as his. I have read it twice now and expect to read it again. Yes I would like a copy of that picture, actually ALL the pictures! Thatdepends@gmail.com

Ric4uRic4uover 3 years ago
WOW!

It's most amazing as well as so erotic story I've ever read. I practically relived your experiences in my mind while reading placing myself in place of yours. It was great my heart started beating faster and I felt my hands trembling on some part of the story. Thank you sir for this wonderful story and well I would like to get that picture of hers that you've taken. Please send it to the email address given below

biddumohan17@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent

What else can I say, the story was excellent. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reading a very well written story.

Your intensity and descriptions truly brought your story to life. I was brought in to your work until I was sweating and my head was hurting with the feeling you were describing. It would be an understatement to say I enjoyed your story greatly! If you would send a copy of your picture of Cynthia I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. alzesuks@hotmail.com

KathysClownKathysClownover 3 years ago
well done

Awesome story. Takes me back some. Not that I ever did any photography, but back to those adolescent feelings... thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Erotica!

This is beautiful. So well written, so much tension. Erotic!

(so much on Literotica is (just!) porn or fantasy.....not erotica!)

thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
FAB!!

I really enjoyed the story. You had a special way to express your thoughts. I could hardly wait for the next page to come up as I have a slow computer. I would love to see the picture of her. The description reminds me of Lois when we went baby sitting in high school. I never had a camera but her image will never fade.

Thanks in advance,

Roy

royw19@netzero.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great teasing story...YESSSS I want to see her pic!!

loved your story!!!! sooo hot I want to see her pic..crisp4180 at gmail

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

Nice and juicy and so real, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Delicious story!

I REALLY enjoyed your story. Beautiful buildup and setting the scene. I could see everything through your words. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still great

Found this story again. First read long enough back that it seemed like new. Enjoyed it even more this time. Wonderfully written. Wonderfully capturing pure, loving GGG eroticism. It may the very best story on Literotica. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cynthia

I have been reading these stories for years and never have I enjoyed one the way I enjoyed this one. It was definitely the best ever.

mcguy9mcguy9over 4 years ago
Well done!

One of the most engaging, erotic stories I've read on this site. Your story-telling skills are exceptional and I especially enjoyed the way you described the sex scenes while not being too graphic - letting my imagination filled in the gaps. Very well done. Thank you for sharing your story.

WhiteStockingsWhiteStockingsover 4 years ago
Excellent story

Very well written! Excellent slow build-up. Particularly I liked that the girl is active herself and no pressure nor violence is involved.

Write more!

DirkCamachoDirkCamachoover 4 years ago
Bravo!

This story is so perfect. I love the way you draw the characters. It all seems so real. It makes me want to be Jimbo and it makes me want to have had a friend like Cynth. Not just for the sex but for everything. For the friendship, for that perfect time of teenager-ness, for the beginning of adulthood. Thank you for writing this. If there were six stars or ten stars I'd give you that rating, but five will have to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

This is the best story I have read here! As an amateur photographer I appreciate your detailed descriptions. I have spent many hours in dark rooms trying to get just the “right” print. You gave the “feel” of the story while not being “dirty”.

I do hope to see more of your work! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

The weakness and the power, the unique memories of someone and something special and the overwhelming assault on of youth to maturity...wow, that was wonderful. 2z3Qua

bronx3bronx3almost 5 years ago
May I see the pic please..

Wow!! I love the story.. I would be so honored to see the pic.. Thanks!

10towers10towersabout 5 years ago
Your story rates off the chart.

I guess this is a photographer’s version of Summer of ‘42 ! A stunning work of art that I should save as a document. I had no idea it was posted in 2006, and with over 500 comments, it is certainly a masterpiece. Is the story available as a ebook? I sent a link to one of my friends in Colorado. I told him it was a must read. Thank you.

bigredkerbigredkerabout 5 years ago
Neat Story!

7 stars! I guess when you're writing from memory the details of such events are cemented in your mind. It takes a gifted writer to put the memories to words, and you have done that so well, sir. I thank you for sharing! and, finally, if you were serious about sharing that one particular snap shot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brings back my ignorant youth.

One of the best young encounters I have ever read. Sufficiently so that I suspect It may have been a real experience. Write more.

Not to be too carried away, but without much work it would make a great porno. With expansion in the earlier part it might even make a big screen movie. Suffice to say it brought fond memories of my own lust over an older woman who married someone else. Thanks you.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4over 5 years ago
Ah, that moment in time

Thank you for sharing - so descriptive and with the passion and lust of youth, and now that wonderful memory to rekindle that moment in time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Superb

I loved this story. I was totally captivated by the unfolding events....written with such sensuality and feeling. As a female reader, it was a wonderful experience to be so mentally embraced ...to feel myself merged into a man’s sensual and sexual world and experience. Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece of writing...a wonderful and precious moment in your life.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Oh to be young like those two again. Brings back many memories of the 1960's.

M. MillswanM. Millswanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Photography Details Are 100 Percent Acurate

Besides being a professional writer, I have worked as a professional photographer. Every detail of the photography described in Snap Shot is completely accurate. Clearly, this anonymous reader was distracted by the story to the point he simply didn't pay attention to the details he attempts to criticize. Please allow me to offer this advice. If you are going to attempt to find fault, and you don't get your criticism right, it only makes you come off as arrogant and ignorant. Of course, it might just be that this anonymous reader lives in a world of "Alternate Facts" when it comes to photography.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story, but skip the details

Good story, though not exactly the kind I like, so I won't comment on that. It was in the 'Similar Stories' of another story and I started reading it and got interested because it was about a photographer.

You may not like this, but it's a sincere recommendation: if you write anymore stories about a photographer, skip the details. There were so many errors, from the fixation on a tripod to the way you use a light meter, especially in terms of what was available in 1965. And you don't use a filter to control depth of field. That's a function of the f-stop. Just … don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful but tasteful

Beautifully written and with complete innocence and taste - both tastes!! I can feel your nervousness and your being anxious around her and she is..was..perhaps still is, I hope...so full of life and beauty, and not so much it seemed as aware of her impact as she was just completely natural. You explained it wonderfully and I love your still together memory of your love for her and you very special afternoon.

I would love a copy if you will share it. Quillme905@gmail.com

Thanks

pgmfamdapgmfamdaabout 6 years ago
Beautiful Story

This is my first time commenting on any story, but this was just awesome! Thank you for sharing with us. If, by chance, the photo is still available, I'd love to see it. pgmf@aol.com.

rickydean56rickydean56about 6 years ago
5 stars are not enough

Beyond beautiful

My heart was beating as fast as his. 62 years and prostate surgery has taken my ability to have an erection but reading this caused twitches I haven’t felt in 16 years

If you really meant it in a literal sense then I am asking

I would love to frame your picture and hang it on my wall

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

thoroughly enjoyable sex tale.. ,, although the accounts of his nervousnes s and bumbling,fumblng got a bit tedious,, curious about that one photo,,,,myexitis205@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
amazingly well written - evocative

just a beautifully written story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM. Millswan@M. Millswan
843 Followers
Many readers have asked about where to find other stories I have written. Professionally, I write erotica under the pen name: M. Millswan. You can find all of my books, including Snap Shots (with all 3 stories) at www.farlightpress.com. I got my writing career started on Lit...