All Comments on 'Snippets - Beth'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot

Great. You know how to use words well. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice

Excellent series, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome!

It would be hot if they did some S&M play. Like Beth ties him up and gives him a BJ and does some prostate massage, then after Beth meets Susan they start scheming and Susan comes in and pegs him while he is eating out Beth. Stuff like that, if its not too much for you. :)

harry2005harry2005about 14 years ago
Forward

I know its been done many times but as this story is in the " Incest" catagory I would suggest David now finds a way to fuck Mum. Then both Mum and Beth and into their Family including Susan.

This story can develop as far as you want until you get bored!

I certainly enjoyed it. Thanks

cacowboy48cacowboy48about 14 years ago
Very well Written

Love this chapter to the continuing series, I didn't think we had heard the last from Susan based on her reaction when she left. I very much enjoy your way with words and the style in which you write and am looking forward to seeing how you bring Susan into the mix and even though David really doesn't care for Lorn I'd love to see her pulled into the mix as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Erotic Writing

5 stars!

The way you put words together & bring such erotic scenes together is amazing! I must admit when I read your first story, that I had a reserved opinion. That has dissipated along with any misgivings. Some of the stories deserve a second or more chapters & I feel your writing style will do them justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

5 Starrer just like your other stories.Not much to say but well down with the "Anonymous Lover" series

Regards DK

SCK201SCK201almost 3 years ago

Again 5 stars. A good continuation of "Anonymous Lover". Will Susan make another appearance for both of them to enjoy.

Note: have yet to read the next Snippet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

2 stars because of Susan.

5 stars without a Susan

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

The biggest flaw that I found was the description of Lorna's hands. You started with her holding her pussy open for her brother to penetrate her, then all of a sudden she's fisting her sheets, then she's back to holding her pussy open. I'm guessing that you put in the part about fisting her sheets in the wrong location.

I liked you having Beth eat the creampie after Lorna ran her brother off. But a stronger emotional connection between David and Beth would have made this a hundred times better. 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.